Sign in to follow this  
Tinsley Morella

A New Years Eve Bash!

Alexis Edwards

Alexis went back to Hogwarts early only becasue she got an invite to a New Years Eve party. She walked into the Great Hall and seen and seen a bunch of girls in black and white, and unfortunately for her she was walking into enemy territory since it looked to be she was the only Slytherin there. Being there was definitely going to hurt her reputation.

She just stood back watching the girls, she wished Elva was there already then maybe that way she wouldn't feel so out of place. She crossed arms and leaned back against the wall closest to the door that way if she needed to she could have a quick exit. She looked down at her little blackdressand the outfits the other girls were wearing she thought she was the best dressed there.

Haylie Web

"alright new people that I don't know, which seems to be a few, Its nice to meet you" She laughed after saying that, she sounded like a goof, but it was an interesting way to meet people.

[[sorry its crappy, but i thought i should get back in posting]]

Haylie shook her head and thought' Annabelle is the most insane person I have ever met.'

Tinsley Morella

Tinsley smiled as the girls talked, and noticed another girl walk in. Alexa maybe? Alexis? She motioned for the others to keep talking and walked over to the guest. Tinsley held her hand out for the girl to shake. "Hi, Tinsley Morella. I'm glad you could make it. I love your dress by the way." She realized that the girl might feel out of place, so she smiled again. "There were other slytherins invited, if that's what you were wondering." Who was this girl friends with, again? Well, it was never too soon to make new friends.

Edited by Tinsley Morella

Vanessa Stone

Vanessa had come back early to Hogwarts after getting a new years eve party invitation. She loved her family but coming back and meet new friends was always fun. She straightened her new red dress and took a last look in the mirror at her hair before entering the great hall join in the festivities.

Vanessa spotted Kay who she hadn't seen in ages and a lot of other girls. Vanessa walked over and said smiling "Hello everyone, I am Vanessa Stone or just nessa. Do you mind if i join you? Happy new year by the way.."

Haylie Web

Vanessa had come back early to Hogwarts after getting a new years eve party invitation. She loved her family but coming back and meet new friends was always fun. She straightened her new red dress and took a last look in the mirror at her hair before entering the great hall join in the festivities.

Vanessa spotted Kay who she hadn't seen in ages and a lot of other girls. Vanessa walked over and said smiling "Hello everyone, I am Vanessa Stone or just nessa. Do you mind if i join you? Happy new year by the way.."

Haylie just smiled shyly and sat back in her chair and looked right back out the window.

Tinsley Morella

Tinsley stopped talking to Alexis as another girl from her house walked in. She sort of recognized her, but doubted that they had ever talked. "Hello everyone, I am Vanessa Stone or just nessa. Do you mind if i join you? Happy new year by the way.." She waved and smiled. "I'm Tinsley Morella, glad you could make it Vanessa. Of course we want you to join, the more the merrier!"

((omg short, sorry!))

Vanessa Stone
Vanessa spotted a shy looking girl sitting a little to the side by herself looking out the window. Vanessa walked over and said smiling "Hello! I am Vanessa.. and you are? Why arn't joining in the fun?" Edited by Vanessa Stone

Haylie Web

Vanessa spotted a shy looking girl sitting a little to the side by herself looking out the window. Vanessa walked over and said smiling "Hello! I am Vanessa.. and you are? Why arn't joining in the fun?"

Haylie looked at the girl who introduced herself as Vanessa. She shyly smiled " Hi. My name is Haylie. Its nice to meet you Vanessa. Everyone seems to know everyone hear. I'm not good with meeting new people. I'd rather just sit here and watch other peole have their fun."

Sara Watson

"Hello," Sara replied to the Slytherin, "I'm Sara." she said holding out her hand. SHe ran to the table with all ehr presents on it. SHe chuckled remembering how shocked her mom was when she saw all the chocolate Sara had bought.

"Here you go, um...I didn't catch your name..." Sara said going pink.

"Hi Vanessa, I don't know if you remember me, but we met at the Astronomy tower ages ago." Sara replied grabbing another box from the pile.

"Here you are, Vanessa." she replied.

(Darn you fast posters)

Alexis Edwards

"Hello I'm Alexis Edwards thanks for the invite." she said to Tinsley, "Oh an thank you I like your dress too. I'm sure other slytherins were invited only they weren't willing to put their reputations on the line."

"It's nice to meet you Vanessa and Sara." she said trying to smile not even this mean people came up and talked to her at Raine's ball. "Oh I'm Alexis," she siad to Sara.

Lola Sprig

Lola was excited, yes, she hadn't been invited to Tinsley's New Years party (OMGAWSHIKELLYOUNOW) but, she had heard some people talking about it and decided it would be so much better to just come anyway. Contentedly, she trotted down the stairs, two at a time. She had been to parties before, but they had always turned out to be the ones that involved pass-the-parcel and pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey or other classic worshiped party games that there were. Seeing as it was a black and white party, Lola was wearing a penguin suit, Ah, yes. A Penguin suit. Just don't ask were she managed to find one *coughnimmycough*

Sadly, Lola had never been explained the concept of a black and white party. And the fact that it was formal.

Bursting through the doors, Lola flipped her flippers in the air and yelled out spontaniously "Lets get ready to par-tayyyy!"

Greeted by the cold and surprised stares of her fellow first years, Lola blushed furiously, realising at once that a black and white party was no place to ever wear a penguin suit. Ever. No matter if it was black and white. Feeling very embarrased, Lola went to sit down somewhere. Apon realising that most of the chairs were either occupied or far down the hall, Lola shamefully walked towards the goodie bag table. Hey! one good thing had to come from her embarasment and possiblte teasing for years to come, She got a goodie bag!.

Slightly happier, Lola fished around, checking the contents. What was this? No novelty balloon? OMGAWSH!? What was a party without novelty balloons!? Filled with amazment, Lola cocked her little penguin head to the side to check out what everyone else was wearing in more detail, and, of course to see their reaction to the lack of novelty balloons in their goodie bags.

Edited by Lola Sprig

Sara Watson

"Nice to meet you Alexis." Sara replied.

"Um, hello," Sara laughed, "I'm Sara." she added to the girl. She kind of looked like a penguin.

"This is for you, courtesy of me." Sara replied handing the girl a box.

Haylie Web

"Nice to meet you Alexis." Sara replied.

"Um, hello," Sara laughed, "I'm Sara." she added to the girl. She kind of looked like a penguin.

"This is for you, courtesy of me." Sara replied handing the girl a box.

Haylie looked at the girl as if she was crazy and shook her head.

Tinsley Morella

"Hello I'm Alexis Edwards thanks for the invite.Oh an thank you I like your dress too. I'm sure other slytherins were invited only they weren't willing to put their reputations on the line."

So Tinsley had been right about her name. That was good, and this girl didn't even seem half bad. She smiled and nodded her head. "Yes, i'm sure you are right." She shrugged and smiled, before poiting to everyone. "Thats Amy, Annabelle, Sarah, Sara again, Nessa,and Haylie." She just assumed that Alexis didn't know any of them since she had been standing by herself. "Did you have a good holiday?"

She spotted a girl that she barely recognized walk in, very happily.Lets get ready to par-tayyyy!" She laughed and waved at the girl. "Hey! Glad you could make it!"

((short again. muse is gone. :unsure: OOh LOLA! Everyone was invited! B) ))

Donte Orion

Donte was never late.....fashionably late, if he ever was. But otherwise, he was never late. He walked into the Great Hall wearing a simple suit. No doubt about it....Donte liked to look good, but a simplicity had its touch...

He grinned as he spotted a couple of fimiliar faces. Then he spotted Tinsley talking to some other girls. He walked behind her, and tapped her shoulder. "Quite the party you got here," he smiled.

Tinsley Morella

Tinsley turned on her heel as she felt someone tap her shoulder. She motioned for the other girls to keep talking, and came face to face with Donte. "Quite the party you got here," She smiled and then shrugged. "Well, you know." She did a little twirl and laughed. "Like my dress!?" Donte was wearing some sort of black suit, and she nodded her head approvingly. "I'm glad you decided to abide by the rules,not everyone is in either black or white." She shrugged again and smiled.

Donte Orion

Donte grinned as Tinsley spun around, showcasing her dress. "Love it, Tins," he nodded, then smiled, "But you don't look as good as me."

He shrugged, then chuckled, "Just kidding. You look great. And I noticed that some people didn't follow the rules. But you got me." He winked at her jokingly.

Sara Watson

"Hey Donte." Sara replied when she saw TIns turn around, "Present for you." she replied handing him one of the boxes in the plastic bag she was holding on to. SHe had found it much more energy-efficient to just carry around some of the presents.

Tinsley Morella

"Love it, Tins,"But you don't look as good as me."

Tinsley laughed at Donte's response. "Naww, I guess I don't." She listened as he started to talk again. "Just kidding. You look great. And I noticed that some people didn't follow the rules. But you got me."

She nodded her head at him, still glad that he had decided to wear black and white. "Hey, do you know everone here? Cause if not then you need to be introduced!"

She knew that there were some people there that perhaps Donte had never even seen, like Alexis, Vanessa, Lola, and maybe Amy..but the rest she knew he had met before.

((OOC- omg sara! You know how on VHOT the "i" in Tinsley is like> TInsley!? Well now you know why, you did it on "tins" too. B) ))

Donte Orion

"Hello Sara," He grinned at her. Then watched as she pulled out a gift, saying it was his present.

Donte smiled at her, taking it in hand, "Thanks Sara!! I really didn't expect to get anything for people," he frowned, then scratched his head, "but really, thanks for the present." He smiled at her thankfully...."But next year, I promise I'll get you something!"

He then turned to Tinsley, then looked around. He knew people here, but not everyone. "Actually, not everyone here is fimiliar."

Amy Bennett

Amy had decided to climb back into her shy *coughANTISOCIALcough* shell once multitudes of people started to show up. She had been hiding sort of off to the side, watching the girls party and have a general good time. It had been comforting to see familar faces, like Annabelle, and... ok, so Annabelle was the only other person that Amy knew, but that was ok.

If only Amy knew how to make friends. Dang.

Amy watched, startled, as a boy in a black and white suit entered the Great Hall. Sure, it wasn't really strange that Tinsley would have invited boys... it would have actually been strange if she hadn't.

But this was the first boy to even show up. Weird.

Amy smiled in the general direction of the boy, but didn't exactly make a move to introduce herself. Boys had cooties. Well, most of the boys she'd met at Hogwarts, anyway.

((eep! I'm a baad person. Posting!))

Edited by Amy Bennett

Sara Watson

"Your welcome," Sara replied to Donte, "Party crackers?" she asked holding up some of the Muggle toys in front of AMy's face, "you know you want ot pull on it..." she said thrusting the string towards AMy.

(What are you talking about Tins?)

Edited by Sara Watson

Tinsley Morella

Tinsley looked around as Donte stated that he didn't know everyone. "Well, that's Alexis,Vanessa,Lola, and Amy." She shrugged. "I think you know everyone else though." Upon looked back at Amy, she noticed that the girl was sitting by herself. She motioned for the girl to join them and smiled. "Amy! Come here, don't sit over there all alone!"

((OOC-ooh.short, sorry. sara- heh. nevermind. B) ))

Sara Watson

"Come on AMy, pull a cracker." Sara replied dangling the cracker's string in front of AMy's face.

Amy Bennett

Amy smiled and took the party cracker from Sara. "Thanks," she said as she put it in her pocket. She'd pull the string later.

Her ears perked up as she heard Tinsley call to her. "Amy! Come here, don't sit over there all alone!" Amy blushed and stood up. Mmkay. She walked over to where Tinsley was standing with the boy and smiled nervously. "Umm, hi. I'm Amy," she introduced herself lamely to the boy.

If she weren't a nicer person, she would have been glaring daggers at Tinsley for practically forcing her to talk to a boy.

:D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.