Sign in to follow this  
Kay Hart

Dinner!

Kay Hart

Kay sat down at the Hufflepuff table at dinner time on Tuesday night. She was by herself (well not really - there were older people at the table but Kay didn't know them) but knew that some other first years would be down soon. She was just getting used to how the food appeared and was eagarly awaiting it. She hadn't had classes today but had been very busy exploring. Very tiring work.

As she waited, Kay looked round at the other students, waving at a few she knew on the other tables. Maybe one of the other Hufflepuffs would talk to her or something ...

Ami Johns

Ami sat down by herself and looked around furtively, feeling alone. Then she spotted Kay, who, being a Hufflepuff, was sitting at their table, looking for someone to talk to. Ami having no one to talk to herself, decided to sit with her. She acually wasn't sure if she was allowed, but she was going to do it anyways.

"Hey Kay," Ami said, plopping into the seat next to her.

Kay Hart

Ami sat down by herself and looked around furtively, feeling alone. Then she spotted Kay, who, being a Hufflepuff, was sitting at their table, looking for someone to talk to. Ami having no one to talk to herself, decided to sit with her. She acually wasn't sure if she was allowed, but she was going to do it anyways.

"Hey Kay," Ami said, plopping into the seat next to her.

"Hey," Kay smiled. "How you coping with life here so far?"

OOC do you want to move this to another place? like the lawn or by the lake. act the lake would be cool coz i haven't posted there yet. or we could just stay here

Edited by Kay Hart

Ami Johns

"It's fantastic!" Ami said exceitedly, bouncing up and down in her seat. "It's just so wonderful! Now," she said, eyeing the food in front of her. "I'm not especially hungry. And I haven't really seen the Lake. Wanna go down there?"

((OOC: S'fine by me! Do you want to start the new thread, or do you want me to?))

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.