Gullveig

Slytherin House Table

Lilly Morgan

Lilly had woken up earlier than she usually had so by the time she wanted to grab some breakfast, she was dying to get more sleep. She felt like she was going insane, she needed her sleep! She was so delusional, she could've sworn that Helena was sitting at the Slytherin house table. But that couldn't be right, Lilly was just being off from her lack of sleep.

Lilly walked up to where Helena was sitting and slowly began to realize she had been right. Helena was at the wong table. Lilly walked up slower and slower until she got there. Before she could even ask Helena why she was there, she heard the 'm' word and it was being directed at Helena!

Helena had saved Lilly once before, now it was Lilly's turn to return the favor. If only she had any good comebacks for an insult that hadn't been directed at her.

"How dare you call her a mudblood!" Lilly yelled at him, crossing her arms, before sitting down next to Helena. She'd come up with insults as she went along, that'd be a good enough plan. For now anyway. But she watched as Helena left the table and glared at the slytherin who had insulted her. Sure she was alone, but she was still going to stand up for Helena.

((Edit cuz I had posted before I saw Helena's post DD: ))

Edited by Lilly Morgan

Aveti ElfaKona

Aveti smiled. "Nice to meet you!" And then picked up a piece of bacon. The Slytherin table was nice, they talked there. Hufflepuff table was good to, they were all awesome. But maybe she would see Lucy here! Aveti remembered that night where she and Lucy became friends, that had been cool. Aveti missed her, and started scanning the table for her, half listening to the conversation going on.

Aveti heard about how he lost his wand, and almost laughed out her bacon. How did you manage to lose your wand? Oh, when your cousin stole it so she could sell it. Nice, very good. Aveti was suddenly warm and fuzzy and also glad that she didn't have anyone here. Henry would've been difficult, but it would have been nice to have him there. Aveti thought about it a bit. "Wouldn't it be fun to go into another house's common room?" Aveti said dreamily, thinking about what the Ravenclaw common room would look like. "Oh, I think I'll cheer for Slytherin this coming game, just because I like the color green right now." Aveti said merrily.

Aveti then heard Zack. Great, and then someone else shout to him not to call her a mudblood. Great, Zack was stirring up trouble. Aveti had met him when she was out flying, that had been fun. Aveti liked flying...

But now it was time to not be so nice. "Oh, good morning Zack! And that really is a nasty work to say, you wouldn't want to ruin someones day." Aveti said, in a happy enough tone. Approach it in a civil manner. "Anyways, have you been flying much?" Aveti asked, then nibbled on her piece of bacon. It was gone now, so she grabbed a piece of toast and buttered it. Yum, toast.

Zack Trapp

Zack heard someone say that he shouldn't have said mudblood. He saw that it was Lily Morgan, a Gryffindor from his year.Zack said,"Actually,I'll call her whatever I want because this is my table and mubloods aren't allowed so get out!" Zack felt pleased with his response, and then saw an another first year and mudblood,Aveti. Zack said,"I haven't been flying much recently, but I'll call mudbloods whatever I want ok." He knew Aveti was a mudblood, but she didn't know he knew that. Zack was going to wait for a good time to tell her and then, bammm. He was going to have alot of fun with this girl, sometime soon for sure.

Lilly Morgan

"Well, why should I get out? I'm pureblood, you have no reason to get me to leave. I'm not a mudblood. And by the way, this isn't your table, it doesn't say your name anywhere on it, you don't own it," Lilly snapped. "Well, do you have any defense now? You have no way of getting me away from this table, not unless you apoligize to Helena." Lilly was confident in her decision. She waited for a responce from him, not even noticing the hufflepuff nearby. She wanted Helena to get her apology, she deserved it. It wasn't fair, this blood prejudice. Just terrible. D:

Helena Winters

Helena watched as Lily came to her defence, she was about to leave the table for good...well at least for now. But Zack obviously didn't want to give up. Stupid boy. "Oh grow up Zack, at the end of the day i do magic you do magic and stop being such a coward. You give slythies a bad name" said the girl returning at the table next to Lily.

"You owe me!" she said finally glaring at Zack. If she could use her duelling chamber spells right now Zack will already been flying towards the wall.

She had to respect the rest of the slytherins however....But she would not forget. Not him, not the branch not everything.

Liana Topaz

This is was boring already.

Liana was sitting in the Ravenclaw's table, playing with her food, feeling utterly bored.She really needed more sleep, she was over-working herself, that's for sure.Hogwarts was fun, but it was giving her too much stress.She really needed a break.

She was staring at her food, wondering why there was bacon on her plate.She hated it so much that it hurts, when she heard yelling, semi-echoing from the halls, and she heard that word too!The word Ella told her...It was bad.She wondered who would say something like that, with curiousity she got up and looked around the great hall, until she spotted a few students arguing on the Slytherin table.

She saw one of her Gryffindor friends, Helena, along with another Gryffindor, arguing with a Slytherin.She walked slowly towards the table next to her."Helena?", the birdie said, tapping on her back, "Sorry to bother, but what's going on here?", Liana asked curiously.

(ooc: Random join-in.Hope you don't mind :P)

Finlay Barclay

"She auctioned my wand?" Finlay muttered to himself in disbelief. He couldn't quite believe she'd do it. She must have done it. Where else would she have acquired a wand to auction off? It had to be his. He was so absorbed in his thoughts he hadn't realized someone was talking to him. Aveti was asking how he lost his wand.

"I put it in the pocket of my robes. " he told her. I left my robes on the shore and went swimming in the lake. I was trying to swim away from the giant squid and when I looked back on shore there was Phoebe running off with my robes. " Finlay shook his head with how dumb he'd been. He should have known better than to leave his wand.

Finlay turned his head sharply to see who had spoken the words he'd just heard. Lots of his Slytherin housemates thought they were better than muggles but there weren't many of them that would start a blood argument in the middle of a crowded Great Hall even if they were surrounded by Slytherin's at his own table. The Torrents and Barclay families were as pureblood as they could get but Finlay didn't share the first year's sentiments. The boy had already gathered attention from several other people.

"I'd be careful where I used that word. " he warned the boy. Feigning a lack of interest he didn't feel, Finlay slowly poured his oatmeal onto his plate and slipped his wand from his pocket. He pointed his wand at the messy glob and then pointed it at the boy. "Ablegatio!" he said quietly. The messy glob shot off his plate and towards the boy.

Lyceus Falls

Lyceus yawned as he entered the Great Hall. It was safe to say that he had been awake a lot longer than anyone else in the castle. Usually when he woke up, the castle was still fast asleep. Some mornings, it was harder to wake up that early than others.

He walked down the aisle between the Slytherin and Gryffindor tables, yawning yet again. He heard some commotion going on on the Slytherin side of the Hall, just as he was passing by. He paused, and looked over at the first year who had a bit of a foul mouth on him. Of course, before Lyceus could say a word, another Slytherin took matters into his own hands, sending a mass of slop towards the first year.

"Hey!" Lyceus yelled at Finlay in an attempt to get the situation under control. His wand was in his hand in an instant, pointed at the fourth year. "Put it away before I take it and break it," he snapped. "Five points from Slytherin." The Prefect was struggling so hard not to say anything worse, because there were plenty of things going through his mind.

"And as for you," he snarled and leaned on the table towards Zack. "You better learn how to fly - without a broom, and fast." His blue eyes pierced into Zack. "Because, if I ever hear you running your mouth like that and losing Slytherin house points again, I am going to drop you off the Astronomy tower and time how long it takes you to descend."

Just as Lyceus was about to walk away, he turned back to the kid. "By the way, 5 more points from Slytherin. What the hell is your malfunction?" he looked from Zack to Finlay.

Edited by Lyceus Falls

Finlay Barclay

Dang! Bad timing. Lyceus would have to walk in just as Finlay sent that glob of food at Zack. He shoved his wand in his pocket. He wasn't sure if prefects were allowed to break wands or not but he didn't want to find out. He'd only just managed to get it back from Phoebe's maneuvering.

Finlay raised his empty hands for Lyceus to see. "It's away! It's away!" he said. He didn't want to stir more trouble than he already had. Finlay felt lucky that the prefect wasn't dragging him off to some professor for detention too.

Finlay leaned towards Helena and whispered. "The prefect is in so I'm out! We'll have to finish this discussion some other time. " Finlay pushed away from the table. "Just a little slip of the wand. I'm out of here. Need to be to class on time. " Finlay said outloud, hoping the prefect was done dishing out punishments. He headed for the door.

Asher Sinclair

The last few minutes were a blur for him. He remembered walking down the aisle, sitting on the stool, and having the old hat he'd heard so much about placed on his head. He even remembered when it had first started to speak and told him to slow down a bit (Constantine was telling him that all of the time), and then it had said that it did know his family and Asher had been SO PROUD because the hat remembered his family. He'd felt like he was a part of something bigger than himself, carrying on a legacy that spanned countless generations.

But after that was where he started having a bit of trouble remembering things, because what he'd heard, well, that couldn't have been what the hat had actually said.

...but that doesn't mean we'll jump right in and send you to their house. You are your own person, and quite a fun-loving one at that. With such a disregard for rules and consequences, you are going to be quite the little trouble-maker, and I believe you'll make your own legacy in Gr... SLYTHERIN!

He knew that was what it had said, because it couldn't really be implying that he'd go anywhere else, especially not - well it didn't bear thinking about because it wasn't what had happened. Clearly the hat had said Slytherin. Right? RIGHT?!

Standing up, Asher felt a little shaky on his feet. He heard the cheer go up from a table that wasn't the one where Atwell was sitting, but he pushed it from his mind. Clearly they were just happy he wasn't one of them. His reputation preceded him, obviously. After a moment to gather himself, Asher turned toward the Slytherin table, lifted his head proudly, and walked there, right to an empty spot at the end and sat down.

"Hi!" He smiled, more weakly than usual, but it was probably just nerves like Con was always saying. "I'm Asher Sinclair and I'm proud to be a Slytherin."

((Actually thread for this here <33 ))

Edited by Asher Sinclair

Laurence Beaufort

Laurence was nothing if not observant and so he looked at the boy who had clearly just been sorted into Gryffindor with an aghast look. "I don't know if you have some kind of hearing difficulty, but you are in Gryffindor Asher," he gave the boy a slightly condescending and pitying look. "Must be difficult not being in the best house though." He followed that with a smirk and then turned back to the food that had arrived with a slightly look of disgust at the unhealthy choices.

Carefully selecting some salad and chicken which looked the best compared to the fried food (fried! Did that have no consideration for their looks?) Laurence looked around at his house mates before turning back to the boy. "Still here?" he asked, sounding amused. Of course it was hard not to be in the best house in Hogwarts, and Slytherin was the best. However only the worthy were admitted, and Asher was clearly not that if the sorting hat had said so. Odd how his opinion of the scruffy old thing had changed since it had placed him in the best house.

Aeris Hartwig

Aeris had, as was quite common with her, been paying more attention to her current starvation situation than to what went on with the rest of the sorting. She wasn't much worried when the new boy ran over and plopped down at the table not far from where she sat. What caught her attention was the remarks of the other nearby boy. A Gryffindor? "Wait, what's a Gryffindor doing here? Aren't we supposed to sit at our own house tables?" she asked, snapping back to reality mid-bite.

She looked over at the new kid, was he the one at the wrong table? He seemed so bent on being a Slytherin. She'd heard it time after time in Diagon Alley back during the summer; it was the best house, the preferred house, and only the best were sorted into it. At least that's what other Slytherins and Slytherin hopefuls had said back in the Alley, and she'd been momentarily overwhelmed with pride and excitement herself when the hat had called it out just a few minutes before. She'd be following in the footsteps of her father, and that was something to be proud of. Even if it meant her current guardians wouldn't be too pleased she hadn't got Hufflepuff.

Aeris couldn't help but feel bad for this kid though. He'd obviously had his hopes set on something and had fallen short. She hadn't even wanted to think what would have happened if she hadn't got her choice of house. Feeling smugly glad that she wasn't in the kid's shoes right now, she turned to him. "Uhh, isn't Gryffindor a nice enough house, too?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, you're only making it harder on yourself."

Elizabeth Irena Wellington

Elizabeth had woken up almost fourteen minutes ago, and now that she was up from her late night escapade. She wasn't so sure she wanted to stay up. But, her tummy was growling and she had to feed the beast. So she pulled on her robes, snuck past the sleeping girls in her dormitory and left. Quick as that.

Walking into the Slytherin table was another matter. Some kind of fight was going on, and a Prefect was now involved. Great. She thought to herself. We probably just lost ten points.

She tried to listen to the conversation, but couldn't quite understand what the owl-poo was going on. So she decided to sit far away from the group of trouble makers. Sure, she was in the planning stages of Griffindor pranking, but she wasn't a bad kid. Self-preservation, remember? If that included mocking and jeering at a bunch of lesser beings to get them to understand to leave them alone... well, so be it. She yawned as she reached for an apple and took a big bigger than intended and had to chew half-heartedly through it.

She looked around for other people, hoping someone would come. Seeing another Slytherin who looked acceptably and not at all malicious she beckoned over.

"Hey, you!" She said, smiling as she waved her hand at her face. Anyone to talk to would be nice, and even if she didn't know the girl.

(lol, would someone play? doesn't even necessarily have to be a girl, I can edit if so. ^.^)

Edited by Elizabeth Irena Wellington

Adreena Dahl

OCC: I'll play! :D

"Hey, you!"

Adreena looked up sharply. She'd been concentrating on eating her breakfast (whilst daring herself to watch the bizarre unfolding drama involving the girls from Gryffindor), but now it looked like someone was calling her.

A girl, sat just a couple of seats further up the table, we beckoning to her - a half-eaten apple in hand. Adreena inwardly winced - she hated apples.

Attempting at what she hoped was a warm & not-at-all alarmed smile, she looked back at the girl, "Um... Me?"

Finlay Barclay

vh21

Finlay let out a loud whoop each time the hat sent a new student toward the Slytherin table. He didn't know any of the first year students yet. As far as he knew they were all going to be as troublesome as a hill of red ants but he cheered anyway. He would get to know them soon enough.

He made room as yet another small student emerged from the hat and headed their way. "Welcome to Slytherin!" he told those closest to him. "We're the best house you know. You're lucky to be here. We've had the house cup for six years!" he added in case there were any of them that were unaware of that particular source of Slytherin pride.

He hoped it wouldn't take long to finish the opening speeches that would be coming soon now that the hat was all the way to the students starting with W's. He was starving and wanted to eat.

Mortimer Nece-Dorland

There he was in the same old place he had been in the previous three years at this time on September eleventh.Waiting, waiting, and waiting for what you may ask? For his younger sibling and only sister to be sorted. This wasn't a long wait considering their last name was in the middle of the alphabet. Yet it seemed long to Mortimer and possibly five other brothers who were also in the audience. Three waiting for the verdict to be Slytherin, two for Gryffindor, and last but not least one for Hufflepuff.

The Slytherin did think a few times if Andrea didn't get Slytherin it would be fun to see her get sorted into Ravenclaw but the girl didn't seem to fit the part. He was almost afraid their family would have another Gryffindor or Hufflepuff in their mist. Then he would be furious with the hat and might try to do something with it like burn it if that was even possible for a magic hat. For all he knew that hat might eat him.

A few seats down from Mortimer a Prefect was telling the new first years that they were the best house. Well of course since for six years running they had the cup. A few seconds later, Mortimer heard what he had been waiting for. Andrea went up to the stool and placed the hat on top of her head. The next few seconds seemed like decades. Mortimers fist tightened to the point where his knuckles turned white.

"Slytherin," the hat called out.

Somehow Mortimer found himself jumping up and pumping his fist yelling "YES" a bit to loud. Then he sat down a little bit embarrassed. Later he would congratulate her but for now there was food to eat.

Edited by Mortimer C. Nece

Gabriel Cromwell

Being named Cromwell was a good thing. He got over the sorting hat quite fast therefore he went towards the slytherin table and had a sit. A prefect already joined a bunch of the new slytherin ickles and was telling them that it was the best house blah blah blah. A few sits next to him there was however a boy that seemed terrible anxious. How could Gabriel knew? Because he was examining the rest of the slytherins already sited. The food yes indeed was marvelous and he could feel his nostrils filled with corn and rice smells, but he had plenty of time to eat.

Suddenly the same boy jumped and yelled YES. Gabriel blinked and chocked on his own pumpkin juice. What the heck! He turned and spotted a cute little girl coming towards their table. Then he faced the boy again. Was he having a crush on the girl? That was lame, she was just a ten years old. Obviously Gabriel failed to see the connection, the resemblance…but who cared.

“Can we…have a warning before you do that again?” said the boy as polite as he could become. He could still feel the pumpkin juice running down his neck tickling him and making him cough. Gabriel took a napkin and tried to dry the drops of juice on the table. *coughs coughs*

Ash Gardinier

Lets go Jarvis.” Ash called checking the mirror to adjust his green and silver tie. Their other roommates had already headed down, and a certain few Housemates would not approve if they were late. Especially after all the warnings they received for their antics last year. At the lack of response the second year turned away from his reflection and spotted his friend sprawled across the bed, sleeping. Go figure. “Jarvis!” Ash growled and chucked the pillow at his head. “C'mon, the feast.” He reminded jerking his head towards the door.

Just last year he had been the one filled with nervous anticipation, how the sight of the Great Hall packed with students had both thrilled and scared him. And the sorting hat, its clever words to which House he would be joining was still fresh in his memory, pride swelling up in his chest. Now it was time for a new class of students to have their turn. “Not so fast.” Ash said catching Jarvis by the back of his robe. “Over here, I have an idea.” Ash smirked taking a seat at the far end of the table.

Joining in the applause and thunderous roar after the school and the sorting hat's new song, Ash scooted closer to Jarvis. He didn't need the whole Slytherin table hearing his plans and blabbing around or ruining it. “I heard Filch confiscated some trick fireworks last year. Supposedly it does quite a show and has a little fur bonus too.” Ash whispered glancing around to be sure no one was paying them any attention, or at least no more than was usual. “Right after the feast, when the Prefects and Professors are busy with them.” He said nodding at the scared little faces peering around the Hall. “We'll sneak into Filch's office, take the fireworks and set it off on the North tower.” Ash grinned challenging his friend, “you up for it?”

Jarvis Farringdon

Jarvis would be fine with sleeping through the feast. He was exhausted. Train ride was tiresome, and he wasn't feeling particularly hungry either. Ash was taking forever to get ready, and Jarvis just couldn't prevent his eyes from shutting. It was just for a second, just so that this girl he was dorming with can make herself pretty for Merlin knows who.

He knew that it was impossible to miss the sorting since his baby sister was about to be sorted, but he already knew which house she'll get, or rather he was positive on which house she won't get. There was no way she's going to be sorted into Slytherin, so why should he even bother showing up for her sorting?

Because she would never forgive him if he didn't, that's why. So when Ash threw that blasted pillow in his head, Jarvis stood up and made himself walk after him.

They entered the Great Hall, and the room was buzzing. Noises everywhere, movement, screaming, shouting, Jarvis's head wanted to explode. He just woke up, so he wasn't really awake yet. He didn't appreciate the noise at all. He wanted to sit down as soon as possible, so he hurried over to the table, yawning, just to be pulled backwards. '' For the love of Merlin, Ash! You dragged me here, so now I want to at least have a good view. '' he protested, but plopped himself down at the far end of the table anyway. He was far too sleepy to argue further.

A few moments later he was pretty much awake. It was hard not to be, when the hat was singing so loudly, and the students were clapping like it's a rock concert. That being said, Ash apparently thought that a whisper is enough to get Jarvis's attention. It did, but he could only hear his every other word, wondering why on Earth doesn't he speak up. All Jarvis could hear was ' Filch, fireworks, fur. ' You don't often hear those words, so he gave him his full attention, trying to muffle the other sounds around him.

'' Of course I'm up for it! '' Ash was brilliant. Finally something that was worth waking up for.

continued here

Edited by Jarvis Farringdon

Finlay Barclay

vh 22

It had been a long day and a long train ride full of one unexpected event after another. His girlfriend had been made a prefect. They had all been talking about him in the Mercer compartment (he was sure of it), that kid had given him that rotten Bertie Botts bean and then there was the second and first year girl that had managed to get him in trouble with Professor Oswald. He was sure he hadn't yet heard the end of that. He had only managed to spend less than an hour with Adalynn and now they would be kept apart all night seeing to their house duties. There was at least one good thing to look forward to and that was the food. This feast was always one of the best. The house elves did themselves proud.

Finlay took a seat in the middle of the Slytherin Table. He let out a loud cheer each time the hat called out "Slytherin" and another small first year headed their way. He also let out an even louder cheer when the hat sent that little Meggison character to Gryffindor house. Let Gryffindor have that one. Their tower would probably collapse before she was through.

Finlay turned to the new faces that were taking their places at the Slytherin table. "You're a Slytherin now!" he told them. "You're one of the best. Sit up! Act like you know what you're doing and remember you are better than the rest. " he pointedly looked at small first year that didn't look all that pleased with the house the hat had sent him. "Oh yeah, and we want that cup back." he added, not even sure if they knew what the house cup was.

Mateo Thomas

Mateo felt slightly giddy as he took his place at the Slytherin house table. Slytherin might not be known as the kindest or most fun house, but it was the most exclusive. And for that, Mateo held his head high as he took his seat.

"You're one of the best. Sit up! Act like you know what you're doing and remember you are better than the rest. " An older boy snapped.

Mateo sat up even straighter, smiling to himself. He WAS better that the rest. Although... being around a bunch of people with superiority complexes all the time might get a bit annoying. It was worth it though, right?

"Hi, I'm Mateo" He said to nobody in particular. He glanced around the table to see if anyone heard him, and more importantly if anyone was going to reply.

Ashley Bletchley

Ashley looked at the older boy who was speaking to all the first years - her included.

"..Act like you know what you're doing and remember you are better than the rest. " He had said to them.

This wasn't that difficult for Ashley. She always did everything with a strong sense of pride in her actions, and she already thought knew that she was better than everyone. Being a Slytherin was quite intimidating, though. The only two people she knew was her two brothers. Unfortunately, all of the friends that she had met prior to her arrival at Hogwarts, were all sorted into different houses. This really made Ashley feel alone. She tried to hide it as best she could, but it didn't seem to be working. Even with her high confidence level, Ashley felt so small with the rest of the Slytherins. She sighed and flipped her hair.

Edited by Ashley Bletchley

Mortimer Nece-Dorland

If there was one thing Mortimer knew it was that Lily could sure talk up a storm. By the time the train had reached Hogwarts, the Slytherin was exhausted and contemplating skipping dinner and going to sleep. Knowing that his stomach wouldn't hold out until breakfast tomorrow, Mortimer found himself following the crowd of students that were migrating to the Great Hall.

Taking a seat with Silvia towards the middle of the table, he couldn't help but look around to see where his friends were. There was Kristen sitting there at the Hufflepuff table but Paxton was nowhere to be seen. Frowning at the thought of his friend possibly not returning this year, his focus was then on the other tables which were filled with friends, acquaintances, and people that he had yet to meet.

All of a sudden, a noise could be heard from the hall doors. What was to follow were the new first years coming towards the stool that would sort out their destiny. Mortimer could hardly believe that he had sat on that same stool four years ago only to find out that Slytherin was the house for him.

After what seemed like a lifetime, the sorting was over and the great feast began. Laughing at what Finley was telling the first years he added, "Make sure you do what Finley has to say. Both quidditch cups need to find their way back to Professor Sheffield's office this year."

Daryl Dereck

Daryl arrived in the great hall glancing around, she really wished they weren't all so uptight about sitting with your own house... She could kind of understand this first night, but even still she would have rather sat with Jasper, he at least obeyed her when she asked him to do something. She found a large gap and took a seat in there, and looked at her reflection in the golden plate, she really had gotten good at that braiding spell, she thought about trying out something a little more elaborate for her first day of class, when she noticed the food arrived and looked up. "Not you..." she whined noticing the prefect who had caused so much chaos in her compartment. She just wanted to hurry and eat and get up stairs to bed before she had to deal with her dorm mates too.

Rhett Mercer

Rhett's whole night was ruined. RUINED.

First Finlay had gone and told him about Ady getting prefect this year which was ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. How in Merlin's name had his big sister gotten prefect? Didn't anyone know that was a terrible idea? People called him stupid. If they gave Ady a chance she'd kick Weasley out of his office and start bossing the whole school around! AND THEN his cousin Caleb had gotten sorted into Hufflepuff with Ady. Hufflepuff! Of all the terrible things that could happen. Now his sister would turn Caleb into a big squishy marshmallow! Cause you know, that's what happened to Hufflepuffs. Or something.

And Mets was being a jerk but that was normal and Ema was still insane but that was also normal and Rhett didn't really have it in him to go bother Brennan at the Ravenclaw table. Plus, his cousin Delia was in a good mood because Caleb didn't get sorted into Ravenclaw with them, and Delia in a good mood was almost as bad as Delia in a rotten mood so he would be keeping his distance, kthx. So here he was, working his way over to the Slytherin table again.

He was still mad at Finlay for spilling the beans about Ady because IGNORANCE IS BLISS, FINLAY, but Rhett shoved some people out of his way and sat down next to the 7th year anyway. Snickering at which ever first years Finlay was lecturing, Rhett sat up straight and tried to look intimidating. It probably wasn't working. However, it didn't take long till someone across the table and a few seats away caught his eye. It was Chesna Kaiser. Her brother was best friends with Delia, though Rhett had no idea how she even had friends. Scooping a bunch of peas onto his plate he picked them up one at a time and chucked them at Chesna, laughing to himself whenever he happened to hit her.

Okay, his night had just gotten a little bit better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.