Gullveig

Gryffindor House Table

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

Sixth Year

Each school year brought many new exciting and nervous first years. It appeared to Louis that they had gotten more delicate with each passing year. Had it only been five years ago where he was standing around for ages waiting for that darn hat to sort him into Gryffindor? Yes. It had been ages considering his name had been at the end of the alphabet. Then there was that glorious moment where the hat had been placed upon his head only to hear those words he waited eleven in a half years to hear.

The look of joy, excitement, and anticipation was on his face as he nearly skipped towards the Gryffindor table where his older sister and cousins were. With that day being long gone, here he was still with a lot of his cousins, a Prefects badge on his chest, a beautiful girlfriend besides him, and trying to figure out how in the heck he was going to deal with Orson in setting up the party later.

Raven kept him busy throughout the whole sorting whispering sweet nothings. For once the day didn't drag by. Since there was nobody in his family being sorted for once, Louis didn't pay attention not like he ever did in the first place. Before he knew it, the sorting was over and now time to scope out the young Gryffindors.

This wasn't before taking as much food as he could and dumping it onto his plate. With a stomach that needed to be filled, Louis then took a few minutes just to eat and talk to Raven about where they were going to meet together after class.

A short time later, Louis turned his attention to the new first years surrounding him. Smiling at him he said, "Welcome to Gryffindor young ones. I can assure you this is the best house there is. If you have any questions or need help with anything please let me know."

Meredith Mercury

Phew! That had not been too difficult, not too difficult at all. And took only a moment too - after telling Meredith to slow her thoughts down (oh, come now, it was not her fault if the old hat had gotten a bit slow, Meredith's thoughts were in a perfect pace, at least she herself could follow them all right), the Sorting Hat had told her to go to the red table. That was nice of the hat, since Meredith was sure she'd thought something about red being her favourite colour, and the hat seemed to really be able to read minds.

So now, having put down the hat and nearly tripped over her own a-bit-too-long robe on her way to the Gryffindor table, there she was. Another step towards a whole world of excitement had been taken. She was now to meet the other Gryffindors. She was one now, wasn't she? The hat had said so, and so she had to be.

Smiling sweetly, she climbed over the bench and sat down, and immediatel started swinging her legs back and forth, like she always did when sitting high enough and being excited enough too. "Hello," Meredith smiled at an older boy not far from her own seat who had just welcomed them to "the best house there is".

Then she turned to look around to see who she was sitting next to, just to find out it was the weird boy from Diagon Alley who didn't know what Math is.

"Stephen! Oh hi, I'm so glad you're here too, I thought I wouldn't know anyone - I could meet them, you know, but it's more fun if I know someone already!" she said happily. Of course what she called "know someone" was in this case having run into said someone on Diagon Alley and remembering his name only because a boy in her non-magic class had had the same name and was great at Maths, while this Stepher hadn't even heard of it before.

"The hat said this is where the brave go, and it said I need to slow down my thoughts - do you think I really have to? See, I can follow myself all right," she spoke out of her new-found concern. Not that her teachers had never said she was a little too quick before, it was just that, if a real magic hat thought so, too, there really could be a reason behind it.

Sean Everett

Sean sat nervously on the stool as the Hat looked inside his head. He was a laid-back kid, but this was one of the most important things to happen to him in his entire life, one that would affect him greatly for the next seven years. He fidgeted slightly, then the Hat spoke, and Sean let out a huge breath with relief.

"GRYFFINDOR"

As soon as the Hat was off his head he walked to his new table. It took all the self-control he had to stop himself from flat-out running to the table. Taking a seat he squeezed in, watching all the other First-Years get sorted. Then, finally, it was over, and after a short introduction, food magically appeared at the table. Stunned for a moment before his hunger overtook him, he grabbed a plate of rolls and helped himself to one, looking around at all the other great food.

Not meaning to, he caught a bit of the conversation from the girl he was sitting next to. "Oh I'm from London, born and raised. she said, and Sean let her finish before butting in. "Hey, that's cool," he said, smiling "I'm from London too. I know where Blackpool is, never been there though."

Stopping himself before he started rambling, he smirked and said "Sorry, don't mind me butting in, do you? Just so excited to finally be here, y'know? My name's Sean, by the way. I think I caught your names, Maxie?" he said, indicating the girl he was sitting next to "And Rosie?" he said, indicating the other girl.

He hoped they didn't mind him joining them too much. He had to start meeting people somewhere, didn't he?

Rosalind Bennett

Rosie grinned, unable to contain her excitement. She couldn't wait to explore the castle, and take classes, and see what Hogwarts was all about. Although she might find that hard in the next few days, in fear of getting lost amongst the gray bricks. There was so much she wanted to see, and whether or not she could stay patient long enough was questionable. She pushed a pea around her plate, looking up to catch Maxie's response. She nodded, taking in the information, and figuring it might be useful to remember later on, if they actually furthered their friendship. And why shouldn't they?

"I'm from Kent's Green, it's a little way's outside of Gloucester. It's a magical community." She nodded, smiling. Rosie wasn't a pureblood kid, but she certainly grew up like one. Her mother had inherited the manor after her older brother died from dragon pox. For the first three years of her life, she lived in a small Manchester flat with her family, and after the death of a nasty uncle they seriously moved up in the world. She was starting to notice how really rare it was to find another kid who grew up completely surrounded by magic like she had.

Rosie grinned at the other kids that surrounded her. Hm, another kid from London. She knew that there were a lot of people in the capital, but she didn't think she'd find many kids from there. Generally, Rosie thought of London as being a majorly muggle city. Yeah, Diagon Alley was there, as well as Platform 9 3/4, and the Ministry Headquarters was there, but in the few times she'd ever been there, she felt like such an outcast, and it was immensely unsettling. Rosie disliked London for the most part, but she wouldn't say that. It'd make her sound negative.

The emptiness that was left after the absence of last years seventh years was quickly being filled back up with the first years. They were quickly addressed by a prefect, who Rosie nodded and smiled up at. She couldn't seem to wipe the silly grin off of her face.

[/quot

Maxie Carmichael

A boy came and sat down next to Maxie at the Gryffindor table, looking like a huge weight had just been lifted off his shoulders. He looked like a pretty nice guy. Maxie reached over for the plate of rolls and helped herself to one; she broke it open and spread butter on one side halfheartedly. As she was introducing herself, the boy butted in.

"Sorry, don't mind me butting in, do you? Just so excited to finally be here, y'know? My name's Sean, by the way. I think I caught your names, Maxie?"

Maxie completely understood. She was just as excited to be here at Hogwarts as the next kid, and could not believe she was finally eleven and could finally attend. Maxie was happy that he was so open to making friends; she really wanted to meet new people at Hogwarts since she had never really had many witches and wizards as friends before.

"Oh no that's totally cool! I was going on too long anyway, I tend to lose track of my thoughts when I'm nervous."

She stuffed half of her buttered roll into her mouth before realizing that she hadn't introduced herself.

"OH YEAPHH I'MPH MAXIE!"

Maxie swallowed, embarrassed, and regained her composure.

"I mean, yeah I'm Maxie. It's nice to meet you, Sean! Where are you from?"

Edited by Maxie Carmichael

Jason Taylor

Jason closed his eyes as he heard the hat call out "GRYFFINDOR" He grinned as he jumped down from the stool the hat off and smiled widely as he sat down at the nearest open seat and looked around at everyone and started introducing himself As he watched the sorting he figured it would be over soon. He replayed the thought of the hat calling his name and then thinking for a minute before calling out gryffindor "Hi im Jason" he said again to anyone who would listen "im so psyched to be here" he said. he could barely contain his excitement

Emma Thomas

Emma Thomas could not believe her luck! She had actually made it into Gryffindor! In a daze, she walked up over to the table filled with students cheering vociferously for the new member to their house. She had never had so many people cheering for her in her life. At her old school, she was considered to be basically unmemorable, but here she was somebody. She was a part of something.

It made her feel both very small and as though she could take on the world. It was a strange feeling.

Her heart pounding in her chest, she came and sat down at the table near where her brother sat. He reached over and ruffled her hair. “Good job, kid! I knew you could make it!” he said. It was almost inaudible above the sounds of the crowd, as other students patted her on the back and congratulated her on getting placed in the best house.

The grin on her face did not seem to fade. Teasingly, she stuck her tongue out at Caleb and said, “Well, I’m going to do better than you.” Being in Gryffindor already seemed to be having an effect on her.

The Sorting Hat’s words seemed to ring in her ears, and she knew that she would never forget them:

“Fear not, there are no werewolves or monsters under my brim, just get settled and let me have a poke inside this head of yours. Aren’t you just adorable? You would make a good Hufflepuff as you want the best for everyone and you possess one of the most undervalued traits: kindness. Yet, mixed in with your warm heart is bravery: I’m sure your new friends will bring you out of your shell in GRYFFINDOR!”

She wasn’t sure that she would call herself adorable, but she hoped that the Sorting Hat was right. She was ready to break free of her shell.

A voice nearby introduced themselves as Jason and Emma turned to acknowledge it. “Hi Jason! I’m Emma Thomas! How are you doing?"

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

Louis loved meeting the new Gryffindors. It reminded him of himself five years ago except those ones that were disappointed in getting the house. As to why they had felt that way, he had no clue since Gryffindor was the best house there was. True fact. Just ask all the other members of his family plus most of his ancestors and they will all tell you the same thing.

Turning his attention back to Raven and the food in front of him, they chatted quietly amongst themselves. It appeared that the first years would much rather talk amongst themselves this year. This was okay since it meant he could pay more attention to his food and girlfriend. He nodded to those that acknowledge him while shoveling food into his mouth.

Unfortunately Louis wasn't able to stay to long since both he and Orson had to finish getting the decorations for the party in order. With a quick kiss on his girlfriends lips, Louis waved to all the new first years and took of towards the common room and hoped that he would come out of this whole decorating thing in one piece.

Alex Helsing

When the hat yells out Gryffindor he felt like he was going to faint. He was proud that he was going to Gryffindor, all of the Helsings in his family went to Gryffindor ever since the school was rebuilt. And now he is going to continue the family tradition.

Alex walks up to the Gryffindor and took a deep breath and straightened his wavy light brown hair. He just can't believe that he is going to sit on the same table that his father sat twenty years ago. He looked down the at the tables and saw so many of his friends from the train got the houses that they wanted. He smiles at how happy at them and then he saw a boy about his age. "Hi, can I sit here?", Alex asks as he looks around him.

Edited by Alex Helsing

Quez Kobayashi
Quez turns to see a boy asking to sit down. "Well I don't own the place... and I don't mind so sure.' he said, going back to his food. he didn't really eat too much when he was on the train. "So who are you?" He asked. "I'm Quez, Quez Kobayashi, brother To Leon Kobayashi- one of the Greatest Chasers in the school." he said it with pride. "I'm a pureblood, but my appearance takes after my mom more than anything, and who might you be?"

Alex Helsing

"Well I don't own the place... and I don't mind so sure.", said the boy as he turns back into eating. "So who are you?I'm Quez, Quez Kobayashi, brother To Leon Kobayashi- one of the Greatest Chasers in the school. I'm a pureblood, but my appearance takes after my mom more than anything, and who might you be?"

Alex sat beside Quez and smiles "I'm Alex Helsing.", said Alex as he gets a piece of meat onto his plate. "I'm a pureblood and my mom died when I was three. And my dad is an Auror."

Alex was happy that he met another first year Gryffindor. Now he doesn't feel as much alone anymore. He starts eating the meat and was amazed on how good the meat was. It was juicy and tender just the way he liked it. He looks at the pudding and cakes and was amazed that little house elves made such beautiful food. He grabs a cup of pudding and starts eating it.

"This is delicious, what kind of pudding is this?"

Kayden Scott

After hearing the Sorting Hat yell out "GRYFFINDOR!" Kayden smiled and jumped down from the stool, happily making her way over to the Gryffindor table. The sheer and utter suspense she had been feeling was immediately lifted from her shoulders. The four seconds she had waited for the Sorting Hat to speak were quite possibly the LONGEST four seconds of her life. Getting closer to the Gryffindor table, she was greeted with many smiling faces and cheers of welcome from both returning and new students. This only caused her joy to increase. She was sure she was going to like it here.

Making her way to an empty seat, she sat down and glanced around at the rest of the people sitting at the table. Some were older, though most of the students around her had just been sorted only moments before she had. It was funny, only a few seconds ago they were simply nameless faces. Soon they would end up being huge fixtures in her life, people she would be encountering with each and every day. With that in mind, she spoke, tucking one of her legs underneath her, "Hi, I'm Kayden. Nice to meet you all," she smiled.

Paisley Callice

" Gryffindor!

Paisley sat for a moment shocked at what the hat had said. "Did i just get into Gryffindor?", Paisley asked herself as she made her way towards the nearly full Gryffindor table and was met by people clapping her on the back in congradulations as they had for others. Still in a trance, Paisley flopped down onto the seat next to a blonde haired girl who smiled and said her congratulations, Paisley thanked her and smiled in return, she grinned and felt a huge amount of joy, she swelled with pride.

Grandma was right! Im a Gryffindor! I just wish she were alive to tell her, She thought to herself, she lifted her head and looked around the table, smiling wider. Theyre were a lot of them, and lots of first years that she had seen in the line around her. She wondered if they had thought they were going to go to Gryffindor or had thought, like her, that she was going to a different house. Dont dwell on it, interact! Make new friends!, Paisley told herself. Her aquaintence's which she made on the train had gone to different house's and she had been the only one of them to go to Gryffindor which made Paisley feel slightly sick as she staired at the many bold and confident Gryffindors before her. How was she a Gryffindor when she was fair and bookwormish? Then upon remembering what her grandmother and the hat had told her, she realised why. The Sorting hat's words ringing in her ears "Well, truth be told, your courage shines strongly, as does your desire to still be fair to everyone. I'm pretty sure the best place for you is GRYFFINDOR!". Pushing the subject to the back of her mind, Paisley decided now was the time to speak up.

"Im Paisley, happy to meet you all" She said bravely, letting her nervousness fall away as she stared at the happy and polite face's before her.

Edited by Paisley Callice

Orson Winchester

The Great Hall was fast becoming Orson's least favourite place in the castle, closely followed by the dueling chamber, the classrooms, and absolutely everywhere else. Too many bloody blondes, how was that even genetically possible? He couldn't--he wiped his hand down his face tiredly, and hunched more aggressively over his dinner, stabbing his fork at his steak.

He had tried sitting on the other side of the table once or twice, which made the view rather boring seeing as it was of nothing but a wall and some tapestries and whoever happened to be sat opposite of him at the time. Orson didn't like having his back to the rest of the room, either. Like buggery he trusted the Slytherins and Leigh not to try something. So he still sat in his usual place, a little closer to the door than the head table, general 'we're the Gryffindor Quidditch team and we're amazing' area. Facing...well. Her.

He sneaked glances every once in a while--couldn't stop himself. She looked good. Healthy. Sort of...red around the edges. She'd been crying again.

Orson's grip tightened around his fork until it was painful, the edges of the metal digging into his skin. It hurt, but it didn't really help, not nearly bad enough to be anything like a distraction. His heart clenched violently and, in a bid not to be sick, Orson lowered his head to one hand, sinking his fingers into his hair. He chased a bite of steak around his plate with his fork, and when all that did was give him time to think, Orson lifted his head back up and jerked his chin at the person sat a few bench spaces down from him.

"Pass me the mashed potatoes, would you?"

Maybe making a mashed potato volcano would be intellectually stimulating enough. >>

Verena Huxley

Verena didn't like spending much time in the Great Hall. Not having many friends would have been a popular guess as to why she disliked being in the large room at any time other than breakfast lunch and dinner (although those three times of day were a bit straining), but it was really much deeper than that.

At the beginning of first term, the young girl kept to herself as she spent much time studying. She did participate in a house wide hide and seek game and she decorated a jack-o-lantern with her mentors, but that was it. Towards the middle of the term, Verena became quite sick and was sent back home to be cared for by her mother. But if you asked her, she was better off being shipped to St. Mungo's. Surely the worst healer there could take far better care of her than her mother could. While she was home sick, she was sure that there was no place on earth that she didn't want to be other than home. That was until she came back to the Great Hall. During her short time at school, she was used to the fact that nothing good ever came from sitting in the Great Hall (with the exception of her sorting).

Verena had noticed Orson earlier when she first sat down at the table, but like any other time she saw the older boy she pretended not to notice him. She had no idea if he knew that she liked him, but some of the other first year girls knew. Staring at Orson for more that a few seconds caused some of the girls to talk. Even if she stared past him at something or someone else, the girls would whisper to one another. There was no way around it. So when Orson suddenly spoke to her saying, "Pass me the mashed potatoes, would you?"

The young first year nodded at the older student as she reached over for the bowl of mashed potatoes. As she handed the bowl over to Orson she couldn't help but notice that that he wasn't looking too well. It wasn't that he looked sick, he looked more like he was tired. Or better yet, he looked as if he had played a game of quidditch and lost horribly. She really felt for him.

As Verena felt her face grow heavy with concern, it dawned on her that she had been staring at him for more than a few moments. "Sorry," she said softly as her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. "The potatoes are really good. I enjoyed them." Verena said and then turned her face away from his staring down at her own plate.

Orson Winchester

“Thanks,” Orson murmured, accepting the bowl and scooping out a more than healthy portion of potato. That was dumped onto his plate with a thudding smack, and was followed by another. Setting the bowl down within easy reach, the blond set about sculpting his volcano in a moment of whimsy, almost unaware that he had an audience.

Almost, but not quite; the hairs on the back of his neck were stood on end, tingling as if watched. For a moment--a long moment--he didn’t care, but then he lifted his head and raised an eyebrow.

It was the girl who had handed him the mashed potatoes and she turned a thorough shade of red at being caught out. The corner of Orson’s mouth twitched upwards in acceptance of her apology--unneeded as far as he was concerned; he’d probably stare at the emo nutjob making a volcano out of mashed potatoes, too.

“I’m more interested in their structural soundness,” Orson teased, a little awkwardly as though he was forcing the words out. Which he almost was--the social interaction didn’t change that everywhere he looked was a constant reminder of his relationship with Mallory, the one that had ended with him punching a wall. Orson curled his fingers tighter around his fork, absently smoothing out one of the volcano’s rough edges and trying to encourage it to take a bit more shape. Still, the conversation was something, and he really needed the something, even if he was finding it in an eleven year old. At least she was a Gryffindor. Baby Gryffindors were adorable, Orson thought, with a wry twist of his lips.

He leaned across the table a little and nodded at the ceramic gravy boat set a little to her right, “Is that gravy?”

Hello, lava.

Verena Huxley

“I’m more interested in their structural soundness,”

Verena looked over at his plate and noticed that he was sculpting his potatoes into something with his fork rather than eating them. It was the classic case of playing with food, and the action reminded her of a time when she had once done such a thing. Her mother had invited her boyfriend, Jonathan, over for dinner. In protest, the young girl refused to eat her food while he was under the same roof as her. As a result, she was not allowed to leave the table until her meal was finished. Bored out of her mind, Verena began sculpting (coincidentally) her mashed potatoes into a castle. Her baby carrots were added as castle towers and her peas were strategically placed around the castle as grass. To her surprise, a familiar voice suggested that she use the gravy to make a moat. Verena decided not to use the gravy in response to Jonathan's clever idea. The man was just trying too hard.

The young gryffindor was brought back to present when Orson asked, "Is that gravy?"

Verena looked up at the older boy and then over towards the gravy dish. She held it up over her plate and let a little bit fall onto her plate. She quickly ran her free pinky over the small puddle and then brought it to her mouth. Although she was not a huge fan of gravy, she was quite impressed with what the house elves had cooked up. It tasted amazing. so good that she needed to serve herself another helping of the potatoes so that she could try them with the gravy.

"The gravy is delicious too." she handed the gravy dish over to Orson. "But I suppose it serves a purpose much higher than eating?"

Aoi Bianchi

Aoi shook his head he couldn't believe it! He was a Fourth Year and unlike last year he wasn't going to slack off this time around oh no! Not after hiding from Lai and missing all of his classes second term last year. Though Lai thought it funny that they missed the train home due to their extended hide and seek game, it wasn't funny to Aoi and he glared at the chuckling teen next to him. "YAY! LookitBeanstalktheseicklesallweregiventous! WANNALICKONE?!"

Fubar puffed himself up as Lai offered him a piece of bacon. He hooted softly before deciding that yes, he could steal the piece of bacon and end up back atop Aoi's head where it was warm. Aoi could practically feel the migrain coming on as Lai suddenly flopped backwards before springing back like a springboard and standing up, he had decided to address the ickles, "Lai..." He grumbled slightly feeling embarrassed as the other talked about him. Aoi decided it was best to ignore and deny, not enable this idiot further.

Lai Harthorn
Lai grinned, he couldn't believe he missed half his classes last year! And they still let him pass!! Though Aoi didn't look too happy about their little hide and seek adventure as he was. ""YAY! LookitBeanstalktheseicklesallweregiventous! WANNALICKONE?!" Lai offered, licking his lips before he turned to offer Aoi's owl a peice of bacon, he yelped when his fingers got nipped, falling backwards and landing with an oaf before he sat back up. "So uh... Icies!" Lai stood up on his chair. "I amthelegendaryLAiHARTHORN!AndthatismybestbuddyinthewholeWIDEWORLD... Beanstalk!" One could practically hear the poorly played trumpets in the background as Lai held his hands out to present Aoi. Only... Beanstalk didn't look too happy with him.

Helena Winters

Gryffindor???GRYFFINDOR????What what whaaaaaaat? Helena definitely didn't expecting that and when the hat was off her head she turned slightly and looked at it...Perhaps it was really TOO old for this job...The stereotypical gryffindor traits had nothing to do with Helena or at least that was what she believed...However...Helena smiled a wide smile upon her face and moved towards the Gryffindor table, kids cheering for having another housemate.

Perhaps this wasn't bad after all. "Hey i am Helena" she said while taking her sit and serving herself a piece of chicken and rice. "Gosh i am so hungry....How are you guys let me say i m very pleased to meet you. I wasn't expecting Gryffindor but...well i guess will have lot's of fun right?" there she was she was talking and talking non-stop without even concidering if anyone cared at all of what she was saying...

But she couldn't care less....she was there at Hogwarts FINALLY! She looked around to see the rest of the sorting but that didn't last long. Her stomach was complainning. So time for FOOD!!

Jason Delaney

The hat was lifted from Jason's head and he walked towards the Gryffendor table.

Gryffindor? He thought, I can't believe the hat put me in Gryffindor. Jason wasn't complaining, he was however struggling to figure out just what possessed the hat to put him there. He wasn't brave or any of those things, The hat knows what it is doing I suppose. He said to himself as he sat down at the table.

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

Seventh Year *Sniffs*

Gryffindor.

The house of the brave. Reckless. Bold. Daring. Well you get the picture here.

Seventh year had finally come. This was a year in which Louis had been looking forward to and dreading at the same time. Now that he was single, you would have thought that he would make the best out of it since there was nobody to tie him down. The Gryffindor still wasn't sure what to do about this. He was taking everything one day at a time while hoping this year would speed by in the blink of an eye.

One last ride to the school on the train containing friends and to many family members to count. It was filled with the usual pleasant conversation on what had happened during the summer while leaving the part out that he and Raven had parted ways. It pained Louis a lot even to think about this.

Once he was parted from his two best Hufflepuff gals Britney and Ally, Louis found himself sitting there at the table talking to an assortment of young ones. As usual the feast was long followed by a short nap during his grandfather’s speech.

When someone prodded him awake, Louis grabbed the food as if it was going out of style and started to pile everything high on his plate. Turning to a few new Gryffindors he said pleasantly, "Hello there and Welcome to Gryffindor. My name is Louis Weasley. If you have any questions please let me know."

Helena Winters

Hungry hungry hungry...This was the BEST word to describe Helena right there. She was exhausted! All the anxiety for the sorting ceremony was just lifted and she obeyed her stomach for once! Still she couldn't ignore her surroundings that's for sure. When a boy said if they had a question, Helena turned around and examined him. His badge shined declared he was a prefect. Oh goodie!

Then...the stupidest question ever came out of her mouth... "Do you know where the kitches are?? And i am so glad to meet you" she smiled and grabbed another glass of pumpkin juice. This was just insane, if she continued to eat like that she would have to run oll day to burn the calories. But the food was just delicious!

Taron Charrette

Taron was a Gryffindor. He was happy because Alex Sanders had told him Gryffindor was the best. He didn't want to be dumb or a nerd. He was relieved to be in the best house. He looked around the table but he didn't see Alex. He would watch for him. Surely he was around somewhere.

There were a couple of other first years at his table. Taron leaned over to talk to them. "Hi " he said. "I'm Taron. As the food appeared on their plates he jumped back in surprise. "Hey, where does that food come from? " he asked. He looked at the amazing ceiling that looked like they were outside. "And who is making those candles up there float?" he asked.

Jason Delaney

Jason began to pile food on his plate now that the sorting was over he realized just how hungry he was, plus he had only had chocolate frogs form the train and that had been hours ago. As he made food mountain he heard a voice talking. Turning he saw an older boy who wore a shiny badge which Jason could tell meant authority.

"When do classes start?" He asked as he got ready to eat his pile of food.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.