Sign in to follow this  
Tinsley Morella

A New Years Eve Bash!

Haylie Web

"Well, I feel very loved...its nice to see you all..i imagine your holidays have been good" She said still trying to get over from the hug from Tins. "More gifts...I love gifts...and I hope not, that'd be horribly uncomfortable...I missed you too.." She looked over at Tins. "I do know Amy, you goof" She smiled over at Amy "nice to see you again..." She smiled "Its nice to be back at Hogwarts.."

((I gotta go myself..McDonalds awaits me :D haha be back in like a half-hour, don't have too much fun without me...))

Haylie watched while Annabelle was getting a lot of hugs. Annabelle probably didn't hear her say hello. She just shrugged it off and started to look out the window.

Sarah Spark

Sarah arrived in the great hall excitedly for the New Years party wearing a black dress with a white jacket. Spotting Tinsley and a whole bunch of other girls, she walked over to them and smiled and said, "Hi guys, how is everyone? Happy new years eve!"

((OOC:Gah! So short...))

Haylie Web

Sarah arrived in the great hall excitedly for the New Years party wearing a black dress with a white jacket. Spotting Tinsley and a whole bunch of other girls, she walked over to them and smiled and said, "Hi guys, how is everyone? Happy new years eve!"

((OOC:Gah! So short...))

Haylie looked at the newcomer and looked right back out the window. she probably wouldn't see her anyway. Her aunt always forgets that she was at home with her a lot and ends up leaving without her. Her aunt tells her that she forgets that I was even their because I'm so quiet.

Kay Hart

"Sarah! It really is long time no see! How you been?" Kay was getting more and more excited as more and more people arrived. Maybe she shouldn't have eaten al lthose sweets before coming here. But then again, they had been Christmas presents and it was still technically the Christmas season.

Edited by Kay Hart

Annabelle Haven

Annie realized something, and turned around to Hay-Hay, and pounced on her, nearly squishing her to death, but she had to say a big hello, she hadn't seen her since beginning of Holidays. "How is everything with you?"

She noticed another girl, come in but she didn't know her, so she didn't say anything.

[[didn't forget about you Hay. you get a special post..and this is my last post for a half hour or so, I swear, i keep posting when i should be leaving... :D]]

Sara Watson

"Hi guys, how is everyone? Happy new years eve!"

"Hey Sarah!" Sara replied running to the pile of gifts.

"Present for you," she added handing Sarah a box.

"Hey Hayls, wanna play Twister with me? My sister let me bring it with me." she said taking it out of one of the bags.

Kay Hart

"did someone say Twister? I am soooo useless at that!" Kay laughed. "who's playing though.

OOC How are you gonna RP that?! And my posts keep getting shorter and shorter and shor....

Sarah Spark

Sarah smiled widely. "Kay! It really has been a long time!" she said with a smile. "Thanks so much Sara, I love chocolate!"

She frowned when she saw a girl looking at her then turning around. Had she done something wrong? She decided to go over when another girl practically jumped on top of her and said hello, so she decided to leave them alone.

Haylie Web

"did someone say Twister? I am soooo useless at that!" Kay laughed. "who's playing though.

OOC How are you gonna RP that?! And my posts keep getting shorter and shorter and shor....

Haylie gave Annabelle a shy smile, " Everything is okay. How are you Annabelle? Sure, but you'll have to tell me how to play."

She looked at Sara and embarrassly looked at her hands. Everyone their probably thought she was dumb. By not knowing how to play twister.

Sara Watson

"Come on, Hayls," Sara said grabbing Haylie's hands and dragged her towards the mat, "we'll show you." she replied guessing as to why Haylie may not have wanted to play.

"did someone say Twister? I am soooo useless at that! who's playing though.

"Whoever wants to play." she said simply putting the spinner together.

(I guess someone (the spinner person) can shout out random things and we RP placing out feet/hands on the colors with conversations and whoever wants to go can 'slip')

Deirdre Alethea

Deirdre walked into the great hall with her turquoise eyes sparkling. She was wearing a stunning outfit. It was a set of black dress robes that were ballerina length. They were flowing and made of organza, with black satin stripes on the bodice and the hem. The bodice was fitted and the skirt had just the right amount of poof and swing. It was spaghetti strap but she was wearing a see through white organza shrug with black satin ribbons that matched the dress. For shoes, she wore black ballet flats and her hair was in cascading ringlets. She was wearing no make-up except the most sparing amount of lip gloss. She never needed any. She looked beautiful without it, or that was what everyone said.

She ran up to Tinsley, calling out to her, "Hey Tins! Happy new year! And here's a present for you, I hope you like it..."

She dug around in her black sequin purse for a moment, before taking out a little blue box that said "Tiffany" on it.

"Here you go," she said, smiling and holding out the box.

Posted Image

---

((OOC: Click the pic))

Haylie Web

"Come on, Hayls," Sara said grabbing Haylie's hands and dragged her towards the mat, "we'll show you." she replied guessing as to why Haylie may not have wanted to play.

"did someone say Twister? I am soooo useless at that! who's playing though.

"Whoever wants to play." she said simply putting the spinner together.

(I guess someone (the spinner person) can shout out random things and we RP placing out feet/hands on the colors with conversations and whoever wants to go can 'slip')

Haylie felt Sara pull her towards the twister board and where it was set up. She sighed. This was so embarrassing she had to do this in front of people she didn't know and some of her friends.

Sara Watson

"Hey Dee," Sara replied running towards the table again, "Here"

"And we were just going to play Twister, or another game if anyone has any other requests." Sara replied turning to look at the others after hearing Haylie sigh. Didn't want any uncomfort at the party.

Edited by Sara Watson

Tinsley Morella

Tinsley smiled as Annabelle started chatting with Haylie, and the other girls started playing twister. Everyone was getting along, just how she wanted it. She smiled when Sarah Spark came in, and rushed to give the girl a hug.

"Sarah, so glad you could make it darling! How was your holiday!?"

She turned her head however, when she spotted someone else walk in. "OHMYGOSH! Dei!" The girl was dressed in black robes that suited her figure fantastically. "You look gorgeous! I'm glad you could make it!"

"Hey Tins! Happy new year! And here's a present for you, I hope you like it..."

Tinsley took the present and smiled gratefully."I'll open it later, thanks so much!" She motioned towards the other girls. "As I told them, I left everyone's gifts in the dorm, so i'll give you yours when the party is over! Thanks again!"

((aahg. My muse must still be gone))

Sara Watson

"Tins, Dee, Hayls, Sarah, Kay, and Annie, which game?" Sara asked rummaging around the bag. She looked up at the others, "seriously, which game?"

(dead-ish mus sorry)

Kay Hart

Kay thought for a moment. "Twister's OK, but isn't there a limit on how many can play? Don't get me wrong, more people playing is better, but when there's so many that we can't all fit...."

Haylie Web

"Tins, Dee, Hayls, Sarah, Kay, and Annie, which game?" Sara asked rummaging around the bag. She looked up at the others, "seriously, which game?"

(dead-ish mus sorry)

Haylie shrugged, " I don't know."

Sara Watson

"Eh. I don't know, Kay. I have other games. If you guys want to play other games." Sara replied shrugging.

(Short post=dead-ish muse, as you can tell)

Edited by Sara Watson

Haylie Web

"Eh. I don't know. I have other games. If you guys want to play other games." Sara replied shrugging.

(Short post=dead-ish muse, as you can tell)

Haylie nodded, " I'm okay with it. I don't know about everyone else."

Sara Marshall

Seriously, Sara had tried to get out of it, but her mother still dragged her to the Townsend's New Year's Eva party. All she wanted to do was come to Hogwarts and hang out with her friends. So there she was, walking into the Great Hall, in a ball gown. Life was so bittersweet.

It was like everyone had an agenda against her. Drew took her room, Lavinia whisked her away to a boring party, and her father no longer spoke to Sara face to face. She sighed, but gasped at the Great Hall's transformations. The tables were gone, and there was a long on settled on the die of the room with tons of food. Totally wicked.

Sara scanned the room, and soon found the group that held Sara, Tinsley Morella, and a lot of other people she didn't know. She walked over to them in her pumps (that were killing her feet, to be frank) and grinned. "Hey, Sara," Sara said. "How are you doing?"

OOC: Way too short for my liking.

Edited by Sara Marshall

Sara Watson

"Hey, Sara How are you doing?"

"Hey Sara. We were just going to play a game. ANy requests?" she asked, "so far Twister has been a choice, but if you have any other requests I'll see if it's in the bag." Sara added.

Haylie Web

"Hey, Sara How are you doing?"

"Hey Sara. We were just going to play a game. ANy requests?" she asked, "so far Twister has been a choice, but if you have any other requests I'll see if it's in the bag." Sara added.

Haylie looked down at her feet. There was someone else here that knew Sara and the others. She wished she could turn invisible now.

Sara Watson

"Oh, Haylie meet Sara Marshall. Sara this is Haylie Web." Sara replied introducing the two, "unless you guys have already met...then I feel weird." she added jokingly.

Haylie Web

"Oh, Haylie meet Sara Marshall. Sara this is Haylie Web." Sara replied introducing the two, "unless you guys have already met...then I feel weird." she added jokingly.

Haylie gave her a shy smile, " Hi. Nice to meet you Sara." She stuck out her hand for her to shake.

Annabelle Haven

"alright new people that I don't know, which seems to be a few, Its nice to meet you" She laughed after saying that, she sounded like a goof, but it was an interesting way to meet people.

[[sorry its crappy, but i thought i should get back in posting]]

Edited by Annabelle Haven

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.