Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser Glenn

Snowflakes On A Wintery Day

Kaiser Glenn

Kaiser pranced outside the oak front doors. She was feeling rather bored. There was nothing to do inside the castle unless you liked sitting by the fire and reading. Yuck! Boring! Kaiser was happy to walk the grounds. It was a bit chilly outside, but at least she could be alone. In the common room she had to listen to the scratching of quills and the sniffles of others as they worked silently. Frankly silence depressed Kaiser.

Kaiser walked slowly down to the lake. It was frozen over with ice. She could see a few people skating on it. She smiled, and watched a few couples go by hand in hand. She looked down at her own fluffy boots, and stepped onto the frozen surface. She slid a little at first, but managed to keep her footing.

She made her way slowly but gracefully around the lake. It was so pretty. The snow covered grounds. The frozen lake. And a soft snow was begining to fall. She paused, tilting her head back and allowing a snowflake to drift onto her tounge. Smiling happily, she began making her way across the ice.

Pulling her huge fur coat tighter around her, she was suddenly very thankful the coat was oversized. It kept her extra warm. She slipped her think wrists in her pockets and watched as her boots made little prints as she went across the ice.

She was stupid yes. Wearing tights under her coat. They were black leggings which went with the pink dress she had under the oversized coat. Her hands were gloved, and her hair hung in a long braid under her wool cap. She felt quite wintery. It was a nice feeling. Even though Christmas holiday had already come and gone. She still sorta felt in the holiday mood.

She was going to she if her boots slid, and went running. Unfortuantly the boots didn't slid. They merely stopped her, and she fell on her behind. "Ouch!" She moaned, rubbing her rear end and her thighs, both of which had mad painful contact with the ice. She grimaced, and just sat there on the ice. Letting the new snow fall over her. It was peaceful. In an odd sort of way.

Katalina Rose

Snow. Snow. Snow. Snow.

Lina loved snow.

Point blank.

Snow rocked!

Lina was outside in the snow. Exactly where she liked to be at this time of year. Well, if she could be swimming, she would be doing that instead, but seeing as the lake was frozen over, that was kind of impossible at the moment. So, she would settle for snow. Snow and ice. Yes, good combination.

Her Durmstrang uniform coat, some cute stripped stockings (which by coincidence made her look like the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz) cute fluffy boots, and her hair in her traditional loose curls. This was the perfect outfit to be skating around the lake in. It was cute, and trendy, and she couldn't help but feel like a snow angel given life for a few moments of fun.

Snow had begun to fall, and the grounds were swarming with couples holding hands, and kissing. It was kind of sickening, but also kind of cute at the same time. An odd combination, but Lina shrugged it off as she glided gracefully across the lake's surface. Her hands in her pockets, she did a couple circles just to make sure she still had balance, before she skated off to do another lap or so around the lake. Turns weren't exactly her strong point, and she became less and less graceful the more she avoided bumps in the ice. And trust me, there were alot of them to.

"Ouch!"

She looked around to see who had gotten hurt, and if she could laugh at them. And what do you know? Who else would she see sitting on the ice rubbing her bum? None other than Kaiser Glenn. In the flesh. And on the ice. "KAISER!" She screamed skating full force towards the girl, and making a slid for her. Lina collided into Kaiser with a lovly little bump and hugged her friend. "I haven't seen you in ages!" she exclaimed, holding her in a bear hug. "So, where've you been? What you been doing? How's your Mum? What about your sister? Is she still driving you nuts? What's good lately? Come on! Talk to me!" Lina let go a bit, and shook Kaiser with gentle and lovingly force. She couldn't help but just ramble on and on and on.

Lina remembered it well, at the start of term, she had meet Kaiser outside and they had hit it off well. Both Ravvie fourth years. Both had a twin. But sad thing was, she hadn't seen Kaiser since then.

Kaiser Glenn

Kaiser had just begun to pull herself up when there was a screetch. Then someone had slide into her. Great. Just what she needed. She was about rady to yell, but looking up saw Katalina Rose. The girl who also had a twin sister. And she was in the same house as Kaiser! Just like Kati. Kaiser grinned and before she knew it, she'd been basically attacked and was wrapped in a bear hug. Laughing she hugged her friends back.

Lina started babling and Kaiser just nodded and smiled. "Great to see you too! You're right! I has been ages and ages!" She stopped for a moment as Lina shook her. Kaiser giggled, and sat back. "I've been at my house trying to enjoy the holiday! You? The last time I saw you was the start of term! It's been too long! How's your sister? Mine's peachy. Still a tad annoying though, yes. Mum, she's great. Never better." She had to pause to take a breath. This was all overwhelming.

Kaiser smiled, and hugged Lina again. She was just so happy to see her! It was like Christmas all over again. "Good lately? Um... Well I got a new boyfriend. And well, a new ex. But that's all done with. You? You've got to tell me everything that's happened in your life! I mean everything!" She said, letting go of her. She was practically jumping.

Kaiser pulled herself to her feet. Brushing the snow of her behind, she spun around in a circle. Careful not to fall. She twirled her long braid around her fingers. She hadn't felt this happy since she'd gotten back to school It was just the whole environment! It all made her so happy. "Lina! We've got tons to catch up on!" She said, grabbing her friend by the arm, and hugging her arm.

Katalina Rose

Lina was so unbelievably happy to see Kaiser. It was like Christmas all over agian. Without any screaming, or fighting, or bad presents. This was just like opening up a box for Christmas and finding a Firebolt X in there, with a love note from your long time crush pronouncing his love for you. No wait! Better!

Words simply cannot describe this happiness. So let's just skip it.

"Jenna's a bit depressed, and off color, but I think it's just stress. She'll be fine," she assured Kaiser, and herself. True, Jenna seemed to be slipping into a bit of a depression, but Lina was confident that she could easily pull her out of her slum. It wouldn't, and shouldn't take to long. In fact, give her a few hours, she would be over it in a jiffy.

"New boy toy! Wow! Who? Tell me, tell me!" she exclaimed shaking Kaiser a little bit more. How dare she get a boyfriend and not even hunt Lina down to introduce her. "What? Ex, already, same guy?" she asked with a puzzled expression. Didn't she just say she got a new boyfriend, and now she's gone and dumped him already. What? No wonder Lina was so confused.

Before she knew it, Lina was being dragged up off the ice, and Kaiser was hugging onto her arm like a little child.

Lina liked it.

"I know, you start, I want to hear all about what you've been doing. How classes have been going and about your Holiday. After your done, I'll go," she offered, all the while, anxious to hear exactly what Kaiser had been up to. After all, even though they had only spoken once, they had, had a very long, and exhilerating conversation. Besides, they were both twins, and twins rocked. So, it was destiny that they were friends.

Edited by Katalina Rose

Kaiser Glenn

Kaiser nodded. "I'm sorry about your sister. I've never meet her though. But I'm sure you're right. She'll be fine!" She said. It always helped if someone told you they were sure of something even if they weren't always.

Kaiser giggled at Lina's excitment over her new guy. "The ex?" She asked. Maybe Lina should get the whole story first before she got so excited. "He's Chris Irvine. we're so over! He's already on his second girlfriend after me. Can you beleieve him! It hasn't even been a month since we were together either!" She exclaimed, her voice suddenly harsh.

Then she thought of Kalvin and she got little butterflies in the bottom of her stomach. "The new one's Kalvin! Lina,s he's amazing! He's so good looking! His name's Kalvin Elsbury. He's a fourth year Hufflepuff! He's just so cute! I've known him for five years! I'm so excited! We've only been on one date though, and that was during break." She was sad they hadn't gone out more, but guessed they would in the future.

"What about you? Got any guys chasing after you?" She teased, nuding Lina in the arm gently.

Katalina Rose

"Ohh I've heard of that Chris fellow, my friend Jessie Dark, do you know her? Anyway, she told me about him," Lina scowled, she didn't like it when her friends got hurt, and apparently, this Chris fellow hurt both of her friends. "He should be bound and gagged," she stated with a smug smirk planted firmly upon her face.

Ohh Kaiser really had those boys on a leash, didn't she?

"Nope, none chasing after me. I think I'm to mean for them. Why? You know any you could hook me up with?" she asked, nudging Kaiser in the ribs, gently of coure. Lina had never actually had a boyfriend, unless you count Stephon when she was five, but, she was 14 and it was about high time she became interested in dating. Otherwise people would start talking. Besides, she was an extrodinarily beautiful girl. Or so she thought.

Lina couldn't help but just smile at her friend. It had been so long. And they had hit it off so well at the start of the year, that she couldn't believe they hadn't spent some time over the holiday with one another. It was a miracle.

"Alright, tell me, how was your Christmas? Get anything good?"

Edited by Katalina Rose

Kaiser Glenn

Kaiser giggled. It seemed everyone had something against Chris. "I know Jessie. I pretty much hated her while Chris and I were together. I thought she tried to break us up. But she didn't. We're really good friends now. It was Chris's fault for the break-up really. He said I wouldn't let him be himself. Or something like that." She said shrugging. That was over and done with now though. She was glad that Lina was on her side on this one.

Kaiser smiled.There probably was someone she could think up for Lina. Surely someone along her list of exs. "Hmm... I dunno Lina! You'd be hard to find a guy!" She teased, elbowing her back in the ribs. "Actually I would have suggested Chris, but that doesn't sound like such a good idea now does it? There is Taylor... He's erm-sorta single." She said thinking. She didn't really know too terribly many boys.

Christmas? Oh yeah! The reason they had been on holiday! Kaiser had gotten so caught up with boys she'd almost forgotten about the real reason she'd been at home. "Oh the usual. Clothes. Jelewery. Shoes. Kati got books. Money. We got a pool and hottub put in at our house. Oh and I got this ring!" She said, holding out her right hand. On her middle finger was a huge diamond ring. "From my Dad! Kati and I have matching ones!" She said, admiring the rock. "But it was pretty hectic with all the boyfriend drama." She said jokingly.

"How was your Christmas?" She asked, shooting the question back at Lina.

Katalina Rose

Lina smiled before ragailing her story. "I was on my way to my sister's party over the Holiday, and fell and slid like a bowling ball down a sheet of ice, and hit the pin, that turned out to be Jessie. That's how we met," it was actually rather funny how the two meet. Lina nearly knocked her head off. "Well, we just hit it off from there, sort of like you and me, friends from the start." It was nice to go over old memories. Ahh.. the simple life.

Laughing, she couldn't help but think that Kaiser was telling the truth. "Ya, it is kinda hard to find a guy who likes a mean, yet, uncanningly, and extrodinarily, beautiful girl, such as myself," Lina flipped her hair back in mock model fashion-like.

"Hey, if this Taylor guy is avalible, you have got to introduce me!" laughing was unavoidable at the moment, so she just had to.

*Eck, eck, eck, eck.. the next one will be sooooo better!*

Edited by Katalina Rose

Kaiser Glenn

Kaiser giggled as Lina acted like a model. Her friend was so funny. So not afraid to be herself. Maybe that's why the two go on so well. Kaiser always was herself. And they also had a strong bond because they both knew what it was like to have a twin sister. Most people couldn't even begin to understand.

Kaiser loved the way Lina laughed. "Oh yeah! He's so avaliable. And he's good looking!" She said, nuding Lina with her arm. It would be so cool if Taylor and Lina got together. Especially since Taylor lived in the same house as Kaiser. Then whenever Taylor had Lina over for a date, Kaiser would be able to spend time with her.

"So, what'd you get for Christmas?" She asked, absently twirling her ring. She didn't try to be a show-off. She hoped she didn't appear that way, but one a rich girl, always a rich girl. She would die without the maids. She could barley cook for herself let alone take care of a house. Kaiser didn't even know how to fold laundry.

Katalina Rose

"Then let me meet him!" she practically shouted. What didn't the woman get!? Lina wanted a boyfriend. It was high time she had one. Kaiser began twirling her huge diamond on her finger. "Show off," Lina muttered, sighing and thinking of what she had gotten for Christmas. "Hmm nothing of much, my brother and I live together, and we made an agreement not to spend more then 5 gallons, so he got me a charm braclet," she held out her wrist so Kaiser could see the dangling little witchcraft peices made of silver danging from a silver chain.

"Umm.. other than that, nothing much, clothes, money, earrings, that's about it," she sighed. Lina had a really bad turn out this Holiday. Not like all the others when she would spend about three hours doing nothing but opening presents, she had so many. "I still want to meet your twin," she stated absentmindedly. "And you have to meet mine," she gestured with an air of unimportance. She didn't know if she wanted Kaiser to meet Jenna right now. Jenna was a little off her rocker at the moment.

The fact that she had moved out had made Lina's Holiday so miserable. Her parents hadn't gotten her anything. And she didn't really blame them.

Edited by Katalina Rose

Kaiser Glenn

Kaiser pouted. She didn't like being called a show off. "Fine! Big meanie." She said under her breath. She was teasing. Sometimes she just liked acting like a little kid. "And maybe if you are nicer to me I'll let you meet him! He's basically my brother. He lives with me and my family during holidays. Maybe sometime you can just happen over, and he and I will be home alone, and I'll just sorta leave you two alone together..." She said smiling. Taylor would probably hate her for that, but he'd end up liking Lina. Who wouldn't?

She took Lina's wrist and examined the charms. She had to admit, she was jealous. Lina's gift meant something. Not like that things Kaiser got. Kaiser got the expesnsive stuff, but her parents just bought it. They didn't get stuff that would have special meaning to her. It was just practical stuff. Stuff that didn't mean anything. "Honestly, I wish my parents thought to buy me stuff that meant something. Not something big or expensive. I mean, I love my diamond, just I doesn't mean anything. At least your brother cared when he picked it out." She said, sadly, looking at her own hand.

Kaiser nodded. "Kate's gonna wanna meet you too. We should all go out sometime. As twins. Are you and your sister identical? I can't remember. But it would be fun to go out and get something to eat. Like on a Hogesmead weekend or something." Kaiser was excited. She wondered if it would be odd being with another set of twins. If Lina's sister was anything like Lina, Kaiser knew she would love her.

Katalina Rose

"How dare you call me a big meanie!" she gruffed. Lina wouldn't stand for this. No. She sure would not. "I don't think I am going to be speaking to you anymore," she faked a serious face, and crossed her arms, turning the other way so Kaiser couldn't see the big grin planted on her lips. "Apologize," she demanded, stamping her foot. "Or I shall tell my Mummy," Lina giggled, which totally gave away her fake, mad thing she was doing. The jig was up, so she turned around in time to see the sly grin on her face as she told Lina of the master plan.

Poor boys. They must feel so stupid when they are alone with two girls, then one leaves, and he's like, 'Why did the other one leave?' But he just doesn't seem to get it, that girls pre-plan this entire thing, it's a way to get the one who likes the boy alone with him. Duh!

"At least you got something from them. My parents are still peeved that I moved out, and took Michael with me. Well, serves them right, I wasn't exactly happy that they were having more children, and that those more children turned out to be another set of twins," Lina frowned at the thought of her family. Family's stink!

Kaiser went on to talk about going out as two sets of twins.

Good. Change of subject.

"We are identical. Though not at the moment, Jenna's a little off color and her hair's all a wreck. You and Kati are identical, right?" She had forgotten to. So saying Kaiser had bad memory would only open up a juncture for that to be rebounded upon herself.

Kaiser Glenn

Kaiser giggled. She thought it was cute how both 14 year olds were acting like little children. Someone else might think it annoying and imature, but she thought it cute and funny. She watched as Lina turned her back, then Kaiser threw herself forward and gave Lina a hug. "Oh Lina! I'd never be mad at you!" She said, squeezing her friend.

Kaiser patted Lina's shoulder. "I'm sorry... But at least you got to send Christmas with your brother then... I bet you two had a blast!" She said consolingly. Kaiser sometimes wished her parents wouldn't be around Christmas morning. They still thought Kaiser blieved in Sanat Claus, and they had to do this whole elabarte play thingy whcih drove Kaiser mad.

Kaiser nodded. "We were... It's sort like you and your twin. Kati got this bright idea to dye her hair. We're natural blondes, and she has to go and dye her hair brown. I was furious when I saw it, but I've come to like it." She did wish Kati still looked mostly like her. "Well... I dunno if we're truly identical. I think we are, but I'm left handed and she's right. Does that make us fratnernal?" She asked, scratching her head. She'd never quite understood that part.

Katalina Rose

When Lina laughed, it took her a little while to calm down this time. Kaiser was just so.. well, there was a lack of words.. cute. The way she just did everything reminded Lina of a little sister that she would always tell people how cute she was. Not in a weird way, Kaiser was just one of those girls that you knew all she had to do to get away with things, was give her parents a puppy dog face, and everything would be forgotten.

"Well, we had a little fun. Roasting chestnuts and opening presents. We just sat around all day together. Michael and I didn't get along very much since he was adopted, but we united when they announced the twins, and that's when we moved out. We've had our bits, but all in all, we get along alright now."

Long winded, eh?

Lina couldn't help but laugh agian. "No, I think it's called different personality. I don't think what hand you write with decides if you are fraternal or identical." To stop laughing, was not an option right now. "So, she's got brown hair? I had black for a while, but then I decided to have the nurse magically get rid of the dye, and make it it's natural color, which is of course, carmel brown with blonde high and low lights," Lina loved her hair. It was perfect. Literally.

Edited by Katalina Rose

Kaiser Glenn

Kaiser nodded. "So,... you're going to have siblings? And twins? Aren't you happy?" She asked, cocking her head. If if had been her, she would have been thrilled to have little sblings. She'd always wanted a little sister, especially after Lily. But that seemed like another story, for another time. "I've always wanted siblings. It gets lonely with me and Kati and Taylor." She confessed.

Kaiser guessed she was right. "I guess. So, sure we are identical. We certainly are a ton alike." She and Kati had tons in common. They loved doing the same things. The only real differences were their personalitys. Kaiser was always happy, and Kati seemed to have a bit of mood swings.

"But her hair's brown. I wish it was still blonde. But oh well. I love her to death." She twirled her own braid. "So... tell me more about your brother. How old's he? Is he cute?" She couldn't help herself. Boys just intersted her. Even if she did already have a boyfriend.

Katalina Rose

"No!" she retorted. How could Kaiser think she was happy about this? Lina was dreading it. "I've always been known as the youngest of the Roses, the baby, if you will, now they decide it's ok to have two more brats, and another set of twins at that!" Lina was more than not happy she was going to have to actually be a big sister. She'd always had to be a little sister, never a big one, it would be completely different. And who knows, it might even make her mature quicker. She didn't want that.

"Taylor?" she questioned. Isn't that the boy she was trying to hook Lina up with. "Is he your brother or something?" she asked puzzled.

Lina listened to Kaiser talk about how much she loved her sister. No matter what. Lina wished she could feel the same way about Jenna. Sure, she would love her no matter what, but Jenna tended to get onto Lina's last nerve, alot.

"Kaiser! He's my brother. Eww!" she shuttered, in mock disgust. "Well, I dun know, 14 or 15 he's older than me and Jenna by a couple months or something like that. He's got brown hair and some color eyes," she smiled and nudged Kaiser. "Want me to mention you? He's in Ravenclaw, and our year."

Kaiser Glenn

Kaiser didn't get it. She was the oldest, but it was different having a twin. "So... Youre' mad at your parents? Lina! I'll take them! I've always wanted more siblings... I'm the older one, older then Kati I men." She would never let Kati forget who was older. Never ever.

Kaiser sighed. "No. But he lives with my family. he's not my step brother or anything. His Dad erm... beats him, and his Mum can't afford him or his half sister, so he lives with us. He's been doing that since forever. Did I not mention that last time?" She asked puzzled.

Kaiser smiled. "Ya. If things don't work out with me and Kalvin I will totally keep him in mind!' She said winking, then burst out laughing. It would be too weird dating Lina's brother. Wouldn't it?

Katalina Rose

"Ohh please, take the brats. I don't like them at all. I'm used to being the youngest. Now that I only have like three years until I'm of age, they decide to spring it on me that I'm expected to cope. I don't think so!" holding up her hand in Kaiser's face, she couldn't help but laugh. "Besides, living with Michael is just fine for now, I mean, we stay out of each other's way, and when we are together, we just find a happy middle." It was true that they argued a little, but for the most part, they got along just fine.

She was almost sorry she asked about Taylor's past. Well, she didn't, but she asked if he was Kaiser's brother, which was kind of close. "So, what color eyes and hair does he have? I think you told me, but I forgot," Lina loved guys with light eyes and dark hair. It was just so hott. Like, double hott. And yes, hot with an extra 't'.

"You know I still wanna hook you up with my brother, right? You two would be so cute together." Lina squished up her face in a cute way, and smiled.

Standing there was getting boring. They weren't out on the ice for no reason. Lina skated around in circles, but still kept close enough to Kaiser for what she might have to say.

Kaiser Glenn

It would be fun if Kaiser, Taylor, and Kati all shared an apartment one day. They probably would. Or go in on a hosue together or something. "You're lucky. That would be fun having your own place. then it could be as messy as you like." She commented. Kaiser hated things that were in order. They were much better a mess.

His eyes? Kaiser couldn't remember the last time she'd stuided Taylor's eyes. "I'm not positive, but I wanna say blue or green. Not for sure though. But-- Ya." She finished rather lamely. It wasn't as though there was much to tell about Taylor. Just saying he was good looking summed it up.

Kaiser tilted her head and looked at the sky which was still snowing. "Oh really. Why's that? What color hair does he have? I he good looking?" She asked, as she began to skate with Lina. Kaiser had horrible blanace, so likewise she kept close to Lina in case she fell.

[[sorry it took so long... i didn't have much of a muse]]

Katalina Rose

Kaiser began skating with Lina, keeping uncommonly close to her. Maybe she wasn't that great of a skater. That could be it. Smiling, she kept skating, making big circles, but keeping Kaiser within 'I'll catch you!' distance. Michael and Kaiser would be such a cute couple. They had so much in common. Both in Ravenclaw, both fourth years, both so not supposed to be in Ravenclaw. And there was something else... ohh ya!

They both loved Lina!

That was it!

Giggling as she thought about this, Lina pushed her sneakers to go faster along the ice. It would probably be easier if she had some blades on the bottom of her shoes, but this was was fine for now. Besides, skating with ice skates would probably be more trouble than it was worth. The ice was smooth for the most part, and her shoes worked just fine.

"You know what's really funny, we hit it off really well and yet, I don't know practically anything about you. I mean, tell me stuff, like, what's your favorite color, and which Weird Sisters song do you like, and if not the Weird Sisters, then who do you like? Tell me some stuff, we can play like 20 questions or something," she shrugged, realizing the actuallity that she didn't know Kaiser all that well, but she did know that she wanted to know her. Kaiser had a very good karma, and she was just plain fun to be around.

Kaiser Glenn

Kaiser threw Lina a funny sideways look when Lina burst out giggling. Kaiser laughed herself because she was known to do that. Just start laughing for no reason at all. She'd likely be thinking of something that happened a few days ago or something. Or maybe she was just odd like that. Ya, that was probably right. She was jsut odd like that. Kaiser moved too quickly, but slide, she grabbed onto Lina's arm to keep herself from falling. "Sorry. I don't have great balance or anything." She said laughing. Why was she even trying to skate? She'd be covered in bruises by the end of the hour! Ouch!

Sounded fun. Twenty questions was always a good wya to get to know someone. "Sure... Sounds fun!" She said happily. Slowing her pace, so as not to fall, she pondered Lina's first two questions. "Favorite color? Oh, that's easy! Pink! I love pink, and silver. They go together great!" Kaiser looked down at what she was wearing. She did indeed have pink on, except Lina couldn't see it because it was under her coat. "You?" She asked Lina.

Band? "I listen to more muggle oldies. My dad got me hooked on those What 'bout you?" She laughed. Some of the songs were weird and corny, but she loved sitting on her Dad's lap and listening to him singing along with the old songs he'd grown up to. Her Dad liked when she did that too.

Kaiser tried to think of something to ask Lina in return. "Okay... tell me your favorite food?" She told L;ina. So that wasn't really in question form, but it was a question none the less.

Edited by Kaiser Glenn

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.