Sign in to follow this  
Tinsley Morella

A New Years Eve Bash!

Donte Orion
Donte grinned at the girl Tinsley called Amy. She walked over to them and introduced herself. "Hey Amy," he stuck out his hand for her to shake, "I'm Donte. Donte Orion. It's nice to meet you."

Sara Watson

Sara sighed, sometimes she was quite saddened by the lack of...what's teh proper word...eh. Never mind.

"Amy, Donte. Donte, Tins. Tins, Sara. Sara, AMy." Sara replied trying to lighten the mood the slightest and have the whole name thing done.

Tinsley Morella

Awww! How cute! Kudos for Tinsley. She smiled as the two introduced themselves, she didn't think Amy would have if she hadn't called the girl over.

"So, all of us are in Gryffindor, why havent Donte or myself met you, dear Amy, until today?" She waved her hands around, realizing it wasn't a good question. "Well, whatever the case, you MUST start spending more time with us from now on!"

She smiled as Sara sighed and started listing names. "SaySay! I already know you, silly!"

Edited by Tinsley Morella

Sara Watson

"Well, I know that. But still it helps though, doesn't it?" Sara asked.

(Short...*sigh* I'm sorry)

Amy Bennett

Amy shook Donte's hand, slightly bemused. "It's nice to meet you, Donte."

She smiled slightly at Tinsley's question. "I spend a lot of time in the library. Like, a lot." Mainly because the dorm was super-crowded. No, really. It was bursting at the seams of first year girls. Amy, having only grown up with one older brother, often found herself going insane in the dorm.

She laughed as Tinsley continued without waiting for an answer. The girl's extreeeeeeemely bubbly personality was infectious. And Sara was equally amusing, going to all lengths to make the mood happy and light.

Sara Watson

"So, are you going to pull the cracker I gave you or not?" Sara asked, "oh and here's one for you, Tins." she said handing one to the girl.

Sarah Spark

Sarah walked over to Sara and grinned. "Can I have one? I love those things."

((OOC:Blah, too short for my liking....))

Annabelle Haven

Annie smiled "hanging out in the library is cool..." She laughed as Sara, asked Tins if she was going to pull hers, she found them very interesting.

[[gosh i know its crap, but i wanted to get in here posting]]

Edited by Annabelle Haven

Sara Watson

"Sure, Sarah." Sara replied handing one over to her, "and you Annie?" she asked holding one out for the girl, "and yes, hanging out in teh library is cool."

Annabelle Haven

"oOOO, i want one" She grinned excitely

((god im down to one-liners..ugg))

Sara Watson

"Doll, you may have one, maybe two." Sara replied handing Annie two. She took one for herself and pulled on the strings. CRACK! a bunch of confetti and a whistle popped out of the cracker.

"Cool."

(Hah! I still have some of my muse!)

Lola Sprig

Lola smiled happily at the girl who had handed her the chocolates and greedily stuffed a handfull in her mouth. Hey! Nobody really seemed to mind she was in a penguin costume. Except for that girl over there staring at her like she was a lunatic.. Well, who really cared about her. Lola screwed up her nose at the girl before turning back to choclate girl.. What was her name again? Oh, yes, Sara!

"Thankyou for the chocolates!" she yelled across the room, before deciding that it would have been more sensible to approach the girl. Feeling like an Idoit, she ran over to Tinsley.

"Hey! Great party!" she said excitedly "Oh.. And Sorry about the penguin suit.. " she muttered quitely.

Sarah Spark

Sarah grinned wider as Sara handed her a cracker. "Thanks" She pulled the string and a big "CRACK!" was heard. The confetti shot out and she laughed a bit.

Sara Watson

"Hey...um...person I don't know...do you want a cracker?" she asked as Sarah pulled on her cracker.

"Whoa." she said jumping away from the confetti.

(OOC: Hey Lola! My dad likes the band that sang that song...sorry I just wanted to say that...)

Edited by Sara Watson

Haylie Web

"Hey...um...person I don't know...do you want a cracker?" she asked as Sarah pulled on her cracker.

"Whoa." she said jumping away from the confetti.

(OOC: Hey Lola! My dad likes the band that sang that song...sorry I just wanted to say that...)

Haylie was in a day dream all that time. When she finally snapped out of it. She saw that Donte arrived. A lot of the girls seemed to be crowding him. She looked back out the window and started to think about her aunt.

Jasmine Lau

Jazz was excited, but she was also running way late. It was rather a pathetic story... and as always, had to do with her ridiculous clumsiness. Honestly, she thought she'd actually gotten better! Her sister had even congratulated her on it! But the moment she stepped back into Hogwarts, she had fallen down the stairs. How's that for irony?

Taking one last peek into the mirror, she fixed her earrings to hang straight, and adjusted her necklace. Then she pulled two strands of her freshly curled hair to hang in front of her face. She smoothed her black pants and black and white top before slipping on her black flats. Originally, Jazz was going to wear a pair of black heels, but that was definitely tempting fate.

Hurrying into the Great Hall, she immediately saw that the party was in full swing. "Hey everyone!" she yelled, grinning. "Sorry I'm late!"

Annabelle Haven

Annie made her way over to Hay. "Now we can't have you all like this..it's a time to be crazy, and go wild, and let your hair down" Annie giggled "you get what i mean..so what you thinking about dearie?"

She noticed Jazzy coming up, and gave a quick wave, but turned back to Hay.

Sara Watson

"Haylsie dahling, would you like a cracker?" Sara asked holding one out to Hayls. She then sat in front of Haylie in front of the window, "so...how was your holidays?" she asked cautiously.

Jasmine Lau

"Speedy, Sara," grinned Jazz, coming up to sit beside them.

She was excited and happy to see them... both of them had disappeared... or maybe it was herself that had disappeared...

Sara Watson

"Hey Jazz," she said smiling warmly, "Here you are, Jazz." she added handing Jazz a box, "happy new year." she added.

Edited by Sara Watson

Haylie Web

"Hey Jazz," she said smiling warmly, "Here you are, Jazz." she added handing Jazz a box, "happy new year." she added.

Haylie smiled shyly and waved to Jazz.

She looked at Annabelle and Sara, " It was good. I don't live with my parents anymore. I live with my aunt now. She has been treating me wel and no I don't want a cracker."

Hylie looked at Annabelle and shrugged, ", I'm thinking about my aunt. What she's doing right now and that is about it."

Sara Watson

She looked at Annabelle and Sara, " It was good. I don't live with my parents anymore. I live with my aunt now. She has been treating me wel and no I don't want a cracker."

Hylie looked at Annabelle and shrugged, ", I'm thinking about my aunt. What she's doing right now and that is about it."

"Well, that's great." Sara replied smiling, "you sure?" she asked offering the cracker again.

Haylie Web

She looked at Annabelle and Sara, " It was good. I don't live with my parents anymore. I live with my aunt now. She has been treating me well and no I don't want a cracker."

Haylie looked at Annabelle and shrugged, ", I'm thinking about my aunt. What she's doing right now and that is about it."

"Well, that's great." Sara replied smiling, "you sure?" she asked offering the cracker again.

Haylie nodded, " I'm sure. So how was your holidays?"

Jasmine Lau

Immediately, Jazz gave Hayls a hug.

"Good for you," she told her warmly. "I'm so happy!"

"And it's not just 'cause now you won't see my crazy family and never want anything to do with me after you meet them, either," she joked.

"Thanks, Sara!" grinned Jazz, taking the gift and giving the Ravenclaw a hug.

"You got your present, didn't you?"

Sara Watson

"If you say so, Hayls. I can't remember, Jazz, did I?" Sara asked, "I don't remember. What was it? I'm so sorry about that, my brain's drawing a blnk. I'm so sorry, Jazz." she replied turning pink.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.