Sign in to follow this  
Tinsley Morella

A New Years Eve Bash!

Tinsley Morella

Tinsley Morella made her way into the great hall with JeneViv and Kaytie Steller, they were getting to the location of the to-be annual new years eve party. Of course the students wouldn't be able to actually stay in the great hall until the clock struck in the new year, but they would be celebrating until then. You know, just conversating and such. She couldn't wait to see what all of her friends would wear, it being a black and white party.

Well, many had told her that eleven years was far too young for such a thing as a black and white party, but she didn't think so. I mean, it was going to be an annual party and they couldn't just change the theme every year, could they now? No, if you asked Tinsley they couldn't; that would be idiodic.SOOO, she had made it the way it was, because she was sure that when they were, say, 5th years, everyone would appreciate the concept alot more.

So here she was, waiting for everyone to arrive. Tinsley wasn't wearing anything too fancy, just a white dress and a black sweater. She had had a hard time deciding if she should wear something more fancy, but had decided against it.

She set out a bunch of little goody-bags and smiled to herself, she hoped people would actually show up. It would be OMGAWFUL if no one came.

pfft. People had to go? Right? RIGHT!? Yes. They had to go. I mean, she had sent plenty of invites out, and really any of the first years were invited. Uh-oh, what if people forgot about it?Naw, that wouldn't happen.

Tinsley pushed the thoughts out of her mind and looked towards the doors, expecting someone to walk through.

((OOC- yeah, short i know. Just waiting for someone to come and bring my muse with them! ))

Haylie Web

Tinsley Morella made her way into the great hall with JeneViv and Kaytie Steller, they were getting to the location of the to-be annual new years eve party. Of course the students wouldn't be able to actually stay in the great hall until the clock struck in the new year, but they would be celebrating until then. You know, just conversating and such. She couldn't wait to see what all of her friends would wear, it being a black and white party.

Well, many had told her that eleven years was far too young for such a thing as a black and white party, but she didn't think so. I mean, it was going to be an annual party and they couldn't just change the theme every year, could they now? No, if you asked Tinsley they couldn't; that would be idiodic.SOOO, she had made it the way it was, because she was sure that when they were, say, 5th years, everyone would appreciate the concept alot more.

So here she was, waiting for everyone to arrive. Tinsley wasn't wearing anything too fancy, just a white dress and a black sweater. She had had a hard time deciding if she should wear something more fancy, but had decided against it.

She set out a bunch of little goody-bags and smiled to herself, she hoped people would actually show up. It would be OMGAWFUL if no one came.

pfft. People had to go? Right? RIGHT!? Yes. They had to go. I mean, she had sent plenty of invites out, and really any of the first years were invited. Uh-oh, what if people forgot about it?Naw, that wouldn't happen.

Tinsley pushed the thoughts out of her mind and looked towards the doors, expecting someone to walk through.

((OOC- yeah, short i know. Just waiting for someone to come and bring my muse with them! ))

Haylie walked in slowly to see if anyone was there and saw Tinsley with Jene Viv and Kaytie. She was wearing a white shirt that had long sleeves with a black jean skirt. She was wearing white one inch heels. Her hair was curly. Thanks to her aunt Becky.

She shyly smiled at them and waved. She was a lot happier now, because she didn't live with her parents anymore. She ran way knowing that she had an aunt out there. So she merely found her and asked if it was alright to stay with her.

Luckily she was a witch too. She knew her parents were looking for her, but they had no idea that she was with her father's sister. Her aunt worked two jobs but had enough time to spend time with her. She gotten new clothes and everything. So she counldn't be happier.

Edited by Haylie Web

Amy Bennett

Amy entered the Great Hall timidly and looked around. Three girls stood in the room, setting up for the party.

When she had gotten the invitation, Amy hadn't believed her eyes. A party? Amy was invited to a party? It had to have been a mistake.

Then again, she was invited... what could be the harm in just showing up?

Amy took in the sight of the three girls and almost cringed. They were dressed awefully nicely. Amy looked down at her clothes and scowled. The invitation had said that it would be a black and white party. The only things black and white that Amy had were a rather plain knee-length skirt and a very plain white sweater. How charming.

Haha.

Really, Amy had tried to look nice. Honestly. She had put her hair up in the most elegant style she could... unfortunately, she hadn't exactly been gifted with any hair-stylist genes, and the best she could do was a ponytail. And the thought of makeup hadn't even crossed her mind. But really, what eleven-year-old wears makeup? Come on, people.

Pulling herself out of her thought bubble, Amy noticed that one of the girls was looking at her. She smiled weakly and walked over to the girl. She looked vaguely familiar; she was probably a Gryffindor. But it was pretty much impossible to keep up with all of the girls in the Gryffindor dorm.

You don't think so? You try. It's hard.

"Hi," Amy said shyly. "I'm Amy."

((TINSSS!!! Baha. Amy's shy.))

Sara Watson

Sara was major excited for the party. She was just a litle sad that she had to cut ehr holidays with the family short, but she made a new family at Hogwarts. So she decided to come anyway.

"Hey Tins. I brought some of the Muggle crackers that you wanted." Sara replied holding up a handful of bags of crackers.

"And here's your Christmas present, small, inexpensive, but sweet." Sara added handing Tins a wrapped box, "and you Hayls," she added handing Haylie her present.

"Hello," Sara replied to Amy, "here." she said handing her a present. Sara knew people she didn't knwo were goign to be there so she bought extra chocolate.

Edited by Sara Watson

Haylie Web

Sara was major excited for the party. She was just a litle sad that she had to cut ehr holidays with the family short, but she made a new family at Hogwarts. So she decided to come anyway.

"Hey Tins. I brought some of the Muggle crackers that you wanted." Sara replied holding up a handful of bags of crackers.

"And here's your Christmas present, small, inexpensive, but sweet." Sara added handing Tins a wrapped box, "and you Hayls," she added handing Haylie her present.

"Hello," Sara replied to Amy, "here." she said handing her a present. Sara knew people she didn't knwo were goign to be there so she bought extra chocolate.

Haylie smiled shyly at Sara. " Thanks I would have gotten you something but a lot has been going on at home."

Haylie looked at the girl who introduced themself as Amy. She smiled shyly, " Hi Amy. My name is Haylie Web. Its nice to meet you."

She held out her hand for Amy to shake.

Tinsley Morella

Oh my gosh. People must have actually remembered her party! Yay!!! This was going to be so much fun. Okay, this was good. Now she didn't have to worry about the other two girls growing tired of her constant babble.

She noticed Haylie walk in first, so she walked quickly over towards her, hugging the girl. "HAY! I'm so happy you could make it!" She smiled to herself as she noticed Amy, was it? Walk in next. The girl was in Gryffindor with her, but she didn't really remember talking to her.

"I'm Amy."

Tinsley smiled warmly and held out her hand. "Hullo Amy, i'm Tinsley. I'm so glad you could make it!"

Sarah walked in next, and Tinsley clapped her hands together when the girl held up some cracker things. "Oh my gosh SaySay, I didn't think you would actually bring them!" She motioned towards the table next to them and laughed. "You can put them on that table if you want."

"And here's your Christmas present, small, inexpensive, but sweet." Come to think of christmas presents, Tinsley still had a pile of them in her dorm room for her friends. Oops, guess she forgot to give them to everone. Oh well, she could do it later, right? Now was the time for having fun."Oh my gosh, thankyou! I'm so glad you could make it, too!"

Sara Watson

"Thanks I would have gotten you something but a lot has been going on at home."

"That's okay, Hayls." Sara replied smiling. She wanted to ask Haylie questions, but knew it wasn't hte right time so she would wait.

"Oh my gosh SaySay, I didn't think you would actually bring them! You can put them on that table if you want."

"Alright," Sara said taking the crackers to the table.

"Oh my gosh, thankyou! I'm so glad you could make it, too!"

"You're welcome, Tins." Sara replied.

"Amy, what house are you in?" she asked the girl.

Kay Hart

Kay bounced (well, not literally) into the Great Hall, looking for her group of friends. Spotting them, she walked over, grinning from ear to ear.

She went straight to Tinsley and gave her a big hug, then smiled at hte rest of her friends. "Hellloooo everyone and happy new year! happy new year's eve!"

So she had never heard that expression before in her life, but so what?

Turning back to Tinsley Kay said, "Thanks for inviting me! So, who else is on this exclusive guest list?"

OOC Short, sorry!

Amy Bennett

Amy was surprised and a little unnerved by all of the handshakes (and one present... chocolate!) in her direction. So I guess it wasn't an accident, she reasoned. That was a huge relief.

"Hullo Amy, i'm Tinsley. I'm so glad you could make it!" The girl that Amy had seen at first in the room held out her hand with a huge smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Tinsley," Amy replied as she shook hands with the girl. "Thanks for inviting me!" She was beginning to relax as she realized that the people in the room were genuinely happy to meet her. That was new.

The quiet girl that must have entered before Amy also intruduced herself. " Hi Amy. My name is Haylie Web. Its nice to meet you." She, too, held out her hand for Amy to shake.

Amy took Haylie's hand. "Hi Haylie. It's nice meeting you, too." She smiled at the girl. Haylie seemed to be almost as shy as Amy was. That was a little bit comforting, in an odd way.

"Amy, what house are you in?"

Amy looked over at the girl who had given her a present. She smiled slightly. "I'm in Griffindor. Umm... I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name."

((*bangs head against wall* I'm mostly museless right now x.x))

Edited by Amy Bennett

Haylie Web

Amy was surprised and a little unnerved by all of the handshakes (and one present... chocolate!) in her direction. So I guess it wasn't an accident, she reasoned. That was a huge relief.

"Hullo Amy, i'm Tinsley. I'm so glad you could make it!" The girl that Amy had seen at first in the room held out her hand with a huge smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Tinsley," Amy replied as she shook hands with the girl. "Thanks for inviting me!" She was beginning to relax as she realized that the people in the room were genuinely happy to meet her. That was new.

The quiet girl that must have entered before Amy also intruduced herself. " Hi Amy. My name is Haylie Web. Its nice to meet you." She, too, held out her hand for Amy to shake.

Amy took Haylie's hand. "Hi Haylie. It's nice meeting you, too." She smiled at the girl. Haylie seemed to be almost as shy as Amy was. That was a little bit comforting, in an odd way.

((*bangs head against wall* I'm mostly museless right now x.x))

Haylie smiled shyly back at her and then looked at Tinsley. " Um...... Tinsley do you need any help with the decorations?"

Tinsley Morella

"Thanks for inviting me!"

Tinsley nodded her head in Amy's direction. Why hadn't she seen the girl very much? I mean, they were both first year Gryffs, right? Whatever, she was meeting her now so everything was good!

She squealed with excitment as Kay Hart walked in, very energetically actually, and went strait towards her.Tinsley took the hug she recieved with a laugh and listened as the girl greeted everyone. "Hellloooo everyone and happy new year's eve!" "Happy New years Eve, Kay!" She laughed some more at her friends excitement and then thought about the question asked-

"Thanks for inviting me! So, who else is on this exclusive guest list?"

She shrugged. "Well any first years, really. We can always use more people!" She motioned around them. "I want the great hall filled!"

" Um...... Tinsley do you need any help with the decorations?"

Tinsley smiled at Haylie and shook her head. "I think we're done, thanks to Kaytie!" She motioned towards Kaytie. "Oh, sorry! Everyone this is Kaytie Steller if you havent met her!"

((Kaytie asked me to godmode her because she went out of town!))

Edited by Tinsley Morella

Sara Watson

"I'm in Griffindor. Umm... I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name."

"Oh, right, I'm Sara." Sara replied.

"Kay, hey there. Here you go," she said handing Kay her present.

"Um...... Tinsley do you need any help with the decorations?"

Sara looked over at Tins and cocked her head.

Haylie Web

"I'm in Griffindor. Umm... I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name."

"Oh, right, I'm Sara." Sara replied.

"Kay, hey there. Here you go," she said handing Kay her present.

"Um...... Tinsley do you need any help with the decorations?"

Sara looked over at Tins and cocked her head.

" Oh. okay." She went and sat down and waited for everyone else to come to the party.

Kay Hart

"Oh! Sara! You shouldn't have!" But then Kay grinned. "But I got you lot one each anyway! Thanks!"

She went over and hugged Sara. "So, is this a game party or a dance party or a 'oooh-i-can't-choos-let's-do-both party?" Kay was feeling great and was coming out with very random stuff.

"Maybe I should just sit here and look pretty."

Haylie Web

"Oh! Sara! You shouldn't have!" But then Kay grinned. "But I got you lot one each anyway! Thanks!"

She went over and hugged Sara. "So, is this a game party or a dance party or a 'oooh-i-can't-choos-let's-do-both party?" Kay was feeling great and was coming out with very random stuff.

"Maybe I should just sit here and look pretty."

Haylie shook her head and started to think." Wow my friends are really crazy."

Sara Watson

"Well, what of the resfreshments?" Sara asked, "And the party favors? Did you get some?" she asked curiously. She was curious and wanted everything as perfect as possible.

"And where can I put these?" she asked gesturing to her bags of presents.

"Oh! Sara! You shouldn't have!"

Sara just shrugged at Kay. "Eh,"

" Wow my friends are really crazy."

"Why thank you, Haylie." Sara laughed bowing.

Edited by Sara Watson

Tinsley Morella

Tinsley nodded at both of Sara's questions. She motioned towards the tables near them dissmisively. "Everything is accounted for, at least i think so!" The bags of presents that the girl had brought were so cute, she wanted everyone to see them. "Oh! Put those on one of the tables near the front!!"

yayy. She thought about Kay's question and laughed. "oh, its one of those "we couldnt decide so its everything" parties!"

(omg short, sorrrrrry!)

Kay Hart

Kay ran back to her dorm without a word, ad five minutes later was back with a armful of presents.

"Here, might as well get this done! There's one for everyone here at the moment, and I got them all the same so there'd be no argueing!"

Kay laughed, knowing that that wouldn't happen anyway. "If you're going to see any of our other friends, let me know so I can give you the prezzie to give to them."

Kay looked around, then starting with Sara, then Tinsley, haded out the small Christmas presents. "Hope you like!"

Sara Watson

"Oh! Put those on one of the tables near the front!!"

Sara did as she was told and placed the bags of presents on teh table. Then she took a piece of parchment that said 'Take One'.

"Hope you like!"

"Thanks, Kay." Sara replied taking off the necklace Charlotte had given her and added the pendant.

Annabelle Haven

((I figured it'd be better to post now then never...))

Annie walked down to the Great Hall, she was walking fairly slow, she hated the fact that she was wearing a skirt, now Annie didn't mind skirts, but this was content on being a little short for her, she like them at her knees, and this one was shorter, and she felt very self-consious. She eventually made her way into the Great Hall, and saw a bunch of her friends, already there. She nearly almost bounced over.

"better late then never..Hello everyone.." Annie giggled

Haylie Web

((I figured it'd be better to post now then never...))

Annie walked down to the Great Hall, she was walking fairly slow, she hated the fact that she was wearing a skirt, now Annie didn't mind skirts, but this was content on being a little short for her, she like them at her knees, and this one was shorter, and she felt very self-consious. She eventually made her way into the Great Hall, and saw a bunch of her friends, already there. She nearly almost bounced over.

"better late then never..Hello everyone.." Annie giggled

Haylie jumped, " I said that outloud. Oops!"

She saw Anna Banana come in and waved at her. " Hi Anna Banana."

Sara Watson

"better late then never..Hello everyone.."

"Annie! I knew you would come!" Sara said bouncing over. She ran to the bags and grabbed one.

"Here you go," Sara replied handing Annie a box.

(Eep...so short...)

Tinsley Morella

Tinsley smiled as Kay came back in and gave everyone a gift. "aww! Thanks so much! I have everyone's gifts but they are in my dorm." She shrugged, not wanting to leave the party.

Annabelle came in, and Tinsley knocked her over with a hug. "Annie! You aren't late at all, all of us are just early! I'm so glad you could make it!" She smiled brightly and looked at everyone else. "Amy, Annabelle Haven. Annie, thats Amy." She laughed at the fact that their names sounded kind of alike and waited to hear what the girls would say.

((Got to go for a little while, post post post away!))

Kay Hart

"Annie!!!!!!!!!!" Kay really was glad to see her friend. In fact, Kay felt Annie was one of her closer ones. She loved them all to bits though. "Your Christmas present is in my trunk. I'll give it to you when we go back to sleep there later."

And with that she gave Annie a massive hug, smiling. "Well, we won't be sleeping in the trunk, but you know what I mean! I've missed al lof you over the holiday, you know."

Well, that had been obvious from all the hugging and grinning like a maniac. But ah well.

Edited by Kay Hart

Annabelle Haven

"Well, I feel very loved...its nice to see you all..i imagine your holidays have been good" She said still trying to get over from the hug from Tins. "More gifts...I love gifts...and I hope not, that'd be horribly uncomfortable...I missed you too.." She looked over at Tins. "I do know Amy, you goof" She smiled over at Amy "nice to see you again..." She smiled "Its nice to be back at Hogwarts.."

((I gotta go myself..McDonalds awaits me :D haha be back in like a half-hour, don't have too much fun without me...))

Edited by Annabelle Haven

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.