Sign in to follow this  
Gullveig

Hufflepuff House Table

Adele Babineaux

All that Adele could think to do was glare in dubiety at the girl after the most recent remark. Comebacks had to be her forte, for she had managed to hit Adele with an insulting but witty response that made the Beauxbaton girl's blood boil ever so slightly. She had not sat at the friendliest looking table to be challenged by a stranger who was supposed to be making the guests to her school feel welcome and at home. Adele had, in fact, sat at that table in the hope that nobody would light up her fuse, and also because she actually wanted to make friends for a change instead of being an unsociable cow. This one fellow farm animal was not going to blow her friendly cover, thus Adele's ever so pleasant reaction.

Whatever made the Hogwarts girl think that she could just insult her intelligence when she was a guest?! She was obviously incredibly jealous of all the attention that Adele and her fellow foreigners were getting that she felt it compelling to make ineffective remarks that would please nobody but her envious self. This girl probably wasn't even old enough to enter her name into the goblet! Which was unfortunate really; there had been reports of significant injury or even death in previous tri-wizard tournaments.

"I came 'ere to support my school and meet new people." Adele lied with a smile, knowing full well that she was going to put her name into the Goblet. It was somewhat true though, if she actually liked the people that were selected as her school's champions. "And I'll 'ave you know zat I am not stupid. I would not like to see you cheerleading or facing a dragon, either, zen again...maybe ze world would be better off if you fell in to ze centre of ze earth or was crushed by a dragon!" Adele smiled yet again before turning away. If the girl made yet another comment, Adele would have no choice but to make another too. The last word HAD to be hers, even if it meant a lifelong game of verbal ping pong. The other tables looked far more inviting now.

Diverting her attention to a more welcoming person, Adele proceeded to talk to Kaoru. "Where were we? ah, oui. Ze dueling chamber? and do you know zees rude girl?"

Oui - yes.

Teagan Rourke

The funny thing about having the last word was how it often was really a stupid goal. Teagan's only rules that mattered were her own. The girl across from her managed to spout of a whole lot more words than Teagan was prepared to acknowledge. Something with a lot of "z"s in it. Funny how they used that sound so much when they spoke English. Would Teagan have some funny French accent that was strictly English if she bothered to learn it? Hmm, interesting thought. Not that she intended to try to learn the language.

Yawning a little and then realizing that the French girl was still going on made Teagan smile a little in response. Heh, she was trying so hard to get a rise out of Teagan. Well, presumably. That was the only reason she could think to go through all that bother. Or she was trying to impress... someone. Kaoru was the only name that came to mind immediately and she wasn't completely sure insulting his housemate unprovokedlike was really going to get her somewhere with the boy.

Teagan could be wrong, you never knew.

Oh, she should speak here. But she didn't really want to. The meal was officially over and while they were supposed to chat it up with the blue-ies, Teagan felt that might not be such a brill idea. Blinkblink yawnyawn and Teagan stood up from the table, shrugged a little at Kaoru, "Good luck with that mate..." and then walked off with a smile in search of better company. Or a duel. That sounded lovely.

Kaoru Li

Woah. Before he knew it, suddenly there was Teagan and the Beauxbaton girl, Adele, was it, having a verbal argument of some sort. Over what, he didn't particularly know. Adele was speaking far too fast and her heavy French accent made it difficult for him to completely understand what was going on. He couldn't even tell if Adele liked calamari anymore because Teagan had decided to stab a piece from the plate before the girl could respond. And then there was bickering.

Speechless, Kaoru watched the quick exchange, trying his best to keep up but finding it difficult still. He thought that he probably should be intervening though before a cat fight broke out between Teagan and Adele. Wouldn't Weasley be furious to see one of the Hogwarts students fighting with one of their foreign guests? And Kaoru didn't stop them? "Er-- Wait..." He said, timidly, trying to get a word in. Every so often, Adele would turn back to him to pick up where their conversation had left off, but before he could be given the chance to reply, she would be back to bickering with Teagan.

@___@

"Hey girls, why don't we --" Kaoru tried again but Teagan abruptly stood up and nodded at him before walking off.

o___o

Good luck with what? With Adele? Huuuuh? Girls were so confusing...

"R-Right. Bye Teagan." He said softly, still looking rather lost before turning back to Adele, giving her a sheepish smile. "Heh heh... Sorry about her..." Teagan hadn't exactly set off the best impression of the Hufflepuff House, that was for sure, but hopefully their little fight won't escalate to anything else. "The dueling chamber? Oh yeah, we have one. It's in the basement of the castle. I could take you there one day if you like." He offered.

Guinevere Astaire

After having been sorted Guinevere took a seat timidly at the Hufflepuff table and looked around. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Guinevere was in a slight state of shock... She had always known that she was a black sheep in her family -as far back as she could remember.

You see...Guinevere came from a long family of Slytherins and for her to be placed in Hufflepuff should have been a nightmare...but it made sense to her in a way -she was the oddball of her famly -the clumsy one, the kind one.

She looked back to the other tables and saw that her friends from in the train were in different houses. She looked around at the others and decided to keep to herself feeling a little shy at the moment...the whole day had been extremely overwhelming.

Leo Tilwin

Leo had been so happy about how things had went out with the sorting and everything that he barely had the stamina to look around him, let alone figure faces. With his plate piled with food, his glass filled with pumpkin juice, he though some fellow Hufflepuff conversation wouldn't hurt. Just that he didn't seem to know anyone around here except... Wait, isn't that Guinevere?, he wondered as he noticed the girl standing two seats to the left opposite of him.

"Hey Guine, great to see you here! Guess we are house mates now! Uhm...", he stopped as he saw the girl quite disappointed. "Are.... are you ok?", he added. Hopefully she was fine with where she had ended up. He for one was really happy to be here.

Guinevere Astaire

Guinevere's ears perked up as she heard a familiar voice! AH Leo from the train. She looked down the table and smiled brightly when she saw him. "LEO!" she said happily she quickly jumped up and grabbed an empty seat next to him. "Yeah I guess we are housemates now!" She said. "crazy huh?" She asked. Leo was not in the cart when Guinevere had told Quez, Jared, or Levi about her family. "Are you excited to be in Hufflepuff?" She asked. "THis is....sort of like a confirmation for me..." She said "Always the black sheep in my family -and now...being in Hufflepuff sort of makes it official I suppose." She said looking around and then back at him.

Realizing that she had been sitting and not eating she reached forward and tried to get some food that she would enjoy. She grabbed some salad and chicken, asparagus, and steamed broccoli, and finally mashed potatoes.

Leo Tilwin

Leo kindly smiled at the girl at the sound of her words. It was indeed hard to disappoint your family but... "Hey, if the sorting hat put you here, it means that you're MEANT to be here. And if your family wants what's best for you, they will understand this and support you!" He gave a quick wink followed by a nervous laughter.

"Look... my mom ain't proud that I'm here at Hogwarts, but this is where I'm meant to be... this is what's best for me. And I'm sure that one day she'll understand." He hesitated for a moment before adding something which he had been thinking about for weeks now. "And from what I've heard, Hufflepuffs are kind-hearted and caring. I'm positive that if we end up becoming great in what we do, we can make the world a better place!"

He then decided to change the whole mood of the discussion and added "The food here is so tasty! I now understand what dad meant when he suggested mom to get a cooking course." He then gave another laughter and smiled at Guine. She was going to be fine in Hufflepuff and she would do great here, there was no doubt of that. She just needed some time to accept the idea... that was all!

Kirsten Dan

Hufflepuff. Kirsten didn't quite know what that meant for her time here at Hogwarts yet and was too excited to contemplate it as she pulled the sorting hat off her head and ran to her house table, nearly forgetting to hand the hat back and tripping over her own feet as she went. She plopped down in the nearest empty seat she could find and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Wow, that was weird." The eleven-year-old smiled nervously. Had she really just been sorted by a talking hat?

As Kirsten absent-mindedly piled food onto her plate and curiously looked around the table at her fellow Hufflepuffs she thought she could get used to this new, very magical life here at Hogwarts. Yes, she decided as she stabbed a piece of broccoli with her fork, she was really going to like it here.

Wow, indeed.

Aerin Weber

"Hello." she said to a girl...Umm who? Oh yeah she'd heard her name called. Kirstin Dan? Aerin was still a bundle of nerves. She'd been one of the last people being a W. She dug in to her food happily when it suddenly appeared. This was such a great school. No fire breathing dragons or lasers in the Sorting Hat like people said! She was so happy at the moment that she was shaking.

She piled some more food on her plate. Man she was hungry. The air here wasn't like at King Cross Station. Better then home even. And she lived in the country! She almost jumped when somone brushed past her. That Sorting Hat was so cool to tak to. it had made her feel better about not being a Ravenclaw like her mum. She always felt like she had to live up to her mum. Her dad had been in Hufflepuff and she had wanted to be to. She was going to write him a owl tonight. He would be proud. She knew it. He would tell The Hedi and all her step siblings and her half sister. She'd saw her friends the Valentein triplets get sorted into Slytherin. She ahd been jelaous they'd all been able to be together. But as the Sorting Hat had said. She'd fit in Slytherin like a fish fit in a cat basket or something like this.

Kirsten Dan

"Hello." Kirsten smiled shyly, trying to remember who the girl was. Weber something? Aerin? Her smile slowly grew into a grin. "I'm, uh, Kirsten. You're Aerin, right? I think I may have seen you on the train or something but I don't remember" she babbled. "The food here looks really good, not like at home, my mum is always burning stuff..." She laughed.

Kirsten immediately sobered and turned her attention back to her plate, wondering if she should say something else to the girl. "So, um, what do you think of Hogwarts so far? And the talking hat?" It was hard not to grin at the thought of talking hats that could read her mind.

Pandora Elder

“I’m Pandora”

“HMMSHHSUGGGAA”

“…That’s nice”

The new Hufflepuff turned away from the boy who had managed to spit the majority of his food at her face during the unfortunate introduction. Flicking a pea or two off her cheeks, Pandora pulled her own plate further towards herself, eyeing up the feast in front of her though she was positive her appetite couldn’t be salvaged after that encounter.

Though that muffin looked quite heavenly.

Clasping her fingers around it, another hand settled around hers’ less than a moment later. Looking up another student had a bid for the muffin, ha, think again.

“Take your mitts off my muffin” Pandora put on her most angry face she could conjure up “Or I will stick this where the sun don’t shine…that’s right…in your ears” The kid must have been more horrified by the fact her eyes were about to pop out than what she actually threatened them with because they hastily backed off.

That may have been an over reaction to something as simple as a muffin but Pandora wasn’t giving anyone any excuse to walk all over her, she wanted to clearly state she wasn’t going to be a pushover like the stereotypical Hufflepuff, Pandora would give the other houses a run for their money.

Not that it mattered right now, all that mattered was this muffin making contact with her gob.

Mimi Fitzgerald

A true Hufflepuff! Mimi would have peed herself with excitement if it wouldn't have completely ruined her outfit. Her parents were going to riot! Her grandparents would shout her praises off the rooftops! Her great-grandparents would proudly tell all their friends! Her great-great-grandparents would nod at pictures of her and say "Ah, yes, that's our girl!" if they could at least still remember who she was.

Overall, Mimi felt like she had just won the lottery.

Feeling like she practically had floated over to her house table (Hufflepuff--squee!), Mimi eyed all the glorious food before her and dug in. She bet it was much better than all the food at the other house tables. Or at least, it tasted better. Om nom nom.

For the first moments of the dinner, she was too occupied to calm her enthusiasm with face-stuffing, but after taking one deep breath, she was ready to introduce herself to her fellow awesome first-years. "Hi everyone! I'm Mimi! Did everyone have a good ride?"

Paxton Coote

Paxton could honestly say that he was surprised when he heard the house being shouted out across the Great Hall. He had entered the Castle with only one house on his mind and he was sure that now that he wasn't in that one house his father was going to disown him or something.

His whole life had been centered around being JUST like Ritchie Coote and now with his future set in stone as a Hufflepuff, Paxton was not going to be like his Father. At least not in the house aspect. Still, though, he had Quidditch and everything else to prove to his father that he was just like him.

Removing the hat from his head, Paxton ran (like he does everywhere) towards the house of Yellow with a grin on his face. The shock and surprise of getting the house completely replaced with a thirst to prove himself. He didn't have to get Gryffindor just to be like his daddy. Nope, he could do that in Hufflepuff.

Plus, the way that Ritchie talked about his Mrs. Coote, if she was a witch she would have gotten Hufflepuff as well. Yeah, so he was still awesome. And Hufflepuff was awesome (or at least he thought so). Even if people thought the house to be less than stellar.

Paxton was all equal and stuff. Besides, if it was an awful house then he had just made it that much better by getting sorted there, right? Right!

Plopping down at an empty seat at the table, Paxton grinned at everyone that was around them. Especially the other first years because they were going to be his best friends for the next seven years. Even if they didn't like it or want to be his friend. That's what happened when you got into the same house as Paxton Coote!

"Oi!" Pax said as his hand reached out for the muffin only to withdraw it quickly at the threatening words from the girl. He had had enough experience to know that girls were evil and if she wanted the muffin she could have it. Plus her hand had gotten close enough to it for the cooties to jump off of her and onto the muffin. It was no contaminated.

"By all means, take it. Don't want to have to go to the hospital wing on the first night."

((Reply to Pandora))

Edited by Paxton Coote

Aerin Weber

Aerin nodded stuffing some mashed potatos in her mouth. "Yeah my mother never does. But The Hedi does for sure. Me and my sister hate it when we go there. Its all metal tasting cause its stuck to the pan." Aerin said her nose turning up she laughed. She quickly scooped some salad on it. Putting some ahrd boiled eggs on it and pouring on Italian dressing. Yum.

Aerin grinned when Kirstin mentioned the Sorting Hat. "Yeah a Third Year on the train told me it had laser that shot into your brain. And if it couldn't place you the Professors would lock you in The Chamber and let you be Petrifried. Then They'd toss you in the lake for some sharks and the Giant Squid. I was so nervous. But its much better know that that doesn't happen. Now I can write ia for sure and tell her its not true." Aerin said out of breath she grabbed a small bottle of butterbeer.

Guinevere Astaire

Guinevere smiled over at Leo. "you know what Leo...I have a feeling we're going to be very good friends." She said with a nod of her head. She reached over for her water goblet and sipped from it. "I suppose I should see this as a good thing...I'm not cold and dark like the rest of my family... I'm yellow...like a sunflower...my favorite flower too." She said smiling. She took a bite out of her food. It was delicious.

"I wish I could cook this good." She said swallowing down some of her chicken. She smiled and looked over at his plate. "What are you eating?" She backed off. "Oh sorry..." She said. "My family yells at me when I see what other people are eating...I just want to know what other people think is good so I can try it." She said with a shrug of her shoulders

Necia James

After being sorted Necia made her way to the Hufflepuff table, a small smile graced her lips as she took a seat at the table. She didn't know anyone, she had been on her own on the train and she still felt uncomfortable because no one seemed to want to speak to her. She heard the hustle and bustle about being in Hufflepuff. She was a little excited herself.

Slowly she began eating, she first tried the chicken, she found the food was delicious. She had never tasted anything better than her mothers cooking, however now she could say otherwise. As she continued to eat she paused to take a sip of Pumpkin juice. It tasted strange but she would get used to it.

Briefly glancing around the other tables she smiled, she was glad she was at Hogwarts. She felt rather optimistic that she would have fun here.

Leo Tilwin

Leo smiled at Guine. Frankly he had just met her and he had actually expected to end up in the same house with Volthe or Aya or even Julian... so he couldn't shake the feeling but be a bit disappointed. But all these thoughts immediately vanished as he jumped back to reality. "Well Guine, I have the same feeling too.", he scanned her with his eyes.

Leo then ate another fork of mashed potatoes as the girl started asking him about what he ate, and then justifying her question. He laughed as he said "Well, it's not a bad thing I guess to ask people about what they eat. Right now as you can see in my plate I'm enjoying grilled chicken with mashed potatoes covered in mushroom sauce, with Mexican salad and mayonnaise, and of course in the goblet nearby the traditional pumpkin juice." He ended the speech in giggles. He sounded more like a museum guide with all the presenting of what was in his plate and goblet.

The boy then noticed that newcomers were standing quite close to one another at the majestic table. He heard a girl introduce herself as Mimi (Hey there, I'm Leo), saw a grinning boy getting in some sort of conflict with a girl about her muffin (Aren't there like a dozen muffins? - he thought)... and lastly heard a girl start to talk about the sorting and some laser things.

"Hey, did you just say laser", Leo interrupted the two. "Are there lasers in the magical world too? I always thought they were a muggle invention." He then smiled at the two and lay his right hand towards them. "Sorry for interrupting you, but the whole sorting trial sounded so interesting. I'm Leo by the way!"

He then hesitated for a moment before adding "You know, I first thought that in order to enter Hogwarts we'd have to swim across the lake. When I saw the deep dark lake and all the First Years lot heading towards it, I was certain that it was part of the test." He then left a nervous laughter. Gosh, he talked a lot!

Pandora Elder

"By all means, take it. Don't want to have to go to the hospital wing on the first night."

Wise choice.

Taking a bite from her prize muffin, Pandora took four or five chews before opening her mouth to talk again “I hear they do horrible things in the Hospital Wing, do you want to hear?” Cancelling out the chance for the boy to reply she carried on “When people go in, they never come back the same, you know, they are all…zombie-like and stuff…to this day my uncle can’t even dress himself properly no matter how many times we tell him that nakedness is not acceptable, the keeps scaring all the grannies away but never mind about that, where was I? Oh yes, some say that the treatment, well, more like torture has damaged them so badly they are stunned for life but do you want to know the most likely rumour? It’s that the Headmaster steals parts of their brain to transfer into his own!”

Pandora tried her best to keep all seriousness plastered on her face , widening her own eyes at the shook of her own story “How do you think he knows so much? Because he has a massive brain which he stole, obviously no-one questions him though so he’s never been caught” Pandora took another chuck from the muffin “But it’s just a rumour, I guess”

It was barely a rumour, just a story she had made up right there on the spot but Pandora had a tendency to believe her own tales and now she’d probably find it hard to sleep that night out of fear her brain would be reprocessed not that there was anything worth stealing from her head, there were probably moths fluttering around aimlessly in there.

“I’m Pandora, who are you?” Pandora went for another bite but stopped for a moment “By all means finish what your eating first though” She didn’t want an episode of the last time she introduced herself”

(Reply to Paxton)

Paxton Coote

Paxton shifted his attention towards the Yorkshire pudding that had appeared on his plate. This was so much better than a cootie-filled muffin. Even if they looked and smelled so good. His mouth began watering at the thought of the muffins that he sadly couldn't eat because he would die if he ate them.

He laughed at the girl as she began to tell her story. A story that obviously boring. No not made up. There was no mistaken that that's probably what they did in the Hospital Wing. He could so see that. But her attempt at an interesting story was just made of complete fail.

"HAH! If that's the best story you know then you are worthless!" He said as he took a bite of his food. Savoring in the wonderful taste. Ritchie didn't cook this good. I guess that was just woman's touch or something. Paxton looked around the Great Hall trying to find out who had done all the cooking because he was sure going to send them a thank you note or something.

"Maybe they do question him, though," he said through mouthfuls of food but making sure to keep it all in his mouth. He couldn't let it go to waste, "but he's just so smart that he can weasel his way out of it. That's probably why his last name is Weasley. Or better yet, I bet he just 'gets rid of' the people who question him. A blunt object to the back of the head should shut people up for a very LONG time."

Don't you just love the imagination of an eleven-year-old?

"Name's Paxton Coote. Son of the famous Ritchie Coote. I've even met Harry Potter before." Okay, so lets play two truths, one lie.

Pandora Elder

"HAH! If that's the best story you know then you are worthless!"

WHAT?

Pandora blinked, slightly taken aback. This Hufflepuff wasn’t really used to being talked back at unless of course she was really mean first but she thought they’d already moved of from their small muffin disagreement.

The other Hufflepuff continued, something about the Headmaster weaselling his way out and nobody questioning him. Pandora was utterly and truly confused, did this boy believe her story or not? There was no clear way to be sure and she didn’t want to ask in case he did and then the jig would be up or that he didn’t really believe Pandora and mock her again.

"Name's Paxton Coote. Son of the famous Ritchie Coote. I've even met Harry Potter before."

“Er--” Pandora began, still confused “…right. Wait…You’ve met Harry Potter?” Pandora leaned in, dipping her elbow in a puddle of mushy peas as she rested her head on her fist.

Pandora knew all about Harry Potter, unless you were a muggle or a hermit there was no way you couldn’t know. Plus her Mum practically mooned over him at any given chance and her favourite saying being ‘oh, if only your Dad was like Harry Potter, I’d be one lucky lady’ usually this was said when he dad was present.

Edited by Pandora Elder

Necia James

Necia continued to eat, she shook her head lightly as she heard the loud and excited voices of students around her. She shyly looked around, she knew a total of zilch people. She finished eating the piece of chicken she had been picking at for the past five minutes. She sighed a little and then took a sip of her juice. Why was she the only one who was not talking after all the sorting hat had said.

Forgetting how alone she was she just smiled and pulled out a small notebook from her pocket and quill before she started writing, she loved to write. She slowly began to hum to herself figuring out how the words would fit together. As she wrote she realised what she was writing reminded her of her best friend from back home. Only thing was she went to a different Magic School, her parents for some reason did not like Hogwarts. She slowed her writing and decided she had finished this one for now. She would change it later if need be.

Posted Image

Paxton Coote

Paxton was about to be in his element. The stories that had been 'passed down' to him from his father was something that the first year enjoyed regaling to anyone and everyone that would listen. Hell, he would even tell the stories to people who didn't listen nor cared about what he had to say.

Pax just thought that everyone should know that he and his father were famous and deserved the same recognition as people like Harry Potter and Neville Longbottom got. Sure, Ritchie had never had to battle Lord Voldemort nor did he cut the head off of a giant snake that helped in the bringing down of said Lord. But who else had saved Harry Potter's life?

Okay, that list was way too long to write up and when one went to dissect it for what it really was, they would soon find out that Ritchie might not have saved Harry's life. But he did prevent some major injuries during a Quidditch game that one time. If it hadn't been for Jimmy and Ritchie, Harry would have fallen many feet to what would have given him some very major injuries.

But did Ritchie Coote have his name in history books? Did he get recognized on the streets? Nope! And to Pax that was a travesty and injustice that couldn't happen and it was up to him to inform the entire world that his father was great and deserved the attention. Even if he had to ... fib a little bit.

Handing the Hufflepuff across from him a napkin, Pax began talking. "Oh yeah, my father was really good friends with him during his days at Hogwarts. Was picked to replace those Weasley twins as beaters for the Gryffindor team. Along with Jimmy Peakes—my dad's best friend—of course. After Jimmy and my dad saved Harry's life, that was when they became almost inseparable. But how can one person save the life of another person and not become close?"

Smiling widely, Pax shoveled some more of his pudding into his mouth. Waiting for the shock and awe to wear off of Pandora.

Lori Mason

Lori was starving, she was always running late so the best she could do was grab and run. Which usually ment toast and sometimes a couple pieces of bacon. She was still kinda of getting use to the whole food showing up type thing. Maybe that's why she always made time to just grab and go.

Though right now she was going to sit and eat something, at least for a minute or two. She tried not to sit down to close to people because she had a terrible habit of overhearing. Not like she would repeat anything she ever heard but it was still odd to hear some conversations.

This time as she poured some pumpkin juice she heard someone chatting about some Weasley's. Well actually the wasn't talking about them but they were mentioned. Once taking a look she realized who he must have been really talking about, Harry Potter. Lori knew about him, as everyone knew about him. She remembered the boy had mentioned Harry's name once or twice and that intrigued her some. Of course not enough to actually ask him anything about him.

Lori continued to thumb thru her food, while reading up on some astronomy

Kamron Flame

After being placed into Hufflepuff Kamron found himself walking over to there table. He looked around and sat down in the middle of what looked like,Maybe a third of forth year. He could of been mistaken but they did look older then him.

He sat down as his knees began too shake he watched as students looked at him. His eyes started to twiched and he slamed his head down on the table covering it from everybody.

Leo Tilwin

This year so much better and exciting than the previous - perhaps because Leo already knew what would happen. Some people had left, but new ones would arrive, and it was finally the year when he would no longer be an ickle. He simple hated that name, being called 'the ickle in the chamber'...

The sorting ceremony was wonderful, and the Second Year Hufflepuff greeted all people joining the Badger Table. He was really excited to meet new people and make new friends! The only element making the boy nervous was that he had to leave Thalas alone for a few hours.

The kitty hadn't spent ten minutes separated from his new owner ever since Leo had gotten him from Diagon Alley. Hopefully everything would be alright once he got back to the dormitories. And of course, there was a huge night awaiting the Hufflepuff Group, now that Mallory Lyons was the new Head Girl.

"Hey you, will you pass me the Mediterranean Salad?", he hinted at a First Year boy with a smile. New people... yep, they were fun!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.