Sign in to follow this  
Gullveig

Gryffindor House Table

Nicole Amber

Yeah, her sister was in Gryffindor. This was the best. And she was back. She breathed in the smell of the great hall. It smelt... like burnt toast. Oh well, she looked over and waved to her sister who was coming to sit next to her and her friends. But there were so many new people to meet and she just didn't have enought time to meet them.

"Hi everyone. I am Nicole Amber. If you feel bored or something just come over and tlak to me!!" she shouted excitedly after the food appeared on the table. She grabbed all she could eat and began gobbling it down waiting for someone to come... anyone! Everything was perfect except that Devin was in Hufflepuff but.. what could she do. Atleast they were here.

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

Louis didn't have to wait that long for the dirty old hat to say something since it appeared to know exactly who the boy was right away. It wasn't even surprising that the hat told him about how he knew about his family and that the house Louis would be most suited for was Gryffindor. Louis was really excited about this since it meant that he was going to be with his cousins and older sister. Gryffindor was also the one house that Louis had heard the most about while growing up since most of his family had been in this house while at school.

Hearing his rumbling stomach, Louis sat right down at the table and really wanted to eat. Since his last name was at the end of the alphabet he didn't have to wait long. Then the most amazing thing happened. The food appeared right in front of him. Louis had been told about this from his family but was still amazed to actually see what he had been hearing about in action.

He was so busy piling up his plate that he hardly noticed all the students around him. When taking a bite into a piece of chicken Louis said loudly, "Man this sure hits the spot." The food was so delicious and Louis felt as though he could sit here for the rest of his life eating.

Maybe he should try to make light conversation since there was a girl sitting right next to him that appeared to want a friend to chat with. After shoveling some corn into his mouth he said, "Hi my name is Louis Weasley. So is the food always this good? Is it true that the houselves make all this stuff? How in the world do they make the food appear onto this table?" Louis had so many questions and he was hoping that the girl could help answer them.

Hildur Grásand

The dirty old hat started whispering in her ear and her knees were shaking like crazy. She wondered what would happen if she'd throw up in the big hall infront of everyone just 'cause of the sorting.

Why hasn't anyone done that before? She wondered, surprised of all the wizard kids's steel nerves.

Do you plan on going on an adventure after this, young lady? There’s a sense of energy in you that makes me want to sing a song! You are indeed, very social and won’t have problems making friends. Even broken bones won’t yield your spirit! Don’t worry; they will understand your passion for freedom in GRYFFINDOR!

Hildur wanted to scream with joy. She was a GRYFFINDOR! A Gryffindor! It was her dream, the house she wanted to be in!

She was so happy, she couldn't think as she sat down at the Gryffindor house table. She just sat there, shocked and didn't noticed the two kids she was sitting next to. She woke up from the dream when a boy started talking.

,,Huh?" She replied with a dorky smile on her face.

Then she realized he probably wasn't talking to her, but whatever. ,,You guys are Gryffindors to! Aren't you happy?" She said in a super perky voice and looked at them. ,,I'm Hildur, Hildur Grásand. Hope we can be friends." She said and smiled.

Edited by Hildur Grásand

Alessandra Sapphire

Alessandra was giddy with excitement. After the hat was placed on her head, she'd thought about all of the possible houses that it might sort her into. Though she would have been less than pleased if she'd been sorted into Slytherin, she would have accepted Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, even though she knew, deep down that she belonged in Gryffindor. After all, everyone in her family who had attended Hogwarts had been sorted into scarlet and gold, if she hadn't been she would have felt like she was a disappointment.

When the hat was lifted off her head and the Gryffindor table had cheered for her, she had jumped down from the stool and headed over to the long tables, finding a seat in amidst the students already seated. Sitting near two other first years, she smiled brightly at them and looked back up to where the rest of the new students were being told what house they belonged in.

Alessa's stomach made a funny noise then, and she looked down at it in confusion. She wasn't hungry, was she? It turned out she was ravenous, it was just that the excitement had made her forget all about food, apart from the chocolate frogs she had shared with the people on the Hogwarts Express. Looking down at the empty plates, she longed for the ceremony to be over and for the tables to magically fill with food as Amelia had so often told her about. She waited patiently, however, and before she knew it the sorting ceremony was over and the tables were suddenly laden with all sorts of treats! There was so much to choose from that Alessandra just stared at it all for a moment before finally reaching forward and putting a little bit of this and a little bit of that on her plate. Picking up a slice of bread and butter, she looked round at her fellow Gryffindors and felt happy. She now had a family at her home from home.

Giulia Grey

Giulia’s sorting had gone well, the all knowing sorting hat did not eat her brains. That was always a good start to a new year. Upon getting off the stool a bunch of people at the far end started clapping a wooting. It was quite odd, but she figured that she was supposed to go to the house that made the most noise. It was after all, what the other kids were doing.

Taking a seat at the table with the red and gold banners she found herself next to one of the girls she met on the train. “Erm, hello.” Giulia started trying to remember the girls name. “Your...Hildur right? I believe we met on the train.” Merlin, Giulia hoped she got the name right. It would be horrible to get it wrong.

Noticing the other kids she smiled. “Hello, I’m Giulia Grey.” Her attention was then stolen away from meeting other kids by the sorting hat. Perhaps it would eat someone else’s brains.

Nicole Amber

Then some boy sat next to her and introduced himself. "Co- waitasecond," she said stopping midsentence almost choking on her food. "You're a Weasley?? Oh my gosh! Nice to meet you! Well the elves make the food, the food is good always except its even better on the hollidays.

And I think the food goes through the floor. So which Weasley are you related too? Are you Ron's son? That's cool. So you were obviously going to be in Grffindor. Do you get discounts for the Weasley's Shops thingy big word? Thats so cool. But yeah, feel free to ask questions," she said and then another girl came in probably a first year also.

She was Hildur somethin something. Hildur seemed to be very.. preppy. "Well yeah, I hope we can be friends I guess. I am Nicole Amber. I am a second year Gryffindor. You guys will probably like everything about Hogwarts except History of Magic. It is so boring. I really sleep through it," she said biting into some yellow stuff. It tasted good... what ever it was.

Then another girl who introduce herself as Guy..guyialia came by and introduce herself also. "Nice to meet you. Nicole Amber," she said finishing off her yellow stuff and drinking some pumpkin juice. So many ickle first years.

Edited by Nicole Amber

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

Before the girl had a chance to get out a word edgewise, more girls appeared in front of him. Where in the world were all the boys? Where was his cousin James? Did all the boys go into hiding? Looking down the table he noticed that there were boys but they were far from him. This meant that Louis would have to deal with these girls full of cooties on his own. At least he would be sure to keep at least an arms distance from them. Besides, filling his stomach was really important right now along with getting to know people. Friends were cool and it was through them he would get to pull pranks and go exploring in the castle.

Finishing up his mashed potatoes, Louis decided to be a nice polite boy. After all his mum was always pestering him about being nice to people especially girls. One of the girls was a bit too much on the perky side as though she had too much sugar. Of course he couldn't blame her since Gryffindor was an exciting house to be part of." Sounding all excited himself Louis grabbed a plateful of chicken and said, "Care for a chicken leg?" Louis could only applaud himself for being nice and offering something to the girl.

In an answer to her question he responded, "Of course I am glad to be part of this house. Most of my family for some odd reason seems to be sorted in here." Turning to the other girl he said, "So how do you feel about being part of the house of the lions?" Louis started to eat some more food on his plate since he didn't want it to disappear on him before he even finished. "Better eat up quickly before everything disappears. I heard they have good desserts here."

Skye Rowan

After the Sorting Hat announced her into the noble house of Gryffindor, Skye smiled widely and skipped to the front of the house table. She watched as various friends she had met on the train, and in Diagon Alley, were sorted into their respective houses.

Looking down the table, many Gryffindor students were talking about the summer that passed and the events that would happen this year. She also observed that the plates were empty and their goblets were as dry as a bone. Skye found this very odd.

Without warning, food appeared on her plate in front of her. Her eyes widened as she scooped chicken, roast beef, and turkey onto her shimmering plate. She grabbed a big spoonful of lumpy mashed potatoes and poured some pumpkin juice into her glass.

After picking at her food in small portions, she found she could not eat anymore from her excitement. She listened to the girl across the table introduce herself as Giulia Grey. So she figured she ought to introduce herself.

"Hey, I'm Skye Rowan, nice to meet you." She extended a hand over the table and smiled.

Hildur Grásand

Hildur didn't wait for a reply but turned around as she heard someone say her name. ,,Giulia!" She said but she had turned around. ,,No thanks. I'm to excited to eat." She said to the red-headed boy and just sat there with hands on her knees with all her happiness growing inside her she looked for more little Gryffindors. Right across her sat Alessandra Sapphire.

,,Alessa!" She yelled and wondered where Mariella Starela was.

She looked over the table and saw alot of Gryffindor talking together, or eating. She had no clue what to do, but there was no change anyone could ignore the little blondie sitting there in sugar and adrenaline rush from all the chocolate frogs and fizzing whizzbees, but mainly the sorting hat's words. ,,I'm so glad we're fellow Gryffies!" She said to Alessa after a "long" search of something to do besides sitting and exploring all the new faces.

Edited by Hildur Grásand

Alessandra Sapphire

Most likely due to the fact that she'd been in such a happy stupor following her sorting, she hadn't even realised that Hildur was sat opposite her. Hearing her name called out, her green eyes shot up and locked onto the blonde who'd said it. Alessa beamed at the girl and waved.

"Hey! I lost you after we got off the train!" She explained across the table, dropping the bread back down onto her plate with only a nibble taken out of it. "Can you believe this? It's so cool! I'm so happy to be in Gryffindor, how about you?" She asked, though it was pretty obvious from the other girl's smile that she too was rather impressed by the way the sorting had panned out.

Looking up and down the table, Alessa spotted a red-haired boy who seemed out of his depth with all the females around him. Giggling to herself, she stuck her tongue out at him, but only in a friendly way, not a mean way.

Turning back to Hildur, she asked the girl;

"So do you know anyone else in this house?" Had she been paying attention, Alessa might have known that Hildur did in fact know others in Gryffindor, but, as usual, she hadn't been paying attention, so she didn't have a clue!

Isabelle Selvin

Ellie sat down with a sigh of relief when the sorting hat announced that she belonged in Gryffindor. Looking around, she saw lots of friendly looking other gryffindors. Smilling around at them, she said, "Hey! I'm Ellie!" Ellie grinned broadly. Let the adventures begin!

Giulia Grey

Giulia’s attention was once again going between the hat and the other first years. A hand appeared and of course she took hold of it and shook it. That was the polite thing to do. “Nice to meet you.” It was at this time that she wondered if anyone else was into being reckless and pushing the limits. The wise sorting hat had warned her about rule breaking...but, Giulia just had to give this place a try.

“So, does anyone want to go exploring tomorrow? I’m new to this.“ Giulia waved her arms about indicating everything including magic. “I’m the first in my family to come to Howarts..so..I’d love to get some exploring done before the decided to send me back home.” Giulia saw some kid come off the stool like she was about to cry. Had she been told it was a mistake?

“And whats with the lake? I swore I saw something in it. It was creepy.” Giulia turned her back on the sorting, knowing that if she heard a scream it would be because the hat had eaten someone’s brains.

Louis Weasley-Ashcroft

There was so much chaos going on at the table that Louis hardly noticed that Nicole had indeed answered some of his questions. Just then another girl had started to speak to the group. It was then that Louis decided to surrender himself to a bunch of girls at least just for now. Perhaps later when they arrived at the commonroom he would be able to meet up with a few guys. Then they could discuss the finer things in life like quidditch and how many times you can go about pranking people without getting into trouble.

The boy had a big appetite and continued to eat all the food he could get his hands on. His mum always just around how they were going to go into debt trying to feed him. Louis was confused since you would think that he wouldn't be so short and would grow from all the food he ate. He even drank a lot of milk which was supposed to make you grow up big and strong. Louis wished that day would come since he was so tired of being smaller than all of his friends.

"Nice to meet you to, "Louis said shaking the girls hand hesitantly. Under the table he wiped off his hand so that he couldn't catch the nasty cooties from her. "Uhhh yeah me to, "Louis agreed with the girl since he did love being part of this house. Now he decided to busy himself eating for a bit and listen to all the conversation going all around him. He was still worried about the food disappearing before his stomach getting full.

Brian Lunar

The dirty, dusty old hat was placed over his head and from the moment it started speaking, he knew where he was going. As soon as the hat yelled GRYFFINDOR, he took a bow and went to the Gryffindor house table. He was so excited. He was going to take the sorting hat's advice and try Dueling, or maybe quidditch. He sat down and greeted his housemates.

"Hello, Brian Lunar's the name." He said trying not to sound like a weirdo.

Alessandra Sapphire

Looking up at the girl as Ellie sat down at the table, Alessandra offered her a friendly smile. She was in a brilliant mood, and it showed in every way.

"Hi!" She started, speaking loudly in order to be heard over the noise of everyone else. "I don't think we've met... I'm Alessa and this is Hildur," Alessandra explained, with a motion towards the Icelandic girl across the table. "I don't know anyone else's names yet, but everyone seems really friendly so far! So did you expect to be sorted into Gryffindor?" She still had that curious streak, it was ever-present...

She waved at Brian as he arrived at the table and then her attention turned to the girl who had started to speak of exploring. Eyebrows shooting up in surprise, she grew excited by this prospect.

Exploring Hogwarts?! Amazing idea! But she didn't say anything just yet, in case it was against the rules or something. The last thing she wanted was to get into trouble on her very first day!

Edited by Alessandra Sapphire

Hildur Grásand

Hildur laughed as Alessa stuck her tounge out at the boy. Reminded her from where she stuck her tounge out at two persons once in Digaon Alley and cause a huge fight. But the boy seemed to be cool about it.

,,By the way, who are you?" She asked him.

Then Giulia started talking about exploring Hogwarts.

Exploring? Hildur had finally calmed herself down and started eating, but she almost dropped the food out of her mouth.

,,I'm in!" She immeadiately answered. She wasn't going to get in trouble the first day though, it would only be an innocent exploring trip. Nothing that could get her expelled or lose house points.

She started eating again after Alessa had introduced her and finally realized how hungry she was.

,,Pass me the gravy?" She asked politely to no one in particular, just pointed to the person who was next to the gravy.

Alessandra Sapphire

When Hildur asked for the gravy, Alessandra handed to her as it was within easy reach. She didn't say anything though, instead she was busy contemplating what Hildur had just said. If she wanted to go exploring, then surely it couldn't be something that would get them into too much trouble, right? Looking up at both Hildur and at the girl who had mentioned the exploring in the first place, she leaned forward and spoke quietly so that no one that wasn't supposed to would hear.

"Count me in, too. A chance to see what this place is really like, huh?" She said, a mischievous smile adorning her face.

Jess Amber

"NICOLE," Jess screamed coming down from the sorting hat area. "I did it," she continued. "DID YOU SEE THAT? I ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...ED," she added. Then she nodded to the other people that were surrounding her good sister and sat down right next to her. "Hey guys. I am Jess Amber. Nice to meet you. Food. Awesome.

Wow You must be Weasley. The hair, That's awesome. Here take a chicken wing. It tastes like chicken... I hope. Well'p everyone. What's yourzes names? Maybe we could be like partners?" she asked grabbing some stuff from the table and piling them onto her plate. It didn't get any better then this did it? Actually it did! They had pumpkin juice. Yay!

Edited by Jess Amber

Skye Rowan

"That's cool Giulia. I'm the only one whose been to Hogwarts as well." The girl invited Skye into some mischevious exploring. She was interested, but wondered if she should. She wanted to keep her record a good one.

"Hmm." Skye bit her lip, "How about next weekend, that way we won't miss anything we have to do." Skye suggested. She had a sinking feeling that Giulia wanted to explore sooner than that.

Another boy sat down, Skye recognized him as Brian, whom she had met on the train. "Brian! Skye waved to him as he sat at the table. "You're in Gryffindor too? Thats great!"

Skye gave herself a little more pumpkin juice and turned to another boy with bright red hair. She had heard the name Weasley being passed around, she assumed it was him.

"My name's Skye, nice to meet you! What's yours?"

Brian Lunar

Brian sat down and started grabbing for chicken legs like a seeker grabbing for the golden snitch in a world cup game. He bit into about three at a time trying not to drop a crumb of them. He just loved chicken legs. He then started grabbing for the licorice wands. The pack that the girl he met on the train gave him just didn't seem to hit the spot. He was able to scarf down the whole packet in about ten seconds. His friends back home used to call him the bottom less pit, and you don't get that nickname for nothing. He had once ate a whole bag of marshmallows in around thirty seconds. Of course, it wasn't easy. he had to wash it down. Luckily, there was a bottle of crisp, clean water right next to him. He felt the exact same way now. He reached for a cup and a bottle of pumpkin juice and thought to himself, "Huh, maybe the bottomless pit called my stomach is getting a little smaller."

Edited by Brian Lunar

Nicole Amber

Nicole was just going to tell them some more important stuff when she went half death. She turned around and there was Jess. She smiled. Then she got out of her chair and pulled Jess out of her chair.

"Let's dance!!" she cried and danced around for about twenty seconds with her sister then sat back down. "So first things first... I will be your instructor to the life of a Gryffindorer. I will teach you fighting tactics and where everything is and stuff," she began in a loud voice trying to be heard over the noise.

Then Jess introduced herself to everyone and Nicole grinned. "We are going to have the greatest time in the world!!" Nicole said hugging her younger sister, for once thankful to have one. Then she turned back her focus onto the table looking for a fellow second yearer.

Brian Lunar

He had been eating almost the whole time without talking at all! He got a big kick out of the two sisters who randomly danced for around 20 seconds though. A few moments later, he saw his friend from the train, Skye.

"Skye! I haven't seen you in...well, actually only an hour if you think about it." He said.

Among all of his house mates, there was only one person who was eating just about as much as him. He knew he was a Weasley because of the fiery orange hair.

"Hey, I'm Brian Lunar. what's your name." He asked him.

Rose Ameile Hunter

She all but tumbled down the stairs as she made her way to Gryffindor table. Cheers and whooping was heard. Typical. She giggled, seating herself into a spot near the end of the table with the other first years. She took to nurishing herself, still smiling. That was going to hurt in the morning.

Speaking of the morning. She would have to write to her mum, and some how get up to the owlery before class. Oh, that was going to be fun. She picked up her fork and knife and made a dent into the small pile of food that had appeared on her plate. 'Course, it wasn't as good as back home, but she wasn't telling the house elves that.

Jess Amber

Jess was so excited when Nicole took her up and they did the crazy dance. Shake, shake, shake, tango, shake, shake, and vuala. There you have it! They sat back down and Nicole told her what she was going to learn.

It was an interesting lesson. Then her older sister hugged her and she hugged her older sister back. Another first year sat next to them. Everyone seemed to be takling to the Weasley. They were kind of crowding around him. Who wouldn't?

But seeing as her sister was the closest and she was next to her sister there were plenty of just sorted kids near her. She turned to the nearest one. "Hey whats your name?" she asked wondering if she would ever make another friend that was her own age. Most of her friends were a year older.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.