Sign in to follow this  
Weasley

The Slytherin Table

Benny Laut-Thacker

The Great Hall seemed bigger than Benny remembered it. Of course, he had only been gone for a few weeks, so it was no different than it had been before the holidays. Benny shrugged and grinned, taking in the wafting smell of breakfast.

He glanced around at the house tables, all of which were nearly empty. There were several professors seated at their long table at the end of the hall. Most looked groggy and grumpy, but a few were talking animatedly, gesturing excitedly. They had obviously seen Benny come in. Cha.

The four house tables were nearly buried in plates of delicious food and giant mugs of drink: waffles, pancakes, French toast, bagels, jams, jellies, puddings, pies, cakes, bacon, eggs, sausage...Benny licked his lips. His mouth was watering. He made his way over to the Slytherin table, which was fairly empty due to the early hour of the day, and settled himelf down in front of a towering plate of sausages.

Edited by Benny Laut

Ethan Vance

Ethan wooshed by and stole one of the sausages Benny was sitting in front of. Squee!

[Zomg. I totally had to. You can ignore this if you want, but it was well worth the one sentence post! ^_^]

Nocturn Mortum

Mimicking the voice of his Charms professor in a playful way Nocturn turned and motioned towards his house table in the Great Hall. It was seeming that fewer and fewer of his friends were eating at the Slytherin table, most were bringing some food with them up to their dorms or the library so they can have more time to study. This NEWT year was a quite tough but Nocturn still found enough time to wander about the castle looking for people breaking the rules and whatnot. (not really, ofcourse).

His stride was constant as he slowly got closer and sat at the large table. Having looked around for a second the 18-year-old started picking at different foods and before you could even say "Dueling!" his plate was covered in an immense plethora of yumminess.

Aurah Angusine

Rubbing at the base of her eye Aurah lazily made her way through the sea of students and tables. She wasn't really in the mood to eat but she figured it wasn't exactly healthy to go through a whole day without eating something. Ever since returning to Hogwarts and finding out the news of the Quidditch Pitch, well she had basically become depressed moody teenager. It was heart breaking for any Quidditch player, especially when they were doing so good.

The Slytherin team was not far from perfect, duh. They were destined to have the cup this year, they had obliterated the Hufflepuff team in Communist Russian fashion. But alas everything went to hell and it was complete rubbish. Since when has Hogwarts had budget cuts. It was absurd, completely unheard of! Especially for something as important as Quidditch. It made her want to scream.

Pushing her long hair behind her shoulders the Fourteen-year-old took a seat across from a very tall, dark-haired Snake. Looking up Aurah caught site of the boy. She had never met him before but she had seen him many times in the commons. Averting her eyes she spooned a bit of potatoes onto her plate and poked at them in a very uninterested manner. Glancing up again Aurah noticed all the food on the boy's plate. He was pretty skinny, could he actually eat all of that? It made her smirk, slightly.

"Can you finish all of that?" She replied with the small smirk playing on her pale lips. Maybe distracting herself from Quidditch would help her lighten up. Maybe.

Samuel Craft

Sticking his right arm up in the air and his left arm down towards the cold stone floor, Samuel arched his back a bit and began to stretch with a yawn. Mornings were never one of his things, and probably never will be. The sun was really bright this morning, making it difficult for the brown haired boy to see. The dungeons were nice and dark all year round with not that much light, which was good. Unfortunately when he came up from the staircase leading down to the dungeons, the bright light burned those eyes used to the dark.

Walking into the Great Hall, he walked over to the almost empty Slytherin table. Only noticing one familiar face in which he had seen in the chamber last term, Aurah. As the Slytherin walked passed her, he flashed her a smile and sat down not to far away from her, making it so the two could have a conversation at any given time. For boys his age, they started to grow these things called hormones that turned icky little girls to hot beautiful young ladies. And Aurah was certainly in the hot beautiful young ladies group.

Ambar Cirisse

Why didn't Slytherins EVER have food fights? Had they lost all their sense of entertainment? Ambar would have loved to be in one, but, sadly, he didn't want to be the one blamed for the whole incident, reason why he did not start hauling apples and eggs at his classmates. Still, he had a small problem with his fork right now. Accidentally (that is IF you could call that an accident), the Slytherin had nailed his fork into the table...and now, he could not get it out. He had even used several spells to try and pull it out, all of them doing little to the bent fork.

"If only they'd start buying decent forks...Hogwarts is," Ambar clenched the fork's handle with two hands, "definitely", he stood up, "not", he pulled with all his strength, "POOR!" The fork cracked out of the wood and slid out of Ambar's grasp, flying off down the table. "AH!" Nearly tripping with his seat, Ambar ran after the fork which seemed to slowly fly down into the table. With a loud 'CLUNK!' it nailed itself back into the table right before a Slytherin girl. His shoes skidded on the floor as he braked once the fork nailed itseld, and he nearly fell backward, only saved by...a 'mysterious' force that kept him...er...standing...y'know.

He took a seat before said girl, put both his arms on the table, and placed his chin over them, while gazing at the girl. "Hey..." He smiled, and pointed at the fork, "that was mine...sorry." Ambar chuckled.

Aurah Angusine

Awaiting the reply of the older boy Aurah laid her forearms against the table and stared at the mashed potatoes on her plate. She gave them a solemn grimace and pushed it a few inches away from her. Food had lost all its appeal sadly. Breathing in deeply Aurah leaned back slightly as a figure passed by her. Her eyes followed and was graced with the sight of the well-known dueling addict Samuel Craft. Aurah had dueled him before..and even if he was younger he had beat her pretty bad. Although she hated admitting defeat there wasn't much she could do in dueling. She had started quite late so was still a beginner. The flirtatious smile on his face caused Aurah to turn her head toward his way.

Was he always like this? She almost laughed. "Hello Samuel, how was your-" Aurah cut off as something came flying her way. The Snake's bright violet eyes popped open as she turned to look right in front of her. Where once her plate had been sitting, was now a dinner fork stuck into the wood of the table, slowly swinging back and forth. Her mouth opened slightly as she looked up. "I swear if that was a first year..." She trailed as her eyes darted, looking for the guilty party.

Alas a boy plopped himself right before her and with an all too charming voice claimed ownership. Aurah was about ready to whack him a good one against the head but paused. Dragging her eyes to the fork she reached her hand out and pushed the fork, sending it swaggering back and forth. With a small bite of her pale lips she looked to the boy. Name..she knew his name. Hell, what was it! She was so bad at this. He did have a rather nice smile and his face...err. Anger, she was angry. "Well, thats the first time I've been attacked with silverware..." She trailed off as a seemingly perfect smirk graced her lips. "Missed your target." She said pointing at the fork. "But you got pretty close." Keeping her eyes on the boy Aurah raised her eyebrows tauntingly. A fork of all things...

Ambar Cirisse

Forks are dangerous. Maybe the people that invented them should've...er...you know, made the handle a bit more comfortable and gluey, so that it wouldn't slide of your hand...or not. The fork danced from side to side as the girl pushed it off, and Ambar smiled. It made a loud 'clunk'ing noise, and, once it had stopped it's seemingly eternally long movement, he took a pear from one of the plates and smashed it down on the handle of the fork. A few droplets of juice splattered away, and some even fell on his face, but Ambar did not stop, and turned the fruit aroundon the handle so that it split evenly into two slices. Then, he took a bite. Ahh...gratifying.

Once he had finished that piece of pear, he looked at the girl, and starightened himelf on the seat, stiffling a yawn. "Never been attacked by silverware?" He smiled wickedly, "...well, I guess there's always a first time for everything...I'm still very sorry about it though." He laughed and placed his head on his hand, his elbow on the table. "And you weren't the target...if I had been looking for one, I'd probably have chosen...that last sausage over there..." He pointed at the plate sitting a few feet away on the table, "the one that first year just took for himself." He narrowed his eyes, and smiled again.

"And...you should be greatful! It could've been a knife you know? Who knows where that could've landed..." The Slytherin took another bite of his pear, and served himself some orange juice on his...new glass. Then, he looked up, and glanced around the table. Not many people he knew...not at all. "Well, it would be great if you all decided to share your names around...you know, just to complete the usual formalities, and that so I don't have to call you 'that guy over there' for what's left of the school year."

Samuel Craft

Taking a bite of his scrambled eggs, the Slytherin turned when he heard Aurah talk to him. "Hi Aurah," greeting his fellow Slytherin with a nod, his eyes widened as a fork (which really is random for something to be thrown in the Great Hall) landed splat right in front of Aurah. Almost gagging his pumpkin juice from his mouth, he quickly swallowed and began to laugh a bit. That had to be the most random and funniest thing he had seen in the Great Hall. Seeing this makes him want to stay in the Great Hall all day just to wait for something random to happen. Too bad that actually wasn't going to happen, as he had classes to attend to and people to crush in the chamber.

Hearing feet skidding on the floor of the Great Hall, and then an older figure almost falling backwards from his sudden halt, he smirked as he saw the person who threw the fork. "That had to be the best thing I've ever seen, and I mean ever." He said trying to hold back his laugh, as he knew he would regret it after what Aurah would probably do to him. "Priceless," the Slytherin muttered to himself as he stood up to get a better view of the fork.

Damn. That thing was in there deep. What did he do, chuck that think down into the table or something? And he was now jamming a pear into the fork. Was this kid stupid or something? Who honestly sticks a pear into a fork? It all happened in slow motion, the boy sticking the pear in the fork, and the juice flying towards his eyes. As quick as he was, he just didn't have enough time to move out of the way, and suffered in getting pear juice all over his face. "Perfect." He glared at the Slytherin who decided to be idiotic and stick a pear in the fork that was stuck in the table, and didn't seem like it was going to be getting out anytime soon.

"Samuel Craft," he replied to the older Slytherin. The last thing he wanted to be called "that kid" or "that Slytherin that was in the Great Hall when I jammed a fork in the Slytherin table". "And you are?" He asked while he raised an eyebrow at the interesting boy.

Elizabeth Gardner-Golden

Elizabeth could not take it anymore. She sat down at the edge of the table, glanced at Friedrich, and wanted to go up there and demand that he spoke to her again. Okay, she couldn't really do that. She sighed trying to work up the courage to go to a table other then her own. Honestly, what would people really say? She sighed and decided just to listen in on Samuel, Aurah, and Ambar's conversation instead.

She ate her pear silently, just watching them. As a matter of fact, her head flicked back and forth between the Ravenclaw table and her own. But she just didn't have the courage. Elizabeth sighed. Perhaps later she would find the courage, but not at the moment. She sighed again, and then just decided to leave. There was no point in staying if Elizabeth was just going to be a coward.

Which she was. She sighed and finished off the last of her pear, gave one last look at the Ravenclaw table and left. Even though the conversation she had been overhearing sounded quite interesting, at least to Elizabeth's ears. Of course she wasn't listening all that much either. But enough to make out that it had something to do with knives and and being attacked by silverware. Priceless. It was enough to make Elizabeth laugh her head off.

Of course then she would also look extremely wierd if she did that, now wouldn't she?

Aurah Angusine

Aurah pursed her lips in thought as the boy spoke. She wasn't the target, well it was nothing short of making things interesting at the Slytherin lunch table. With a lovely smirk on her lips she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well, then I do suppose it is a very extreme way of meeting girls. But whatever works ya know." She replied with a curt laugh. Shaking her head with amusement Aurah noticed Samuel who had come over to see the show. Her eyes narrowed, it wasn't that!! funny for Merlin's sake. That fork could have very well taken her eye out or something worse.

Laughing a bit a herself Aurah pulled up her own fork and shook it at the boy. "Watch it Craft or you'll be seeing flying forks around your head too." With a snicker she dropped the fork and turned back to the culprit. Names, he was asking when he hadn't even told them what his name was. Oh well. "Aurah Angusine. I know your a fourth year like me." She tapped at her cheek with her pointer finger in thought for a brief moment. "But I can't recall your name." Shrugging her shoulders.

Noticing another body makes it way to the table Aurah looked over. Elizabeth, another dueling addict to add to the table. Maybe they all congragted to each other. She know doubt expected her and Samuel to get into a heated conversation about the dueling chamber being closed, which in itself made Aurah angry. Not only did she have to take the news of the Pitch being destroyed but she wasn't allowed to distract herself with dueling either. Since the year began she had fallen head over heels for dueling and wanted to get right back into the chamber after the holidays.

They were just trying to torture them. How rude.

Ambar Cirisse

Apparently, Ambar's accident had not remained unnoticed and, thankfully, people seemed to find it amusing. He, of course, could not deny that this did not please him, because...well, everyone enjoys himself when he amuses someone else, don't they? With another quick bite at his pear, the Slytherin repositioned himself in a more comfortable way, so that, at least, his body wouldn't ache. God. Those benches killed, really. A Third Year, which Ambar barely seemed to recognize suddenly chuckled, and this made him cheer up too. Then came Aurah's tackling response, and it made him laugh out loud. Then, he swallowed the stem of the pear, and nearly choked.

He excused himself, took Aurah's glass accidentally, coughed, and the stem tumbled down into the liquid inside. "Sorry...I-" He looked at the glass, and then at Aurah, and then at his own glass, "right." He placed the glass on the table, and then put his hand over his eyes. "Blame me...I'm an idiot." He blushed, but his smile remained fixed on his face. A glass appeared next to him a few seconds after right on the place where Aurah's had been before. Yes...apparently these tables were intelligent. Wow. He turned to the younger Slytherin.

"I'm glad you...uh...enjoyed it?" He laughed, then, knowing the girl's reaction wouldn't be too good after that comment, he turned to her briskly and added, "but I am really, truly sorry about it." He grinned, this time a touch of mischief clearly visible on it. He dropped the pear on the plate, and placed his napkin on top of it, as if covering a rather nasty object he didn't even want to set his eyes upon. "You have dishonored me, ugly, big-thighed fruit..." He then mockfully looked away.

He looked back at them, his expression unchanged, and looking extremely dignified. "Oh? Me? I'm Ambar. Ambar Cirisse. Although you can all call me 'Dad' if you want...I wouldn't care really. I'd call you all my bit-" He looked back at the Head Table, and lowered his voice, pronouncing the 'word' low enough so that only they would hear. He looked away from said table once he had said it, and suddenly felt as if some of them had listened. Meh...nevermind. It was only ONE bad word, wasn't it?

"On a different subject...do you know why being half-blood's cooler than being a pureblood?" He placed both his hands on the table, "Music. Muggle music is brilliant, really. It beats the crap out of the Weird Sisters at least. Although...there aren't too many purebloods now, are there?" He looked around, and then pulled hood over his head, shaking his head and moving the cloth playfully.

Samuel Craft

Samuel glared at Aurah as she began to mouth off. "You know if I wanted to, I could easily pull out my wand and jinx you." Being the child that he was, he stuck his tongue out to the older Slytherin. It was fun mouthing back to older students, especially when they couldn't kick your butt in dueling. Though, she could probably kick his butt...literally. Plus, he hadn't known Aurah to be violent, but then again he really didn't know her. They met over a duel (of course), and that was that after that, like most people he met in the chamber.

What was up with this Ambar kid anyway? First he threw a fork at Aurah, then he used it as a knife to slice his pear in half, and now he's telling everyone in the Slytherin table that they could call him 'Dad'. Like he'd honestly call him Dad. The Slytherin simply rolled his eyes at Ambar's comment and took a seat on the very uncomfortable bench. If the tables in the Great Hall were so smart, why couldn't the benches be? They could turn into much more comfortable benches with cushions and everyone would be happy. There was probably no one out there that was happy with these benches...no one.

Samuel placed his left hand on the table and placed his other hand right on top, making it more comfortable for him to sit and have a decent conversation. He couldn't remember the last one he had one of these. It was fun socializing with other Slytherins. "I myself haven't heard any muggle music." He reached into the bowl of fruit and pulled out a shiny red apple and took a bite. "And as for purebloods, I myself happen to be one." he then adjusted his arms again so his elbow was on the table and his head resting on the palm of his head, facing the others. "So what about that dueling chamber...about it being closed and all." Samuel sighed, thinking about all the good times he had there, and wondered when he would be able to have some more.

Aurah Angusine

Merlin, what was with all the odd balls today? Aurah nearly choked on laughter as the culprit (as she now liked to refer to him as) choked on a pear. Was he always like this? Weird little habits and odd happenings, did they follow him around like his own shadow? Shaking her head Aurah rested her cheek in her open palm as she picked up a clean fork. As she traced lines through her potatoes she glanced up as Samuel started running his mouth. "Threats are trivial my dear Samuel. Now action, thats what I want to see." She drawled as she smiled. The boy was a strong dueler she knew it. But he also didn't have the gumption to pull out his wand and jinx her. She could dangle him in her palm if she wanted, poor love sick boys.

Laughing quietly Aurah glanced to the boy in front of her. "You keep apologizing but all I see is that devious grin on your face." With a curt laugh she continued. "Its not all that bad, made my day more interesting." She replied shrugging her shoulders. Finally he gave them a name and Aurah nodded her head. "I knew that was it.." She mumbled. Of course he then started talking nonsense and the snake arched a dark eyebrow at him. "Are you out of your mind or is this how you always act?" She asked with a serious but amused tone.

Leaning back slightly Aurah picked up the new clean glass and drank down some water. Nodding slightly she spoke up. "Yeah, the music isn't all that bad but there is just as bad artists in both worlds if you ask me." Waving her hand aimlessly at Samuel she drew her violet eyes in.

"The bloody chamber isn't gonna open anytime soon. As far as I know they're just trying to mess with us. What with this crap with budget cuts, not being able to fix the Pitch. And now no dueling? What is this? They're slacking off, thats what I say." A flush of anger turned Aurah's cheeks a light shade of pink. Pulling at the knife on her napkin she began carving in the table. The whole situation annoyed her to end.

Ambar Cirisse

"Oh, it's brilliant really. You purebloods should leave all your blood-mess aside and listen to it," Ambar nodded, remembering a few of his favorite bands. Good times. It was nice to live in a muggle world...despite how great the wizarding world was, and how superior purebloods thought themselves to be over the limited side of the human race, they did not understand how great it was. Muggles had less to work with, and yet they created things of magnificent proportions, or uncomparable beauty. And...then there was the fact that muggles had also discovered the power of mass destruction, ability that the wizards, out of unwillingness or lack of knowledge, had yet to understand. If there was one thing muggles had that Ambar considered to be superior to that which wizards had, it was definitely music.

"You keep apologizing but all I see is that devious grin on your face. Its not all that bad, made my day more interesting."

The Slytherin turned his face to look at the girl, and, in a mockful way, he sent her the grin he had been using all this time. "Yes, well...apologies resent the apologizer, and the apologizer should thus not offer an apology, unless the apologizer decides to apologize to apologized with an apologetic phrase, and a wicked smile, and thus, neither the apologized or the apologizer would feel resentment. Capisce?" He gave another bite at his pear, with his hands, took the seeds out of his mouth and placed them neatly on the plate. If you got the meaning of the sentence by reading only once, you should take an IQ test, and impress us all, seriously.

"Would you consider schizophrenia to label me as 'out of my mind'?" He replied blankly to her comment, "...well, I had a temporary brain seizure that caused it but...well, that was long ago. Which means that...well, I may be crazy...but just figuratively." Yes. Ambar HAD been schizophrenic...a common schizophrenia actually, in which all he imagined was voices and...you know. No fake people, John Nash style schizophrenia. And, Ambar accepted the fact that going through that experience had let him understand the world in another way...understand the way people reacted to a character like his, and how to feel powerless before one's mind, even.

The Dueling Chamber being closed troubled Ambar. He liked practicing there from time to time, while not being an addict like most people...say, Samuel. Same with the Quidditch Pitch. Still, from all he knew, Hogwarts was not a poor school. They governors pretty much swam in galleon-filled pools, and, to tell the truth, the school wasn't cheap at all. "You DO know what these budget cuts represent, though?" He looked at both of them, one by one, "More money for our dear Lucius Malfoy and the other governors, not to mention Weasley getting his paws all over the hard-earned money our parents put down to send us here. Greed makes the world go round." He drummed his fingers steadily against the table, and added, "...and, no. I don't duel much...but I can say that I have...uh...enough experience, for now. It being down does not help my situation either...see? There's me, greeding for more experience!" He smiled, "Told ya!"

Estelle Ruiz

Estelle placed one hand on Ambar's shoulder as she approached the Slytherin table, smirking slightly. "Hello, love," she murmured. She glanced over the other Slytherins nearby, nodding briefly. Hmm. Grumpy bunch, weren't they? Actually, now that Estelle examined their faces, they all looked downright angry. Didn't they know anger was the least attractive expression? Especially in the case of that brunette girl over there... Estelle turned her attention downwards, putting her other hand on Ambar's head and pulling it back so that he was looking her in the eye. "Are you picking fights, Ambar darling?" She raised one eyebrow questioningly, a stark contradiction to her bored expression.

With a gentle sigh, Estelle sank into the seat beside Ambar, crossing her legs. She snatched a bunch of grapes from the assortment of fruits, plucking one off and popping it into her mouth. She chewed and swallowed, her expression pensive. "You really can't take him too seriously." She spoke now to the others at the table, patting Ambar patronizingly on the shoulder. "Even when he knows what he's saying, which is rare, he doesn't mean it." She shot Ambar a glance, a smirk on her face, and tossed the bunch of grapes on his lap. "So let's lighten up, shall we?"

Edited by Estelle Ruiz

Ambar Cirisse

Estelle Ruiz's overly familiar voice broke Ambar off his rather wacky ramblings, and brought his eyes to look at the stunning Slytherin who had just arrived and, that, to his surprise, had only greeted him. Oh dear, that made him feel so special. "Hey, Stelle," The Slytherin replied, a smile parking itself quietly on his face as he said so. Still, the girl moved behind him, and out of his view. Before Ambar could even turn his head and ask what was going on, he felt her hand slowly push his head back, and he allowed her to do so, raising an eyebrow playfully once he was facing her with his head lying back.

Then, she raised an eyebrow, and, once she had finished speaking, the Slytherin briskly replied, "No ma'am," and winked rather deviously at her, in an obviously unflirtatious way. Ambar had learned that Estelle could not be played with, and, if he was to keep his frienship with her, he had to have his own limits. Perhaps when he was older...when he graduated...perhaps then he could try and charm her. But not now. No, he could act all playful with her, but no crossing the line, unless he wanted hell to break loose...or, in other words, unless he wanted to comfront all the boy's she had probably ###### through her years at the school. One's she released his head from her grasp, the Slytherin straightened it, and watched her plop down next to him.

Grapes. Hey! He hadn't seen those! The Slytherin was about to pick some from the plate, when Estelle started talking again. He listened to her, and chuckled. "I resent that..." He smiled, "...and I do say useful things!...from time to time...usually..." He shrugged it off, and picked the grapes Estelle had dropped on his lap, placing one of them on his mouth. Mmm...grape. He loved them...and got to eat a lot of them to, his father being the owner of a vineyard and all.

Once he had finished all the small fruits, he took an apple (yes, he was a fruit boy), and made it spin on his index finger for a few seconds before letting it fall on his palm, and offering it lazily to the older Slytherin. "Apple?"

Estelle Ruiz

Estelle snorted lightly, glancing over the other greasy foods on the table distastefully. "Useful to lunatics and Hufflepuffs, perhaps, but as for the rest of us..." She plucked a pumpkin pasty off the table, reaching across her neighbor without apology, and nibbled on it lightly. "It's just prattle." She grinned at Ambar, tossing her hair over one shoulder.

Gazing off in the distance, Estelle listened inattentively to the endless chatter around her. Blah blah Quidditch, blah blah Potions. Hadn't they anything interesting to discuss? Estelle, for example, had just finished her NEWTs. That was a far more interesting topic indeed. Just as she opened her mouth to bemoan her DADA NEWT, Ambar opened his mouth once again and began to speak. Estelle raised an eyebrow as he held up the small green apple, remembering well the rumors she'd heard from Shan about the last time he'd offered that particular fruit to a girl. She smirked.

"I'll pass," She murmured, her eyes narrowing. Ambar could be so childish sometimes. As if she would even imagine doing anything with a boy as young as he! Still, no one around them seemed to realize the implications of the fruit he'd offered, and Estelle didn't make a scene. She snatched the apple from Ambar's hand and tossed it back in the basket of fruit. "Save it for someone your own age." She emphasized the last three words, staring him in the eye.

And speaking of snogging, was that who she thought it was...? Estelle peered across the Great Hall at one of her former flings, an older Slytherin. She silently contemplated going to talk to him, Ambar briefly forgotten. He'd certainly gotten more handsome over the past year... Estelle bit her lip, a small smile playing on her lips.

Aurah Angusine

Aurah nodded quietly as Ambar started to talk about...well. She wasn't really sure what he talking about but maybe thats just how he was. He had this flamboyant way he spoke with his words, an almost child-like essence but laced with devious intentions. Aurah couldn't quite put her finger on the boy, he just did not make sense, basically. Blinking a few times she shook her head and leaned her face against her palm. She was getting tired but she wasn't quite ready to leave.

The entrance of an older Slytherin seemed to change the whole air of the table. So much so that she forgot completely what they were talking about. Ambar knew her, she could assume as much, so Aurah glanced about and messed with silverware that lay about the table. Her eyes may have been occupied with glazed fruits and steaming veggies but her ears picked up the conversation.

"Seriously." She spoke with a hint of amusement her voice. "Its a bit hard to take what Amabar says seriously when none of it makes any sense." She replied with a grin in the boys directon.

Apples, was he talking about apples. Shaking her head modestly Aurah scrunched her eyes. People could be so so odd, she really wanted to stop listening cause they were giving her a headache. But the Slytherin did seem to understand how completely weird Ambar acted and that made her smile, just barely. He was something different, that was for sure.

((>.< no muse.))

Edited by Aurah Angusine

Ambar Cirisse

Hey hey hey! Wait a minute...REWIND. Ok. Confusion. What on god's name had just happened? Apples...they do NOT contain subliminal messages! Or...crap. Well, maybe she had somehow read his mind...or something. He hadn't actually offered the apple like a 'Yo, wanna ######?' offer...it was just...well, playful/friendly flirting. Yeah...that happens. It wasn't as if Ambar was actually trying to get something out of this...although if Estelle had taken the initiative he would have certainly agreed. Although...well, she WAS Estelle Ruiz: As inaccesible a Slytherin gets. And Slytherins had the fame of being 'Untouchables'...so...yeah, that was a tough ship to sink. Although...Ambar was feeling truthfulplayful

"Oh...you really wanna know what that meant?" Ambar raised an eyebrow at Estelle, inspecting her movements. He laughed out loud when she tilted her head to look at a random guy a few steps away. Not waiting any more, the Slytherin let his lips approach the girl's ear. He let his whispers slide down his tongue in a devious, yet dead serious tone, "I will ###### you sooner or later, Estelle. Mark my words. " Plain, old, flirty, promiscuous (GIRL! YOU'RE TEASING ME!) Estelle he'd met a few years back was now facing a young guy who was threatening to #### her or something. No. He wasn't going to. Yet. It would happen. Sooner or later. He lay back against his seat.

Then, he yawned, and looked back at Aurah. "Well, what I say is always true, it is just extremely complicated to understand, because that which is complicated is witty, and that which is witty, isn't understood because it's complicated. I bet if you sat down and wrote what I said, and reread it a few times, you'd definitely get what I meant..." He winked at the girl, and, in one last try, pulled the fork out of the table, placing it on his plate. Pieces of wood were still stuck on it's pointy edges. "Right...let's just get a bunch of trees into my digestive system. No thank you."

Edited by Ambar Cirisse

Calypso M. Cronus

Calypso strolled down the aisle to the Slytherin table, and spotted her best friend Estelle Ruiz. Inwardly grinning at the side playing itself out before her, she arched an eyebrow but continued at the same pace she'd holding. Stell and her boys. All the boys. To be honest, it didn't surprise Cal that her best friend was currently seemingly seducing some spotty young one, barely in his early teens. There weren't exactly many left that hadn't been had by 6th year, apart from those social retards, and Hufflepuffs (and she even got in there with some of them, too!).

Smirking, the Cronus sat down next to Estelle and leant over, whispering loud enough to be overheard, low enough to seem as an attempt of discretion, that her friend was a cradlerobber. Joking, of course, because she highly doubted Stell would act upon her flirtations, but a warning was in order.

Plonking her newt level Potions book on the desk, she opened it on chapter discussing polyjuice potions. They covered it in the previous lesson, and Giordano had posed an interesting question. Who would she turn into, given the chance? It was more difficult than the girl had thought. Because, in all honesty, who was more fabulous than herself! No, it was definitely a tricky subject, so absentmindedly so asked herself again out loud.

"Hmm, who would I turn into with the use of polyjuice potion..? Eh.. What do you reckon Stell?"

Lorenzo Seraph

As robes weren’t compulsory to wear out of class, he didn’t. Besides, they were torn, and he had to wait until the weekend to owl them home to his mum to get her to fix them. In some ways, Lorenzo was such a muggle, even if his family was one of the oldest (dad’s side; Italian) and inbred (mum’s side; British) pureblooded families in the global wizarding world. Anyway, his mum would send it back with biscuits and chocolate.

So he was prancing about in his school trousers and shirt, tie loosened. If it wasn’t for the green and silver of the tie, he would easy be mistaken for a Gryffindor Weasley. Scruffy red hair, hand-me-down trousers, scuffed shoes, dirt smear near his eye, shoe-laces undone. Yeah, he looked Weasley alright, well, pre-war Weasley.

"Oh, it's brilliant really. You purebloods should leave all your blood-mess aside and listen to it,"

What was that supposed to mean? Something was obviously brilliant and obviously not typical wizarding something. And if you listen to it, it must obviously be music. Lorenzo scoffed as he walked alongside the table, looking for a position to sit at, everybody knows that wizarding music is influenced by muggle… so, muggle music can’t really be all that good, can it now?

About to sit next to the lovely Estelle Ruiz… hold on, the girl who left him in the depths of the dungeon without a wand, was definitely not lovely, he gave an inward cheer when an older girl sat next to StupidStellyRuiz, which meant that he could sit next to the new but older girl, without being a social outcast.

He had overheard the question, besides werewolf hearing, it was a loud question about Polyjuice. “If you wanted, you could always have a boy Polyjuice with you, that way you could check out all the guys in the shower, and the boy you exchange with could do the same in the girls shower,” that would be so awesome. Except for the fact that upon returning back to normal, the said boy might be beaten up for checking the others out in the shower.

“You could always ask a werewolf to give you one of their hairs, and you could see if you would turn into a werewolf under the full moon.” That would be cool. He’d have someone to play with.

“I’d give you some of my hair if you want.”

Julin Ginene Rugby

Julin, obeying the voices in her head and stomach, found herself wandering towards the Great Hall. She paused at the entrance, wanting to cradle her head as the noise chipped away at her sanity. She would do better just to go to the hospital wing. But Julin, being Julin, was stubborn and refused to believe that she could ever be vulnerable to an illness. She was cleaner than most of the slop eating pigs around there; not by much, though. Whatever, she was determined to get in and get out as fast as possible. She could socialize another time, like during class or something.

And though she was determined to spend as little time as possible in the great hall without socializing, she found herself sitting amongst Ambar, Estelle, Aurah and Calypso.

"Hey." Julin said shortly and shook her head a few times to make the ringing stop. Did no one else hear that? It was so loud! There was like an effing bell tower in her head. She was sure she was going to die.

“I’d give you some of my hair if you want.”

Julin fumbled with her fork and it fell to the plate with an obnoxious clatter. Her dinner threatened to lodge in her throat. "Ew." She managed and felt left out. Screw not socializing. Nosy little Julin wanted to know why this kid was offering his hair to people. To Calypso Cronus of all people. What would she want his little dirty flaming hairs for?

Whatever. Her curiosity always got her into awkward positions. She was not in the mood.

Julin glanced at Ambar, curious as to what he was up to or merely out of habit after years of watching his every move, him being such a prankster and everything. "Whats with your stupid fork, Ambar?" Oh yeah, she was irritated. Boo.

(Eh. I would've began a new day, but it didn't seem entirely fair. )

Malisyn Caren

Mali approched the green table slowly, and sat at the very end. From her seat she could see the rest of the tables. Ethel and Alex was talking at the yellow, and Meghan was already sitting at the red...and there was Tinny at the blue. Will they still talk to me now that i'm a Slytherin? she wondered, But Jaxson and Zenith were in Slythering too! Mali looked around for her other two friends turned housemates, hoping one of them would come and sit beside her.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.