Sign in to follow this  
Weasley

The Gryffindor Table

Vanessa Stone

Ahhhh, finally, one of the new Gryffindors had found the courage to sit next to her. She could understand their trepidation; she WAS 17, after all. It must have been like looking at an adult. This curly-haired new person's name was Vanessa.

"Nessa! What a pretty name. My name is Dawn McNaught - I'm one of your prefects. Pleased to meet you. So, are you excited to be in Gryffindor? Is it what you wanted?"

Dawn leaned her entire body backward so she could see around Vanessa to a group of students a little further down the table. "And you all? Happy with the hat's decision?"

Vanessa beamed at Dawn and said"Thanks and i am pleased to meet you too. So your one of the prefects of our house.. How is it like to be a prefect? Is it a very hard job with many responsibilities?"Vanessa looked on as a girl down the table answered one of Dawns questions and then said"Yes i am very excited to be in gryffindor.. I think it is the best house at Hogwarts. I am very proud to be sorted into the same house as my parents and brothers have been before me i just hope i can live up to their expectations."

Ariat Raines

'Hmm...interesting. Plenty of courage, extremely cunning,...loyal to a fault, and brains to boot! But where to put you? Ahh.. your prankster nature tips you towards the house where the Greats once resided. You know to which I refer, yes? Now to put a prankster in her place. May you shake Hogwarts to her core.' GRYFFINDOR!

After her discussion with the Sorting Hat, Ariat made her way to the Gryffindor table. As she approached she saw many of the people she had met on the train. It seems as old Alistair decided to place the majority of known pranksters in one house. This year is going to be very interesting. B)

Ariat approached the table looking for a place to sit when she saw a young woman with a prefect badge on. Ariat walked over to sit close to the prefect in order to discover as much as she could about her. She was trying to get a feel of the young woman's personality so she could get a general idea of the limitations based on this prefect's attitude, demeanor, and personality. Ariat stopped directly across from said prefect. "Hi my name's Ariat. Do you mind if I sit here?"

Emerald Knight

Tiffany smilled at the new girl, then she realized that she hadn't introduced herself.

"Sorry, I'm Tiffany. Nice to meet you." Taking Aeryn's hand and shaking it.

"I didn't think I was in Gryffindor. I thought maybe Ravenclaw, but looks me wrong. I is agreeing with you, this castle is very big. I hope we is not getting lost easily......"

Tiffany was happy, she loved making friends almost as much as reading.

Emerald was escatic when the sorting hat yelled 'gryffindor' she ran to her new table and sat next to to girl who was talking. the last bit she heard was "I hope we is not getting lost easily......" Emerald was sad she didn't have no friends in this table and her only friend was cassidy and she was in ravenclaw sighing she turned to the girl and said "Hi my name is Emerald what's yours?"

Emerald Knight

'Hmm...interesting. Plenty of courage, extremely cunning,...loyal to a fault, and brains to boot! But where to put you? Ahh.. your prankster nature tips you towards the house where the Greats once resided. You know to which I refer, yes? Now to put a prankster in her place. May you shake Hogwarts to her core.' GRYFFINDOR!

After her discussion with the Sorting Hat, Ariat made her way to the Gryffindor table. As she approached she saw many of the people she had met on the train. It seems as old Alistair decided to place the majority of known pranksters in one house. This year is going to be very interesting. B)

Ariat approached the table looking for a place to sit when she saw a young woman with a prefect badge on. Ariat walked over to sit close to the prefect in order to discover as much as she could about her. She was trying to get a feel of the young woman's personality so she could get a general idea of the limitations based on this prefect's attitude, demeanor, and personality. Ariat stopped directly across from said prefect. "Hi my name's Ariat. Do you mind if I sit here?"

Emerald was excited when she saw Ariat coming toward the Gryffindor table and yelled "Ariat!"

Keith Corvin

Keith was watching the sorting ceremony waiting for his cousin to be sorted. It was going to be a long sorting ceremony. He watched as another ickle was sent to be part of the best house in the world. With a smile on his face he looked at the now ickle crowded table. He was just surrounded by munchkins.

"So, how are all of you doing tonight?"

Larisa Woods

Oh dear, what a commotion. Larisa, now a second year, had entered the Great Hall, to find what? A swarm of new little Gryffindors buzzing around the table. Oh, lord help me now. I can't handle all these...newcomers, barbarians, LITTLE PEOPLE! Larisa never ever wanted to be the older person with the younger people. She liked being the younger person with older people to feel safe around when times are hard. Does this make her the older person who has to be responsible for all these little children who may or may not look up to her? Gah, this was hurting her brain. She needed food.When would the feast begin?

More and more new Gryffindors came and came as the sorting hat beckoned them to their newfound houses. She felt like a grandma going to a teenage party or club. Everyone looking at her, meeting her. She grinned and greeted all of the little ones. Her hand hurt from shaking each and every small hand. Well, they weren't THAT small, she twas only a year older than them.

Larisa remembered something in her bag. On the train back to Hogwarts, she had bought some goodies of the candy cart. Slowly, she reached into her handbag and pulled out a good. She silently opened the package and nibbled delightly on the treat. Boy, was she hungry. She only bit a tiny piece at a time, pausing to shake another one's hand. When the headmaster finally ended the sorting part of the ceremony, and she had shaken all the hands, she shoved the treat inside her mouth and chewed it with a bulging bubble of cheeks.

Amy Bennett

Amy looked up at the sound of a deep voice and was greeted with the sight of an older boy smiling at all of them. Correction: a very attractive older boy smiling at all of them. Realizing she was staring (and her jaw was possibly hanging open), Amy blinked, smiled, and responded to him. "Hi. I'm alright. My name's Amy."

Keith Corvin

"Hi Amy, I'm Keith, nice to meet you," he flashed a dashing smile at the girl. "I'm glad to hear that you're doing alright." Keith heard a wrapper being opened. Was that food? Keith looked around the table to see who had the goodies. A few persons away from him, a Miss Larisa Woods was opening up something and was nibbiling it right in front of him! Okay, maybe not right in front but really really close to him. "Hey Woods, you wanna share the lot?" This boy was hungry. He had finished up all his goodies that he bought from the train cart and was still hungry.

Keith looked at the other people around him. "Does anyone else have anything to eat?"

Nearly Headless Nick

Nick floated down the Gryffindor table adorned in his best clothes, as he was known to wear during the sorting, smiling and greeting the newer younger students as he went. "Why hello there! Welcome to Gryffindor, I say, is that chocolate pudding I see? Fantastic!" How lucky of Gryffindor to get such a wonderful 'batch' of first years this go around. Simply wonderful.

Of course, it would never be Sir Nick to forget about returning students as well. "Mister Kennedy! I dare say, congrats on getting Head Boy. Knew all along," he said with a wink, his perpetuate grin blazing down at the table. "Ms. Woods. Mr. Corvin. Oh, I dare say, is that Brodie I see?" At that, Nicholas floated off a little ways through the bodies of several Gryffindors, his head hanging in an almost-normal fashion, to accompany his fellow ghosts. Simply wonderful.

[[OOC: An an OOC welcome to all new Gryffindors :) Hope you enjoy the next seven years.]]

Emerald Knight

Emerald sighed all her other friends was in a different table and she couldn't talk to any of them how she wished that someone would talk to her in the gryffindor table. and she look back at the ravenclaw where her two new friends were now she wished that she never went to hogwarts and stayed with her family.

Ewan Mcgowan

Ewan was eating so much he was starving after all he did not notice the conversation around him "uh sorry nice to met you all I'm Ewan" said Ewan as he saw the house ghost stop by he remebered hearing his brother and sister talk about him "I know who you are it's nice to met you" said Ewan to the ghost he scooted down by the less crowed end of the table a older girl and one his age who had been sorted after him "ello I'm Ewan how are you today" asked Ewan.

Emerald Knight

Ewan was eating so much he was starving after all he did not notice the conversation around him "uh sorry nice to met you all I'm Ewan" said Ewan as he saw the house ghost stop by he remebered hearing his brother and sister talk about him "I know who you are it's nice to met you" said Ewan to the ghost he scooted down by the less crowed end of the table a older girl and one his age who had been sorted after him "ello I'm Ewan how are you today" asked Ewan.

Emerald looked and asked "are you talking to me?" excited maybe she might find a friend

Sabrina Hessenfield

Sabrina just drop to the seat next to Ewan when she saw a ghost and almost screamed.'Of course'she said to herself when she remembered that her mom told her that there are ghosts there and that ghosts really exist."Hi"she said to Ewan and turned around to the people that she didn't know."I'm Sabrina."she said with a smile.She loved this school and this people who were so open.She would never see people just walked up to a nother and talk to them like here.Her old school was really uptied so she enoyed every minute of getting to know other people around her in such a fency way.

Iviera Vangelisti

"Hey Sabrina." Iviera greeted, hoping that the girl remebered her from their Dormitory, as she plopped down into the seat next to her.

Sabrina Hessenfield

"Well hi,there Iviera"said Sabrina with a smiling face when she noticed her."Did you seen that ghost.I really can't remember what's his name but it's awsome that they are real."she said trying to decide what should she eat.All that food on the table and she really wished she could have more space in her stomach because she wanted to try all of it.She finally decide what she wants and search the Great Hall to find that ghost.She really didn't remember what's his name and she was sure that her mom told her.

Emerald Knight

"Well hi,there Iviera"said Sabrina with a smiling face when she noticed her."Did you seen that ghost.I really can't remember what's his name but it's awsome that they are real."she said trying to decide what should she eat.All that food on the table and she really wished she could have more space in her stomach because she wanted to try all of it.She finally decide what she wants and search the Great Hall to find that ghost.She really didn't remember what's his name and she was sure that her mom told her.

Emerald flopped on the sit between the two girl in her dormmates. "hey Sabrina and Iviera."

Iviera Vangelisti

"Hey Emerald," Iviera greeted. Iviera looked over at Sabrina, "that's Nearly Headless Nick, although I've heard he doesn't like being called that."

Samantha Stone

Sam had been in her own little world up until now. It was ickle overload time. Again. This was the only time in Hogwarts that Sam wished she were somewhere else. She knew that any second now, the ickle Storm was going to come up and do something that would totally embarass Sam. Hey, was that Keith? It was! He seemed different. But, in a good way. The thirteen year old smiled at her friend. "Hey, Keith! How've you been?" She yelled over the din in the Great Hall. The ickles were all eating and chatting with each other. Sam felt as though she stuck out like a sore thumb. She was definitely taller than most of them, but at least she wasn't towering over them.. Or was she? Sam looked at the boy sitting next to her. HOLY COW! The kid was at least a foot shorter than her. Sam's jaw dropped. Had she been that little when she had been a first year? Whatever. That wasn't really important right now..

Ewan Mcgowan

Ewan kept eating until he could not any more a new girl named Emerald came and sat down next to Sabrina and him and then a older girl he thought to be a thrid year sat next to him he was tired and stuffed he wanted to explore the castle and coomen room "Well goodnight everybody I'm going to explore see you all tomorow" said Ewan as he got up steched and walked off in search of the commen room.

Emerald Knight

Emerald cleared her thoart and yelled "ATTENTION EVERYONE I EMERALD KNIGHT PEED IN MY BED THAT IS ALL" Then she ran out of the great hall and up to the first year's dorm.

Iviera Vangelisti

Iviera cracked up, and buried her head in her hands, "I can't believe she actually did it!" she breathed, in between laughs.

Ariat Raines

Ariat was beginning to eat and try to get to know some of her fellow house mates. Ariat was about to take a drink of her pumpkin juice as she heard a voice she believed she recognized, "ATTENTION EVERYONE I EMERALD KNIGHT PEED IN MY BED THAT IS ALL" and watched as the girl, Emerald, maybe? bolted out the door. She turned to see Iviera laughing so hard she was beginning to cry, "I can't believe she actually did it!" Ariat began to laugh and shouted over to Iviera, "Hey, she sure has the Gryffindor courage and of course she took the pledge, so she's proven herself. Three cheers for Emerald! Hip hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Once a Gryffindor always a Gryffindor!"

Marika Blake

Marika had been studying all day long. She had to make sure she stayed up to speed, especially in Arithmancy, as she was signed up to be a tutor for that subject this fall. As the fifth year neared the Great Hall, a younger Gryffindor came bolting out of the doors. Marika stared after her for a moment, wondering what her rush was.

With a slight shrug, Marika pulled open the large (though surprisingly not super-heavy) oak door that led to the Great Hall and walked over to the Gryffindor table, waving to a few friends from other houses as she found a seat.

Marika sat down on the bench and looked around...Everyone seemed so small and cute! She only recognized one student...Samantha. "Hi Samantha, how are you? Glad to be back?"

Smiling to the other Gryffindors nearby, Marika said, "Welcome to Gryffindor!" With a cheerful wave she introduced herself before helping herself to some pumpkin juice and some shepards pie. She didn't normally like shepards pie but here at Hogwarts, everything tasted fantastic.

Keith Corvin

Keith didn't get an answer quite yet from Larisa but his attention was now on Sir Nick. "Hello Sir Nicholas," the 3rd year greeted the Gryffindor ghost. Keith watched as Sir Nick greeted many of the ickles who most were surprised to see a friendly ghost. Now if only there was one named Casper He laughed when the Gryffindor ghost passed THROUGH some of them. Haha! Poor little tykes started freaking out. Keith shook his head and laughed.

"Hey, Keith! How've you been?"

Keith looked up to see where the voice was coming from. He knew that voice but where was the body that made the voice? There a few kids away from him, Keith saw one of his best friends Sam Stone. "Excuse me guys," he told the ickles around him. He got up and walked over to Sam. Noticing that there wasn't much room to sit next to her, he nuged the boy sitting next to her to scoot over. A little rude of him yes but this was his best friend. "Hey Sam, I'm good, how about you?" he asked as he sat down.

Before getting a reply from Sam, he heard another girl yelling.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE I EMERALD KNIGHT PEED IN MY BED THAT IS ALL"

Keith stared at the girl with a weird looking face. So weird that it's too hard to explain. He watched as she walked out of the Great Hall. "Riiiiiiiiight," was the only thing he could think of to say at that moment.

Turnip

Turnip was wound with all the excitement. He was getting in the way so much in the kitchens that the older elves were finding him chores to do out of the way. He decided to go up to the Great Hall and see for himself how the fine feast looked on the tables of the Great Hall. The feast looked even more stunning up here in the hall with all the students. Turnip wanted to see how his Pumpkin smoothies looked. He had spent the afternoon making pumpkin smoothies and tiny witches broom treats made from pretzels and fruit strings.

He recognized Samantha and Keith from the pirate kitchen adventure and was going to squish in near them to see how his treats looked when he remembered how much Keith liked to eat. The boy had probably already eaten his.

Turnip poked his head between two first years and pointed the Pumpkin smoothies out to them. "Turnip is making those all day!" he told them nodding his head emphatically before leaving to look at the Ravenclaw table.

Posted Image

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.