Sign in to follow this  
Weasley

The Slytherin Table

Giselle Monroe

Giselle smiled. Her fellow year mates were right up her alley. They all pretty much had the same goal: to bring Slytherin back all its glory. With a bunch like this, it wouldn't be too hard. Or so she hoped.

"I agree about the Gryffindors. What happened to the times when the other houses shook in their knee socks when they even heard the word Slytherin?" She said to Findbahair, with a tone in her voice that made it sound like this was what she wanted to accomplish while she was at Hogwarts. Indeed, it was ONE of her goals, but she had many others, some she would possible never reveal to her fellow pupils.

"Clark Orwell"

Giselle turned her head to the boy. He was good looking, but not immensly so. She tilted her head slightly.

"Orwell.... the name sounds somewhat familliar. Can't place it though," she thought outloud. The name indeed sound familliar, but so did most of the names of Slytherins.

Emelia Springer

She walked up to the Slytherin table smirking. She always knew she belonged here, with parent like hers, who wouldnt. Sitting down, she glanced at the students surrounding her. Quite a few first years and a few scattered older students. damn it. where was everyone she had met on the train.

Around her, she could hear introductions being made, while the sorting hat continued placing students in appropriate houses. She s######ed as a recently named hufflepuff tripped on a bench, landing flat on her face. Might as well join into the fun until I find Maeve

She turned to a girl next to her, who had just said something about bringing the other houses down a notch.

"Hi, im Emelia." Noticing the next student to be sorted had been placed in gryffindor she rolled her eyes adding with sarcasm "I hope your enjoying this as much as i am"

Edited by Emelia Springer

Clark Orwell

"Hey didnt i meet you on the train" Clark said looking at the girl who had just sat down.

Emelia Springer

She turned around noticing a boy she had seen while she was visiting compartments.

"Yeah. Didnt think I'd see you at this table Clark. Do you know anyone else who got into Slytherin?"

Clark Orwell

"Didnt think i would be here" Clark said "no one else is in that compartment is in slytherin"

Maeve Epans

Once the hat was off her head, Maeve walked to the Slytherin table and sat next to someone she never saw before, after all, a lot of the people she met before were in different houses.

"Hello, I'm Maeve Epans." she introduced herself to the person.

Findbahair Devalgras

Findbahair frowned in agreement, "It's such a pity. I've heard stories from my father about when Slytherin was in its prime. The powerhouse of Hogwarts."

Findbahair continued to watch the scene unfold with a critical eye. She was careful to school her expresssion to one of under boredom when in fact she was watching those around her for any exploitable weaknesses. This type of information would allow her time at Hogwarts to be as enjoyable as possible, well at least for her, not so much for everyone else.

Forming a sigh Findbahair turned her attention back to Giselle.

"You know I think this could be the start of a beautiful... eh... friendship," Findbahair smirked.

Elizabeth Gardner-Golden

Elizabeth watched all of the new Slytherins come to the table. She certainly hoped that they would do their homework so that they could win the House Cup. Elizabeth wished that the Slytherins could sweep everything one year. Honestly, how awesome would that be?

She smirked. Another year at Hogwarts to look forwards to. Honestly Elizabeth couldn't wait. She stuck her fork in the food, took a bite, smiled and then watched all of the clamoring chatter. Was it just her or did there seem to be more new students then normal?

Giselle Monroe

Giselle smirked knowingly at Findbahair.

"I agree," she said, as pleasantly as she could. Not that she wasn't being pleasnt at the moment. It's just that her voice usually had a sort of unpleasant meaning behind it.

Jaxson Slugthorns

Jaxson finished talking to Mali, and eating the many offerings of food that littered the massive hall. Feeling bloated and greedy, he stood up and made his goodbyes to Mali.

'Ill cya in the common room or lessons tomorrow Mali' Jaxson smiled as he walked down the table to where Alexi and Bindy sat. He wondered how they would react to him now, after events in the train.

'Hi guys, looks like we all got our rightful house eh' Jaxson smiled his infectious grin

Bindy Green

"Hi Jaxson" Bindy said smiling at his infectious smile, "Looks like we did, congratulations, although for me i wasn't expecting much else"

Findbahair Devalgras

"So, Giselle," Findbahair started, "Any relatives attending Hogwarts?"

It was always good, she found to get to know the poeple she would be dealing with on a daily bases. It allowed her to reason through the possible reactiosn she would get and how people thought. It always gave her an extra edge. With family in the mix, Giselle could get offended if Findbahair unknowingly insulted one. It was better to get that sort of problem out of the way.

Kate Archer

Kate smiled as the sorting hat yelled out "Slytherin!" Her grandparents would be shocked. They had told her repeatedly that her mother's "dirty blood" would prevent her from being put in the "noble house of Slytherin", maybe now she could make them proud.

As she took a seat at the Slytherin table, she pushed down her nervousness and put on a blank face. Kate studied all her new housemates. Her grandfather had told her that Slytherins had to be strong and sly. It's easier to figure out how the system works if you seemed oblivious to it, she thought.

"Hello!" she said in a bubbly voice, introducing herself to the table, "My name is Kate Archer."

Edited by Kate Archer

Alexis Edwards

“Hey Jaxson” Alexis smiled brightly at him “We sure did, did you really think the three of us could be but anywhere else?”

Jaxson Slugthorns

Jaxson was relieved to see they both smiled back. They both agreed that all three were destined for the grean of Slytherin.

'Your right of course' Jaxson beamed 'Nowhere else would of accepted us probably anyway.'

Jaxson sat down as a space appeared and turned to them both.

'So what you think so far?'

Alexis Edwards

Alexis shrugged “So far so good, but I don’t really have an opinion yet since I don’t really know anyone.”

Giselle Monroe

Giselle could see where this smart girl was getting at. She would prove to be a useful freind and ally indeed.

"Actually," She said,"I'm an only child, and the last of my cousins and other close relatives that went here left last year." She took a spoon full of stew, and swallowed before asking, "How about you? Do you have any relatives who attend this school?"

Relatives of freinds could also prove to be great allies. Whoever said that there is power in numbers was right. If she had connections in the many areas of Hogwarts, it would definitely prove to be advantageous indeed.

Jaxson Slugthorns

Alexis shrugged “So far so good, but I don’t really have an opinion yet since I don’t really know anyone.”

'I know what you mean' Jaxson replied. 'Its all been good so far, did you see that that girl who was in the carriage with us is now a prefect. Lucky i apologised i reckon'

Alexis Edwards

“Brooke? Yeah I did see her. Yeah you are lucky you apologized to her though I don’t know if she heard you or not you better ask her and make sure. And you best be nice to her being she’s a prefect and all.” Alexis said.

Lisa Hannison

Lisa felt happy when the hat called out Slytherin. She wouldn't be on her moms bad side. Good. She handed the hat back to the teacher, and trotted over to the Slytherin table. She took an empty spot, and turned to the person next to her. "Hi.I'm Lisa.Well you probably know that. Why don't people just point at people and say, here, come and put on the hat.Whats your name?"

Jaxson Slugthorns

“Brooke? Yeah I did see her. Yeah you are lucky you apologized to her though I don’t know if she heard you or not you better ask her and make sure. And you best be nice to her being she’s a prefect and all.” Alexis said.

'Ill catch her around some time probably, nothing to hang up on really' Jaxson muttered as he looked around the table. 'So many girls this year, must be at least 6 for every 1 boy, excellent' Jaxson gave a big smile.

Findbahair Devalgras

A smile greeted Giselle's answer. "No, I don't have any relatives here. I had two older sisters, but graduated a few years back. I'm the last of the family to head to Hogwarts, not that I'd mingle with them anyways. Two Ravenclaws," Findbahair rolled her eyes. "Inherited trait from my mother. Both bookworms whose idea of fun is sitting in a dusty library researching. I shudder to think we're related."

She gave Giselle a wink before daintly picking up her fork to begin eating. As she ate, she followed some of the conversations floating down the table. It seems many people had already formed friendshsips and bonds. It wouldn't do for the others to one up her. She'd need more friends.

"So, Giselle, see any other possible... hem... candidates for our friendship?" she asked, making sure she kept her voice low.

Alexis Edwards

Alexis rolled her yes at what Jaxson said boys they're all the same, she thought.

Edited by Alexis Edwards

Emerald Rosemary

Emerald ate her dinner slowly, she felt like she could throw up. She was very over heated and didnt like being on the same table as Aliexis and Bindy.

"Oh, Hi Maeve, Emalia. Didnt see you guys here, I thought you might've been in Slytherin, no I take that back, I knew you guys would." She smiled at her friends from the train. She put on a big grin. She then took a big breath, knowing she couldnt hide forever and looked behind her at her nightmares.

"Hi Alexis, hey Bindy, I KNEW you guys would make it here, in Slytherin I meen," she was trying to sound like them, when they were talking to a "mudblood".

"So what're your plans for the year know that you guys are 100% sure your already in Slytherin?" she asked. She hoped they wouldnt come up with a smart comeback she wouldnt answer to and stuttered, stupidly.

She looked at them praying that they wont say something too bad.

Alexis Edwards

Alexis raised an eyebrow and looked at Emerald, “We don’t like you and you don’t like us so why are you speaking to us?” she said coolly giving her a look of contempt.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.