Sign in to follow this  
Gullveig

Ravenclaw House Table

Brenton Schafner

"Ravenclaw!" The hat boomed. And then Brenton heard the cheers. Slightly dazed, he made his way over to the Ravenclaw table and sat down. Other new first years were already sitting at his table. Boy was he hungry. He wished that the sorting would be over soon. Then it was time for the grand feast which Brent had heard was delicious.

He vaguely wondered what house James would be in. Leda, whom he had met on the train had been sorted into Gryffindor. Now the hat was sorting Noura St. James and he watched as the hat called out Ravenclaw as well. At Well at least one person Brent had met so far was in his same house. He would have someone to talk to.

But at the moment, he figured he should probably introduce himself to the person sitting next to him. Brent had a million questions that he was bursting to ask at this moment. Actually his stomach was rumbling of hunger and his brain was active. But he couldn't think that well because he was so hungry.

Finally the sorting ended and then the headmaster gave a little speech. Actually he basically just told them to eat. Which Brent did. And he did so quite eagerly. Boy was he hungry. And the food tasted so good. Even better it had "magically" appeared on their table once the headmaster had told them to begin. Headmaster Weasley was awesome in Brent's opinion.

Not that he knew the man very well. But he had heard of him in some more recent wizard history books. Brent read sometimes because of course his brothers tended to play with each other and leave him out of the whole equation. But they were twins. There was little more that Brent could do.

He sighed to himself. Through a mouthful of food, Brent tried to introduce himself to people but it didn't sound like anything. So finally he swallowed and then looked at the person next to him.

"Hi. Brent," he said. "Um what year are you?" If they were second and older Brent was going to ask a lot of questions. Of course it would be nice to meet people his own age as well. He didn't know that many people at Hogwarts yet. He had stayed in one compartment the whole time on the train, not bothering to get up and move around.

Besides Naima St. James herself had come into his compartment. How lucky was that?

Sara Marshall

Okay, so it was pretty clear that Sara Marshall wasn't worth much when it came to company. She'd stayed curled up inside one of the compartments furthest from the front, hoping no one could find her. No one did. Which was good and all, but what help would it be now, with all of her Ravenclaw classmates (who were, by her definition, awesome) around her?

Sighing, she heaped some substance onto her plate. This year was already not going by very well. The forest was still a looming threat to society with it's dusty pines. But she would not be going in there. No sir. Not this time. A shot of panic ran through her system as Sara blinked back the memories of that whole fiasco. All that time at home certainly hadn't helped her forget them. If anything, it made them more conrete, harder to be rid of.

A keen voice at her right forced Sara to leave the trip down memory lane for another day. It was a little boy, one looked like he was just freshly sorted, and he was asking for her name. Or her year, but they were pretty much connected these days. She couldn't very well ignore him- that would seem rude. And as much as she wanted to be by herself, Sara was not rude.

"Sara," she said tiredly. "Fourth year. And it's more insane than my last." Sara took a sip of juice from the goblet. Was it just her, or was dinner not as good as she remembered? Maybe she just wasn't hungry. Hopefully, Professor Weasley would end it all quickly and send them off to bed.

Edited by Sara Marshall

James Horton

No sooner had the Hat yelled in his ear, had James walked briskly to the corresponding table. Sitting down, he thought of what the hat had said to him; and how polite it had been. Yes, you're kind are quite rare. it had said, this made James feel a lot better about himself, but as he looked either side of him there were more and more of his fellow students sitting next to him. James felt awfully awkward.

Headmaster Weasley gave a small speech, but James got the impression that, like he, everyone was a little too dazed to listen. But when all the food appeared in front of them, everyone perked up a little. James didn't know where to start, there was so much food! He grabbed a bit of everything he could, having just realised how hungry he actually was!

After a few minutes of general scoffing, his hunger began to subside, and James realised that he had been eating rather violently. He grabbed his napkin and dabbed his face. Picking up his knife and fork he looked around, everyone else was well into their meal. He tried to start a conversation with someone, but no words came out apart from a pathetic little "Hello.." which could barely be heard.

Paul Valentein

Paul Valentein slightly dazed that he had actually gotten sortten stumbled toward the Ravenclaw table. Deep within his mind, a voice was cheering and savoring every last moment of this glorious day. Unable to immediately see any family members, he seated himself. Two people away was another first year, James,J amie, Jack. GAH! He couldn't remember. He knew it had something to do with J though.

He silently picked up a plate and scooped some food onto it. Unlike most poeple, he could not wait for classes to start. Paul didn't care if they turned out to be boring, he was ACTUALLLY learning magic, actually learning. All of his family had been here before him, now it was his turn, the youngest of the Valentein triplets. A small smile appeared on his lips and quickly vanashed so he could enjoy the feast.

The food was amazing. As he ate, he wondered about what it would be like at Hogwarts..... what would he be like seven years from now? Another thought popped into his head. How did he, a socially stupid person actually meet people. He couldn't imagine going through seven years without meeting people. Paul cursed himself under his breathe and took another bite of food.

Suddenly he heard a mumble near him, he looked up. J- something had said something, but it was inaudible. Paul looked back at his food and continued eating, probably wasn't directed at him anyways.

Edited by Paul Valentein

Owen Farraday

So everything was changing so fast. Five years ago, Owen sat at this very table surrounded by new first years and enjoying his very first meal at Hogwarts. Now Owen was a SIXTH year and was surrounded by his fellow sixth years (a small group, but at least not as small as Hufflepuffs) and enjoying another meal at Hogwarts. Meals used to be exciting for Owen, but they quickly became normal and boring. But Owen couldn't help but think about how quickly things have changed for him. Looking down the table, Owen noticed that the first years were entering the Great Hall. They would soon be sorted, and the Ravenclaw table would soon be filled with new and eager kids. Oh well. Owen was old.

Shaking his thoughts off, Owen quickly grabbed his cup and looked at his group of sixth years. He should stay and spend the night with them, but why not sit down at the empty end of the table and mingle with the first years? Heck, it'll give them a good impression of Ravenclaw. It'd be a nice welcoming for them. Grabbing his goblet of pumpkin juice and telling his friends that he was heading on down to the other end of the table, Owen sat and watched the kids get sorted.

Ravenclaw got a bunch of cool looking ickles, and Owen was proud to be the sixth year in their house. Wow. Clapping as the last student got sorted, Owen turned to his table. He was sitting with a bunch of eager looking Ravenclaws, and it was his duty to be nice to them. VERY nice to them. No doubt Miss Head Girl Cia would kill them within a week.

I mean what?

Taking a quick swig from his goblet, Owen addressed the ickles. "Hello everyone! My name's Owen Farraday, and I'm a sixth year Ravenclaw. I hope you guys are excited to be in Ravenclaw as we're excited to have you." Owen smiled, hoping that they didn't get any 'I wish I was in Gryffindor because Ravenclaw sucks and I hate it oh my god someone save me please!' minded ickles. Those were always the hardest to welcome, and even harder to change their minds.

Attia McKenzie

With the exception of one person, everyone at Attia's new house table were male and looked to be first years. Classmates! How exciting. She was on cloud nine, and wasn't sure how long it would take to get down. She had NO idea what house she was going to be sorted in. No expectations=no disappointments. Now she was estactically happy that it was over. The waiting was over. Now life could begin.

She bounced over to this table that she could call hers for seven years and looked at the faces of the people who would be her classmates for seven years. None of them looked particularily happy, they were all so engrossed in thier food. Hmmm.. weird.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO Hey everyone!" She cried as she took a seat in between too boys. She probably startled them with her upbeat happiness, but there was nothing she could do, it was already too late. She is in super excited, rambling mode. One of her most embarassing modes to be honest, she usually regretted her actions later.

She looked at the empty plate in front of her. This will not do. She was starved. She piled on a few muffins and added an orange with some toast. Odd combination. Add some apple juice. She grabbed a muffin and took a large bite. To no one in particular she began a conversation:

"How's everyone doing today? I'm Attia nice to meet you!" She made a large hand gesture and knocked her drink over. Oops! She quickly cleaned it up. Clutz!

Clara Xezimonia

Clara's grin was ear to ear. She was in Ravenclaw, the only house she had ever even considered. She felt her heart and her head yelling at her, YES!. She sat down next to a girl her age and said, not to assuredly, "Hi, everyone. I'm Clara." She couldn't think of anything else to say, so she settled for a nod, and turned toward the food. It looked magnificant in the candle and star (from the bewitched ceiling) light. She reached forward with trembling hands.

She was soooooooo hungry, and she had never seen so much good looking food in one place. In fact, she had never seen such good looking food! Even her father's chefs couldn't match this. "It looks wonderful!" Clara said, now loading mashed potatoes onto her plate. She quickly ate a large spoonful of potato, choked, and buried her face in her goblet of pumpkin juice. It was as good as it looked...

Paul Valentein

Paul was right about to take another bite of food when a loud voice suddenly shocked hi mout of it. A large "Wooo!" had caused him to jump, making his fok slip out of his hand and roll onto the floor. Suddenly, he felt himself moving over to make room for a female first year.

One good thing that resulted from her alarmingly loud announcement covered in a think layer of happiness was that it woke him out of his daze. he blnked a few times and looekd over at her as she piled muffins onto her plate. She seemed alright, a bit too happy, but alright.

He looked at her as he took a bit or of a fruit that had somehow appeared in his hand. Paul wondered why he couldn't be like that. So happy and-

"How's everyone doing today? I'm Attia nice to meet you!" She announced, making a wild hand gesture that ended up spilling her drink.

Instinctively he grabbed a napkin and helped her clean it up. He felt akward now. He was going to have to talk to her for helping her or he would seem rude. Paul cursed himself mentally.

"Ummm..... Hello." He mumbled, "My n-name is Paul."

Edited by Paul Valentein

Leviana Wingard

"Hey Owen, scoot over!" Levi called out when bounded into the Great Hall. It wasn't like her to be so bouncy, but the excitement of the Sorting was rubbing off onto her. She joined the rest of the small 6th year group (and felt quite sorry for the few Hufflepuff 6th years and almost wanted to invite them over) and plopped down. There was a rather loud buzz in the large room as students saw friends they knew and caught up with each other about summer going ons.

Was she really a 6th year now? She did feel kind of old watching all the little ickles make their way to their respective tables. And was it just her or did they get smaller every year? It wasn't as if she was growing physically anymore, but maybe her mental perception of the younger ones kept changing.

Levi noticed some movement to her left and realized that Owen had gotten up and was walking away. Where was he going? It took a moment before Levi realized Owen was making his way towards the first year end of the table. "Hey wait for me!" she called out and quickly picked up her cup and hurried after him. The sorting came and went with a lot of cheering and clapping and looks of relief as it had gone for the past five years that Levi had seen it. She ate hungrily as the delicious food appeared and drank the tasty pumpkin juice. Being in the muggle world, She hadn't had it all summer long, so it was super delicious now. Upon hearing Owen introduce himself, Levi followed suite. "Hi everyone," she started. I'm Levi and a 6th year like Owen here. I hope you'll enjoying yourselves so far and welcome to Ravenclaw!"

Edited by Leviana Wingard

Attia McKenzie

Spill all cleaned up, not without some help Attia righted herself at the table.

"Sorry about that! I'll be more careful!" she announced to the table that was rapidly filling up. She needed to calm down. If Leslie could see her right now, she'd probably laugh her head off. Attia glanced over at the Gryffindor table and saw Leslie chatting it up. Good. She'll fit right in there.

The boy that helped her clean up the juice introduced himself. Very quietly. His name was Paul. That was a nice name. Sounded like it would roll off your tongue if you spoke it it frncnh. Attia had a short vision of herself calling him 'Pol', which is basically what it sounded like in french and giggled. She stopped very quickly though, because the poor guy looked very uncomfortable.

"Nice to meet you Paul!" She replied quite a bit louder than he had. She decided to lower her voice a little, she was generating looks.

Ever the curious one, she wasn't ready to just let Paul go like that. After all, he'd have to get used to her. She was going to be in his hours for the next seven years she figured logically. She finished off her muffin and turned to him.

"So, what do you think of all this? Is it the way you had imagined it?"

Edited by Attia McKenzie

James Horton

Feeling awfully stupid that his attempt to communicate was in vain. James just continued stuffing himself with all the food he could grab. The food was delicious, he hadn't eaten food this good in a long while. He was spoilt for choice, there was a bit of pretty much everything.

James noticed that some of the students were busy talking, he felt somewhat left out. 'I can't be shy forever!' he thought, 'I have to say something if they're ever going to notice me!'. He blurted "Hi! I'm James!"

He felt his face go bright red, 'Perhaps that was a bit too outgoing. Oh dear,' James suspected that everyone was staring at him as if he was some kind of Show Pony.

[OOC: Sorry, not awfully long, but you know, not much to write really! :) )

Paul Valentein

Paul was becoming more and more amazed at this girl. Nothing seemed to destroy that happy look on her face, not even the looks she was generating. It wasn't that he didn't like that. No, he enjoyed it.... it was great to have something so differant. A bit taken aback, it took a second for him to reply to the question.

"So, what do you think of all this? Is it the way you had imagined it?" she had asked.

"Oh, ummm...." he searched his brain for the right words, "Its..... amazing."

"Wow, what a response. Bravo, Merlin. Bravo.[/i]" whispered a voice in his brain.

Paul played with his food for a few seconds, before adding some jibberish that not even he understood. He closed his mouth and tried again.

"So far...... everything here is great. I mean its just.... ummm... a-an, I mean a magical place..... I mean not just litterally, but..... I ummm..... nevermind." he replied nervously.

That certainly wasn't much better. Paul sighed and took a drink from his goblet.

Attia McKenzie

Attia couldn't feel happier. At least she didn't think so. Until Paul starting talking. He was really shy, and he was rambling. She had met someone who rambled! She rambled all the time, especially when she was happy or nervous. She she wasn't shy. Someone who was shy was a welcome change.

While he was talking she finished her third muffin and decided to move onto the toast. Though his words were a little confusing she completely understood.

"I know!" she beamed "This place IS amazing. It's like nothing I've ever seen before. I grew up a witch, so I am used to magic, but this place... like you said, it's magical, but it's more too, it's enchanting! And just think, we haven't even seen past the Great Hall!' she finished with enthusiasm and then took a quick sip of her drink.

It then occured to her that Paul could have grown up with magic, which then she would expect him to feel just like her.... but, if he were just introduced to it, if he were a muggle, then he would be a zillion times more amazed and in shock.

"Would you mind telling me about yourself?" she asked with her childish smile.

Edited by Attia McKenzie

Paul Valentein

Paul smiled nervously, almost matching Attia's smile perfectly. He was going to find out how she managed to stay this happy one day. He was struggling with what to say.

"Well, my mum owns a bakery...... in ummmm..... Diagon Alley...... so does my brother, Artu- I mean Atrus, he owns a bakery in Hogsmede. Ummmm...... I am a triplet. I have six siblings. My family is half-blood, which is really debatable, but thats another story.... and ummm...." Paul muttered.

It didn't even sound like a reply to him. Just a bunch of random information. He hated how it came out. His mind raced for more things to say.

"My Dad was an Auror, oh and his parents live in Spain.... along with one of my sisters..... thats about it." he mumbled.

Paul wanted to say something else, but nothing came immediately to mind. He felt extremely nervous and desperately tried not to show it but with no avail. Maybe he should get some information on her, but he wasn't sure how to ask.

Lillyanna Deegan

Lillyanna's head snapped up as she heard the words Ravenclaw echo through the Great Hall, walking to the Ravenclaw table Lillyanna waved meekly at her new friends that she had made on the train.

As she walked towards the table Lillyanna wondered who to sit with, she looked around and saw a pretty blonde girl that had too been sorted into Ravenclaw this year and saw a seat open next to her,

Lillyanna walked over and tapped on her shoulder, when the girls head snapped up Lillyanna jumped before asking "um, do you mind if I sit here??" when the girl nodded Lillyanna sat down before asking "Are you excited for classes tomorrow?" with a huge smile on her face

Lillyanna knew she had to make friends as all her other friends seemed to have been sorted into Gryffindor she thought sadly.

Attia McKenzie

Attias eye widened.

"WOW! I am jealous of you! You sound like you have a fabulous life! TRIPLETS!? Holy Merlin that must have been super interesting, are your siblings here? " she eagerly scanned the Hall to see if she could find Paul look-alikes. Too crowded.

"And Spain! Wow, thats so exotic! I wish I could go to Spain, I never left Canada until this summer, and that was to come here, to England, and I didn't get to see much of it since I was living with my Nanny, and she's quite old."

She blantantly eyed Paul's figure.

"Living in a bakery must be such a tempation! Treats and treats! I don;t knwo how you'd stop yourself, I'd probably eat everything your mum made!" Speaking of treats, she was still hungry! She grabbed a fourth muffin. She was going to have to play some kind of sport aftre this meal!

"My mum is a horrible cook, my dad does it all. but he's not so great either! As soon as Christmas vacation rolls around I will go right to the bakery and buy something!" She said with enthusiasm.

"What is your favorite treat?" She asked expectantly. while she was waiting for a reply a girl came and sat next to her, asking her if she was excited for her classes. She was. NO doubt about it. Another thing to ask Paul actually. Paul was probably glad for a slight distracting so he could answer her rambling questions.

The girls next to her was blond, like Attia, but had gorgeous eyes. Whoa.

"Of course I am excited! I bet you are too!" she replied. She then pointed at Paul.

"This is Paul and my name is Attia, nice to meet you."

Miles Weber

Miles wasn't good at moping. He was never overly-cheerful, but he never felt the need to be completely and utterly miserable before. Ravenclaw was perfect, better than anything he could've asked for, though it was missing one thing, and that was Ryu. He's watched as the Hat had sorted his best friend into Gryffindor, and had felt the slightest drop in his own stomach as he himself was sent in the direction of the Ravenclaw table. Miles had always been one to grow attached to things, especially people, and now that the Sorting was over and done with, he couldn't help but feeling he'd been robbed. D:

So, as he sat down at the Ravenclaw table, staring not at the food, but the wood itself, and thinking about how independence was not all it was cracked up to be. How would they share the Quaffle now? Would they only see one another in class? And, the thought was almost too heinous to bear, should they make their House's respective Quidditch teams, how would they be able to play against one another?

The woes of an 11-year-old boy were clearly endless, especially for one who'd been so inescapably cheerful just a few hours ago. He sighed, an odd sound, he decided, when coming from his own throat, and began counting the potatoes in the dish in front of him.

Lillyanna Deegan

"Hi Paul!!!!" Lillyanna said happy that she was included "I couldn't help but overhear that your a triplet! So am I!!! My brother Brian and Jeremy are in Ravenclaw also!" Lillyanna said pointing down the line to two boys, one with black hair and one with blond.

Turning to Attia she said "I'm Lillyanna but you can call me Ary! and i sure am excited!!!" Lillyanna said with a heavy Australian accent taking a moment to eat some mashed potatoes before she asked "So, do you guys like sports?"

Attia McKenzie

((Short one, waiting on Paul :P )

Attia sat with her head reeling. Two people were triplets? TWO? What were the chances of that. She wanted to be a triplet too! Or at least a twin! It was almost depressing. But not Quite.

Alcyone Brillare

"RAVENCLAW!"

The darkness of the hat blinded her and Aly took it off, shocked. She unsteadily walked to the politely cheering table and sat down, head placed on the table.

It hadn't set in yet. The disappointment. She was just shocked. Completely and utterly floored.

In the 11 years leading up to this moment, Aly had always relished the idea of the sorting. It was her sort of, retribution. She had always imagined a triumphant Aly yelling HAH! to her parents and walking over to a table. Any table but Ravenclaw.

And then it sunk in. She was like them. She was the spitting image of her mother, both inside and out. Granted, her mother had many good qualities, but in her morose state, Aly really didn't consider them.

Her parents would be so proud... All her life Aly had tried everything to make them forget her occasional mistakes. She wanted to be perfect.. for them.

And now that she had finally pleased them, she found that she really didn't want it anymore.

Ironic isn't it?

Soon her other classmates joined her, beaming and excited. Aly felt a strange urge to shake them. She must have looked odd, a very sad little girl in a sea of happy faces. She'd always felt like that though.

But suddenly, the hat announced one of the last names on the list and a boy joined their table, looking just as out of place as Aly. He was sad. Aly smiled a rather small half smile and scooted next to him.

Like people should stick together.. right?

Aly suddenly had a strange urge to talk to this boy, who seemed unhealthily absorbed in his potatoes. Maybe sharing troubles with someone could help ease your own sadness..

"Hi," she said softly, "I'm Aly."

She didn't mention how she had already counted his potatoes. 9.

After a brief pause she continued, "You look about as sad as I feel.. Not happy with Ravenclaw?"

Aly then realized she had said too much. Maybe it wasn't Ravenclaw at all that was bothering him... his mother or even his owl could have died or something.

"Uh.... didn't mean to pry. I apologize for my slight. It was ever so rude of me."

Too formal. She couldn't even make conversation without mucking it up.

((There you go Miles.. :D))

Edited by Alcyone Brillare

Paul Valentein

OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply I had to do something.

Paul took a bite of a muffin as he listened to Attia talk. He nodded when she asked if his siblings were here, he wanted to say they were fraternal, but his mouth was too full to reply. Paul was interested in how she said she had been in Canada. He didn't know they sent letters overseas..... did the Americas have a wizarding school..... He had thought so but maybe he was wrong. Maybe he had read something wrong somewhere or- Oh Merlin he was rambling inside his own head.

He swallowed his bite of muffin, and made a quiet cogh before taking another bite. Yes, it was a bit of a temptation at first with the bakery thing, but he had managed to control his need for sweets. Paul nodded silently as she began to say how her mother was a horrible cook.

Maybe this wasn't as bad a she thought. Maybe he could meet new people without difficulty. Sudddenly a new girl came over. They said something to each other, but Paul wasn't sure what because at that moment he happened to be looking at the ceiling.

He was called back down to earth when he heard his name.

"Hi Paul!!!!" said a female first year, "I couldn't help but overhear that your a triplet! So am I!!! My brother Brian and Jeremy are in Ravenclaw also!"

He opened his mouth to say hello, forgetting about the muffin he had been chewing.... when the chewed up mess rolled down his tounge and all over the floor. He covered his mouth, his eyes widened.

Quickly swallowing whatever was left in his mouth, he exclaimed, "Sorry! I am sorry. Sorry! I apologize, didn't mean that to.... I am sorry. Oh Merlin, sorry."

Oh Merlin was right..... oh gosh, he was pathetic. As he thought this, he couldn't stop the steady streams of mumbles and apologizes from emerging. Paul wanted to get out of here before he embarressed himself more.

Attias eye widened.

"WOW! I am jealous of you! You sound like you have a fabulous life! TRIPLETS!? Holy Merlin that must have been super interesting, are your siblings here? " she eagerly scanned the Hall to see if she could find Paul look-alikes. Too crowded.

"And Spain! Wow, thats so exotic! I wish I could go to Spain, I never left Canada until this summer, and that was to come here, to England, and I didn't get to see much of it since I was living with my Nanny, and she's quite old."

She blantantly eyed Paul's figure.

"Living in a bakery must be such a tempation! Treats and treats! I don;t knwo how you'd stop yourself, I'd probably eat everything your mum made!" Speaking of treats, she was still hungry! She grabbed a fourth muffin. She was going to have to play some kind of sport aftre this meal!

"My mum is a horrible cook, my dad does it all. but he's not so great either! As soon as Christmas vacation rolls around I will go right to the bakery and buy something!" She said with enthusiasm.

"What is your favorite treat?" She asked expectantly. while she was waiting for a reply a girl came and sat next to her, asking her if she was excited for her classes. She was. NO doubt about it. Another thing to ask Paul actually. Paul was probably glad for a slight distracting so he could answer her rambling questions.

The girls next to her was blond, like Attia, but had gorgeous eyes. Whoa.

"Of course I am excited! I bet you are too!" she replied. She then pointed at Paul.

"This is Paul and my name is Attia, nice to meet you."

Lucy Megan Pavlina

Lucy was shocked. She had heard loads about Gryffindor from Devin, and some about Hufflepuff from others, but she had never really considered Ravenclaw as a choice. Don't get her wrong, she was thrilled to be sorted at all. She was just amazed by the randomness and irony of the decision. Will a sigh of relief, she speed-walked to the table, taking an empty seat.

Soon after her own sorting, food magically appeared in the empty plates in front of her. Lucy knew her eyes were bugging out of her head, but she couldn't help it. With a grumble of approval from her stomach, Lucy began to pile food onto her plate.

While she gobbled up all her food, Lucy looked around. She spotted Emilee and Devin at the Hufflepuff table. Around her, people were conversing and having a jolly time. She had yet to speak to anyone from her own house, and prayed someone would speak up eventually. She was beginning to feel rather lonely.

Attia McKenzie

Attia burst out laughing. She couldn't help herself. Paul had just basically spit his food out all over. She wasn't grossed out, she found it endearing. She wasn't sure how Lilyanna was going to take it, but it amused her. She realised people were looking at them again and sobered up. It was not very ladylike to be laughing hysterically over chewed food.

" Its ok Paul, no problem!" she barely was able to say before she started laughing again. She was really going to need to get the giggling reflex under control.

"So, what classes are you most looking forward to?" she asked the both of them. Frankly, she herself couldn't chose just yet. She had to go to each one, see the teachers, test the waters...

((No biggie, there's no time limit here! :D ))

Lillyanna Deegan

Lillyanna giggled when Paul's muffin fell out of his mouth, but quickly covered it out not wanting Paul to feel uncomfortable.

"I'm looking forward to Charms!!! its so exciting! what about you??" before looking excitingly at Paul and Attia

[OOC lucy come and sit with us it would be weird to talk down the table at someone!"

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.