Sign in to follow this  
Weasley

The Ravenclaw Table

Shanian Love-Valentein

With dessert almost out of the way, it was high time that Shanian get back to the tower for a nice party. Being one that was usually at the center of attention when it came to parties, this time it wasn't going to be the case since frankly fighting in the Prefects's compartment with Faraz had worn her out. For a few moments, Shanian sat there eating in silence as Gwen proceeded to talk to everyone around her.

To answer her simple question Shanian responded by saying, "I am just from London although lived most of my life in the United States." This probably wasn't going to be the case much longer though because of what was going on. After graduation, Shanian was hoping to move someplace far away from here so that she wouldn't have to endure family problems anymore.

The thought was saddening as she nodded to Tinny and another girl who had spoken which appeared to be another first year. Thinking that this was probably a good time to leave, Shanian stood up and said, "It was nice talking to all of you. See you in the common room." With that thought in mind, Shanian turned away from the group and headed off towards the common room."

Maddy Emmerson

Entering the Great Hall, Maddy was proud of two things: First was that she had not only not gotten lost for the first time since she'd entered the castle, but she'd managed to make it in record time. The second was the she hadn't gotten stepped on, jostled, maimed, or otherwise injured in the process. That had to be a good way to start a day. Right?

Taking a seat at the end of the table, she tried to not make eye contact with anyone else who was already seated. She'd made it this far yes -- no need to ruin her winning streak by making a complete fool in front her herself with the older students. She'd save that feat for another time. Preferably when she had a fuller stomach. Maddy's face scrunched up slightly when she discovered that her feet didn't quite touch the ground. Perfect. Why couldn't she just grow?

Letting her feet swing idly under the bench, Maddy scanned the contents of the table directly in front of her and grabbed a piece of toast; loaded it up with jam and popped a piece into her mouth. Bugger. Of course a large blob would have fall off. Directly onto her otherwise clean robes. Sigh. Maybe this day wasn't going to go as well as she thought. She was eleven years old for Merlin's sake -- she could hardly wear a sodding bib. Swiping a napkin from the table, Maddy scrubbed at the bright red, sticky stain and only served to ground it in more.

Maybe people would believe it was supposed to be there.

Audrey Cunningham

Herbology? Noooo...

Audrey groaned mentally as she took her place at the Ravenclaw table for breakfast, bringing up the day's schedule in her mind. She hated Herbology. Not as much as she hated Flying, mind, but she still hated it. It was glorified gardening as far as she was concerned. Yes, of course plants might be somewhat interesting if they have murderous intentions or if they're capable of curing some obscure form of wart. But at the end of the day, they're just bloody plants.

The young Ravenclaw placed two pieces of toast on her plate, side-by-side. Then she put two rounds of ham on each, followed by two poached eggs, and topped it all off with generous helpings of hollandaise sauce. It was, in other words, a heart attack waiting to happen. Since she was only eleven years old, Audrey felt she did not have to worry about this. She quickly dug into the makeshift Eggs Benedict with her knife and fork, trying (and succeeding) to forget about oddly-shaped tubers for a moment. She glanced to her right and noticed a fellow first year, who was attempting to remove what appeared to be a strawberry jam stain from her robes. Audrey chewed thoughtfully for a moment.

"That's going to leave a mark, you know," she said, swallowing. Well talk about stating the obvious. She blushed, and quickly continued. "I read about a charm in one of our books that can be used to clean up messes. It should do the same for robes. Maybe it would work better than the serviette?"

A nagging thought bit into the back of Audrey's mind. It was risky trying out new spells without receiving full instruction first, especially when you've only had your wand for a month...

Elara Kettlewell

Elara was finally getting used to this whole Hogwarts thing. Okay, maybe not completely, but she had pretty much gotten the gist of it. Wake up, go to class, eat, go to class, go do homework, eat, sleep, and finish it off with some more homework before going to sleep. Ellie had written to her mother a couple of times explaining that there really wasn't anything terribly exciting going on at the school, it wasn't that she was keeping it a secret from her mum just because she was a rebellious teenager. Which she was not. She eleven, mmhmm.

Ready to fulfill part of the eating portion of the day, Ellie headed down into the great hall, where she sat at the long Ravenclaw table. She sat on the bench near several first years- It was weird that the years tended to clump together, even if they weren't really talking to each other at all. Indeed, the first few days at school, many first years ate in a somber silence. Elara still hadn't gotten over this initial shyness just yet. Maybe she never would.

Elara idly buttered a slice of toast (the white kind, duh, nobody likes the brown wheaty toast) and watched the person across from her try to rub some jelly out of her robes. That was Maddy, right, the other mentee in their little mentor group? Yeah, they'd talked a bit. Elara listened to another girl comment on some cleaning spell or something, a spell that Elara actually somewhat recalled from the reading.

"I remember that," She added, trying not to be too awkward about jumping into the conversation. "It's like, scoorgifici or something, right?" Ellie was sure that was it. It was in the book!

Audrey Cunningham

At the sound of another girl's voice, Audrey glanced sideways.

'It's like, scoorgifici or something, right?'

Audrey frowned slightly, placing her index finger on her lips. Yes, that sounded about right...although she had a feeling that there were perhaps one too many syllables in the spell that the other girl provided. Then again... Little thoughts of self-doubt entered Audrey's mind. Maybe she had read it incorrectly? After all, she had only been skimming. And the other first year seemed fairly confident about it, despite asking for clarification.

"Yes," she said, removing her finger and reaching into her robe pocket, where she felt the handle of her wand. "I think that's it. Scourgifici... Yes." Audreys eye's darted towards the professors' table. Noting that most of them were preoccupied with stuffing themselves, she reverted her attention to the girl with the jam dilemma.

"Shall we try it?"

OOC: Ick, sorry for the short post. I have to memorise an extremely detailed map of ancient Greek settlements circa 1050 BC by Monday. *wail*

Adam M. Sorderstorm

After falling asleep in early morning Charms, Adam was really hungry, so he went to the Ravenclaw table, put his bag in an empty sit next to him and served him self a nice breakfast that inculded, a litre of milk, cereal, buns, two fried eggs, smashed potatoes bacon, jam a toast with jam and a banana. Every active teen boy needed this amount of fuel for his system didn't they?

He looked up to see sitting across of him a girl that he knew was in his year and was roomate of Izzy, Tinny and Sierrinkins, but they had never been introduced before. Now, Adam was not social or at least he liked to think that of himself, but this girl was not a random one, she was friend of his friends and since he hated to eat by himself because is the most boring thing to do, he adressed to the girl

"Hey Jayda right?" he said to then put some egg in his mouth

Jayda Frith

Stepping into the Great Hall, Jayda hurriedly ran over to the Ravenclaw table and plopped down beside a random person. Her stomach growled as if to remind her of how hungry she was and she frowned, piling her plate full on food. As she grabbed a bowl of rice, Jayda smiled, remembering the little incident in the kitchen that she'd had with Eli. That had been terribly fun.

"Hey Jayda right?"

Looking up, Jayda was surprise to see a very familiar boy sitting across from her. She didn't actually know him. However, she had seen many pictures and heard many stories about him from Izzy and Sierra, her room mates. He was their best friend. It seemed strange that she had never met him.

"Yea," she smiled. "And you're Adam. Izzy and Sierra talk about you lots."

((OoC: Sorry it's so short. Muse = gone. Annnd I'm plotting Jayda's future life out at the moment.. so yea))

Adam M. Sorderstorm

"Really?" he asked honestly,somehow the girls dorm was like limbo to him, he had no idea what happened there, and he hadn't thought he would be part of the conversations held up there, probably the boys their liked yes, movie stars too, but not him. Probably Sierra talked about him most cause she thought she was his brother, but that was it. "I hope they say nice things now and then" he joked, but now he was curious about the unknown world that was girls dorms, what did they did? talked about? did they had pillow fights in their knickers like in the muggle movies?, he knew Izzy slept in those lovely small shorts cause she saw her once before going to bed, and mum had bought pajamas to Sierra... did they have a picture of him and threw darts at him?. Now, the Raven in him wanted to know everything and there was no book that could help him

"Wierd uh?, we share friends, we are in the same house, same year and yet I don't recall talking to you before" Adam continued before he took a long sip of his pumpking juice and stabbed a piece of bacon with his fork.

Jayda Frith

((OoC: Ugh.. my muse has been sapped. Literary. I'll be back to my normal writing abilities soon <33))

Staring at her fork, Jayda suddenly didn't feel so hungry anymore. She wasn't sure what was wrong. Something just was. Which was sort of odd. Because Jayda was generally a happy person who normally knew the cause behind her moods. And, her puppeteer usually knew what was going on. However, she's clueless too at the moment.

She looked up only to find Adam staring at her curiously. A light blush spread over the bridge of her nose and she gave a shy smile. Why was he staring at her? What had she said? Oh. Bugger.

"Weird, huh? We share friends, we are in the same house, same year and yet I don't recall talking to you before"

Oh, yay. Nothing odd about that. She could breath again.

"I know!" Jayda nodded, pushing her plate away slowly. "I've seen you in some of my classes, but I can't remember ever actually talking to you either."

How odd that was.

"How long have you known Izzy and Sierra?" She paused and looked down the table. She really wasn't sure who she was looking for. "It seems like you guys are really good friends."

Adam M. Sorderstorm

How long have you known Izzy and Sierra?It seems like you guys are really good friends

"Yup" he said with his mouthfull, Adam frowned when Jayda looked down the table, was there an ickle at their feet? so he copied what she did and also looked down the table. It was awkward to see her there and noticing that there was nothing underneath the table. Once they were back to normal sitting positions Adam continued talking

"We are friends since our first year" he explained "Actually I was with Sierra when she had that accident" Adam wasn't sure if he should tell Jayda about Sierra's family and why Izzy, Tinny and him were telling her that Adam was her brother, probably the girls would have a better judgment if Jayda was trust worthy in such an important matter

"So... Jayda tell me, what do you girls do in that dorm of yours?" he asked, he was really curious about what happened there. Ravenclaw and curiosity was not a good combination "I've always thought that Izzy bitsy spider, has a dart game with my face on it hahaha"

Jayda Frith

((OoC: Doooode. She looked down the table. Not under it. :huh: ))

"You were with Sierra when she had the accident? Really?"

Yes, Jayda knew all about Sierra's accident. Well, not all about it. Just the basics. And even why Adam was pretending to be her brother. Oh course, not having known Sierra or Adam before this year, she wasn't able to answer any of Sierra's questions. Which meant that she didn't have to lie. And that made her feel somewhat better. She hated lying to people.

Izzy bitsy spider??

"That's for us to know and you to never find out," she said mysteriously, smiling at him before taking another bite of her potato. Which was very yummy, actually. The house elves were possibly even better cooks then Emma. But, lets not let Emma know that. Mum just might get a bit offended.

"And, no, as far as I know, there are no dart games in our dorm. You're in a few pictures with Izzy and Sierra, but that's about it," she nodded. Then took another bite of her lunch and asked her own question.

"Why is her nickname Izzy bitsy spider?"

Adam M. Sorderstorm

OOC: Got lost in translation, sorry.

Adam nodded chewing his breakfast Jayda's question if he had been there during the accident. "Yup, I was playing chase with her, and she thought she could dive like I do and well, she couldn't" he said shrugging "When I saw her in the floor... I don't think I have been so scared in my entire life. So you know I'm not really her brother?" Adam asked before he put more food in his mouth.

As Jayda spoke about the dorms and that there are not dart games in her dorm like he always picture, Adam finished his breakfast and pushed his plates to the side, hoping some house elf will make them go away soon. He poured pumkin juice in his goblet and he held it with both hands drinking now and then from it.

Why is her nickname Izzy bitsy spider?

Adam lowered his eyes, not really wanting to talk about Izzy, he was kind of angry at her because she hadn't been in the game against Hufflepuff and she didn't even send a note saying thanks for the birthday present he got her or said anything about HIS own birthday. Stupid stupid crush, it only made her more angry at her than he would be in normal circumstances and he had in mind a couple of places where Izzy could go to. He was just sick of her.. aha!

"Uhmm, it's really stupid" he confessed "Do you know that muggle song Itsy bitsy spider?, well I didn't know it well and I thought it said Izzy Izzy spider" Adam took a long sip of his goblet finishing his pumkin juice."And I have been teasing her with it that"

"What about you?" he said crossing his arms on the table and smiling at Jayda "What do you like to do?. Favorite subject?. Worst subject?... What do you do to have such a pretty hair?. I dunno... stuff" he ended up shrugging and blushing. He lowered his eyes once more to the woden table. Had he just flirted with her?... and probably he sucked at it

Edited by Adam M. Sorderstorm

Jayda Frith

"That'd be pretty scary, yea," Jayda said, nodding. Another reason she'd refused to get on a broom. You could fall off and hurt your self badly. So yea, there was absolutely no way she was ever getting on a broom. Ever.

She listened as Adam explained why Izzy's nickname was what it was.

"Common mistake," she smiled. "I take it you're pureblood then? Not that it matters or anything. I just don't think you'd get that wrong if you were... Nevermind." She poked her potato with her fork.

"What about you?"

"Me? Nothing interesting about me," she shrugged. "I like exploring the castle, walking, the rain, reading, writing. Favorite subject? Astronomy. Worst? Defense." She paused to catch her breath. Trying to answer his questions as they came was turning into a rather hard thing.

"What do you do to have such a pretty hair?"

She looked up at him and felt her face growing hot so she quickly looked down at the table again. No one had ever said anything like that to her before, so she wasn't sure what to say. Well, no boy had. No boy she was related to. And of course, she didn't know what flirting was. Yet.

"Thanks," she got out after a second, giving Adam a smile before stuffing a forkful of potato in her mouth to keep herself from saying anything else.

She swallowed. "You're on the Quiddich team, right?"

((OoC: SO SORRY!!))

Julian Trice

It was probably Chase shouting to the whole of the great hall that Julian had been owned in the bits and had wept like a woman as a result that had him turning around to shout his denial. In retrospect it was a bad idea, not to mention stupid move on his part. His stopping to deny this embarrassment promptly got him a face full of pissed off Slytherin.

Oh bother.

Said Rugby tackle took them up and across the Ravenclaw table, over turning a tureen of onion soup and crackers, and Julian was pretty sure the nice, melted squishy on his elbow was some butter that had been left out to long, or someone’s face if the shouted ‘what the flip!?” was any indication. Or even someone’s bits but why would they be on the table like that? Right, I’m just gonna stop that train of thought right now.

So yeah, they flew and slid and Julian was probably going to have interesting scratches along his back and not the sort one bragged about Kthnx.

Chase was on top of him, this was not cool at all. Since Chase was a damn cow compared to Julian’s ickle self and he was cutting off his air supply, not to mention that his legs were going numb from lack of blood flow.

And oh crap! Hot, HOT SOUP! Was seeping into his pant leg and this had all gotten less funny and more violent. Wow, maybe he shouldn’t have taunted Chase so much. Or even smeared vomit on his face…or done a number of things that had gotten him into this particular predicament. Like woke up that morning, or been a part of that scheme to sell Luca’s boxers. Meh. It was all said and done though and he wasn’t going to let some rugby tackling, half dressed ponce be the end of Julain Rian Trice’s legacy.!

Quickly, he began wriggling his hips in much the same way that June had snapped at him about while flailing his arms and pushing at Chase’s face and arms.

“Get OFF!” he shouted and kicked out, well as much as he could and his foot connected with something squishy also. Oh.

The frantic kicking and wriggling had done the trick since Chase sort of seized up and Julian wasn’t taking any chances, quickly, he scooted back and grabbed the front of someone’s robes to help him along with getting from beneath Chase and his dangerous looking face.

His back stung something awful and he’d probably be scarred for life all because Chase had fulfilled his dream of getting some infinitely more charming, better looking, wore trousers better than anybody obviously, soon to be very smexy guy on his back in full view of loads of other people.

Fulfill your dreams on Luca’s time yo. <333

“Ciao…you gravy stained git on wheat.” And just to be a bit more annoying because he was making great his escape, Julian took the butter from his elbow and smeared it in Chase’s hair and was off and running at the sound of outrage coming from the Slytherin, oh look, Hi Hufflepuffs, I don’t like you but you’ll grant sanctuary to anybody if it’ll get you recognized. Oh, burn on the Hufflepuffs, yo.

Edited by Julian Trice

Chase Taylor

Elbow, elbow, elbow-elbow-el- never mind. Chase's right elbow right then smashed into a rather smashing trifle, which indeed then promptly went smash. Oh dear. Having not expected his flying tackle to go so wonderfully on target (Chase was crud at aiming), he was now zooming across the top of the Ravvie table, with a cushion... er, the Trice boy squished under him. Julian really needed to eat more. He wasn't very comfortable at all. All bones jutting out and whatnot.

There was also, Chase vaguely noted in the back of his mind which was strangely calm and not all RAHHHHRTRICE, something liquidy sloshing over his trousers, which he had tried so hard to keep clean. At least, he supposed, also in that suspended part of his mind, it was fresh food, and hadn't been swirled around a few times In Julian's acidic little tummy. Dazedly, the Slytherin noticed that there was a lot of flailing underneath him. And considering that it was unlikely to be the half-cold bangers and mash they had decimated on their way over, it was probably Trice wiggling his little arse. And then Trice introduced his foot to Chase's manly parts. Oh... dear Merlin and few slightly stronger words. Actually, maybe more than just 'a few' erupted out of his mouth.

Pause for a moment as Chase half-rolled and half-toppled over the end of the Ravenclaw table, as someone decided to light a freaking fire and shoot thunderbolts down his pants, and no, not the good kind. Bent over double as he resisted the instinctual urge to clutch at himself, because they were in public, and besides, he didn't need half of Ravenclaw fainting over him publicly groping his bits, Chase choked, "You are an effing ungrateful sod, Trice." That was right. Chase had this ickle's name etched into his memory now. It would never come off, and years later, Chase would remember, and boot Julian one. So there.

Whilst Chase was busy trying not to massage his bits and telling his nerves to CALM THE HELL DOWN, There was a hand through his hair. OMG, what?! There was a hand in his- oh, wait. It was still attached to an arm. That was okay then. Except… it wasn't! Because it was Julian's hand, and it was icky, and that had better not be vomit. ;_; Gritting his teeth and shoving the slightly lessening pain to the back... okay, a bit further back than right at the front of his mind, and firmly fixed Getting Julian Trice at the front, lumbering clumsily on towards the Hufflepuff table. Stoicism and all that, yeah?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.