Sign in to follow this  
Gullveig

Hufflepuff House Table

Esme Maurier

Relived to be done with the sorting with the hundreds of eyes staring at her Esme greatfully sat down at the Hufflepuff table. Silently she watched the rest of her fellow first years get sorted and was glad when her two friends Jaden and Evelynn were sorted into the same house as her.

Esme did not know much about this house or any of the Hogwarts houses for that matter given her parents went to a different wizarding school. All she did know was that she was glad to not be in Slytherin from the state of the boy she met on the train. The only real complaint she had were the colours, she didn't think yellow was her best. Oh well, she thought.

Looking around at the table she couldn't help but be pulled into the friendly and excited atmospher around the table. Her longtime friends, Evelynn and Jaden, were seated in a different spot of the the table than her and she suddenly felt shy. Feeling shy was somthing Esme was not used to and she quickly shook it off silently laughing at herself.

Taking a breath she put on a smile and asked the boy across from her, "Hey, do you think you could pass the potatoes?" She pointed at a dish piled with potatoes that was out of her reach.

Josh Crozier

"I know you don't I..You're Josh something right?"

Josh looked over at the boy he had seen around the common room and in class. “Yep, I’m Josh. You’re Eldnak, right?” Chuckling a little, the new second year wondered if those around him would think that Josh only knew Eldnak’s name because he had just stated it. They had spent an entire year going to the same classes together day after day after day; of course he knew his name.

Now just because he knew the boys name, didn’t mean they were friends either; not that they were enemies; they just didn’t hang out in the same places, or something like that. “You have a good summer?” Josh asked making general conversation.

“Oh, ya sure!” Reaching for the potatoes, Josh passed them across to the girl. Josh had watched and applauded with everyone else when she was placed in Hufflepuff. “Welcome to Hufflepuff, I’m Josh and this is Eldnak. We’re both second years.” Not knowing really what else to say, Josh figured the least he could do was be polite and introduce himself and introduce her to Eldnak.

Esme Maurier

"Merci," Esme said to the boy as he handed her the potatoes. She placed a bit of them on her plate wanting to save room for all the other food before her. Esme knew she would get used to this food no problem, hopefully it was like this every evening.

“Welcome to Hufflepuff, I’m Josh and this is Eldnak. We’re both second years.”the boy told her.

"Oh, thank you! It's so great to finally be here," Esme told them motioning to the hall meaning Hogwarts in general. "I'm Esme. Esme Maurier by the way. I'm a first year though you probably saw me up there." As she said this she gestured up to where the hat and stool used to be. She wouldn't be disappointed if they didn't see her though. It would mean that not everyone was watching her. "So, how do you guys like this house? I really don't know much about the Hogwarts houses. And whats with the Slytherins?" She asked thinking of the kid who was punched by one of them on the train.

Ashley Reload

Ashley wanted to see Vallen again. They had met in Diagon Alley when Ashley bumped into a lamppost (or was it a sign?). Vallen and Ashley had got ice-cream together and introduced themselves. In the end they had snogged. Ashley wanted to know which house he was in and see him again. It was sad, but Ashley missed Vallen's amazing smell. He was so cute!!! She missed him so.

Taking a seat down at the Hufflepuff table, Ashley was glad people had got the Sorting Ceremoney over and done with. Ashley couldn't, really couldn't, wait to see Vallen again. Their kiss was all she thought about, she was always replaying it in her head. His touch was so daing yet so gentle.

James Jet Worthington

James had been registering the news that he had been recieved into Hufflepuff. It was a shock at first because James thought he was Ravenclaw material being smart, and witty, and all. But James had thought wrong. He got up from the Sorting seat and took his place beside a girl. Each step taking what seemed an eternity in the Great Hall.

He didn't know how to respond to her. She had a dreamy look on her face as though she had been kissed. But, no doubt about that, the girl was beautiful. He had to make friends in this place. He, after all, was going to be here for 7 years. He looked at the girl and said, "Hi, I'm James. What's your name?" Hoping to break her trance.

Ashley Reload

A boy had sat next to her. Ashley noticed but just ignored him, thinking he didn't want anything to do with her. Then he spoke and Ashley realized that she was wrong, "Hi, I'm James. What's your name?". Ashley snapped her emotions to her 'Meeting A New Freind' look. She smiled at the boy (whose name had been reveiled as James, and suddenly remembered that he had asked her a question.

"Uhh... Hi... Uhh... James. My name is Vallen... Sorry... no it's Ashley!" Ashley stammered, still half asleep. She was half asleep because that night had been long and full of two girls snoring. Oh, Ashley was so tempted to stuff a bar of soap in their mouths so they wouldn't snore any more. Anyway, what should she say to carry the conversation on?, umm... I know! Ashley thought.

"So... what do you think of Hufflepuff?" Asked Ashley, thinking It's better than what house do you think you'll be in, that my in my mind, but hey it is a way too stupid question Ashley smiled at James again and started to brush her hair with the brush in the little handbag that she takes everywhere with her.

Edited by Ashley Reload

James Jet Worthington

"I'm not really sure what to think." James had answered truthfully. He hadn't known what to think of this strange Hogwarts house. After all, he had only been here for a couple of hours. "I'm probably really excited, though. I mean, this is Hogwarts were talking about!" James exclaimed.

"So... I saw your face. It looked as though you were kissed or something." James asked slyly. "Do you have a boyfriend or something?" James asked.

Ashley Reload

"I'm not really sure what to think." James had answered truthfully.

"I'm probably really excited, though. I mean, this is Hogwarts were talking about!" James exclaimed.

"So... I saw your face. It looked as though you were kissed or something." James asked slyly. "Do you have a boyfriend or something?" James asked.

"I really look like that!" Ashley exclaimed, jumping up and grabbing her handbag which she took everywhere with her.

"Excuse me one minute!" Ashley turned around and started to redo her hair then turned back round. She sat back down and realized James had asked her another question.

"Yeh. But it doesn't make the guys who were cute before any less cuter!" Ashley replied slyly staring straight into James's eyes.

Edited by Ashley Reload

James Jet Worthington

James looked at her again. "If I didn't know any better, I think you just called me cute?!" James exclaimed.

(OOC: Sry, Its soo short. Im busy!)

Ashley Reload

James looked at her again. "If I didn't know any better, I think you just called me cute?!" James exclaimed.

Ashley raised her eyebrows in a mischievous way as she carreid on to look into his eyes.

"I think I did!" Ashley exclaimed.

James Jet Worthington
"So.." James said, now a little embarassed. "What's up?"

Ashley Reload

"So.." James said, now looking a little embarassed. "What's up?"

"Not much!" Ashley replied with a smile on her face. She ate up some fruit.

Miss Lushia

It was another time to eat again, and she was glad that it was time for food. She was hungray and needed something to eat. She walked over to the Hufflepuff table and sat down. And grabbed her some food. She did not know what she wanted to eat, there was always so much food there and it was always so good.

Ashley Reload

Deciding that James was not going to say anything. Ashley left the table and smiled at all the people. She needed to finished homework and such. She first went to the Kitchens and smiled at all of the house elfs. Ashley loved the Kitchens, it was full of cooking smells and peacefulness. When she had finished a nice smooth half a second there, Ashley carried on to the Hufflepuff Common room. Then she went to the girl dorms and went to sleep.

Waverly Leigh

With the holidays approaching swiftly and exam week underway, Waverly expected the Hufflepuff table to be packed to capacity with students briskly eating their dinner or with their nose stuck in a book only looking away to shovel food into their mouth. But alas, it seemed her housemates weren’t concerned or interested in these trivial matters. A topic of greater importance was being discussed: the upcoming match against Ravenclaw. Quidditch, that is.

Throughout the year, the houses were at odds with one another, never was this more prevalent than during a match-up between the houses. Although only fourteen players took the pitch from the respective houses, it was a matter of pride for the houses to have a well represented cheering section. Furthermore, it wasn’t uncommon to spy a student draped head to toe in their house colors during the spirit week that preceded the game.

Glancing at the table, Waverly saw almost the entire Hufflepuff team sitting side by side, shoulder to shoulder. “Hey guys,” Waverly called out greeting them warmly, sliding into a vacant seat. A tray appeared before her before she could conjure the request. Grabbing a banana from the middle of the feast, Waverly glanced at her choices. The kid beside her was eating some mystery meat. “What is that,” she questioned, pausing to stare at the food with nervousness.

Billy Cranston

Billy decided to grace the Great Hall with his presence. He sat down in a relatively remote part of the table, oweing to the fact that he hardly knew anyone in school, and for the fact that the majority of the ones he did know, ticked him off.

"Can't the House-Elves make any pasta, steak, shrimp stuff for us?" Billy said as he saw all the food, and it looked almost all vegetarian what his position.

Ashley Reload

Hungry....

Ashley grabbed her stomach in bed. Nope, it wasn't a dream. She really was extremly hungry then.

She hadn't eaten anything for about eleven hours. Rushing down to the Great Hall, she plonked her self down on to the Hufflepuff table and waited for breakfast to arrive.

Grabbing as much food as she could in the space of about thirty one seconds Ashley filled almost all of her plate up with hash browns and bacon and stuff.

Then it was time to eat. Ashley ate slowly, as to savour all of her food. She licked her lips at the delicous taste of house elf made hash browns. Then on to the delicous bacon and sausages, hmmm.

When she had finished she was stuffed full of food. Standing up she cleared her plate of all her food and headed up to the common room to finish off the rest of her homework.

Eldnak Milner

The sorting feast was normally not a place that Eldnak wanted to be in the least. With all the noise and people around him, he would rather be ANYWHERE else. But this year it was completely different. And for one reason only. Cam was getting sorted and that meant that he was excited to be watching and waiting for the M's.

It was odd to finally see his younger brother here at Hogwarts but even more odd to know that the two were complete opposites. Eldnak would rather be alone for the most part and he got annoyed with most people who talked constantly. But the youngest Milner was always wanting to be the center of attention, if that meant being as crazy as a person could get than so be it.

Eldnak was on the edge of his seat as the list was slowly making it's way to the middle of the alphabet. Any minute now he would be finding out if Cam was a Hufflepuff like Eldnak, a Gryffindor like Cassia, or a Slytherin like dear ol' dad. Hey he might even get into Ravenclaw and be the first of the family.

In no time though, the sorting hat was calling out for the whole Great Hall to hear that Cam was officially in the best house ever, Hufflepuff!

Eldnak stood up and was clapping the loudest for his little brother and smiled as he made his way over to the table. With that taken care of, the only thing Eldnak cared about now was eating and going to sleep. He did have a long day ahead of him tomorrow. What with new classes, dueling, Mentee's, dueling, more dueling, and some more dueling.

He grinned when the table filled with food and started piling mounds and mounds of food on his plate. "Hey kid! Pass me the Lamb chops!"

Aemilia Huntley

It was weird looking at the sorting from this view. She was sitting at the Hufflepuff table, watching the huge mass of first years getting sorted, some strutting up to the stool as if they owned the place (slytherins, psh <_<) and some shaking so hard she thought she could hear coins rattling in someone's pocket. She giggled slightly and then realized that that was exactly how she had been just one year ago. She had been really nervous, but was glad that she had been sorted in Hufflepuff. It was definitely the best house!

She listened as each name was called, clapping and cheering excitedly every time an ickle was put in Hufflepuff. They all appeared to be good kids, although some of them seemed a bit hyper. Geez. Too much candy on the train? Finally, the last name was called, and the thing Aemilia had really been waiting for happened. The table filled with food!

"Yes!" she said, immediately reaching for as many things as she could, well, reach. She grabbed a particularly delicious looking turkey leg right from underneath some ickle's hand. What? She liked turkey. And everything else on the table for that matter.

After eating seconds of everything and thirds of dessert, she sat groaning at the table, mentally scolding herself for eating so much. She felt like she was about to explode, but at least she'd die happy. :) Soon, all the ickles were being hearded up to the common room, and Aemilia decided that she should probably head to the common room as well. She had to welcome all the new ickles! In fact, she should probably get there before the ickles arrive and take over the place. She quickly raced ahead of the noisy, rambunctious group while they were still waiting for some stragglers and raced out of the Great Hall to try to get a good chair in the common room.

Devin Oakwood

Devin's stomach rumbled as he heard the final name being called. He didn't quite hear the House thwe kid had been sorted into however, due to an other strong Growl. Clutching his stomach, Devin breathed in a sigh as the food appeared. Great, food! He grabbed a bite of some Mashed Patatoes, finally glancing around at who he was sitting beside.

On his left was Eldnak, asking an other Ickle for Lamb Chops. Devin grinned, "Hey Eldnak." he said politely after swallowing. He still hadn't forgotten their meeting in Diagon Alleuy, quite oddly, it had worked a little well. Maybe they could start out well this first night of Term?

Henry Brown

Henry’s tummy was growing loudly through their morning class of potions. It had been a rather embarrassing class. He got a few funny looks and was sure that people were whispering about him and his growling tummy in the corridors. Finally he couldn’t take it. As he rounded the corner and heard his name. “Its not my fault, try-outs where this morning!” He shouted as he walked by. Sure he was blaming try-outs but really they had nothing to do with it. He didn’t know why his tummy was growling all through class.

Finally he arrived at the great hall. He put a smile on and waved to a few friends in different houses. He’d talk to them later once his tummy stopped growling. He hoped that eating would stop it. Sliding on a bench he started to pile food onto a plate in front of him. He then proceeded to bite into a muffin. “Pass the orange juice?” He asked between mouthfuls of muffin. Setting the muffin down he took the jug of juice from a student and began to pour himself a glass.

He was just about done when an owl swooped down and startled him causing him to drop the jug of juice on some kid’s homework. The juice went all over the table and the kid’s homework. “I’m so sorry.” He stuttered before trying to clean it up with paper napkins.

Tiffany Alextringe

It was over, the sorting for her, her anxious heart, her anxiety....finished. She was now finally sorted. The hat called Hufflepuff, so all could hear, her table cheering her on, her face relaxing from the thought of being sent home because she wasn't 'magical enough.' All that was washed away as she went to sit with her table. Others were called. Some sent to Syltherin, others to Ravenclaw. Each new member to the hufflepuff family sent cheers of joy to their table. "Olivia Crisp." the professor said. She knew that name. Oh how happy she was for her. Her friend from Diagon Alley, onto the way to the train.

She didn't notice that the hat started to speak until it shouted out "HUFFLEPUFF!" She along with her table cheered the loudest for her friends. IT was now finished, the sorting completed. Tiffany ran over to her and gave her a relieved hug. "LIVI!" she shouted. "im so happy that we are in the same house!" she exclaimed, her face flushed from excitement. "Ohhh....i can't wait to have all our classes together, to graduate together!" she said so merely.

She looked over to her friend, and she knew that all would be well. Everything would be alright, no more worries until later when classes would begin.

Olivia Crisp

Olivia took a sigh of relief as the hat shouted, "HUFFLEPUFF!" Yes. That is where I belong, she thought to herself as she walked into the welcoming cheers and shoulder pattings of her new family. She was enthusiastically embraced by Tiffany, a new friend she'd met--and gotten trouble with--in Diagon Alley. Livi returned the hug before taking the free seat on Tiff's right. "I know, girl. I'm ready to get this show on the road, if you know what I mean."

Olivia was cut off as the Headmaster began to speak. She deigned to actually listen to an adult for once, and clapped politely when he finished. She turned back to Tiffany as she reached for her cup of pumpkin juice. "Do you know anyone else who made Hufflepuff? I think you're the only person I know so far." After a moment, Livi whispered, "I'm slightly nervous." She took a mouthful of the pumpkin juice just as someone walked behind her, bumping into her back. The pumpkin juice sprayed from her mouth across the table. Olivia groaned embarrassedly and tried to sink under the table. "Not again!" Hopefully the poor soul who she'd just spit on would forgive her, unlike the candyshop lady who had not taken well to having chocolate frog all over her face.

Madison Hale

Madison was hungry really hungry. She seemed to have finally gotten over her nerves and decided that she was hungry. Still she was not sure if she would have the nerves to sit at the table with everyone she did not know. Even so Madison did not want to just grab and run her mother always said that would give her stomach aches. Which was usually true even if it was the fact that she was running around with the cookies, lots of cookies.

Sitting down away from the group some. Madison grabbed for a banana and an apple trying to decide which one she wanted now and one to save for later. Pouring some water she looked over the choices, there were to many things to choose from.

Paddy

((Continued from.... HERE!))

Paddy was literally shaking, yes shaking, with fear! He hated to admit it, but Paddy "The Greatest Leprechaun Ever" McLennan, was scared! Hiding under the girls' robe was not what he envisioned his night consisting of. Not to mention, getting into a high-speed chase with a cat, getting stuck in food, swimming across some sticky liquid. This leprechaun might be happier if he stayed OUT of the castle from now on.

Raising the robe above his head just a bit, to see where that evil furry cat was, Paddy screamed as she was right in front of him. Time to make his escape--once again. Going as fast as he could, he ran out from under the robes and towards the final table. The same table that the chase started at.

Seeing the girl, whose shoe he tied to the cat, Paddy made a beeline towards her. Why? He wasn't too sure. But she would protect him right? Paddy was just a little leprechaun. Not even big enough for the cat to enjoy. It would be like a human eating ONE raisin. Not fulfilling at all.

Jumping up onto the final table, he looked back and realized that the cat was gaining on him, Paddy saw no way out of this predicament but to beg. "I'm sorry! I was just having a bit of fun. I bet I don't even taste good. Look at my skin, it's all green and my beard would be itchy. Please...." Paddy finished as he got down on his knees. It would have made much more of an impact if he was taller, but the message was still clear.

"One of you nice humans will help me right?" Paddy said looking around at all the faces that was surrounding him. "Look, I've got gold if you'll protect me." Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a single gold coin. They didn't need to know it was fake.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.