Gullveig

Gryffindor House Table

Fletcher Torrington
And, as Mum had said, the topic turned to bloodlines. Pitiful. Fletch sighed, and said, "I'm not. Was raised somewhat Muggle, but Mum's a witch, and a spanking good one at that."

Amile Paige

The hat yelled out "GRYFFINDOR!" and Amile ran off to her new house. She tried to pick out the people she knew, and finally saw Fletcher. She walked over and said,

"Hi Fletcher, can you believe it? We're actually at Hogwarts!" She sat down next to him and looked around the table. She saw a flash of red hair. Must be another Weasley, she thought.

"I can't believe it, I'm in Gryffindor!" she said excitedly. She helped herself to a little steak and mashed potatoes, pouring gravy all over the potatoes. She picked at the food, but was too eager to eat.

Fletcher Torrington

Oh snap. Tonight was just better and better. Amile was here too?! Fletch grinned. "I can't believe it, I'm in Gryffindor!" "Yeh, me either, Mum was a Ravenclaw, so that's what I was hoping for, but Gryffindor is second place. Yeah, I'm probably going to write her a letter tomorrow morning, care to join me?"

(OOC: I'm off in a teense.)

Raven Ashcroft-Weasley

The great hall was blaring with cheers, still echoing from the sorting along with a couple of shrill whistles that Raven would just love to halt if it wasnt for the first-day-of-the-year spirit that was threatening to drill holes in the walls. "Sigh, noises wont kill me, yeah it wont kill me" Raven muttered hoping the food will arrive soon for the pumpkin pasties and cauldron cakes she had on the train seemed like ages ago...

"Hey guys!" Raven yelled walking over to where Nicole, Nicky and Jess were all sitting. Jess Amber ended up in Gryffindor much to Nicole's surprise, her bff had hinted that her sister would be in Slytherin for some reason. Now Raven wished her sister was a witch, it would be cool for her to sit anxiously and cross her fingers under the table for the hat to scream "GRYFFINDOR!" Afterwards, she would bounce out of the table and hug Anne giving her an i-told-you-so look with a huge grin on her face...

"Congratulations Jess! Youre in the best house ever!" Raven said cheerily giving the blue haired girl a tap in the back.

Adelaide McQuaid-Corvin

Adelaide looked down her side of the table. There were so many ickles talking at once. She tried to take note of their names and wondered which of them might end up in her mentee group. The first years seemed to be teasing Nick with some kind of picture. He wasn't claiming it though. With the arrival of the food Adelaide filled her plate. The worst thing about feasts at Hogwarts was making a choice. If she had a little of everything she would eat until she was sick. She heard a boy named Jordan say he was more used to pizza and wings. Adelaide loved pizza. How come the house elves didn't serve pizza very often if ever. She was sure they could make it they could make anything. "I like pizza too." she told Jordan. "I'm Adelaide by the way. "

Nick was asking how her summer was. " It was good." she told him with a smile. She thought it would sound dumb to say she had spent a large part of the summer worrying about the school library book she had accidently taken home for summer break. Three monthes late! It would probably cost her a gazillion galleons.

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

(Searches through long list for Keiras post <333)

Louis became something that you don’t see to often and that is a quiet boy. Imagine the surprised on the looks of his sisters and cousins if they were to see him like this. Besides, food was way more important then socializing at the moment. Not only this, a person couldn’t even get a word in edgewise from all the chatter going on. So here he was enjoying his food when all of a sudden it disappeared out of thin air.

“Come back here food!”

Louis started to pout because he hadn’t been able to finish his mashed potatoes. This disappointment hadn’t lasted long since all of a sudden the dessert appeared. Piling his plate high, Louis was oblivious to all the chatter going on around him.

That is until he heard a most familiar voice. It was a sweet voice but not one he wanted to hear when one was stuffing his face with cheesecake. Mmm cheesecake one of the four food groups or was it five? This fact really didn’t matter for now he had his sister’s best friend to deal with.

Putting on his sweetest smile he said, “Oh why hello captain head. How’s life sitting there amongst us brave Gryffindors? I see that you still haven’t lost your appetite.” Louis was amazed at how much the girl could eat. She was the only one that could possibly match his eating. Perhaps they should have an eating contest one of these days.

Pretending to gag Louis said, “Eww not Ravenclaw the land of the nerds. I wouldn’t want a book glued to my face all day. So when are quidditch tryouts?”

Edited by Louis Weasley

Claire Woodward

“WHAT?” Claire squeaked as the hat had actually given her what she wanted “YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!” Claire screamed as she ran down the aisle way down to her new table not even missing a beat. There were a few stifled giggles from those who were amused by Claire's dramatic display. Her little holler really echoed through the cavernous Great Hall.

She finally stopped squealing and plopped down at the table squeezing in where she could.

Claire didn't stop to talk there was food and she was ravenous. Claire waved at her cousin Kia and then started heaping food on her plate. She grabbed Veg, three to four pieces of chicken, And piles mashies so high up on her plate that it was a white little mountain mounded on her plate. Claire grabbed at the butter yeasty dinner rolls and shoved on into her pudgy cheeks. “MMMMMMMMM,” Claire growled as she chewed as quickly as she could and poured herself some pumpkin juice. She grabbed her cup with both hands and guzzled down a large portion of her juice in one swig. Her atrocious manners didn't stop there however. Claire picked up her fork in one hand and a chicken leg in the other and between shoveling bits of veg and mash into her little face Claire ripped into the Chicken legs with massive bites. She noticed someone look at her with mild disgust. “Wha-” Claire said through a mouthful of food. “ I in't af unch” Claire shrugged and went back to eating.

Jess Amber

To Jess's disapointment Nicky didn't even know it was there. "Couldn't have been Dev's. You can't fall into his and smash your head on the floor. Unless someone else had one of those magicky bag thingies it would have never been them.Ooooh it has a note on the back," she said turning it over to find it in cursive. She had never took the time to read cursive or learn it.

How annoying. "You won this round!" she explained and placed it back into her pocket. "But I'll find out. Mark my words. I shall," she ended her speech. Then Raven was there telling her she was in the best house ever. They should get paid for saying that. "'Ello Raven. Thanks. I was bound to get into this house or Slytherin.

I don't think it really mattered much which house I happened to be in because Slytherin isn't much known as the house that went bad. It used to be though. More of the house for Sly people.

There are still some stuck up, pue bloods in there but what can you do? So me and Nicole. We got the devious plan that will go down as one of the biggest pranks in history," she explained to the old Gryffindor scooting over so she could sit down.

Leslie Ebers

Having been sorted into Gryffindor, Leslie seated herself at the Gryffindor table. She was a little unsure. Most of her friends had been sorted into Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. But at least Jamie was in Gryffindor with her. That was a good thing.

Sitting down, she gave a friendly smile to those already there. Then she heard a girl beside her say, "So me and Nicole. We got the devious plan that will go down as one of the biggest pranks in history."

"What?" Leslie said. "You're going to pull a prank? That's...kind of cool." Leslie had always admired people with the guts to do that sort of thing, but she had never given any thought to actually doing it herself. There had to be something in her, though. She had just been sorted into Gryffindor!

"What are you going to do?" she asked, curious to know.

Edited by Leslie Ebers

Nicole Amber

Nicole looked over at the girl who had just spoken up. She asked them a question and sounded sort of confused. "Well, It's a secret so I can't tell you but I am sure that when it happens you will find out quit easily.

Actually you'll find out about it atleast a minute after it takes place or it starts sinse you'll be there when it takes place," she explained to the other Gryffindor first year.

She hated keeping secrets but it was neccesary in this case. She grabbed a piece of bread and bit into it. "We are going to make pranking history this year! Last year I only did like two or three but this year is going to make up for last year. We have a list of fourty two in my trunk.

You'll be surprised. Some of them are lime and some so perfect but anyhow I am determined to do them all. With you guys,"she explained partly to the girl and partly to her friends and anyone that cared to listen. This year she was back, and better then ever.

Amile Paige

"Well, they can't mail letters to where my mum is now," Amile said to Fletcher, hoping he got the hint that her mom wasn't alive. Hearing other kids talking about pranks made her say to Fletcher,

"Maybe we could pull a prank, as long as we don't get caught and everything. It sounds...rebellious and fun." She cut off a bit of steak and popped it into her mouth, chewing it meditatively before swallowing.

"So, do you know your schedule yet? I'm pretty sure all Gryffindor first years have their classes together," she said.

Fletcher Torrington

"Not yet, I think it'll be out tomorrow," Fletcher replied. But he wasn't really listening. He was staring at his chicken, the gears of his mind were actually turning, thinking up a major prank. He leaned in to Amile, grinning.

"Okay, so here's what we do...We get a box, something to write with, and a load of chicks or pears or something. So we take all the things, and we mark G, R, Y, I, N, D, and O on a lot of them, and F on one, just one. Then we put them all in a box, and we say we'll give a prize to whoever can find all the right thingies to spell Gryffindor. But no one can, because Gryffindor has two F's!" He sat back, grinning, eyes glinting from behind his glasses.

Ingo Aetos

Pranks. They seemed to be the large topic of disscussion at the Gryffindor table. Ingo smiled because he knew he was going to get along just fine with his house classmates. "What else do you do here? You know besides scheming and pranking?"

Amile Paige

"Hmm...no one gets hurt, maimed, injured, or harmed in any way...and the prize can be something really valuable, because no one'll ever get it! Sounds good for our first prank. Hehehe... we'll be the first people to trick a Ravenclaw!" she said. Amile also had another idea.

"Alright, who's your least favorite person in the school so far?" she asked. The gears in her mind were turning, and one name formed in her mind. She knew what she wanted to do... but it was better to find someone to prank that Fletcher would be okay with pranking.

((OOC:Okay, so Amile's somewhat...evil towards people she doesn't like))

Edited by Amile Paige

Fletcher Torrington

Fletcher stopped. Hmm...he had no least favorite person, except maybe Danny Greyfield back on his street, but he wasn't here, was he? But...he had an idea of who should be pranked... He glanced toward a certain blue-haired girl and her sister with pink hair, and whispered, "The Amber sisters. They prank Nicky way too much, from what I've heard."

(OOC: So is Fletch, but there isn't anyone he doesn't like...yet...)

Raven Ashcroft-Weasley

"Pranking! This is gonna be an interesting year" Raven said as she poured more pumpkin juice into her glass. Oh how she loved that stuff. Seriously, why cant muggles utilize pumpkin the way wizards do? That's one half of their lives missing!

Raven wasnt much of a pranker during her first year, being the sweet innocent ickle that she was then, she unfortunately managed to get in the middle of pranks and had even walked in on the kitchen food fight... which she ended up cleaning afterwards..

Well innocence had to be shed off now dont you think? Raven has a less conscient view now and was up for mischief, some good old petty fun would be nice to brighten things up once in a while after all... especially if classes for too quiet.

"So lets hear it, what are you guys planning?"

Pippa Dunstan

Pippa had just stuffed a huge chunk of pie into her mouth at the Gryffindor table when she overheard a few people next to her talking about pranking. Well, what should she expect? It was what Gryffindors did best after all. “’ey… oo shoo’n…” she attempted to comment from a few seats away with her mouth full.

Ok, that wasn’t working out. The fourth year chewed a few times and then swallowed.

“Hey, you shouldn’t concentrate on only pranking.” There. Talking was easier with pie in your mouth. “There’s plenty of jinxes and hexes to be learned as well. Just, ya know… don’t get caught.”

Pippa grinned wickedly before returning her attention to the rest of this delicious pumpkin pie in front of her.

Ingo Aetos

Ingo realized that none of his questions where going to be answered. It made him a little disscouraged but he forgot it and went back to focusing on his dessert. He saw an older girl stuffing pie into her mouth trying to talk to the pranksters as well. When she finally got out what she was trying to say, it didn't seem like anybody had heard her. But Ingo had heard her. MAGIC. Yesss, Ingo thought, hexing and cursing, that was the way things should be done now. He wasn't living as a muggle any longer, he was going to live the life of the wizard he was born to be.

Ingo looked over to the older girl. Maybe she would respond to a newly sorted first year.

"Yeah, that's what I'm looking forward to. Hexing, casting spells. Will I be starting school tomorow you think? Because I want to start as soon as I can. . . Oh yeah, I'm Ingo by the way," Ingo said extending his hand.

Skye Rowan

Skye watched the newly sorted boy try to greet some Gryffindors, who were all way too preoccupied with their food. Seeing as no one was particularly interested by her either, she stepped in.

"Hello Ingo, my name's Skye, nice to meet you." She shook his hand happily.

"Classes start tomorrow, can you believe it? My family's all muggle, so I've never performed anything, seen anything..." Skye was getting caught up in her words, "...Sorry." She blushed.

Amile Paige

"Hmm... well, why do they prank Nicky? If it's because Nicky pranked them, then it's Nicky's own fault. I suppose we could... help out with the problem,though," Amile said, rubbing her hands together.

"Amber sisters... well, if we're gonna prank them, we need to know more about them. You up for a little spying, my friend?" she asked. Amy was right; if you're gonna prank someone, then you need to know where they go so you can strike quickly and efficiently.

Edited by Amile Paige

Ingo Aetos

Ingo laughed and looked down at his Knees. When he looked back up he saw Skye was blushing. He blushed too.

"Yeah I know," Ingo said, trying to break the awkward silence. " My mum was a witch, but i grew up with my dad as a muggle. This magic thing is all new to me too!"

Ingo looked back at his knees, feeling hot and awkward whenever he caught a glance of Skye's eyes. "I guess we'll get to learn about it together."

Skye Rowan

Ingo was now blushing furiosly as well. He was a sweet kid, and he looked really shy. She was excited to share her experiences with someone who had lived like her for the past eleven years.

"Do you like the house you were sorted in?" She asked him. It was hard to speak over the loud hoots from the Gryffindor table whenever a student was sorted. Fists pounded the table and Skye nearly spilt her pumpkin juice.

"I guess we'll get to learn about it together." He mostly looked at his hands in his lap and she knew he was getting nervous around her. She smiled, it had happened before.

Jess Amber

Jess overheard the two other First years that included Fletch discuss their little "plan" on "what" they were going to do to her. She had heard them mention her name once but it was so noisy that she could barely hear.

She then had to put extendable ears on and could listen freely. So they were going to spy on her and Jess. That was a no-no. She had thought she could trust on them and plus she hadn't really been involved in the whole picture making thing.

Nicky was a great friend and when they pranked him he found a way to prank them back. Like he poisoned Nicole's food. She hadn't even been the one to put make-up on him but never the less.

She had trusted him and he was not going to get away with this if she could help it. Here she was listening in on their conversation without them knowing and they were talking about spying.

My dear friends, when someone is an expert on pranking then no one stands a chance on out pranking them never.

Edited by Jess Amber

Amile Paige

Amile had the weird feeling she was being listened to and watched. Pulling out a small notebook and a pencil, she quickly scribbled down, I think someone's listening in on us. Act normal, and pretend we've decided that the Ambers are nice and that we're planning on pranking someone else. Be convincing, okay? Passing the note to Fletcher, she helped herself to some more of her mashed potatoes and steak, to seem inconspicuous. God, she hoped Fletcher was a good enough actor to dispel any suspicion.

Ingo Aetos

Ingo didn't know why he was blushing, or why he couldn't seem to keep his eyes up. He never had a hard time talking before. Most of his old class mates at his muggle school had coined him as an outgoing jock, even his old teachers repremanded him for talking too much.

'It's because it's a new school, a new world', Ingo thought, trying to convince himself it wasn't because of the cute girl talking to him.

Ingo looked up at Skye and smiled back. "Yeah, the sorting hat got it right I think. Gryffindor is where I belong."

He poured the girl another glass of pumpkin juice; an older student had knocked her's over in jubilation of a new Gryffindor.

Edited by Ingo Aetos

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.