Gullveig

Gryffindor House Table

Skye Rowan

"Thanks, they certainly can get quite noisy whenever a new Gryffindor comes in." She half-laughed.

After taking of sip of her freshly poured juice, she folded her hands and spread an awkward smile on her face. She looked in all directions, trying to find something...she wans't sure what.

"Are you worried about potions? I've heard it's exhausting, plus I don't think I could even find the classroom!." Skye shrugged her shoulders.

She piled on more chicken wings and waited patiently for the dessert to arrive. The wings were marvelous. They were so tender and spicy, and the sauce was so rich! Skye was finally eating a little bit of heaven.

"What type of wand do you have? Mine's Pheonix Feather and Aspen. They're all so interesting." She began talking about wands. Here we go she thought to herself. Would she be able to stop now that they were on the topic of magic? She hoped so, for Ingo's sake.

Fletcher Torrington

Fletcher read the note, then glanced at Jess. Yup, she was listening. When you use your ears primarily, your eyes go somewhat dead-looking, which was the case with her eyes. Fletcher grabbed the pencil and scribbled, Tell you what, let's prank someone older, not Jess. She's starting to scare me. How about a prefect? Ooh...even better...a Ravenclaw prefect!

Jess Amber

It was amazing how you could eat and listen at the same time. She had no finished off her third cookies seeing as the deserts were delicious and a marshmellow. The marshemellow she had bitten into to make the shape of Dumbledores head. No more noise came from the Extendable Ears so she figured they had noticed and had realized that she wasn't the one to be messed with.

Especially not when she got mad which was when she became bad. Well she had never really gotten mad easily. Instead she had gotten just nothing. Well she had never been really mad yet. She finally stopped eating and put the Ears back in her pocket. There was really no one to talk to so she turned to Fletch and another girl.

"So," she said having nothing else to say seeing as there was nothing to talk about. "So...Wanna prank someone with me?" she asked. It was worth a try. She didn't really have anything else to talk to. If Fletch didn't like her then that was his fault not her. She had been the first to show hospitality to him and he never even answered her question about his name but instead began talking to Nicky.

She waited for the answer.

Amile Paige

Ooh, we would be in trouble for that one. Should we prank a friend, all in good fun? It could be our "test run" Amile scribbled back. She looked up to see the girl with the blue hair, Jess, Fletcher had called her, talking to her and Fletcher. She asked if they wanted to prank someone with her.

"Erm, sure. That's okay with me. How about you, Fletcher?" Amy asked him.

Ingo Aetos

"Yeah, no problem," said Ingo motioning to the pumpkin juice. "I'm really just glad that they aren't booing us as we get sorted. At least you know they are excited to have us!"

As Skye asked Ingo whether he was worried about the sure-to-be impossible potions class he just shrugged and loaded some more food on his plate. "No," he said. "I've never really been worried about school. . . Though I have to admit, I am a little anxious to see if I'm any good at magic or not."

Skye sure did like the wings and Ingo thought it was refeshing to see a girl actually eating. He tried to think back and couldn't think of any girl that actually ate. Nibblers, he thought, but not eaters.

"I totally agree. I wish I could learn more about what the wood and core of wands mean. Mine is Holly and Pheonix Feather."

He realized they had the same core. "Hey, you don't think that means we are anything alike, do you?" Ingo looked at Skye and smiled but when his eyes caught hers he quickly looked back down at his plate. "I'm just saying that all of this has to say something about your, our, personality; your wand, your house, the classes we may be good at."

Yess. . . finally. Dessert. Pie. Cake. Truffle. Pudding. If every meal was this good, well, Ingo could definetly get used to this.

Skye Rowan

"Yeah." Ingo was right, it was certainly better than being booed at.

Ingo looked incredibly relaxed when Skye mentioned potions. She didn't think it would be difficult, she was rather good at chemistry in her muggle school. She was just worried about the dungeans and the biting cold that was there every winter.

Ingo had the same wand core as her. That was funny... "Pheonix Feather is really popular this year. I already know 5 people or so with the same core. I actually don't know anyone with a Unicorn hair, or dragon heartstring." She thought aloud.

"Hey, you don't think that means we are anything alike, do you?" He asked her. When she stuck her head up from her plate. He whipped his head down to his knees again. Skye couldn't help but give a near silent giggle. The dessert came and Skye was amzed. She only took a few bites of Chocholat Mousse. She was bloated from the feast, and couldn't take much more. However who could turn down Chocholat Mousse?

Fletcher Torrington

Fletcher turned, noticing Jess. Apparently she had asked a question. He answered, "Sure, who? Tell me who, I'll tell you a good prank for them..." He grinned mischievously, pushing up his glasses yet again. They really were a hindrance. Maybe he'd get contacts over winter break...if they had winter break...

Amile Paige

"I have a few pretty good pranks, too," she told Jess. There was the bucket prank, the chicken prank, and lots of others. (Mind you, this is a live chicken we're talking about.) Together, the three of them would be the terror of the school. Beware, ye enemies! It was an exciting prospect for the first year, and to her it seemed like pranks were what being in Gryffindor was all about.

Mariella Starela

No trouble, no problem ruined so far.

Ells breathed out, classes were not so bad. Except that Potions, when Professor Giordano gets back she’ll have extra homework. Four classes, it’s like heaven. Mariella had nothing against them, as for her teachers, she appreciated them a lot. Today was very exquisite, because of the food, of course. Great Hall was packed with students, food, and other variety. She walked the alongside the long wooden table, Mariella grabbed her books, borrowed from the library, which was amazing and sat down. Both of her sides were empty like she wanted it to be, she had to read Chapter 1 from Astronomy.

“Let’s start” she said to her own self, as she grabbed a plate. She preferred one bottle of water, peanut butter and chocolate cookies too for dessert. After she made her choice, she opened the book in the exact page of Chapter 1.

“There’s nothing better than reading. Sooo, relaxing. Agh” Ells sighed. The other students were busy, besides talking with full mouths, enjoying some cheap pranks, girls combing their hair and staring at a mirror – Ells was different, and she never fit in with the trendy girls. Sometimes she really wished to have an older friend, from another house, perhaps someone who can be at her level of intelligence, just like some time ago when she met Mr. Arden at a shop. Great talk.

Ells removed a lock of her hair and threw it back, she decided to stop thinking and focus on the lecture.

Holly Barret

So let’s recap together shall we. Hogwarts was a castle, Gryffindor was her house, and Holly was a witch. Yeah it still made her head spin, and each day there seemed to be more to add to her plate of new knowledge. She entered the Great Hall behind a stream of chuckling Ravenclaw boys. They’d been laughing about a mishap in their potions class, but other than that Holly had no idea what they were talking about.

She gazed down the Gryffindor table and found a spot to sit quite easily. Most of them were first years, and they were easily recognizable seeing as she slept in the girl’s dorm and all first years had the same classes together. She dropped her books onto the table and stepped over the bench to sit. The thought of doing homework still depressed her even though she’d never had to study lunar charts or the different uses for unicorn hair in potions.

Most of the first years were discussing pranks and laughing with each other. A seed of envy grew in Holly; she hadn’t gotten to know most of the first years. Though not shy, she hadn’t spoken to many of them since being sorted. She reached for a pitcher and glanced inside with a frown. Setting it away from herself she reached for a second and poured herself a glass of water. She was quickly finding out that being allergic to pumpkins wasn’t easy to avoid at Hogwarts.

She took a long drink from her cup and opened her homework up to the page she’d stopped at with the other. She ran her finger down the paragraphs she’d previously read and found where she’d left off. Taking out her quill and ink bottle she wrote a small note to herself on the sidelines of the paragraph.

“I could have sworn they downgraded Pluto from a planet last year,” she mumbled to herself as she set her quill down to take another sip from her glass.

Guest Verity Edgeworth

Verity left the Gryffindor tower and wondered down to the Great Hall for some food. She was pretty hungry and didnt mind what she had, as long as she had something. She walked down the main staircase and could smell food coming from the hall.

Standing in the door she made her way down the table, she sat down next to a girl and heard her say, “I could have sworn they downgraded Pluto from a planet last year”.

"They did." Verity answered. "Sorry, I'm Verity. What's your name?"

Holly Barret

Huh? Was someone talking to her? Holly looked up from her book, her finger instinctivly resting on the sentence she had been reading. A small red headed girl was looking at her, and Holly assumed that was who had spoken. Verity? Wasn't that a boy's name? Oh well, stranger things had happened. Also you couldn't blame a kid for the name their parents gave them. You could only blame them for what they decided to name their own kids.

"Pleasure Verity," she responded without thinking," I'm Holly."

She glanced down at her book and sighed. She could wait to finish reading ahead and closed the book. She put the stopper in her ink bottle and smiled as if to say 'give me a second to put these things away and I'll talk to you'. After the ink was stopped and the book pushed to the side she finally spoke.

"You're a first year?" she asked polietly, figuring that since most of the students around them were first years that Verity would be too. She reached for her glass again, but didn't bring it to her mouth.

Guest Verity Edgeworth

((OCC: haha no verity is a girls name. ive never heard anyone male called verity or anyone ever say it was a boys name but okay))

"Hey Holly" Verity replied, she began to help herself to some food that was on the table as Holly started to put her books and ink away.

"Erm, yes I am" Verity said pouring herself some pumpkin juice, "You are aren't you? I think I saw you in one of my lessons" Verity looked at the other students at the table, guessing they were all first years, "So how are you finding Hogwarts so far?"

Holly Barret

((OOC: I only said it was because I read a book by Robin Hob that used Verity as the name of a King. Don't blame the person who pulls the strings for the thoughts of the VHer))

Holly nodded gently at Verity. She took a sip out of her glass and set it back down gently. Her fingers traced the round bottom without thinking and smiled gently. She watched quietly as Verity poured herself a glass of pumpkin juice. Ah, well that was one thing they didn’t have in common. She shrugged it off gently; she may just be the only chickadee in Hogwarts that was allergic to it.

“Yeah, I remember seeing yu at the sorting,” she responded, remembering watching from the Gryffindor table as others were sorted into the four houses,” I got sorted before you.”

She leaned forward on the table and placed her elbows on the table and let her shoulders take her weight. Which class had she possibly made a fool out of herself? That seemed to be the only times people noticed her, so they could point at her and laugh. Astronomy? No, she’d arrived rather late but went through the class without any type of incident that caused embarrassment. Maybe it was during flying? Oh wait! She remembered seeing Verity in their first Flying class! Yeah, she’d had a hard time getting her broom up into her hand.

“Yeah I remember yu from flying class,” she spoke out loud,” You looked like you were having a hard time getting your broom up.”

She couldn’t help but laugh with Verity’s question. Oh Hogwarts had been a trip so far. She’d confronted an idiotic second year, gotten lost on the grand staircase, fallen into the lake, and fell during a duel. She smiled gently and laughed a little as she spoke,” Let’s see. I tripped into the black lake on sorting night, draggin a friend with me, and we got lost together heading up to the astronomy tower, and then tripped during a duel yesterday against the same friend. I’m sort of a klutz if you can’t tell.”

Nicholas J Hamblin

At a very noisy moment, that squirrelly Hamblin kid, Nicky, at the far end of the table (see here) stood on his bench, a nice and juicy steak and kidney pie in hand. "I have an announcement!" he called and the noise level abated slightly. "This school's greatest food fight is about to start. Heads up!" He then lobbed the pie in a high arc to the far side of the room.

It was headed right for the Slytherin table! and was it going to make a mushy splat when it hit!

Posted Image

Nearly Headless Nick

Nearly Headless Nick floated down Gryffindor table observing the antics of all the young people eating their food. It could have been hurtful for a ghost to see other people stuffing their faces, but after a few hundred years of it Sir Nick had gotten used to it, of course he would have to or else stay away from the great hall, a saying returned to Sir Nick as he thought about this 'Improvise, adapt and survive'. This was a very apt saying, it told you all you needed to know, 'Improvise'...'Adapt' and .................'Survive'......of course this was not very apt for Sir Nick or any of the other ghosts for that matter, but yet the sentiments it expressed were very good. Sir Nick was thinking these things as a rather unruly Gryffindor stood up and shouted something about a food fight. Sir Nick stared at him incredulously, he could not advise this sort of behaviour...mainly because he could not join in! The boy picked up a pie and threw it straight through Sir Nick! "I say!" Sir Nick pulled himself to his tallest height, "What do you mean by throwing a pie at me young man!?"

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

Louis was finally to the place he wanted to be at this being the Gryffindor table. Soon everyone would be partaking in a nice big feast filled with just about every single food you could imagine. Louis loved being at home for meals and would miss mums French dishes. Perhaps he could teach the houselves how to make several of these. Louis was such a frequent visitor to the kitchens that he knew all of them by name and even which gifts to give each one of them. His favorite of these elves happened to be the one Turnip since he was cool and loved getting crayons from him.

When the sorting was done which was full of thoughts in another thread it was time for everyone to eat. Louis cheered and the watched in amazement yet again as the food appeared onto the table. This was one of his favorite parts of the night. As usual there were so many dishes to choose from. For the fifth or sixth time that night his stomach was growling at him. This was its way of saying hurry up I am hungry. Louis chose some steak and potatoes and dished them onto his plate.

Taking a bit out of the food he couldn't help but love the sensation of having food in his mouth and tasting it. Louis hardly realized the conversation that was going on around him. Just then he was interrupted by someone that was sitting near him.

Caitlyn Fairholm

At first, Caitlyn had been a little alarmed when the hat began talking inside her head, and just getting over another voice in her head had taken some getting used to - so long, in fact, that it had been at least a full 10 seconds of applause from the Gryffindor table until she realized that she had been sorted.

In to the red-house! Golly gosh, it was exciting, but time had seemed to past very quickly until, oh wait - how did she get here? She looked up from her plate of hot-chips straight into the eyes of a boy, not much older than herself, eating his food. Well, molesting eating his food in a very unique way; She wondered if it was possible to marry food, because the boy undoubtedly, loved his food.

She giggled, then blushed, realising that she probably looked exactly like him when she ate food, and her giggling at him would be, well, it would be like calling the kettle black.

"Hey, I'm Caitlyn. You may not like conversation as much as you like food, but I'd just like to say hi. So, well, hi! And when is dessert?" She grinned cheekily, the thought of cookies-and-cream icecream making her drool inwardly. Well she hoped it was inwardly.

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

The voice was nice and sweet but not from anyone that was recognizable. Instead, a young girl appeared beside him more then willing to talk. Louis must have looked silly there eating his food and looking as though he were having an affair with it. You couldn't blame the boy since he surely liked food more then almost anything else excpet maybe family and dueling. Classes were always on the back burner even though this year things were going to be different since his grades last year weren't living up to his parents expectations.

Before responding to the girl he took a few bites of his food and tried to savor the taste yet again for a few moments. Taking a napkin and wiping his mouth off he smiled politely to the girl and said, "It is so nice to meet you Caity. My name is Louis Weasley. As for the food you know a growing boy has to eat." At the mention of dessert he said, "That will happen really soon I hope. Do you have a particular dessert you would like to try out? There are many to choose from."

Edited by Louis Weasley

Jake Anderson

Jake went into the great hall the next day with less pep but still very much happy, as he walked over to his house table he passed a group of angry looking Slytherens who looked very evil. As he sat down next to a first year and second year he began to eat his breakfeast.

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

Another voice was heard from beside him. Louis turned to find yet another first year was near him. This wasn't surprising since these little ickles appeared to be everywhere. Where were all his friends like Monie or Hildur? Where they trying to avoid him? Either that or they had missed the carriages coming here. It was decided fate perhaps was bringing all these new people here just so that he could educated them on the fine arts of living at Hogwarts and in Gryffindor.

Turning to the boy that had just arrived at the table he said, "Welcome to Hogwarts my dear boy. Are you enjoying yourself so far? How do you like being placed in Gryffindor?" This was probably a few to many questions to be asking all at once but Louis really wanted to get to know everyone. "My name is Louis Weasley," he quickly added.

Jake Anderson

Jake looked at the boy who called himself Louis.

"Hi, I'm Jake Anderson. Yes its great here and yes its great to be put in this house." Jake didn't mind so many questions in fact he had asked his share of them before coming here.

Jordan Keyen

Jordan walked back to the Gryffindor table and sat next Meme and Nick. Nick was laughing with his friends and talking about quidditch. Nick was on the Gryffindor team. He was a seventh year and he was also a chaser. Meme huged Jordan as she walked to the table. "I'm so proud of you. I'm so glad you got into Gryffindor. Now we are all in mom's old house. All exept Shad, he is in ravenclaw. Dad's house. Anyways I can't wait to show you the common room," Meme said overjoyed.

Out of the corner of her eye Jordan could see Shad snering at her. He had always teased everyone that Gryffindor was for losers. But he was just jesouls, or at least thats what mom said. Today was the begining of Hogwarts. Jordan couldn't wait to meet new friends and fly. Even though she had been flying since before she could walk. And so it began, the adventers of Jordan Keyen.

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

To his relief, the boy didn't mind him asking loads of questions. Not only that he appeared to loved the fact he was played into Gryffindor. This made Louis rather happy since he couldn't imagine being a part of any other house. For a few seconds he turned all his attention back to eating. The food was so good but could disappear any moment now without clearing his plate. The food was soon quickly gone along with the pumpkin juice besides him.

Noticing another person that was at the table with them he turned to her and said, "So how are things going with you? Are you enjoying Hogwarts so far?" Louis was starting to feel as though he was getting repetitive. There were to many people to meet and it would take all seven years just to get to know those invididuals that were a part of his own house.

Angelica L. Soriono

Angelica Lindsay showed up at the Gryffindor Table in the Great Hall. She has not gone there since a long time ago, everything seemed to be different. Of course, newbies or ickles were arriving now. Instead of being the usual redhead of the bunch, a few pthers outstanded between the crowd.

She sat down. Angelica picked up a strawberry drink and sip a bit. She stared at the new faces of Gryffindor and smiled " Welcome to Gryffindor ". Her smiled vanished after that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.