Sign in to follow this  
Weasley

I'm back!

Weasley

This thread is for posting about your return if you've been away from VH for a short time (but were already registered before you left).

If you've just found the new site, but were a registered student on www.hogwarts-online.org, please post in the Returning to VH topic so we can put your student in the right house and year.

Aerin Gentry

Due to a really bad storm that knocked out power for almost a week, my family decided to start Christmas vacation early. Just got back to a computer today (Jan1) and I am attempting to play VH catch up. Thanks for being patient with me.

Aerin Gentry

Gryffindor

2nd Year

Chris Foxwell

Sorry I was gone for a while without saying anything, I wasn't able to use the computer for a while. I'm back now and will be active again.

Jinx McCauley

Every year i have to go visit my relatives and stay at my grandma's over christmas and she is not a technology fan so i didnt have the internet. I forgot to post hear to say but im back now so i'm very sorry.

Carmen Midnight

Hehe... ya know that post about me being sick? yeah, well, after having the sickness for four days, I'm feeling a bit better. So, yeah, just kidding. I'm back and functioning. Thanks and sorry about that!

-Car Johnson

Jayda Frith

Well, thankfully, my teachers have decided to go a little easier on us so I have time for VH again.

So, Jayda's back!!

-- DJ and Jayda

Keith Corvin

Uh yeah... I'm not dead... I promise... my computer and internet connection was dead... but we revived them.... finally....

Madison Orwell

Yes I'm back finally

recently been at my grandmothers who has the worst internet connection ever but I'm back home now :)

yay

Cira Silver

Well...I wasn't really gone. But not around as much. With exams coming up I have less work at school. Which means more time for VH except the days before exams*nods* Anywhooo... I guess I'm back fully. :D

Brooke Duke

Yes after a lovely summer break (and sunburn to match!) I am back and ready to play! Though it seems I have lots to catch up on :blush: so I may still be slow at replying to lessons for a bit

Aurora Jameson

Didn't I say I'd come back? And I really am! I've got the muse back (it couldn't live without me). Anyway, I'm back and will be active from now on. Cheers! <3

- The Puppeteer behind Aurora.

Alice Ryaku

Omg I've been gone for a while sorry all off you I know you've all missed me dearly (although I doubt half of you remember me). Well I'm back and will be posting again...since I'm finally allowed back on (parental grounding)... I missed vh so much ^_^....

Guest Rusty Henderale

Sorry I haven't been on, but I have two other characters, school, and a lot going on. I am going to try to stay active.

Miranda Hyde

:wub::wub:

VHHHHHH!@#$!!

I did miss it. So um, I'm Back. Horray! Basically, I had a family member die and a major production to do so my time online was limited. I loveth Virtual Hogwarts. :wub:

Julin Ginene Rugby

I was gone, but now I'm back. The End.

Abigail Turner
Yeah, so I haven't been around because of interviews and applications and the like, and it's been about three weeks since I've replied to any threads. But now I'm back (and playing catch up). To those I was RP'ing with, expect thread replies today and tomorrow. Really, I swear. <3 Oh, VH, how I have missed thee.

Purkey Tooding
Hello. That was lovely. I quite enjoyed the wedding, thanks.

Mark Elven
Well, my midtermies are over (finally!) so I can start procrastinating again I'm back ^.^

Tiffany Li

I finally have full access to the internet!!! So I'm Back! ^_^

Owen Farraday

*wibbles*

I don't want to post this and then end up taking back my word, but I guess it's safe to say that I'm back from my mini-hiatus (it took an extra day :P).

But, I WILL promise (to anyone that stalks this or, even more importantly, me, cos I know that means everyone) that I won't be as active as I have been for a while. I'm hoping that this is only temporary, but we'll see.

<3

Atrus Valentein

*sings and dances everywhere* My hour limit on the computer per night has been taken, therefor, I am now going to be on a lot once more.

Elizabeth Gardner-Golden

Elizabeth/Joe is sort of back. But I will not be as active at least until March (when spring break occurs.) I'm trying to catch up on homework right now so replies to rp's (non hw related) will be slow.

Duels will be started sparingly. But hopefully that will change soon.

Anyways. I'm back. Or mostly anyways.

Libby Berglund

I've been gone for about a month due to some time just being taken off to focus on schoolwork, and then a virus on my computer. But, I'm back now, and everyone can send me happy!PMs, because I know how much I was missed.

.. No, really. XP

Keith Corvin

I know I said Sunday but hey... better late than never

Devon Salibane

Okay, so I've been gone for a fair amount of time...but I'm back now and I think I'm ready to go!!!!! Time to get some RP's rollin and some homework turnin in.