Gullveig

Slytherin House Table

Shiloh Paige

"Why would anyone want to just hurt someone for no reason?" Now she was confused. "I did't realize it was so violent."

Zara Anguariz

Zara was attempting to explain quidditch to the first year girl but she wasn't doing a good job promoting the sport. "You aren't hurting people for no reason. You try to bludger someone in order to keep them from the quaffle or snitch. Besides, the hospital wing does a good job fixing your body parts just in case you break something."

Jessie Moore

As Jessie ate, she couldn't help overhearing one of the older students explaining Quidditch to another first-year student. After a moment or two, she found herself focused more on the Quidditch conversation than on the food on her plate. 

I wonder how you go about joining the house Quidditch team?  she thought. It might be nice to have a go at it. Of course, there's going to be a ridiculous amount of practices...I have much better things to do with my time.

Clayton Stagg

He moved into the Great Hall seeing a couple other students lounging at his house table. "Alright, dearies." He nodded his head as he greeted the pack. "Have any owls delivered a package signed to Clayton Stagg? I can't seem to find a package I was expecting." He didn't know where else it could have possibly ended up, but the fourth year wasn't going to find it if it was the last thing he did.

Jessie Moore

Jessie nodded at the boy who'd just sat down, then took a swig of pumpkin juice. A wave of exhaustion came over her, and all she wanted to do at that moment was go to bed. Unfortunately, not knowing the way to the common room, she had to wait until the feast was officially over before she would be able to finally get to bed. Letting out a huge yawn, she pushed her plate back and laid her head on her arms and closed her eyes, willing her headache to go away.

Panda

Good morning Slytherin! Mail’s here!

Panda circled the big fud room, large round eyes searching for the recipient of the letter in his talons. It would be a bonus if that child happened to have a full breakfast plate in front of them. With a hoot, the chubby owl spotted his recipient and tipped into a dive, pulling off a neat landing between a stack of round breakfast cakes and a pitcher of orange breakfast juice.

“Hoot!” he hooted to the food-giver and held out his talon to present the letter. Then he began hopping up and down, hoping the recipient or a nearby student might be kind enough to offer him some snacks.

He wouldn’t steal off their plates without asking, he wasn’t that uncivilized.

[One student may claim receiving a letter.]

[Any student may feed Panda at any time.]

Zara Anguariz

What!!! No quidditch again!

Zara wasn't sure what to think about the tri-wizards tournament. Since she had grown up in the muggle world, the Slytherin prefect was not sure what to think about this. All she could do was sit there stuffing her face full of tomatoes and morn the loss of quidditch for the second time in her young life.

Juan Garcia

VH38

Juan had arrived late to the sorting ceremony and only really caught the ends of it. So many new faces seated at the table, replacing the ones he'd known the year before. It felt weird to not see Kirk scowling in between the greens and silvers, for one. Oh well, that was just how things happened.

Taking his seat beside Kieran, he tried to count the new Slytherins before eventually giving up because a lot of them were being blocked by familiar old faces and he just... Quit. It was easier to quit. Turning to @Kieran Wells, he gave an evil smirk, "Guess what I've got tied up in the forest for our tour?" Looking around, Juan was surprised to see that... he didn't really know many of the people he was seated with.

That was what he got for coming into sorting late, he supposed.

Pali Dotchev

Pali slid in before her brother at the dinner bench. Holding her breath for only half a second till her brother @Pascha Dotchev Followed her 

“We’re Snakes Pash! mum will be so pleased we’re not Ravenclaw!!”

she was delightfully obvlious to the okder scary students at the table, she didn’t even have time to look for @Jaxon Sinclair

Edited by Pali Dotchev

Kieran Wells

Kieran, like a good bro, had secured a spot of Juan at the Slytherin table. He had been sorta paying attention to new Slytherins, trying to see if there were any that seemed like good dueling or Quidditch potentials. He turned to his friend when he had mentioned something tied up in the forest. If he wasn't aware beforehand, he couldn't get in trouble, right? "I.... have no idea.... what?" He replied back to @Juan Garcia. "Or is it better if I'm surprised?"

Radueriel Benson

It was disappointing to leave Kelby behind, but Rad could strike out on his own for a bit. And besides, her presence there would probably be distracting. The quicker he scarfed his way through the feast, the quicker he would be back in what he now considered to truly be his home: the dorm.

Seeing a familiar head of shiny hair, Rad slid into the open seat beside @Juan Garcia. "Hi, Juan!" he said chipperly. That's when he noticed that the now-Fifth-Year's hair wasn't the only shiny thing about him-- something also glittered and glitzed on his chest. "Omg, are you a Prefect??"

Lumina Cormierre

She was sorted. The ceremony was over. Speeches were given. Food appeared. Lumina cared for none of it, instead resting her head on her crossed arms on the table. She was just so tired. How long until they got shown their rooms? She closed her eyes, trying not to fall asleep right there on the dinner table.

She could make a good impression tomorrow.

Shiloh Paige

Shiloh, having shot up in height to newly achieved levels of tallness looked at all of the first years wondering when they got so small. From her five-foot-seven-inches she grinned at whatever new snakes were entering the fold. They would learn so many new things; like that even the Dark Arts was important.

When she noticed @Lumina Cormierre falling asleep, she couldn't help but poke the girl with her wand. “Just tired or something else?”

Charlie Perkins

Charlie was busy stuffing his face as usual, not caring a bit about what the ickles were doing or which ones had been sorted into their house. He figured he'd find out at some point when they flooded the dueling chamber.

Lumina Cormierre

Not falling asleep at the table was harder than it should have been, but her eyelids kept fluttering shut and her head slowly drooped forward. Every few seconds she jolted back into awareness, but time was skipping in parts.

Lumina looked to her side at @Shiloh Paige
, who was poking her with something not soft. It took a minute for the tall girl's words to process. She blinked slowly.

"I have been up longer than the sun." Traveling was also a drain and she had had so many new experiences that day, that she was sure she had capped up for the next few months.

"Is dinner almost over yet?"

Stella Peabody

"Oi, stop prodding her," Stella scowled at @Shiloh Paige.  That was hardly a way to welcome an ickle into Slytherin.  She tried to give @Lumina Cormierre a reassuring smile. The third year still remembered all the confusion and emotions that came with Sorting Night.  Every first year reacted differently, and apparently this one needed her rest.

"Dinner is almost over, but the older students usually plan special activities to welcome the first years.  They can take a while, so try to get your rest now.  And if you really need a break, just let one of the prefects know.  Welcome to Slytherin, by the way!  I'm Stella," she said, trying to model acceptable human behavior for her rival Shiloh. 

Lumina Cormierre

Lumina flashed a quick smile at @Stella Peabody, trying to be polite. She appreciated the other girls efforts on her part and would thank her more properly later. For now she was just lucky to react like a person. Nodding along to what the older girl said, Mina laid her head on her crossed arms on the table, her eyes closing as she mumbled responses.

"Thank you," her words were a bit muffled, obviously groggy, but she wasn't about to ignore someone unless it was intentional, "I am Lumina. I am not sleeping, just... resting my eyes. Mmm still awake."

Edited by Lumina Cormierre

Shiloh Paige

Ew, Gross, Why.” She commented on @Lumina Cormierre's early morning. It was just not practical. But when @Stella Peabody decided that she had to open her big dumb mouth; Shiloh couldn't let that go.

She rolled her eyes at her room mate. “Oi, Fight me, Peabody.” She flicked her hand in the air in that one particular gesture that she had given to Professor Knaggs as a paper weight. She even for a moment thought about letting it actually go before she let what was happening sink in.

Ya'know what, I Challenge You. To a Duel, as soon as possible.”

Did Shiloh know that she was basically being really loud over the first year? Probably, but she wasn't one to care about things like that.

Edited by Shiloh Paige

Tiberius Fudge

It had been awhile since Tiberius had contributed anything of much significance to the ritualistic bustle of breakfast time in the Great Hall. This thought occurred to him as he weaved slices of bacon together then surrounded them with toast in order to call it a sandwich. In the three bites it took to devour his meal, he scanned the room for anything of interest and his eyes landed on the Ravenclaw table. Ugh, they were so smug. What with all their good grades and house cups and whatever.

Without a second more thought Tiberius launched an apple into a large bowl of pumpkin juice, indiscriminately splashing the Ravenclaws nearest to it. He punctuated the act with a triumphant shout. "NERDS!"

Damaris Denton

Damaris was trying to enjoy her breakfast when she saw an older boy throw an apple into a bowl of pumpkin juice at the Ravenclaw table. She wrinkled her nose. "Real mature," she muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes. Even though she didn't care very much for Ravenclaws herself, she definitely wasn't going to be starting a food fight in public. 

Dale McQueen-Trengrove

vh 39 

"Wait," Dale whispered to @Julian Banagher who was next to him as they finished up the sorting. Julian had been lucky since his name was early and he had been sorted for awhile. "Did I hear that right? Leon's name is Margarleon?" He laughed as he watched @Margarleon Turpentine being sorted into Slytherin. "Oh and look he's invading our house. Him and his sister." 

Edited by Dale McQueen-Trengrove
Whoops I didn't finish my post originally.

Rivorn J. Moray

Food at last! It seemed ages since the train stopped at Hogsmeade. During the journey he had a couple of pumpkin pastries (they were delicious) but now his stomach was hopping - or more like it growling - for something a bit more satisfying. Like paste carbonara, or maybe some steak and rice or sweet potatoes. 

He sat down across Dale and someone else whose name he has forgotten. They both looked too preoccupied with their bromance, so Rivorn had to turn elsewhere in order to exchange a few words. "Hi, i am Rivorn. Could you please pass me the sweet potatoes?" 

Pali Dotchev

Pali had been so excited by the new year that everything had flown by in a blur since setting off from her home just outside Hogsmeade Village that morning. Still she protested at the futility of having to travel to London to travel back to the village where she could all but see the Castle from her bedroom window. 

But still, she was excited to be with friends, and back with her boyfriend @Alexander Crow.

As she sat with her twin @Pascha Dotchev she watched all the new baby snakes be sorted, bouncing so much in her seat that she was practically hovering "HI EVERYONE! I'M PALI!"

Julian Banagher

Julian couldn't have imagined being sorted anywhere other than Slytherin. He was pretty sure that his mum would have had a fit of he was, anyway, and he very much wanted to stay off of her radar for as long as he possibly could.

When Leon went up to be sorted, Julian booed loudly, and almost didn't catch what @Dale McQueen-Trengrove said. "Oh Merlin!" he laughed.

"Hey Margaret, welcome to your new house!" he jeered at @Margarleon Turpentine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.