Sign in to follow this  
Persia Elder

Rumour Mill at the Hufflepuff Table

Harley Garcia
Apparently, that hadn’t been enough to quash the beliefs that kissing made babies. According to some older girl, Harley had to kiss Azalia on the lips for it to work. Or not work, if she was right. So she wasn’t surprised when Azalia planted a kiss right on her lips. “You’re not infertile, these people are just stupid. This isn’t how you make babies,” she consoled the girl, patting her on the back as she started sniffling.

Rigel Blythe
"YES IT IS!" Rigel called as he decided that it would be a good idea to snatch a few scones from the Ravenclaw's table. He considered that it might be a good idea to make his exit pretty soon, seeing as Persia was probably going to take points or give him detention, but he was seriously hungry and wanted to nick as much food as possible before that happened.

Cloe Tupper

The sun must’ve risen from the West or something. Cloe found herself rushing to defend an unlikely ally. She guessed the thought of them snogging overrode her systematic loathing of Lancaster.

She pressed two fingers into Kai’s shoulder to get his attention.

“Sorry to interrupt this romantic moment between you love-cubs but, I’m afraid Lancaster would need to come with me, please and thank you.” they had more lives to ruin Cloe cast Hero a look that said, ‘don’t make me think about it twice’.

Kristen Dorland-Nece

Oh dear Merlin what were these lies people were spreading. One couldn’t get babies from kissing, for such would be rather… frightening to say the least. What if she ended up with Alex’s child? Sure, it’d be adorable probably, but…. noooooooo. D:

“ICKLES, STOP SNOGGING. YOU’RE TOO YOUNG. ARMS LENGTH. STAY WITHIN ARMS LENGTH.”

Persia Elder

Persia saw what Rigel was planning to do. "If I'm stuck here with these kissing ickles, you are going to be too," she said to him, grabbing him by the sleeve of his robes so that he couldn't go anywhere. "You can't leave me!" Especially whilst James was still snuggled up to her.

"HEY GUYS!" she called, "Has anyone seen the lucky couple?" Back on track, people, back on track...

Silence Evans

Silence was eating his toast when an older girl yelled that two professors were having a baby. Then all hell broke loose. "Gawkrodger?" he said quietly, "But he's old enough to be a grandpa!" Nibbling his toast, he heard his classmate (Azalia?) say that she wanted a baby and that someone should kiss her. Silence turned bright red. Then a girl (Harley?) walked up and kissed Azalia on the cheek. Silence shrunk down behind his toast. This was worse than the time he had gone to the grocery with his sister and had to wait while she bought... feminine products!

WC: 100

Rhiannon Green

Returning to the great hall and still out of breath, all Rhiannon wanted was some toast slathered in marmalade to complete her morning. However, that wasn't what she was greeted with.

"OI!" she yelled across from the Gryffindor table before marching over to join the rabble of Hufflepuffs, "What you kissing my best friend for?" Rhi asked, glaring at the girl who had planted the quick kiss on Harley's lips. If she didn't intend to take her out for dinner or something, there would be trouble.

Wait, they had been trying to make babies? HUFFLEPUFFS BE CRAAAAAAZY.

Word count: Inside the limit. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY.

Rigel Blythe
"We don't have to be stuck here," Rigel pointed out. "There's nothing in the Prefect's Handbook that says so. You guys do have a handbook, right?" He didn't know if they did or not, obviously, because he wasn't a prefect. But hopefully Persia would agree with his logic, because he certainly didn't want to be stuck there.

Duchess Winthrop

Fine, then this mysterious boy, would always be mysterious.

Turning her attention to the table in front of her she caught sight of two girls kissing. Duchess blushed, well that was odd, she felt as if she had butterflies in her stomach. The girl tore her eyes away, and decided to take leave from the Great Hall, things were definitely getting out of hand now. "Bye Ellis, bye Char..." she waved good bye and left.

Hero Lancaster

Hero hadn't expected the Hufflepuffs to be brave enough to kiss each other in front of everyone—maybe peer pressure really was a force stronger than magic. Now she was worried she was going to get egged on to plant a snog on Kai, but suddenly Cloe was at Kai's shoulder and voluntarily touching him. What was happening.

She didn't even care that Cloe insinuated she was having a private moment with Fireblader, she was escaping! Cloe sent her a smouldering glance that Hero tried not to interpret inappropriately. Cloe's motives. Always a mystery. "Let's go then," she whispered urgently.

WC: 100 (zomg)

Alice Freerun

Alice knew that babies didn't happen when two people kissed, and just as she thought, no baby was in sight after the two ickles kissed, only a fair amount of shouting from the prefects.

"Don't be silly! You aren't infertile and you can't have babies from kissing someone!" especially not a girl. "the two parents need to owl a letter to god's office and then he delivers them a baby carried by a stork!" that explanation was so much more logical than kissing.

WC: 83

Ellis Corcoran

She was going to die, she was actually going to die. Did no one listen to her? Ellis pulled her jumper up over her face, mortified as the desperately seeking baby ickle kissed the other on the lips. What was happening to the world?? There was no point in even protesting anymore.

Desperately, Ellis clung to Persia’s suggestion of getting back to the point in hand. She yanked her jumper back down. “Yes, I think we should congratulate them!” Why did her voice sound so strangled? “How about we do up a giant card? That would be nice, right?”

Azalia Rod

Oh, thank goodness she wasn’t infertile. Everyone was telling her something different and it was confusing the hell out of her! She wiped her eyes and snuggled next to Harley, her would-be baby mama, when some Gryffindor appeared out of nowhere and started yelling at her.

“Kissing makes babies…?” Azalia croaked out unconfidently. ”I DON’T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE. LIFE DOESN’T MAKE SENSE. Storks? What’s a stork? Isn’t that some kind of bird? Wouldn’t it be like… a bird baby then?”

Kai Fireblader

His words had not helped Azalia - not that he had expected that - but she was crying, and now motivated into pecking a boy on the lips. He kind of wished she had waited for Cloe or something.

"Is that a challenge or a threat, Hero? What will you do, hex my lips away?" Kai scrunched up his lips in a mock smooch. He considered his earlier threat just to tick her off. But the party was broken when Cloe stole Hero away.

"DID YOU ALL KNOW CLOE AND HERO ARE THE TWINS GAWKY AND PIPKINS ARE HAVING BUT FROM THE FUTURE?"

Edited by Kai Fireblader

Persia Elder

Persia glared at Rigel. "But I haven't finished my toast! Stay."

Anyway, where was the fun if she didn't watch the results of her plotting? She could ignore the ickles, right?

Cloe Tupper

As expected that exhilaratingly electrifying gaze shared with Hero didn’t go to waste. After all, Cloe expected return on her investments and knew that often worked out all too well.

“Before you even ask, you owe me.” She warned Lancaster before anymore Sapphic amicable displays could unfold.

“Fireblader, just because you are butt-hurt over rejection, doesn’t mean you can’t use your brain. If I hear my name coming out from your mouth again, I’ll personally make sure that’ll be the last thing you say for sometime,”

Aurelia-Marie Blackwood

Marie arrived in the Great Hall for breakfast late as a result of no-one thinking to wake her up when her alarm clock didn't go off. Thus, upon entry, she was highly confused to hear everyone shouting about... SOMEONE BEING PREGNANT? What? Who? A boy or a girl?

She ran up to her house table and plopped down in a group of gossiping girls. "Who? When?" Of course, having just gotten ""the talk" that summer from her mother, her thoughts went immediately to the logistics of how the baby had come to be. EWWW!

Rigel Blythe
"You're not the boss of me, Persia Elder," Rigel said defiantly, before realizing that she might have been the boss of him, because he hadn't exactly moved at all since she had told him to stay. Clearly, his argument was a little bit invalid. If it wasn't, then he would have ignored her and proved that she wasn't the boss of him, but he hadn't.

Rae-Anne Seabright
Late to breakfast, as usual. She grabbed a slice of toast from the Gryffindor table, pecking Detroit on the cheek as she noticed the resounding raucousness coming from the Hufflepuff table. She turned, heading over and just catching snippets of conversation here and there. With a mouthful of toast, she frowned. Babies? Pipkins? And then a conversation about unicorns. Rae wasn't very bright and putting two and two together never had been her thing. "Did somebody just say Pipkins was having unicorn babies? Is that even... possible? Like, how would that work?" she asked, leaning her elbow on someone's head.

Demitria Crawford

Demi calmly picked at her bacon, not giving in and looking up at the ruckus that had erupted in the Great Hall. Not even when it was declared Cloe and Hero were Professor Pipkins' and Professor Gawkrodger's baby twins from the future.

..... Wait, what?

Hogwarts -____-

WC: 47

Edited by Demitria Crawford

Marquette Towne

Quette was trying to have a good time. She was trying to enjoy her scrambled eggs, but the constant yelling back and forth was starting to annoy the miniature Slytherin first year. She tried to sprinkle a little bit of pepper on plate, but the yelling stopped her. What was everyone talking about? Babies? Professors? Kissing? Were there babies going around kissing professors? Yes, that made perfect sense. But it didn’t at all. She glared towards the Hufflepuff table and yelled, “WILL YOU KEEP IT DOWN, I CAN’T EAT THESE SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH YOU YELLING!”

Because yelling stops yelling.

WC: 99 Edited by Marquette Towne

Professor Babbling

Benedict did a slow shuffling zombie walk past the Hufflepuff table. He groaned. "It's too early for unicorn babies..." His mind slowly mulled over the info. "Wait, what?" He straightened up. "Unicorn babies? I LOVE BABIES. WHERE CAN I GET ONE?"

WC: idk but it's less than 100

Morgan Kilmarnook

MORGAN WOULD HAVE BABBLING'S ADOPTIVE BABIES.

WHUT?

--

ooc: I was influenced by Pipkins to believe this was a smart thing to post.

ooc: She knows this exists, guys.

ooc: SHE.

ooc: KNOWS.

Theo Parker

BABIES?

"Wha...?" Theo asked himself, before picking up his toast and departing his table like he had done on sorting night. Instead of heading to Bronte though, he headed for the seat abandoned by Duchess and plopped himself down on it. "Who is Pipkins and Gawklodger and why are they having babies?" he asked in a very loud voice.

Then Azalia and another girl were kissing.

Pregnancy, kissing? Too much to cope with at such a young age.

Deciding to distract himself from all this, Theo turned around in his seat and shouted over to the Slytherin table "Bronte! Hey Bronte! Two of the professors are pregnant! Well one is, but the dad is another professor! Crazy weird right?"

Then he had another bite of his toast.

WC - Hopefully less than 100

Edited by Theo Parker

Kai Fireblader

Kai's lie joke about the evil pair of twins ecchoed in the Great Hall; some became even more confused, others went on babbling about unicorns. Where did that come from? Where was this conversation heading? Food fight and some things inappropriate for this board he hoped.

Did this Slytherin girl think Kai would be scared of her or something? The girl should have stuck to not talking to him, that did a better job of intimidating him more than anything else would. Certainly more than a right out threat. Pfft. Was this girl insinuating he had a thing for...for Hero? She was crazy. "How is daddy Gawky, Cloe? CLOE! See? This sentence right here is the last thing I say for sometime."

WC: <100 (?]

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.