Sign in to follow this  
Weasley

The Slytherin Table

Chelsea Marie Blythe

Chelsea half smiled at the boys comment. "This is true. I doubt it could ever get much more peaceful than this down here. I was just referring to the childish antics being done with." She reached for a goblet, suddenly quite thirsty, and fileld it with ice water.

"Nice to meet you Charles. I'm Chelsea. Chelsea Marie Blythe. What year are you by the way?"

She looked around. It had seemed that, unlike herself, he already knew at least a few other people here at their table. She suddenly felt slightly out of place.

Charles Fortiori

Charles hid a smirk at her response, but didn't say anything because the 'childish antics' she was referring to involved Valeska, and he wasn't about to speak out against his friend.

"I'm in the First Year, Chelsea Marie Blythe. What about yourself?" He was only messing with her by using her whole name as he had found it quite amusing the way she had said it, and hopefully his grn showed that he didn't mean it in a horrible way. Maybe he should've introduced himself properly, as Charles James Fortiori.

Eating some more of his dinner, Charles watched Chelsea, then finished chewing, swallowed, and spoke again. "So... Did you want Slytherin to begin with? Or do you even want it now?"

Valeska Rose

She looked at the girl up and down, then smiled politely and said,

"Hey, I'm Valeska Rose. You're right we were being childish...I already apologised to the older year and I'm not going to again. I know it was immature and it won't happen again. But if you;re going to sit and be rude then go somewhere else."

She smiled once again, forcefully and then gave two kisses to Charles saying,

"Yeah, I've been OK Charles...you?"

Charles Fortiori

Oooh, tension there. Not getting involved with that, Charles returned Valeska's greeting. "I'm fine thank-you." He then went back to eating, finishing off his dinner and his drink before looking back up. Charles was like nearly every other boy and man in the world - he hated confrontation, especially between two girls. Hopefully the coast was clear now.

"So, Valeska, where have you been hiding? Most of the time I seem to arrive just as you're leaving, or the other way round. Or you're just not there at all." He smiled at her, thinking that they needed to hang out more. "It's been rather quiet without your presense." And that was true. Most of the time he quite liked the peace and quiet, but he had made an exception there, and now it had disappeared he was missing it a little. Not that he'd ever admit that, of course.

Valeska Rose

"Aww..is Charles missing me?"

She giggled and linked her arm with his saying,

"OK, do you wanna go together to the lawn after this? We can do Herbology homework together...well you can help me:D"

She grinned at him and then said,

"Oh, yeah, did you know that me and Julian are going out?"

She grinned, eyes twinkling and then took a bite from her toast, wanting to see what Charles reaction was, she felt really close to him...she had spilt her heart out to him, so she felt close to him. She wondered what his reaction would be.

Edited by Valeska Rose

Charles Fortiori

((Charles and you?!? I'll edit around it later if I jsut leave that little bit blank for now))

Rolling his eyes, but smirking at the same time, Charles leant forward to get some more pumpkin juice. "I knew I should of kept my mouth shut. Want some?"

While he was sipping his drink he felt an arm slot through his left one, which meant he couldn't really use it anymore. Not that it mattered, as it appeared they were going to the lawn so they could do Valeska's homework. "I'm not doing your homework for you, especially when I haven't even done my own. But if we're going outside to do Herbology, I need to go and get some parchment." Taking the last swig oout of his goblet, Charles stood up, pulling Valeska up with him. Well, that's what happens when you link onto somebody: you do what they do. "Come on, missus, you can take the toast with you."

Stepping over the bench that was next to the Slytherin Table, Chalres found himself next to the Ravenclaws. Turning to facethe Snakes again, he nodded to them. "See you lot later, then."

((Do you wana set another thread up?))

Valeska Rose

((aaaggh can't believe I said Charles..I edited it...no you can start he thread:D..)

Valeska giggled as Charles pulled her up with him and biting her toast, quickly sipped some pumpkin juice as she was whisked off and left it on the table and waving to the others and saying,

"Bye!"

She laughed and began walking with Charles still latched onto him, they were making their way to the Common Room but Valeska quickly turned in the other direction, with a surprising amount of force for her petite stature and walked out into the lawn saying,

"I already have parchment."

She giggled and started running on the lawn, aiming for her favourite tree, a large oak one. She grabbed Charles hand and tugged him along behind her. She then stopped as she started coughing.

Damnshe thought. She had forgotten to go to Madame Pomfrey as Raine had said. She shrugged it off and walked quickly to the tree, still coughing and slightly wheezing. She sat herself down in the shade and smiled up at Charles, pating the grass next to her.

Chelsea Marie Blythe

Chelsea had been going to reply to Charles, then it appeared he and that rude girl left. She hadn't even been talking to the girl, or asked for an apology, so there was no need for her to go getting all snippity.

She rolled her eyes, then turned back to everyone else who was seated at that table. She really hoped that the rest of the people in her class didn't have attitudes like that. After all, she had enough of an attitude to handle, let alone everyone else's.

"So, anyone else feel like being rude? Or can we all enjoy our meal now?"

Valeska Rose

Valeska yawned and rubbed her eyes as she made her way into the Great Hall, she noticed that girl who seemed completely full of herself, so she sat a few seats away. Not wanting to be rude and get into an argument. She looked around the hall for someone she knew and sighed when she didn't see anyone.

Oh well... she thought to herself...I have plenty of friends...unlike some.

She smiled at the person in front of her, an older year she believed and started buttering her toast, taking a bit out of it and looking around curiously.

(sorry muse)

Eyla Roshena

Eyla almost tripped over as she made her way to the Great Hall. She was feeling a little tired. A little? Understatement of the century. She really must consider actually sleeping when she went to bed, it would probably improve both her co-ordination and mood in the mornings.

The Hall already seemed to be filling with people. She scowled at the noise. Couldn't they understand that it would give her a headache? Apparently not because the volume did not decrease in the slightest. She glared round blearily. Where to sit, where to sit... look, there was someone she vaguely recognised!

Still trying not to fall and make a fool of herself, she took a seat at the table almost opposite... what was it? Valeksa, that was it.

"Morning, Valeska," Eyla said as if she knew exactly who the other girl was. Well, she should really, she supposed. She secured herself some bacon and toast before tucking in with gusto. Yummy.

Charles Fortiori

Charles had slept in for once in his life, then not bothered to go to breakfast. He hadn't been particularly hungry, but four hours later he was, so he made his way to the Great Hall for lunch. Most of the school had already eaten, so he would have to be quick if he wanted to get a good meal before the House Elves cleared away.

Sitting somewhere close to the end of the Slytherin Table, Charles took some mash and pie, and some pumpkin juice. He was by himself, but that didn't really bother Charles. Sure, he liked company, so if someone joined him it would be good, but he also liked to be alone as some people tended to annoy him. Not many of said annoying people were in Slytherin though, so they shouldn't bother him while he was eating; they had their own table to sit at and their own house mates to annoy.

With Slytherin Table close to the door that led to the Entrance Hall, Charles could see the people walking about. The weather was quite warm so lots of students were heding outside, and Charles watched with slight interest for anyone he knew. When no one came, Charles continued to eat his lunch at a relaxed, leisurely pace.

Valeska Rose

Valeska gave a dirty look to the girl who had been so rude and smiled at Eyla saying,

"Yeah, I'm OK...you?"

She didn't wait for Eyla to answer as she spotted Charles sitting by himself, she smirked to herself and walked up, strolling casually and hugged Charles from behind saying,

"Hey Charlie."

She pecked him on the cheek and grinned at him sideways. She grabbed some of his bread and ate, grinning slyly and crossing her legs asked,

"So how have you been? Wooing the ladies?"

She arched an eyebrow slyly and looked around the table to see if she could spot anyone she recognised.

Charles Fortiori

Charles was used to unsuspected hugs and various other greetings from Valeska, so he didn't even flinch as she put her arms around him. He finished chewing then swallowed as Valeska sat down, eating his bread. He had thought about saying something along the lines of 'help yourself, why don't you?' but in the end he didn't bother. Charles was still not the most talkative person in the world and that comment would be unnessary in his eyes. Instead he gave her a pointed look as she ate it, raising his eyebrows. She knew him well enough to understand what that meant, he was sure.

"Of course," he replied, his voice serious. "And what about you? Chasing the men?"

He finished the last bit of lunch on his plate, put his cutlery down and drained the last bit of juice from his goblet, noticing Valeska looking around as he did so. "My company not good enough for you, Miss Rose?" Charles smirked at her.

Valeska Rose

Valeska narrowed her eyes at him and cheekily replied,

"Well..not really.But seeing as half the female population would like to be in my position right now. I guess you'll have to do for now."

She grinned at him, amused and arching an eyebrow poured him some more pumpkin juice. Taking some herself, she looked around once again then looked back and said,

"I'm sorry Charlie. Are you feeling left out?"

She put her hand on his arm subconsciously smiling cutely.

Charles Fortiori

Charles just rolled his eyes but took the pumpkin juice gratefully. "Thank-you. Left out? Not anymore, seeing as I now have your wonderful company..." He noticed her smiling - something she didn't seem to be doing enough of lately - and grinned to himself. He noticed she hadn't pulled over any food, so he gathered she'd already eaten.

"I'm finished - you want to go somewhere?" It was a bit of a silly question, as he didn't exactly want to stay in the Great Hall if she said no, but he was still polite enough to ask.

((Gah muse is gone))

Valeska Rose

Valeska smiled at him and replied,

"Yeah sure. Take me wherever you want kind sir. I will follow willingly."

She laughed at the silliness of what she had said and waited patiently for his reply.

Charles Fortiori

Charles smirked at her sillinss, but answered. "Yes, miss. I am at your service for you to do whatever you want with." He got up and brushed down his robes, then bowed obligingly. Laughing as he straightened up, Charles stuck out his hand to pull Valeska up from her seat.

"Come, I have some questions to ask you anyway, away from prying eyes and ears." Not that there was anyone sitting at the same end of the table as them, but it didn't matter.

('MUSE? What muse?' I hear you cry.)

Ryan Davidson

Ryan walked into the great hall with memories of the night before. There had been the first annual Gryffindor slumber party. It was a great night and Ryan had enjoyed it, but now he had to carry out the dare he had chosen last night. He had to go and sit at the wrong table at breakfast so now Ryan swallowed hard. Ryan had chose to sit at the Slytherin table because that would be the most fun and Ryan wanted to show he took the dare seriously. Ryan walked past the Gryffindor table and a few Gryffindors looked up and smiled at him knowing what he had to do. Ryan saw a spot that was free at the Slytherin table so he walked up to the table and sat down at the Slytherin table for a few seconds no one noticed then a few Slytherins saw him and said "Oooi what do you think you are doing?" Ryan smiled and said "How are you guys doing? Great food over here!" Ryan saw a Slytherin prefect look over at the racket and Ryan thought he had over stayed his visit so Ryan grabbed a chocolate eclair and left the table he went over to the Gryffindor table at a run and sat down. The Gryffindors who had watched him go over erupted into applause so Ryan took a bite of the eclair, it was the best eclair he ever had.

Ashley Wicker

Ashley yawned tiredly as she sat down at the Slytherin table. She had potions today, and she wasn't quite looking foreward to it either. Mostly because she had spent another late night up finishing yet another mad essay. Really, was this woman trying to kill them all?

She yawned again as she began to fill her plate with hame and eggs, she swiped a Butterbeer to help wake her up. But that wasn't what had awaken her. It was the fact that a Gryffindor, yes a Gryffindor came and sat down across from her.

Ashley choked on her eggs. She coughed. "A-are you bloody m-m-insane!?!?!?" She choked out. Ashley didn't get an aswer, seeing as the unwelcome guest had noticed that his unwelcomed stay had exspired.

"Nice to see that he has some sense." She muttered, and began to chug her Butterbeer.

Dextral Denmore

OOC: I can post here, right?

Dextral walked very slowly to the table, he didnt want to be at this table...he hated the choice that the hat had given him and he sat by himself and put his head down, his hunger didnt bother him now, he didnt want to eat. "I...dont want to be here.."

Chanel Gebana

Chanel sat at the Slytherin Table.She was the shy,pretty,First year girl who no one ever talked to.She looked down at her dinner and frowned.Chanel had been like this ever since the Sorting Hat yelled,"Slytherin!"She straightened out her robes and she wished he had some friends.

Her parent`s would not be happy to know that their Pureblood daughter is the outcast of Slytherin.Chanel grew pale and stared at the ground awkwardly. No one sat next to her.She had sat at the end of the table while everyone else sat on the other.

Chanel took a sip of Pumpkin Juice and yawned.She was terribly tired,but she didn`t know who her roommates were,and she was a tiny bit scared to find out who they were going to be.She put some lip gloss on and stared at the Ravenclaw Table and Gryffindor.

Chanel rolled her eyes at the kids flirting with each other at the other house tables.

Chanel would look at her self everyday in the mirror and ask herself why boys hated her.And she would simply say,because she was not pretty enough.

Rivendell Phoenix

Rivendell stood up and walked towards the table that was cheering wildly. He recalled the words the hat said.

"You are clever and sneaky as a fox, that's for sure. And you're determination is truly daunting. You'll go very far in SLYTHERIN!" the hat said while shouting the last word.

"So I belong in Slytherin!" Riven thought as he took a seat with his fellow Slytherins.

Riven was looking at the Sorting hat when a boy named Potter, James was asked to take the sit. He took his eyes off it and looked at the other students in the table with him.

The older students were chatting up with old friend while his fellow first years looked just as nervous as he was. He wanted to talk to someone but he felt his throat was actually burning.

All the time Riven sat quietly as the feast started and he ate. He was glad of the food as he hasn't really eaten back on the train.

While eating, he thought about what his classes were going to be and hope for some Professor or older student would actually help him understand a bit.

Rocío Espinosa

Rocío looked down the table at the fresh meat er... adorable little ickles. Yeah, that's it. She grabbed a chocolate éclair-- they were what she missed most during the summer time-- and bit off a nicely-sized chunk. Delicious, gooey chocolatey-ness...

Having finished delighting in her dessert, she loaded her plate up with the main course, setting aside another éclair for later, and began to study the firsties once again.

"Just look at their faces... they look like they've never seen food before!" she thought to herself, causing herself to literally laugh out loud. She quickly realised what she was doing, however, and so straightened herself back up.

Now, of course, came the difficult decision of deciding which ickle she would terrorise first... so many ickles, so little time. She decided, simply, that the first ickle to speak to her would be the one she would terrorise first. It made sense to her, after all they were pretty much walking into it! She smiled at the thought of her genius plan and continued to eat her meal.

Rivendell Phoenix

Rivendell was chewing his food when he heard someone laugh.

He looked at the direction where the sound came from and saw a older looking girl straightening herself.

"Someone must have made a joke!" Riven thought.

As he tried to get back his focus on his food, he saw a something floating over at the other end of the table. It was transparently silver and seem to have black stains all over it. It was a ghost!

Riven felt his hair stood up as the ghost floated on. He never saw a ghost before and he never really thought they were real.

Then Riven gathered his thoughts. "Your in Magical world now Riven! Things like this are suppose to be normal."

And after casting a last look on the ghost at the other end now chatting with an older student, Riven started to eat again.

Demetri Moskov

Demetri sat at the Slytherin table for the first time for breakfast. All week he had been sleeping in and just snacking on the way to his first class as he stayed up late at night practising magic and reading. Looking back on his first week and his classes he was happy with what had happened and hogwarts had lived up to everything he expected of it. Besides even further he was more then happy to be a Slytherin even though they got labelled, it was a great house to be in to develope his magical ability.

As he helped himself to a large serving of bacon and eggs he thought of his subjects. The ones he liked, Potions and the ones he didn't quiet like, Astronomy. But by far his favourite thing to do was duel he had duelled so much this week he was pretty average at the moment but he guessed it was just experience; which he couldn't wait to get.

As he finished off his breakfast he stood up, streched, turned and decided to make his way to the lawn outside to relax and rest as he didn't think his body could handle anymore duelling for a day or so.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.