Gullveig

Gryffindor House Table

Kublai Sougn

"Hey Louis!" Kublai greeted the second year as he approached the table. "Okay" he announced to the group of first years seated near Louis, " You all need to move over and give me lots of space to eat. " Before he'd hardly got the statement out one of the first years started scooting out of his way. "I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. " he reassured the first years. "Well, I do like to eat but I'm not usually too messy. I don't like to waste my food. "

Kublai took an empty seat on the other side of Louis. "I'm Kublai, by the way. " he introduced himself to the first years seated there as well as the second year he didn't know. " If you have any trouble with the Slytherins, or someone tries to stuff you in your trunk, let me know. Gryffindors stick together. " he told them as he filled his plate with an enormous amount of food.

Caitlyn Fairholm

"Mmm, I'm hoping there is ice-cream. Ice-cream is my favourite food in the entire world, and then some!" She grinned. "And I'm totally stoked about being put in Gryffindor, even though I'm not exactly sure what it means...Hi, I'm Caitlyn, by the way" She waved at the new arrivals to the seats around them and wondered if they were in first-year or not.

(OOC: SORRY FOR SHORT REPLY EHHEE. <333)

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

Yet again another person ended up at the table and talking to him and everyone else. This was another person he did not know. Turning to her he said, "Hi! I don't believe we have met. My name is Louis." Going back to his food for a few brief moments, he didn't even notice that someone familiar actually did managed to find his way to the table.

Louis was surprised to find one of his mentors standing there right in front of him. This was the one mentor he didn't know quite to well but still enjoyed hanging out with last year. Laughing at what he was saying Louis said, "This here is one of my mentors. Make sure you are good unless you want to be punished," he said while winking at everyone around him.

Turning to Caity who had just answered his question he said, "I am sure there is going to be all the icecream flavors you want since it happens to be one of my favorite as well."

Jake Anderson

Soon more people were sitting down. Inculding a sixth year. Jake desided to change the talk to classes.

"I just had astronony. It was pretty cool. I have potions next. What about you guys."

Caitlyn Fairholm

"This here is one of my mentors. Make sure you are good unless you want to be punished," Louis introduced the taller boy, and Caitlyn looked up at the boy, kind of intimidated. She looked back at Louis, and saw him wink at them, so she relaxed and looked up at the taller boy again. "Sup, I'm Caitlyn and I'm a total newbie! You wanna sit down, 'cos we could squidge down..." She giggled, and thought about the word 'squidge' in her head for a while, until her thoughts were interupted by Louis;

"I am sure there is going to be all the icecream flavors you want since it happens to be one of my favorite as well." Caitlyn grinned at the boy. He seemed like a pretty nice kid, she thought. Not that she could talk - calling him a kid, she meant. She was younger, shorter and more immature than him. Ah well, this was no time for correcting her thoughts. "So, what type of ice-cream do you like? All? Or do you have a favourite flavour?" She quizzed him, grinning cheekily, her eyes sparkling. She usually judged people by there ice-cream preferences, and she hoped he chose some awesome flavours, because she was really starting to enjoy his company.

"I just had astronony. It was pretty cool. I have potions next. What about you guys." Caitlyn looked up at Jake. Hmm, she remembered him from Diagon Alley, she didn't really remember talking to him, but she was sure he was pretty cool. "Yeah, I think I have potions too. Should be fun?" She grinned, remembering all the bad things people had told her about the subject.

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

Louis was remembering the last time he had icecream which happened to be in Diagon Alley with his friend Monie. It seemed so long ago since the two of them sat around mostly talking about quidditch. Just the thought of the subject made him cringe since Louis still wasn't sure whether or not he was going to try out for the team. In his mind after not making it last year perhaps he just wasn't cut out for the sport. Besides, there was always dueling and hanging out with friends that would keep the Gryffindor more than occupied.

Another student decided to chance the subject to classes. Not really like this subject but knowing that the younger students would want to know more about them at mentioned of Astronomy he frowned. This was'nt exactly one of his favorites since the subject shouldn't even be taught in the wizarding world at least in his opinion. I have History of Magic which I for some reason enjoy since we get to make up stories for homework and poems."

Turning to Caity he said, "I enjoyed just about all different types of icecream especially if it contains chocolate." Louis turned back to his food and started to finish it since he really needed to get to the commonroom to get things done.

Jake Anderson

Ooc: This rp has nothing to do about the above rps.

Bic: Jake slid into the great hall with a feeling of mixed sadness and excitment. The school year was almost over. This was sad but it ment that next year he would be a second year. He sat down at his house table and beagn to heave huge amounts of supper onto his plate. He was hoping to get his last fill of the food before the years end.

Kublai Sougn

It's a new year VH15

Kublai watched as each of the new first years approached the sorting hat. Geez the sorting hat must like saying "Gryffindor !" this year. Kublai had been keeping track of how many new Gryffindors the hat was sending towards the Gryffindor table but lost count somewhere in the twenties. Kublai let out a loup whooping cheer each time the hat called out another Gryffindor. At this rate he would be hoarse by tomorrow. "Hey, everyone scoot down a little. We have some more Gryffindors. Kublai stuck out his hand and shook the hand of each new Gryffindor as they came to join their house table. "Welcome to Gryffindor!" he greeted them. "We are the best!" He figured he might as well start beating a little house pride into them right off the bat. There were a couple that didn't look as if they were quite sure Gryffindor house was where they wanted to be.

The hat was done making it's pronouncements and the last of the first years were finding seats at their house tables. Now if good old Head Master Weasley would get on with the welcoming speech they would get some food.

Jake Anderson

Ooc:Ya new ickles.

Bic: Jake was very happy to not be crossing the lake again this year. They had taken the carridges that(he had been told) were driven by inviasble horses. He was looking forward to watching the sorting from the safty of the table. Now that he thought about it, he kind of wanted to go and put the hat on again but then again he would never trade houses with anyone. He clapped with everyone else as each new ickle was sorted into Grffindor. He was glade to be a second year. He would tell each new Gryffindor that they were in the best house in Hogwarts, This was true of course.

Soon the sorting hat was done and Headmaster Weasly got up to do the speech. Jake soon could feel the growling of his stomach. At last Hogwarts food was on its way.

Ben Young

The Gryffindor table seemed so empty with the absence of the seventh years, their places were soon being replaced by excited first years joining what could only be described as the best house in Hogwarts.

He watched each first year walk up to be sorted, attempting to guess their houses before the Sorting Hat announced it. It was actually pretty simple, the smug looks meant Slytherin, the vacant expressions meant Hufflepuff, the best looking ones were Gryffindor, and everyone else was Ravenclaw. It was a good way of passing the time before the Welcome feast.

The repetitive clapping after each student was sorted was starting to bore Ben, it was only a year ago that it was him queing up, gob-smacked at the fact there were floating candles everywhere. His thoughts were distracted however as he quickly grabbed his stomach in an attempt to prevent the loud grumble that was to follow. When was this feast going to start?!

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

Another year was about to start and Louis couldn't be more excited about it. This was the year that both he and his friends would be able to attend Hogsmeade during the weekends. As for what these big plans were, this was for now a secret which would be revealed at a later date. The year had started off well with an interesting train ride. Skye, Monie, and his fair maiden had decided to ride with him. The four of them had a blast doing things which included Louis making fun of himself. Right as they entered the Great Hall, Louis sadly watched Mallory go towards the Hufflepuff table while going to his own with Skye and Monie.

The sorting went on while Louis took a nice nap on the table. As usual, gramps gave a nice long speech that made him sleep on to the rumbling of his stomach. When it was all over, there was a poking sensation on his side. Yawning, he noticed that it was time to eat. After two years at this school you could never get tired of all the food around here. The kitchens were his second home where all the houselves for some odd reason rejoiced whenever he entered the place.

After taking a few bites of food he said, "This sure hit the spot. I just wish gramps would learn to make shorter speeches since I was dying of hunger." Noticing the people around him he said, "How is everyone? Enjoying the food?"

Jake Anderson

Jake had begun to shovel massive amounts of food into his mouth. He wanted to get his fill. He looked up now and then to talk to the first years and the other students. It was the best. He had been without other magicle friends for so long it seemed that he was almost ready to faint.

"Can't wait for classes to start." He said to none at all.

Kate Sanderson

Kate had been sorted, and headed to the Gryffindor table. She couldn't believe how many students there were in her house. And most of them were older than her.

She sat down at one end of the table, hoping they weren't going to be rude. Gryffindors were supposed to be brave, weren't they? So why on Earth was Kate in this group? She was terrified of going to Hogwarts. She knew no one - being Muggle-born - and was a bit obsessive with school.

Looking around, she heard one of the boys talking about classes.

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

The food in front of him appeared to be multiplying. Louis was grateful for this since the long train ride and sorting made him even more hungry then usual. It was hard to believe that he was now a high and mighty third year. This meant Hogsmeade weekends with his beloved fair maiden and others. The only bad thing about being a third year was the fact that now you there were more classes. There were only three more classes that Louis was planning on taking since the other two subject matters didn't sound appealing to him.

To the left, there was a boy that mentioned something about being eager for classes to start. Wrinkling his nose in disquist Louis said, "I guess starting classes is exciting. I can hardly keep up with the ones I had last year and now had to add a few more classes to the load. If only I was still a young one. Life would be so much simpler."

Taking a bite of roast beef, a young girl had approached the two of them. From the looks of her this had to be one of the many new first years. Smiling at her he said, "Welcome to Gryffindor. My name is Louis."

Ebony Moon

Ebony sat down at the Gryffindor table and looked around. The students at this table looked nice, they looked smart and most of all they looked confident. Everyone of them had on their yellow and red ties and were talking to their housemates. Even the new gryffindors were starting to mingle and get to know each other, but Ebony on the other hand just sat there looking around. "what am i going to tell my parents" she mumbled to herself. She knew she was going to have to write them and tell them what house she got into. She could just imagine now what her mother would say. GRYFFINDOR!! We always knew you were a little eccentric but GRYFFINDOR? What would your grandfather say? What would your great grandfather say? Your a shame to this family

Ebony squirmed a little in her seat and grabbed a pumpkin pasty. As she ate she thought about how she was going to tell her parents with out them over reacting. The sorting hat couldnt be wrong and deep down she knew this was where she belonged and these were the people she belonged with. So she should try to make friends.

She turned to the first year to her left. Hello my name is Ebony whats yours?

Kate Blaines

Katalina Rose Blaines

New Gryffindor

Kate made her way to her table and sat down stiffly next to her new 'housemates'. She listened disinterestedly as an older boy welcomed them all to Gryffindor. Hah, welcome to Gryffindor. Those were words she had been wanting to hear for a long time. Actually, not really. She couldn't care less what house she had been put in, (although, looking around, this did seem to be the best choice), as she in no way wanted to be here. Her muggle father, (what a strange and foolish word that was, muggle), had just told her about her mother being a witch when she had gotten the letter this summer. It had been shocking to hear such seeming nonsense coming from the Captain, who had never approved of such things. And yet here she was. With her mother dead, and no one else to explain what was going on, she was lost, confused, and angry. This was pointless. All this foolish 'magic' learning. Her father was training her in combat and to be aware of her surroundings; to protect herself, and to be disciplined and quick thinking. What more did she need? Apparently, according to him, this. As the girl next to her (Ebony) introduced herself, she realized that the student was looking at her expectantly. Although she had no wish to, her father had taught her respect, and so, as it was her first time meeting the girl, she gave her last name. She did not understand why the girl had already given her first name; they barely knew eachother. "Blaines." She stated simply in reply.

The rest of the banter at the table was pointless; how were they enjoying the food, what classes did they have, et cetera. What does it matter? Kate thought to herself, keeping her face cold and stony as she gazed around the table, scrutinizing the happy glowing faces. What did they have to be so happy about? The food was fine, yes.. Well, more than fine; even better than her father's cooking, actually, which was saying something, but that's just it. It was food. How could people take so much pleasure out of such simple things?

What she also did not understand was how open they all were. So happy to see people they did not even know. She was still gazing at them and analyzing their actions, wondering what kind of people they were. What would they do in high pressure situations? Would they be so happy go lucky then?

She caught the name of another boy as he introduced himself, (Louis). Kate glanced at him for a moment, unable to hold back a small snort as he spoke wistfully of being a 'young one'. He could barely have been a few years older than she herself. But then, she supposed, it was all relative. Tuning out the voices, she turned her attention back to her food and turned over plans for escape in her head, pondering when would be the opportune moment to make an attempt.

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

Louis always made an effort to be nice to everyone especially the new first years. He remembered it was just two short years ago when being in this same predicament. At least he had grown a few inches over the summer. As a result, not only where his cloths new but there were only a few more inches to go before being taller then his sisters.

A girl sitting right by him appeared to be a bit disappointed. Could she have been disappointed in becoming a Gryffindor? The thought horrified Louis since who wouldn't want to be part of this house full of those with bravery and not to mention a lot of Wesley’s. The only disappointing fact about this house was that his beloved fair maiden wasn't a part of it.

With her boldness and bravery she should be part of this house. While trying to come up with a plan to make Mallory a Gryffindor, he couldn't help but notice a girl was smirking at his friendliness. Maybe it was a better idea just to stop talking and get done with the feast in front of him. This is what Louis decided to do and spent the next 20 minutes or so filling up his stomach. With his plate all clean, Louis then nodded farewell to everyone and took off to the commonroom. There was still another party to attend plus making plans for Monies birthday party the following day were still in order.

Rose Granger-Weasley

Everyone was back at Hogwarts! It was round two and Rose planned to come out on top. How could she lose with half her family in attendance and/or running the place? ...Of course Molly had been too busy with her friends on the train to sit with Rose, she was 'older' now. And then Fred and Lucy had run off somewhere, and Albus and James had brotherly things to discuss, but now she had found Louis, at least! There he was at the other side of the Gryffindor table!

Rose hurried to shovel down her food, a chore to be sure! She really enjoyed taking her time with food it was one of the two best pleasures in the world! The other of course being sleep. An activity she planned to give ample attention to in a short time. First though, she needed to speak to Louis.

She took her last bite of pie, "Oooh that was good. Well.. maybe just one more piece." She considered as a piece magically appeared in her plate. "Must have been fate." She smiled and plied herself with pie. After that she brushed the crust crumbs off her robes and made her way to the other side of the table.

"Hey Louie-louie.." After all that work she got there only to discover Louis had already left. Rose's mouth gaped open. Jilted again?! She shut her mouth and frowned. After tapping her foot twice, Rose decided the only dignified thing to do was pretend she hadn't been looking for anyone at all. Wasn't there some sort of song? Meh, worth a shot.

"Louie Louie.." how did it go? Eh.. "Louie Louie.." random off-key notes tumbled out of Rose's mouth as she made her way back down the table. The entire trip out of the great hall she just kept repeated "Louie Louie" in various soft tones, perhaps it would come off as a hum.. perhaps she'd just look crazy. Who cared, she was being left again!

Rose was going to have to do something about this. For real.

Madeline Levy

Madeline stumbled from the stool and the Sorting Hat, towards the table with red-and-gold scarves and the likes, which had erupted into cheers with the hat's shout. Gryffindor. The house of the brave. She took a seat next to someone she didn't know, smiling shyly at the people who looked her way.

She supposed she could be brave. She had no trouble taking care of herself, something that she had learned being raised by a single parent. She spoke her mind, which might be considered bold, though perhaps it was just foolish, as it had gotten her into quite a bit of trouble before she figured out it was oftentimes better to keep her thoughts to herself. Except when her temper got the better of her. It was definitely not wise to take on kids twice as large as her just because they made fun of her.

Honestly, though, from what the Sorting Hat had, er, sung (what was that about, anyway?), Madeline had thought she'd end up in Ravenclaw. Books had often taken the place of friends when times got hard, and she always earned the best science and math scores in her class. Hufflepuff was definitely not for her, because though she would always be loyal to her friends and family, she definitely had not acted very friendly on the train. Slytherin was out, too, because it was apparently for witches and wizards of magical families, and hers definitely was not.

Still lost in her musings, Madeline jerked her head back from the table in shock as food appeared on the golden platters on the table in front of her. Large flagons filled on their own with water or some orange liquid, and a bowl filled with gravy.

"Whoa!" Madeline breathed, spearing a piece of chicken on her fork and sniffing it to make sure it was real. "How'd...how did they do that?"

Hector Farquhar Torrent

((Twee, I need somewhere to post! :3 ))

Hector Farquhar Torrent... Was ready for another year at Hogwarts! Yay Hogwarts, woo! Nahh but in all seriousness he really would rather just be at home doing nothing with some cats. If he had to choose, he'd definitely pick cats over hogwarts. Which is why he was saving his money up for cats. Well, he was going to buy like a million cats, and then when he rode that scarlet red train again, he'd have a compartment for himself, and another compartment for his cats. And then people would walk into his compartment for cats, and they'd be all, "what is this." And Hector would come behind them and go, "MY CATS!" Aww yeah. Cats were freakin' awesome.

Nah but in all seriousness, he sat down. Yep. Sorting time was never really that exciting unless there were exciting people being sorted, like Harry Potter. But he wasn't being sorted that year, he was sorted like a million years before Hector. So sorting was never exciting. They just sat down really really hungry-like, and waited for food while the professor's called off the names of the people. And near the end Hector wanted to eat all of those names on that list, but it was okay because just as he was about to take a bite out of a first year's ear, the food appeared. And then Hector was never the same.

His eyes grew larger than his face, and then he began to pile everything and anything onto his plate. Ham, turkey, chicken, roast beef, salad, muffins, potatoes, bread. Basically all food in existance was on his plate. And the worst thing was, was that he ate it all. He licked his plate clean like a savage, and then it dissapeared. In front of him appeared wonderful colors of pink, red, purple. Dessert had arrived, Hector was delighted! His stomach had like, 1/16 more room left for dessert. He ate half a bite of some flaun, and then exploded. Nah he didn't explode, but he couldn't eat anymore.

And then he sat there. Everyone around him was talking all excited like, but he was just like 'Uggh kill me.' Yeahhh.

Edited by Hector Farquhar Torrent

Travis Valorian

"Gryffindor!" the hat on his head shouted as one of the tables erupted with cheers and applause, Travis took of the hat and placed it back on the stool as he walked briskly over to the applauding people at the table. Travis walked along the table until he found an empty patch of bench, where he took a seat in front a a golden plate and chalice, and as Travis listened to the headmaster's speech he felt a small sense of comfort among his fellow Gryffindors, he looked up and down the table and they all looked like good people. The headmaster finally finished his speech and the last of the light pixie vanished, the magic wearing off at last, and as Travis turned back to his plate and wondered what was going to happen next, food of all sorts appeared out of thin air on the plates that decorated the table and people began to pile food on their plate, there was soo much and so many choices that Travis couldn't imagine where it all came from, but he followed suite with everyone else taking chicken and potatoes and so many other foods, it was all delicious and he enjoyed every second of the meal.

When he had finally put down his fork Travis thought that he may die from over eating and that even if his first day at Hogwarts was his last, the food alone was worth it and just as he thought he could see heaven calling him towards the light one of the boys stood up and woke Travis from his trance. The boy introduced himself as a prefect and told them all first years should follow him to their common room. Travis forced his legs to move as he stood up with a the other new Gryffindors to the common room, however this proved a little difficult, Travis found that his body had all but shut down in the immense state of relaxation brought on by the delicious food.

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

As soon as the carriage stopped, Louis had quickly said goodbye to his girl friends. While the whole train and carriage rides had been fun, he was more then eager to get to the great hall and away from all the sillystring which was making its way to his hair throughout both rides. Louis knew he wasn't helping matters considering that he had used a whole can of pink sillystring in just a few short hours. This was one day he would never forget hanging out with a bunch of his closest friends having the time of his life the first day of their fourth year at Hogwarts. Louis was almost wishing he wasn't the only guy present. He still wondered where in the heck Matt had disappeared to considering his girlfriend was also in the compartment.

Louis walked into the great hall and sat down by a few familiar faces. He started to chat with everyone while waiting for the sorting ceremony to begin. Each year it seemed to take longer and longer. One time Louis had even decided to take a nap throughout the whole thing only to wake up to food in front of him. This year he was wide awake and a lot more mature and promised himself he would at least be attentive for two of his cousins were going to get sorted.

A short time later the first years walked in. He noticed Lily and Hugo. Waving at the two of them, Louis settled himself down for a long evening. When his cousins were sorted into Gryffindor, he couldn't help but feel both proud and not surprised at this since most of the Weasleys and Potters were sorted into the house of the Lions. It was the best house after all.

Not long after his cousin Hugo gotten sorted, the feast had begun. Louis took and dished up his plate high and started to eat while listening to the conversation around him. He wouldn't mind talking to a few people but for now there was a stomach that needed filling.

Morganna Damsel

Morganna made her way to the Gryffindor table with a massive smile on her face. She had no idea what house she would be in, but she was extremely pleased that the hat had put her into Gryffindor, just like her mum, she would owl her parents as soon as she could to tell them, but right now there was so much to take in. So many new faces, so much delicious looking food that she couldn’t wait to tuck into and the great hall was buzzing with excitement and anticipation. The atmosphere was electric.

Morganna was in awe of the pixies, until they started throwing bombs at the students in the great hall with their tiny fingers. She had seen fireworks like that before, her brother Benjamin was a big fan of Weasleys material and he and Morganna had carried out many an amazing plan using their products. Hopefully Morganna could pull a few pranks in Hogwarts, but she would have to find other items to aid her, seeing as their products were banned.

Once the headmaster had finished speaking Morganna tucked into the food that had been laid on the table by the house elves, they could definitely cook, it was yummy.

Morganna looked to her right as she finished the mouthful of food she was eating. "Hi, my name is Morganna, what's your name?" She asked brightly, if she wanted to make new friends she had better get started

Victoria Irons

Victoria was thrilled she had got Gryffindor. All her family had got in Slytherin and Ravenclaw and Victoria was on her own in Gryffindor. Life couldn't have been better. Victoria enjoyed the feast, the food was amazing. Even better than Nanny Evie's cooking and thats saying something. She helped herself to more and more food, she hadn't eaten this more before in her life.

She was in the middle of a tender peice of turkey when a girl next to her caught her attention. She introduced herself as "Morganna" and asked for her name.

"Vicky, pleased to meet you." Victoria answered politely.

Boy, everyone in Gryffindor was friendly. They all seemed to want to make friends. The Sorting Hat was right, this definatly was the house she was comfertable in. She carried on eating, swilling it back with Pumpkin Juice. She could see the seven years ahead of her were going to be amazing fun!

Morganna Damsel

"That's a nice name" Morganna replied beaming at the girl next to her, "Isn't Gryffindor amazing?" It was true, Morganna loved being in the house of the brave, just like her mum. She was going to love being at Hogwarts, everyone she had met in the house had been so friendly.

Morganna took a big bite out of a peice of chicken. She hadn't tasted food this good in ages, it was even better than her fathers. "Merlin the food is good" She mumbled as she took another bite, she knew she could try better table manners, but the food was too yummy.

She wiped the crumbs of food away from her mouth and started conversation again, she loved to talk and make friends. "So, do you have any siblings here?" She asked "I have two brothers" She smiled again, her jaw was going to be sore after all the smiling she was doing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.