Sign in to follow this  
Weasley

The Hufflepuff Table

Saiyuri Bella Monet

Saiyuri had walked down to the great hall just in time to see Ryan's cloak backwards."wow," she said under her breath,"she must have had a bad day" not many first years were up for eating,because they certainly didn't show for dinner.

Saiyuri had been relaxing the whole day nothing but freedom here.Other Hufflepuffs chatted amongst themselves."Hey, Abby," she said sitting next to her dorm mate.

Abby Normal

"Hey Saiyuri, good to see you again. Do you like our cloaks?" Abby inquired, pointing to her own backwards cloak. The Great Hall was relatively empty, even though it was peak eating hours. Abby wondered where everyone was.

Saiyuri Bella Monet

"You guys are crazy!" she said.Saiyuri wanted to have fun too but didn't want to hurt her reputation.It was tempting though.

Abby Normal

"Oh, I might just be a little bit off my rocker, but it was Ryann's idea. We both dared each other yesterday in Truth or Dare," Abby quickly explained. Abby had only gotten a few odd looks so far, but maybe more would take notice. At least she didn't have purple hair, like she and Ryann had originally planned.

Saiyuri Bella Monet

Saiyuri slowly began to laugh.She had never seen someone proud to where their clothes backwards.But, still she was a lonely Hufflpuff.Because of a late birthday she was a first year."You guys to young to talk about crushes?" Saiyuri asked.She knew this would be a rough topic.

Abby Normal

Abby blushed a deep shade of pink at Saiyuri's question. She may be brave enough to wear her cloak backwards in the Great Hall, but she was always awkward when boys were brought up.

"I've only met two boys so far, a second year and my mentor. But no, I don't have any crushes yet. What about you Saiyuri?"

Saiyuri Bella Monet

"Well yeah i've met a couple guys.But I only have one crush" she said noticing Abby's deep red cheeks.Abby was an embarassed talker.That was something Saiyuri was not.Saiyuri was not shy,embarassed,nervous or quiet.If anything she was concieted but she hid that for now.

Edited by Saiyuri Bella Monet

Abby Normal

Abby was relieved that the pressure was off of her and on someone else.

"Ooh, spill! Tell me everything!" Abby was eager for some juicy gossip, and she hoped Saiyuri would tell her more about the crush she had.

Saiyuri Bella Monet

"I can't say much except I'm in love with his afro.That's clue enough because there is only one person with an afro in Hogwarts.He's a third year Hufflepuff, see if I was a second year I could have had a chance me being twelve.You'll figure it out though." Saiyuri said leaving work for any who had heard her.She would only give clues and those were fairly easy.He would have never noticed her anyway so why not.

Abby Normal

"How did you meet him, Saiyuri?" Abby was a sucker for sappy romance, and Saiyuri had such exciting stories, in and out of Hogwarts. One day Abby hoped to meet someone, but it wasn't a priority at the moment. Right now, Abby just wanted to make excellent grades.

Ryann Carson

[[OOC: sorry, dinner. dont really have an excuse to make up in character so i'm just gonna pick up where we left]]

Ryann shook her head. "No, actually... I think they were more scared of me. Like I said, my father was in Slytherin, so I do have his gene's for being well ... not a push-over to put it lightly. I wont go beating people up but if they bother me I'm going to let them know." Ryann looked over to the other girl from her dorm earlier that day. "Hiya!" Ryann turned back to Abby. "Just don't worry about it. I'm perfectly fine. Although I'm probably one of the only Hufflepuffs that can say their father was in Slytherin and she partly takes after him yet she's still in Hufflepuff." Ryann shook her head now confusing herself. She reached for something to eat and grabbed a small plate of chicken. "I'm starving!"

Edited by Ryann Carson

Ryann Carson
Ryann had been listening to the conversation the two girls were having and Ryann jumped up and squeaked. "I KNOW WHO!" Everyone stared at her. "Heh.." she said sitting back down. It was bad enough she had her cloak on backwards, now she just looked like a looney. She turned back to the two girls and laughed and started singing "I know whoooo, I know whoooo." Ryann chanted swinging her head back and forth. Edited by Ryann Carson

Saiyuri Bella Monet

"I was in the common room on the couch by the fire when I heard them talking.Him and two giggly first years talking about barbies, well he seemed sort of sick by the thought of barbies but anyways.They then began to argue over whether brill was a word.After that he triled off to bed.So really I han't met him." Saiyuri said."Keep it low key though k ryann?" she ended.

Katty Caldwell

"Hey, guys sorry I'm late. I went to see my brother first, he's a Slytherin" Katty said, getting a plate of food. "Whats up?"

Saiyuri Bella Monet

Saiyuri took a bite of food and tried act normal."Oh, hi katty," her words didn't come out quite right so it was obvious she was hiding something.

Katty Caldwell

Katty had heard what Saiyuri and the others were talking about, and she had figured it out. The 'brill' thing was a bit of a giveaway, she had only met one person who had said that. But she obviously didnt want anyone else to know, so Katty wasnt going to say anything.

"This chicken is great...." Katty said, smiling slightly.

Abby Normal

Abby listened to everyone talking around her and nodded at the appropriate places. Everyone seemed to be getting along smashingly. If that's even a word. Abby figured it could go in the dictionary of non-words right next to brill.

"Well I think I'm going to sleep off my dinner, I might have eaten a little too much." Abby said sheepishly.

She got up and a few steps away from the table she tripped and almost fell, tangled up in her cloak.

"Whoops! I had better be more careful. Bye all! I'll see you later tonight." And Abby walked out the door.

Saiyuri Bella Monet

Perhaps telling was a good or bad thing for Saiyuri, at the moment she was unsure.But hey, really,she didn't care.It was a part of her nature, always care free.She loved living life for the moment.In a week she really would forget about it.Now she focused on food she handn't really eaten all day."Yup really good," Saiyuri said.

Jessi Lane

(ooc-past my bed time...don't blame me for such a shorty post! <_<)

FOOOD!

Now that's more like it.

Jessikins dashed to the Hooflepoof tablke and stuffed her mouth. It had been a long, tiring summer. Hehe...and all these ickles were so adorkable. YAY FOR HOOFLEPOOF!!!!!!

*sighs*

Saiyuri Bella Monet

An older girl sat beside Saiyuri she seemed to laugh at all the firsties."Saiyuri," Saiyuri said to the second year,"and you?".She had to be the coolest most laid back first year...period.She could jive better than anyone but she didn't do it much (her friends wouldn't understand her.).She had only one problem she was concieted.

Emelye Bard

Emelye walked up to the Hufflepuff table not sure if anyone would be around for breakfast. Her glasses were pushed on to the top of her head, holding her hair back from her face. She walked down to the end of the table rubbing her eyes and yawning.

Today would be a day for exploring, she decided. It was a Tuesday, she didn't have a class and she'd done her homework for Astronomy already.

"MMMMMM toast," she said aloud.

Kay Hart

Kay sat down with her friends at dinner. She wasn't particularly hungry, but picked up some food to put on her plate anyway. She took a long drink of pumkin juice, then turned to her friends.

"So, what did everyone think of Potions today? The Professer looked like she might be a bit strict. But I suppose she was quite nice in a firm sort of way."

Jasmine Lau

Jazz sat down and piled her plate with food. "Mmmm... Yeah, I know, she seemed nice enough. Gosh, so much homework already though!"

Annabelle Haven

Annabelle walked down to the Great Hall and sat down next to Jasmine. She grabbed a piece of bread

"Hello..I heard what you guys were talking about...can you imagine that she gave us a 5 foot essay, thats actually a tiny but bigger than me"

Annabelle shook her head.

Jasmine Lau

Jazz's purple eyes widened. "You're kidding me. What in the name of Merlin's silky night-sky boxer shorts is she thinking?! Giving us homework that's taller than we are..." She then continued eating.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.