Sign in to follow this  
Weasley

The Slytherin Table

Giselle Monroe

Giselle leaned toward 'Bahair, and whispered,"Well, if we want to get places we're going to need atleast one person we can observe closely in Gryffindor, and an upperschool student. Maybe a fourth or a fifth year."

Giselle seriously did some caculating about this. They were going to have to make contacts in every area. They were going to have to have friends in high places. Being to top students in their year would take some serious planning. It would be hard to tell who would be useful to them, seeing as 'twas only the first day of the school year, but Gisell already had some ideas.

"We're also going to need a boy contact. If we don't have a boy, then we won't beable to bring the boy dominant houses down from the inside. Besides, boys are majorly different from girls, and we need to beable to understand how they work," she suggested to 'Bahair.

Edited by Giselle Monroe

Emerald Rosemary

Alexis raised an eyebrow and looked at Emerald, “We don’t like you and you don’t like us so why are you speaking to us?” she said coolly giving her a look of contempt.

"I'm just rying to be nice," she said, in an unusual tone from her voice. "Unlike some, I take responsibilities. So I have to get used to being kind to others," her voice was narky and unkind.

"Maybe one day, you might do something just a little bit sane."

Emerald thought she was sounding a little stupid, but all the same she stared into Alexis' eyes and didnt show any fear.

Awen Fox

Awen sat down at the Slytherin table, managing somehow to present an aura of 'cool' to the world despite her stomach churning. She still hadn't really met anyone yet and a fear that she never would was creeping up her spine. But she knew that if she didn't eat something she'd feel even worse. Eating was the practical thing to do and if Awen Fox was anything it was practical (and ambitious, calculating, loud...well ok maybe she was a lot of things).

Glancing around the table again, wondering who to talk to she put some food on her plate and began to eat.

Alexis Edwards

"You see Emerald I know how to be nice, I'm nice to Hailey I'm even nice to Sam well at lest to a point. But you all you did was lie when I first met you, yet you wanted to be friends. If you really wanted to be friends with us you wouldn't have lied to us right off." Alexis said calmly, Emeralds unkind voice not bothering her in the lest.

Aeolis Morgana

I had been sorted into Slytherin, just as I had expected. Dressing into my black and green robes, I knew this was meant to be. I couldn't wait to start classes and show everyone what I was capable of, it would definitely be a year to remember.

As I made my way into the Great Hall, I spotted the Slytherin table and took a seat. Pulling out my Potions book, I quickly began going over what I had been reading the night before, wanting to be prepared for my class...

Emerald Rosemary

Emerald gave Alexis a snare.

"Well, I didnt want to tell many people..." her voice was trailing off. Emerald didnt like talking about the past. Her hair was getting caught in her food at one point she was looking at it so closely. Her neck started to hurt, but that didnt matter.

"I dont know how you can live with your past, but I'm having problems..."

Jaxson Slugthorns

Jaxson struggled to control his laughter as the two girls beside him began exchanging vicious dagger-like glares. 'Wonder what happened to make them hate each other' he wondered. He need not wonder for long, as Alexi answered his question. 'Lying heh, obviously not a very good one. She would be better off in ravenclaw.'

Jaxson took out a notepad and began scrawling a note to his friends back home. But he couldnt write with all this arguing going on, he felt the need to get involved but held himself back.

Emerald Rosemary

Emerald swallowed her bit of chicken skin, and wondered when they were going back to the common room. She looked over at Gryffindor table. Aeryn, JeneViv. They looked towards her and waved, Emerald did the same.

Emerald was tired and wanted to go to bed. I wonder...

Alexis Edwards

Emerald gave Alexis a snare.

"Well, I didnt want to tell many people..." her voice was trailing off. Emerald didnt like talking about the past. Her hair was getting caught in her food at one point she was looking at it so closely. Her neck started to hurt, but that didnt matter.

"I dont know how you can live with your past, but I'm having problems..."

“Oh please stop using your past as a pity me story, it’s getting rather old. Stop living in the past and work the future. I’ve had bad things happen my past, I know someone else who as too,” she glanced at Jaxson, “but I’m not sitting around feeling sorry for myself. And as for your problems big deal everyone has them that a part of life.”

Emerald Rosemary

"I'm trying," she said glaring at Alexis. "The hard part is when people keep asking about things. Look if you can forget, fine! Oh my god your a super-person, my idol, I dont care, pick one and stick to it, okay. Now just ignore me, and I'll ignore you (unless in some strange coincidence we end up partners in a class or some stupid thing) okay?" she asked. She knew she was sounding desperate, but she didnt care anymore.

Alexis Edwards

"I haven't forgotten my past," she mumbled to herself. Alexis was all too happy to ignore Emerald she was doing a good job of it until she spoke to her. Then she looked at Jaxson smiling "So what are you writing."

Emerald Rosemary

Emerald smiled and turned back to Maeve.

"Dont ask," she said before Maeve could question her.

Jaxson Slugthorns

'Just a letter to some old friends, but so far ive only managed to write the date. Your argument kept me amused!' Jaxson picked his pen up again and bit the end of it trying to think of something to write. All this talk of the past had made Jaxson edgy and self-concsious something that wasnt in his character.

Benny Laut-Thacker

Benny took a seat at the Slytherin table and grabbed a slice of toast. Chewing on it contentedly, he managed to ignore the frivolous chatter of the students seated around him, many of them brand-spaking new firsties. He rolled his eyes, but smiled inside. It felt great to be a 3rd year.

[/pointless]

Bindy Green

Brody sipped her orange juice listening to alexis and Jaxson talk about something, she wasn't really paying attention. She was wondering how lessons would be today

Ivy Arden

Ivy sauntered to the great hall happily, happy that she got to sleep in since her class wasn't until after lunch. That was the meal she was off to currently, and Ivy was surprised at herself. She wasn't usually in such a light-hearted mood, but today she was; she assumed it was because she got to sleep so much later than usual. Finally, she reached the beautiful Great hall and drifted to the slytherin table proudly, sitting towards the end and waiting for someone to sit next to her, though she didn't mind eating alone.

Grabbing a sandwich, she bit in and let her thoughts drift placidly in and out of her head.

Veldrin Tagnikzur

By the Gods there were a whole load of new students sitting at Slytherin table… so much so that Veldrin himself honestly didn’t know where to sit. They were ~everywhere~ and it was a little frightening to be around so many little people… he had been held back this year (as disappointing as it was) and honestly he couldn’t blame the students. He hadn’t tried last year and was paying for it.

‘I’ll do better this year… because if I get held back again Urian will have so much against me…’ Veldrin thought idly to himself as he took a spare seat and began glancing around for anything that was without meat. It wasn’t that he didn’t like meat… he just couldn’t seem to eat it without getting sick. Although… he did eat some things that were better then any ‘meat’ dish he’d tried when he was young. Oh yea, cheese cake and chocolate! Ahem… those weren’t meat groups… but Veldrin did enjoy things like non-meat chilly!

Mmm… chilly!

Anyhow… back to the table. He was looking for something he could eat… there were a few things he wouldn’t mind having but there were a lot of meat plates near that were making his stomach unstable. Deciding on just starting with a small salad, Veldrin doused it in salad sauce before listening in on the conversations around. No one was truly talking to him, so he didn’t try to intrude on the conversation… that was after all far too rude and he wasn’t interested in butting in when he didn’t know the full conversation. Sighing he quickly tugged a strand of black hair back before returning to his salad.

Lacer Putus

To say that the amount of Slytherin students was daunting would be an understatement, however Lacer Putus was not disheartened. He saw one face he recognised; Aeolis. The feisty girl was forever making enemies for herself but Lacer wouldn't be put off by her temper, in fact he found it a worthy occupation to try and annoy her. He was childish, yes. His cupid's boy lips twisted into a smirk as he drifted straight past her, as if not even noticing her. Always reading, smart girl. She'd go far, he could sense it. First year at the school and already he had high ambitions of himself and others.

He sat himself down at a spare place on the bench and merely observed those who were they with a dark twinkle in his eye. Their arguments, conversations, pleas for attention with little selfish remarks did not go unnoticed to him. It was entertaining. He reached out absentmindedly and picked up a bread roll, a mischievious smile haunting his expression. He threw it all the way down the table, in the general direction of Aeolis although unfortunately it hit a few other Slytherins as it progressed through the air.

"God, this is place is crowded," he elbowed the person sitting next to him, feeling the urge to be somewhere else. He looked up at the cieling, marvelling at it yet again and wished he could be out there flying high somewhere. Lost in the grey clouds just to get away from all the noise.

Maria Silversmith

Maria has avoided the slytherin table since Jordan Barhorst broke up with her two terms ago. She mostly ate in her Dorm avoiding many people at the moment. Her blue eyes surveyed the room and smirked looking at all the new term students the new firsties. Maria was now a 4th year and in front of her was a lot of different years. Grinning slightly she walked out of the common room as it was so very crowded. And walked down to the slytherin tables in the great hall.

Opening the door of the Great hall she scanned the room for anyone she would know. Alas there was one person she knew very well and have been her unofficial mentor. Maria walked to the back of Veldie putting her arms around the slytherin older year and said softly in his ear. “Hi Veldie did you miss me?” Now she could not have her hair in the way because she was around Veldie who cut it off for her. It was shorter then it was two terms ago.

Maria was hungry and said to him “Do you mind if I join you Veldie?” Grinning as she slightly blew in his ear then her hand touched his hair messing it a bit but alas people Maria has always been close to Veldie. Very close. She looked at all the food while waiting for an ok from Veldie to sit down beside him. Merlin he has grown so hot since my first year. Veldie is and always be very very important to me… I just hope he will not forget me when he *gulp* Graduates next term. Or the term after. Maria thought to herself while she crushed deeply on Veldie…

Calyxandra Marceau

My, the table was full. It was a wonder the long benches could hold all the Slytherins. Currently, Calyx was wedged between a fidgety batchmate of hers and a burly third year. She wasn't enjoying being sandwhiched much, and the temptation to go sit with the Hufflepuffs was starting to seem appealing. At least their table wasn't crowded. Goodness, by the time breakfast was through she was going to be all sore from being at a tight spot for such a long time. The young Marceau spooned the rest of her cereal into her mouth. She had plenty of time at her disposal, her first subject wasn't until a little later in the morning. And as she was by no means in any mood to explore the grounds, she simply sat there- taking up a small space in the massive table.

From nearby, she caught sight of a familiar face. Calyx blinked in surprise, the glass grasped in her fingers poised half-way to her lips. It was that mugger from Diagon Alley! She blinked again, thinking perhaps that he was just a figment of her imagination and would vanish in a wink. The older student was still there, enjoying a salad apparently. The look of calm on the young girl's face was replaced with one of utter surprise. So, maybe he wasn't a mugger after all? Or it could be, that the person before her was a mere clone of the one she'd encountered before.

Calyx took a sip of water. "I don't think I ever got your name," she commented. It wasn't that she needed to know it either, just curious of course. After all, you usually never got second run-ins with muggers and this was a rather peculiar experience.

Alisha Zembly

Alisha darted between a couple of what looked to be older students and grabbed a few carrots to take out with her to the lawn. She hated to even think about how she was ever going to get a spot at this table. She had come into the great hall and had been overwhelmed at how many slytherins could fit at one table.

She had walked slowly to about halfway down the table looking at all the food. And all that meat! Yuck. Her mother was a vegetarian, and so was she. She was going to have to talk to someone about the lack of anything besides salad for those who did not eat meat. Just because she was a veg, didn't mean she wanted to eat salads every day of the week for every meal. She sighed and grabbed her carrots and turned to leave.

Liam Beru

Holy Crap...

That was the first thought that ran through Liam's head as his gaze landed upon the Slytherin Table. There sure was a lot of new ickles seated about. It was so crowded in fact, that Liam didnt know where to sit. He didnt even see anyone he knew.

No...wait! There was Benny! Thank the gods!

"Excuse me!" He mumbled, as he scurried over to the table, and squished himself right next to Benny, who at the time, was munching on a piece of toast. Grabbing an apple, he shoved it in his face and took a huge bite. He munched for a few seconds, and kept his silence as the voices of all the little buggers filled his ears. There was no use talking in this, Liam doubted he could even be heard over the noise. Oh well, he had to eat fast anyways. Class of course was his first concern.

[/also pointless]

Scarlet Summerton

"Omg, what the hell happened here? Theres like no room," Scarlet looked around the crowded Great Hall.

She stedied herself and flipped her hair as she strode over to the Slytherin house table, as she did so she drew the attention of a few students who where squished up on the end of the bench.

She quickly shoved at a small first year and reached over to grab a muffin and her timetable (off one of the Prefects).

The common room was looking good at the moment.

Edited by Scarlet Summerton

Alina Rouge

wow there are a lot of firsties here

Alina looked around the great hall searching for a few Huffies and Ravies to mingle with. She noticed a few of her friends from Slytherin ditched her to go talk with "cooler" crowd. "Ah well who needs them" she whispered to herself as she took her usual seat at the table.

She ate a little of the chicken they offered that night and a bit of pumpkin juice. She tried to eat dessert but was so full from the chicken she decided to quite. She fixed her clothes (which had a ton of crumbs on it ewww) and left without saying goodbye to anyone.

Mildred Kincaid

Mildred rolled her shoulders and frowned into the mirror. Another day. Of Herbology.

Seriously, what was up with that class. Did they have to go to a foriegn land EVERY class? Did the school not have umpteen Greenhouses on the campus so they could explore the world of dirt without having to leave the grounds?

Besides, Mildred didn't even see the point of learning about dirt. It was dirty. Tada, education procured. She crinkled her nose and sat down at the Slytherin table. A couple of slices of toast with apricot jelly smeared on them appeared. "Mmm, nice.." she said to herself and put a napkin carelessly in her lap.

Chow time. She took a huge bite out of a piece of toast and reached for a glass of pumpkin juice. Ah food. It was nice. It made the world go away.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.