Sign in to follow this  
Twila Wilde-Hextor

This is it, boys, this is war, what are we waiting for?

Twila Wilde-Hextor

Ew, love. "BOYFRIEND, SAVE ME!" Twila yelped, clinging to Kaleb for protection from the love.

"Ari, this is why you stay out of things!"

Arianna Wright

"OR THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T FIGHT!" No apology?! Picking on people? "STOP BEING MEAN TO PEOPLE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN A BULLY"

Twila Wilde-Hextor
"I WAS GOING TO SAY SORRY, BUT YOU'RE STANDING UP FOR HER! SHE'S THE MEAN ONE! I WAS ONLY STANDNIG UP FOR KAI!" Twila roared at Arianna.

Arianna Wright

"BUT KAI'S FINE! WHY ARE YOU BEATING HER UP?! HITTING SOMEONE WHEN THEY'RE DOWN THEN HIDING. COWARD!" she roared back

Edited by Arianna Wright

Twila Wilde-Hextor
"BUT KAI WAS NOT FINE, HE WAS SAD AND IT WAS HER FAULT!" Twila protested. Just because Kai was fine now didnt' mean he had always been.

Sallacia Crystal

"GUYS! KAI JUST SAID HE WAS FINE!" Sallacia roared, jumping up from the floor (where a pool of blood was now so deep that she was definitely passing into the undead category).

Arianna Wright

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HIT HER!" she looked down at the crying girl, "unless...DID SHE BEAT HIM UP?"

Sallacia Crystal

"NO WAY!"

Twila Wilde-Hextor

"SHE BEAT UP HIS FEELS AND WOULDN'T ADMIT TO IT. SHE IS A TERRIBLE PERSON!"

Twila felt no guilt for the blood. It proved Lacey was inhuman.

Arianna Wright

Determined to not jump to conclusions like all of her friends, she glared at the girl and asked, "What did you do to him?"

Edward Braelin-VonHaus

"Twila, you're a terrible person for ruining my meal." No, he wasn't sitting at the Gryff table. *shifty*

Sallacia Crystal

"I broke up with him."

THERE. SHE HAD SAID IT!

"ButhisboggartwastotallymeandIcouldn'tdoanythingaboutit!" Everything spilled out... including the blood.

Arianna Wright

"What does that mean? Broke up with him??" she folded her arms, no idea about the world of dating.

Twila Wilde-Hextor

"SHE BROKE HIS HEART, ARIANNA. INTO LOTS OF LITTLE PIECES. IMAGINE WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE!"

Twila was surprised Lacey was bleeding, not Kai.

Kai Fireblader
"I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT MY BOGGART WILL BE! ARE YOU HIGH ON PUMPKIN JUICE, LACE?" *GASP* This was the first time he had said her name in months. He was usually refering to her as she-who-shall-not-be-named, which made it much easier not have feels.

Arianna Wright

This was all above Arianna's head, and she liked to keep it so. "Hey Kai, wanna duel?" Dueling solved everything.

Sallacia Crystal

*DOUBLE GASP* Kai had said her name.

"NO..." She retorted and then looked down to the ground. Obviously, this was not the time to have brought it up.

Twila Wilde-Hextor

There was lots of blood, now that Twila looked at it. Gryffindors were bleeding, dying. It was her fault

Ew. "AKJWEKLSJK," she upchucked.

Elizabeth Sanders

Lizzy didn't know what was going on, but Twila was her friend and Sallacia wasn't. "GO TWILA! DOWN WITH SALLACIA!"

Sallacia Crystal

What was with all these Lacey-haters!

*GASP* Twila was sick all over the floor and so Lacey decided to copy her.

Kai Fireblader

Kai was all for ignoring feels and pretending they didn't break his big, fluffy heart into tiny little cruciatus pieces, smeered all over people's faces like unicorn poo.

"I'll duel ya, ARI!" And then his wand was drawn.

Oh, no, you didn't.

Elizabeth Sanders

"Hey this isn't the Dueling Chamber! And there are people getting sick in here! Ew!"

Twila Wilde-Hextor

"I don't feel so well," Twila admitted woozily.

It wasn't so much the blood as her guilt added to the sight of it that made her feel bad.

Aurora Braelin-VonHaus

"What's going on here?" Aurora asked sternly. Couldn't a healer just get a sandwich to go anymore?

Elizabeth Sanders

"People are getting sick for no reason and that boy was about to attack someone," Lizzy pointed at Kai whom she'd seen draw his wand.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.