Gullveig

Slytherin House Table

Finlay Barclay

Finlay was ready for some food. He wished the Head Master would just get on with the speech part of this whole feast. The first years were starting to stream towards their table in a steady line. Was the hat making them all Slytherins? Finlay clapped a first year boy (Zack) on the back and said, " Don't worry the food will be here soon!"

Another first year girl was introducing herself. "Hi Manuela , I'm Finlay. Welcome to Slytherin! We really are the best house. The rest of them haven't had the house cup in years. " Finlay nodded to Silver as the food appeared. This is what he'd been waiting for. He began heaping his plate with extra helpings.

Zack Trapp

Zack realized just how hungry he was. It had been a very long time since he ate on the train. He said to the older student, who he didn't know the name of,"I am so happy to be in Slytheren and so hungry from not eating." Zack had been told that these feasts were amazing.

Lucy Cole

Lucy took a deep breath as she walked over to the Slytherin table. A grin uncurled on her lips. Slytherin. She was finally here at Hogwarts and she was in her proper House. She was going to like this very much. She could see older students chattering away. "Hi," she said boldly as she approached. "I'm Lucy."

Zack Trapp

"Hi Lucy, I'm Zack," said Zack. This was one of the first kids he had seen his age in a while. Most kids were alot older, and none where in his year at all.

Lucy Cole

"Hi Zack," Lucy smiled at him and she took a seat next to him. "You don't mind, do you?" She questioned. "Most of the other seats are by the older students and I doubt they'd appreciate a first year sitting by them," she rolled her eyes in a joking sort of way.

Taylin Sparks

"Oh great, here we go." thought Taylin. She wished she could just skip 1st year. She absolutely hated being the youngest, weakest, most inexperienced. Everyone thinks we're the little annoying babies. "Well lets look on the bright side, theres lots of food and theres bound to be at least one person who's not conceited and self-absorbed." she mumbled to herself. She better not talk too loud, or people will think she's even crazier than she really is.

"Here goes nothing." she groaned. She approached the Slytherin house table and introduced herself. "Hey I'm Taylin, the newbie. Don't worry, I'll try not to be too annoying." she said with a smile.

Lucy Cole

"Hi, I'm Lucy," Lucy grinned at the new girl that walked up. "And don't worry about being annoying, I think it keeps the old students on their feet," Lucy joked.

Zack Trapp

Zack, unlike what he thought most days would be like(since this was his first schoolday) was the first one to the Slytheren table on the first day of the term. He wasn't first since he was up this early, but since he was up this late. Fore some reason, Zack stayed up all night the night before term started. He was relieved when he could get out of the common room and into the great hall. Zack hoped he would get a nap in before Astronomy, or his grade would suffer.

Zack had his choice of seat today, and what could have been the rest of the year. He didn't want to sit to close to the front, since that would be right by the teachers, or to close to the back since he couldn't hear announcements. For these reasons, Zack sat right in the middle, waiting to eat.

Elizabeth Gordon

Liz tapped her fingers on the table impatiently, waiting for the sorting to be completed.

She finally had a chance to view the sorting through the eyes of an older student, and her first thought was.....why did it have to be so boring? It hadn't been when she was a first year, but it didn't have the same ooomph, now that she had to wait rather impatiently for what seemed like an eternity for all these short kids to figure out where they were supposed to belong.

Then, she saw her.....the messy, static-haired, blonde thing. Her name had just been called, and she was nervously staggering to the front. And good grief, was she ever a mess! Even messier than she had been on the train. "Look at her," Liz smirked. "in all her radiant glory." The blonde's barretts had both fallen out of her hair now, so it was flying around her head like mad...her robes were so wrinkled, it looked as if she had slept in them, and she was blushing wildly...as if someone was about to bite her...or at least yell at her.

"Good lord." Liz muttered. "She looks absolutely hideous. And why is it that now she looks all terrified, when on the train she was acting like she owned the place? What a noodle-head. And what kind of name is Twila Arkenstone, anyway?" Liz shook her head sadly, then crossed her fingers, hoping that the strange blonde wouldn't be sorted into Slytherin, as then, Liz would have to take her into the Forbidden forest with her, and ACCIDENTALLY leave her there. Of course, not before she had ACCIDENTALLY taken the girl as deep as possible into the darkness.

When the hat shouted 'Hufflepuff', Liz snorted loudly, thinking about the poor Huffies having to deal with the little imp. "It figures the girl would be sorted there." She muttered. "Right along with all the other meanies I've encountered in that house, with only a few notable exceptions to the lot."

Then, trying not to laugh, she shouted loudly. "Yes, way to go, Messy, you'll be VERY welcome in the house of Puff, I'm totally sure of it! Yay for static-head!"

Then, Liz sat back down, grinning to herself.

Yes, that would teach the little ickle not to shove a whistle up Liz's nose again....or at least, even to ATTEMPT to do so.

"Yes, Hufflepuff, you now have a 'Messy' on your hands." Liz snorted, very pleased with herself. And then, she resumed her table tapping, hoping this night would be over soon, and she could find her nice, warm bed in the Dungeons.'

Edited by Elizabeth Gordon

Alix Nyala

Alix was as bored as...a three year old with ADD stuck in jail.Yeah.That's not good.Seeing a bunch of icles have an old hat stuck on their head,and sorted into their second family for the next 7 years wasn't that exciting.Alix laughed without humar at her first year.Idiocy had consumed it.

Firstly,she dumped guts on a Prefect.Then Alix managed to make a few enemies.And maybe one friend.Life sucks.But,that's life!

Boredly,Alix picked a spoon up,stared at it,and started balancing it on her nose.Yeah,in some ways she never changes.And you people better get used to it.Said spoon fell off her nose,landing on the person next to her.She just stared at the spoon,willing it to move with her mind.Which didn't work.

"Sorry." she said sheepishly,pickingup the spoon.Oops.

Helena Winters

OOC : INVASION!!!!! {by the way...this happens in the morning...doesn't matter after sorting or any other day just morning. in case any of you want to rp a bit with me or a lot don't know love you snakes}

Ok this was it.! She just had to do it! Her house mates just ate EVERYTHING from the table, she wondered how the table was still ok. She looked around, the only table full enough with food and not too many students was the slytherins one. Or the slythergits as one of her gryffie mates was saying. Helena smiled. She had to be quick? Or should she just stay there and enjoy her breakfast. The second option seemed more viable. Anyway....there was nothing those snakes could do! She was about to invade their table and its food! FOOOOOOOOOOOD!

There she was in a corner sitting and eating a couple of toast she quickly made. Plus three hugeeee glasses of milk. HA! She looked around at the table and smiled to a couple of kids that rolled their eyes and stared at her with a stern mean look? Or perhaps just her imagination....yes obviously her imagination.

Idelia Venom

Idelia walked over to the Slytherin table and sat down next to a girl with, from what Idelia could work out, blondey-brown hair. She nodded at her before reaching for a glass.

One thing Idelia loved about sitting with her house at mealtimes is that all of her friends were in the same house as her anyway, and she could avoid stalkers and enemies. She knew that her older friends sat with their friends from their year, so she didn't have to worry about them. And the best thing? Nine times out of ten Idelia was surrounded by purebloods. That was the best bit. She was so glad she wasn't a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw or a Gry-

"HELENA?"

Idelia looked at the girl she'd sat next to in shock. It was Helena Winters, a Gryffindor in her year. This would not do, no way. Gryffindors were supposed to sit at their own table, thank you very much. And to make matters worse still, Helena was one of Idelia's enemies. This was absolutely ridiculous.

People were turning to look at Helena when Idelia had shouted her name. They began to wonder what 'Helena' had done, as they were all clueless to who she was. The trouble was with Hogwarts, it was such a big school that you didn't really know many people apart from your yearmates, some housemates and the people you'd known beforehand. From a previous experience, however, Anneliese Ashcroft and Jodie Jaszczak would have known who Helena was. Yes, that's right, Helena had threatened to drown Idelia in the lake. But they were nowhere to be seen so Idelia had to put up with this on her own.

"This girl," Idelia said picking Helena up by her collar so she was standing up, "is a Gryffindor."

Helena Winters

"Oh good Idelia thank you. That was the best introduction you could have done" she said smiling. "Between us though i don't think they care.." she whispered back to Deli. Helena grabbed another piece of bread and some peach marmelade. Delicious! Butter of course too!

"Sit down enjoy and relax, there is no lake around here...and i am not interested in drowning you anymore. I was just angry at the time. Plus i don't think you even worth it." she continued taking another glass of milk. She looked over their table. All the food was mishing. Or at least some of it. Lions they were so hungry....house elves should probably refill their table more often.

Erynie Sinclaire

Erynie was sitting down enjoying her food or at least trying to. She was forced to sit by her sister, and she kept telling her no to everything. "Can I get this- No! Can I have some of that- No, Can I buy a dragon- NO!" The conversation kept going back in forth between the two of them. 

Then trouble was ahead for the snakes, a Gryffindor decided to join their table. "Who invited mudbloods?" Ery said loud enough for the girl to hear, some of the Slythies agreed.

"You guys don't be mean, take that back Irony" Miranda told Ery. 

She pushed her sister out of the way and walked toward Idelia and Helena. "What are you doing here, this is the Slytherin table, are you blind or something- can't see the snakes in or robes?" she said in her typical I hate you tone. 

Erynie didn't know who this girl was or why she was here but except for her sister, no one else wanted her here. 

Helena Winters

"Ooohh...mudbloods...clearly your mother didn't teach you to behave" said Helena looking at the other girl. She saw the snake approaching. She didn't care at all what they were thinking of her at least SHE knew who she was. And she wasn't a snob. "First you don't even know me, second i am not muggleborn and third no i am not blind but obviously you are. Because if you weren't...you would have seen that there is no food left on our table" Helena forced a smile on her face.

"Oh and fourth....i am sitting so far away from you guys so don't worry your snoby personnalities wont be contaminated. Well...they might since you are close to me now. So i suggest go back to your sit. Quick now shoo" she said smiling. The last sentence will probably cause an explosion of threats and big words. "Oh something more...just so you know, if you were at OUR table nobody would have tried to kick you out. That's called integrity and nobility, clearly something you two guys lack."

Idelia Venom

Integrity? Nobility? Please. Come on, I mean seriously? Gryffindors are idiots. Idelia would bet any money that if she walked over to the Gryffindor Table and sat down, she'd have caused a riot. Well, she had a lot of enemies, after all. Yes, she would be kicked off before she could ask for a slice of toast. She was certain of it. But she wasn't going to try, as there was no point and it wasn't worth anything, either.

"If Gryffindors are so nice, maybe they should think about asking before they just invade the Slytherin table," Idelia retorted.

Well, it was true. Even though Gryffindors and Slytherins hated eachother, one would hope that a Gryffindor would be polite to a Slytherin. It was only manners, and manners do go a long way, you know. Even Idelia said 'please' and 'thankyou' when appropriate. Which wasn't very often, but who cares? She still knew the words. She doubted Helena did, the rude and ignorant girl.

It was then that Idelia had to decide what to do. Should she tell a prefect? Should she tell one of the staff? Or should she just leave Helena be. Well she obviously wasn't going to leave Helena as she was, seeing as her manners were absolutely atrocious. Maybe she did need to be sent to Beauxbatons after all, maybe that way she'd be taught how to be decent, for a change. Bothering the staff would also be quite stupid. It wasn't really worth it, either. Idelia would just have to try and get the attention of a prefect, despite the fact that most of them were hastily chatting to friends and not giving anyone else a second thought. Hmph. What was there to be done? Well something had to happen.

Maybe if Idelia screamed loudly enough, everyone would look at her. Yes, that would work. They'd look at her and see that she was sitting next to a Gryffindor. A Gryffindor who should be over the other end of the Great Hall! All Idelia needed was something to make her scream. Something like a cockroach. Ooooh, Jennifer Johnson. One look at that girl's ugly mug could make anyone scream. Idelia turned around and scanned the Hufflepuff Table looking for her. Aha, there she was. Right, now for the screaming bit.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Helena Winters

"Well since my corner here was extremely empty...and you lot were sitting in the other corner yes i wasn't bothered to ask persmission. And yes that's my fault it wont happen again. And third...yes" Helena scanned Deli from head to toes... "If YOU go to the gryffindor table they might kick you out...As a matter of fact...i believe that you manage to stay in this table just because you have the badge on you chest" Helena smiled Ah this day....there is nothing that can be done to ruin her mood. Just because SHE decdided not to let anyone ruining her mood.

And then a scream. Helena calmly raised her eyebrows and checked the snake again. "Boy boy...did you see a ghost? I didn't knew you were afraid of them. The poor Bloody Baron. Amazing man i really like him. Or his stories at least...." Helena didn't bother to see what Deli was screaming at. Whatever it was, it was probably stupid.

Finlay Barclay

Geez, what was the screaming about? Couldn't someone get a little food around here with out having to endure that kind of noise. Finlay poked a corn muffin in the girl's mouth. "It way too early for that much noise. " he told her. She was looking toward one of the other tables but he wondered if the squabble closer to hand had anything to do with the noise. He noted the cause of the trouble with amusement. Helena! Somehow he wasn't even surprised to find the first year Gryffindor girl at his table.

He slid into place next to the Gryffindor and proceeded to fill his plate. Noting the animosity of some of his house mates he laughed. "Now, now it's nothing to us if the Gryffindors envy our table. Let her eat here if she wants. " Finlay looked at Helena and shook his head. He remembered his efforts to get her to cheer for Slytherin. "Are you changing houses now? " he asked her. "I still have an extra green flag. "

Idelia Venom

Idelia looked horrified. The one person who seemed to have noticed Helena actually liked her? Seriously? Idelia wasn't aware Helena had any friends. And who was that boy to just walk over and put something in Idelia's mouth. She could be allergic to corn muffins for all he knew. She could've died from that. She took the muffin out of her mouth and threw it at him, hitting him in the face.

"What do you think you're doing?" Idelia hissed, giving him a glare.

In Idelia's opinion, people like that boy shouldn't be allowed in Slytherin. If Idelia had been one of the founders of Hogwarts, her house would have only pureblooded prejudiced people in it. At least they thought straight.

"I'll be leaving, then," Idelia said, before turning around and leaving to get ready for lessons.

(OOC: It's very short for me, but I'm museless and there's not much to write about. Oh, and I'm out of here for now ;D)

Edited by Idelia Venom

Aveti ElfaKona

Aveti walked into the Great Hall to pick up some food, it was much to crowded. She was heading to the Hufflepuff table, when she noticed something strange. It was her Gryffie friend at the Slytherin table! And she and that girl Aveti had seen on the train were arguing. Now what was this about? Aveti was quite baffled, so she walked over to the Slytherin table, and buttered some bread. "Hey Helena! Why are you all arguing?" Aveti asked, before munching a bit on her piece of bread.

Helena Winters

As expected the scream was about nothing. Or at least Idelia wanted to make an effort to kick Helena out of their table. Thankfully Fin came along. "Oh hai Fin!!" Helena smiled. "I am considering it. Why not a change of comon rooms is in order i think. And i would love to hang out with you in the dungeons" Idelia didn't seem to like the scene and she left "Goodbye Idelia see ya around" said Helena giggling.

"So...how have you been! By the way...i want that slytherin flag of yours! Quidditch is comming up and i am really considering to cheer for you guys. Heck afterall it's all good fun" she continued. Right then Aveti came too. Oh this was seriously too good. "Hey goodmorning Aveti, let me introduce to the best slytherin guy EVAH. Finlay Barclay this is Aveti Elfakona." the gryffie smiled. "And yes...i have to say i do envy your table. It's still filled with food, while ours...well...the lion plague stroke already earlier this morning and my housemates ate everything." Helena giggled.

"Aveti...we weren't arguying...just the usual when Idelia is around...nothing more."

Finlay Barclay

Finlay got beaned in the face with a muffin. He wasn't really all that surprised. After all the younger girl was in his own house for a reason and the majority of the Slytherins didn't put up with much without giving at least as much crap back.

Finlay laughed when Helena said she was considering joining his own house. "I'll tell you what," he said. "If you show up in the stands to help me cheer for Slytherin the flag is yours. " Finlay wondered if she would really cheer against her own house. Maybe she didn't know that it would be Slytherin against Gryffindor.

Helena introduced him to another girl who had decided to join Helena at the Slytherin table. "Apparently I'm not all that popular around here. " he said indicating Idelia's back as she walked away. "Don't know why she should worry about me I don't even have a wand. " He looked at the two first years. "You haven't seen any lost wands laying around anywhere have you?"

Helena Winters

"Interesting offer..." said Helena smiling when Finn told her the flag would be hers if she cheered for Slytherin. "I might appear at your stands. Honestly i don't mind that you play against Gryffindor. If they such they suck. And you never know...perhaps i ll manage to make some of your housemates to cheer for the lions. It's all sports spirit" she said finally drinking her entire milk.

"Don't mind Delimort. She is just...obnoxious. Or at least she tries to be. She really does her best." Helena stopped suddenly because Finn said something about a wand. FLASHBACK. Helena gasped, and almost chocked to death hearing it. "IT WAS YOURS! THE WAND IT WAS YOURS!" Helena rolled her eyes in amazement looking at Finn not willing to believe what she was hearing. "I definitely saw a wand and now that i am thinking of it....yes it makes sense obviously...you are at the same house....oh my gosh she is a nightmare..." Helena's monologue made her realise...that...that...oh nevermind. She turned towards Finn.

"Your wand...was stolen by your deary cousin Phoebe. She was auctionning a wand the other day at the corridors. A prefect came too....but nothing... Phoebe managed to escape. I think she sold it to...a gryffindor...Hailyn i think. Hailyn Lane" she said blushing....This was terrible.

Zack Trapp

Zack was ready to enjoy a fine breakfeast. It was around eight, only a hour before classes, and Zac was hungry. He was looking foward to shoving in bacon and eggs, and even pumpkin juice. He was approaching the table , he could see it now.

But unfortunentally, something was wrong. Helena Winters(Who Zack remembered as a mudblood Gryffindor) was sitting at the great table. Zack was furious with this. How could she be let to sit down at this table, and besmirtch the name of Slytheren? Zack almost ran towards her and said,"Get out of my table you filthy mudblood!" He now felt easy to eat, once she left.

Helena Winters

Yeah finally...she had finished her breakfast, the girl exhaled in relief. She turned and smiled at Finlay. As soon as she was going to leave she saw another boy running towards her. It was Zack. Helena frowned remembering that the little coward left her there in the forest. And now he was yelling back at her to leave the table? Oh how rude....

"Relax you ll have a heart attack if you don't watch out. Oh don't worry i will leave. But not because you cowardly scum say so" the girl fixed her robes looked with an ironic look at Zack and grabbed her satchel and yes mind you another piece of cheesecake. "Bye Finlay nice to met you again and thanx for the breakfast slytherins. It was lovely!". She raised her eyebrow to Zack and smiled sarcastically. She most definitely would do this again.

Helena turned her back to the slythergits table and left.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.