Sign in to follow this  
Weasley

The Hufflepuff Table

Iker Sorderstorm

“I was just kidding” he put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him “my little lovely hungry whale” he said making a baby voice to her. Ok, girlfriend attack on his way . Iker pulled back and laughed. “I’m just teasing you!” he cried “is just I’ve never seen you eat like that, not even the night mom cooked paella” Iker decided he could eat again and took a bite of his sandwich

“So” he said with his mouth half full, he took a sip of juice and swallowed “how was Sheffield¿”

Andara Sorderstorm

She couldn't beleive that he called her another name. What was he thinking? She finished her third dessert and looked at her boyfriend.

"Kidding?" Dara questioned him. "Calling your girlfriend hippo and whale are NOT names of endearment. By these names, you're calling me fat." And now it was time for the question that everyone loved to ask, but hated to answer. "Do you think I'm fat?" She calmed down a bit before talking to him.

"I'm really not sure why I'm so hungry. As soon as I got into the school I've been craving food." She heard Iker mention his mum's paella. "Mmm paella! Oh my gosh, that sounds good right now." She turned to him. Do you know where I can get some?" She reached her hand toward Iker's sandwich, but missed as he had already picked it up.

"Sheffield was alright. I handed out my gifts and stayed a bit to catch up on some famly news. Nothing special." She didn't want to mention that her relatives had heard about how Iker had spent the summer with Dara and now they're waiting for a wedding. That would just freak him out.

Edited by Andara Sheffield

Iker Sorderstorm

“I’m NOT calling you fat! I said you could eat a rhino not that you were one, and that today you were as hungry as a whale not that you were one!” Iker stated quickly in his defense “it is weird in you, love” he leaned over and kissed her cheek again

He looked at her “Yeah, paella would be fine, we can ask her to owl us some, or see if a house elf knows how to cook it”

Then she explained how Sheffield was, a bit uneventful in Iker´s point of view. “ok cool” he yawned, trying to avoid the imminent question of Dara of how his days off were and his imminent lie as a response “I should go to bed, love”

Andara Sorderstorm

"Whatever," she muttered. Dara's stomach growled, saying that she was still hungry! She couldn't beleive it. Dara reached to the middle of the table and grabbed some more food. How can she still be hungry?

Iker mentioned how he could ask his mum to send some of her paella. "That would be great!" She hugged him.

"You're going to bed? Already? We've just come back from holiday and now you want to sleep?" He was weird. Why would someone want to sleep on his first day back to school?

"Do you mind if I follow you? I want to see if any of the other Huffies have arrived back to the dorm." She stood up and was prepared to follow Iker out of the Great Hall.

(Crappy post, off to bed)

Louis Kadoka

Louis avoided the girl who wanted to continueously eat and just minded his own food. It was a weird time. He was hungry but didn't feel like eating. Whatever. He was going to grab a muffin and run. Now where the heck were they? He stood up and looked up and down the table.

"Oi! Pass me the muffins, yeah?" he called and waved down the table toward some other Hufflepuffles.

Madison Graves-Kottenstette

Maddie was making a quick scamper through the Great Hall to grab something on her way off to somewhere else. Somewhere really important. Like class, or a duel, or something. She couldn't quite remember because she was rushing about so absent mindedly, however, she knew once she got where she was going, she would remember what she was supposed to be doing.

Yes, that's it.

She was about to grab a muffin for herself when she heard a familiar voice down the table. Smirking, she grabbed the muffin and chucked it at the boy, "Catch, Kadoka!" She stuck her tongue out at her yearmate, grabbed another muffin for herself and started through the throng of students stuffing their faces.

Madison Graves had places to be, people to see, things to do, and memories to make.. you better believe it.

Natalia Larson

Natalia, a normally bubbly first year, walked into the Great Hall full of hunger and dismay. What had happened to the school during the holidays was completely dreadful. So dreadful, that her parents almost didn't let her come back this term. Although she did not make many friends during her first term, maybe one or two, she wanted to come back.

As she approached the Hufflepuff table, she looked around for the boy she met back in Diagon Alley before the year started. Having seen him around the castle, she knew he was a Hufflepuff, like her. Not ever having the chance to speak with him since their meeting in Diagon Alley, she somewhat missed him. He was a nice boy, although very quiet. Yet, he was her first friend.

What was his name again? She asked herself while she sat down and waited for the food to pop up, after realizing he was not at the table. Larry? Wait, no... it was Henry. Yes, Henry, Henry Stewart. Figuring it out, she wondered what that old friend was up to.

The delicious aroma of the feast that had just popped up, awakened her from her thoughts. After filling her plate with chicken, macaroni & cheese, and green beans, she filled up her goblet with pumpkin juice. While eating, she looked around her at the Hufflepuff students sharing the table with her. Most of them were older students, but she could see a few around her age.

Not one to interfere with conversations unless invited, she continued to eat her meal in silence.

Jane Craven

Realising she had left her copy of the OWL schedule still sitting on the table, after she left the feast, Jane slowly trudged back down into the Great Hall and made her way back to the Hufflepuff Table. Everyone was talking animatedly, and quickly about the events of the holiday... everyone but one girl Sitting almost by herself, Jane noticed a young looking blonde girl, eating a plate full of food in silence. Something struck Jane, and even though she was as distraught about the news she’d received that night, Jane remembered how much scarier everything could be as a first year. She recalled the horric ordeal with the Death Eaters attacking the castle in her first year, and her heart went out to the little girl. Forgetting her schedule for the time being, Jane pasted a Happy Hufflepuff look on her face and seated herself next to Natalia.

“How do you like the food, so far?” She asked grabbing herself a roll, and buttering it. “ I remember in my first year, I thought I had died and gone to food heaven.”

Extending a hand, exuberantly, Jane smiled, “ Jane Craven, how do you do? I don’t think we ever got to meet at start of the year.”

Jessie Dark

Jessie had thought she had ate enough to first time, but it would seem the run she had taken after had open her stomach again, because now she was hungry again and it would seem that there was still food available in the Great Hall.

Walking in she took a place near the end of the table , near Jane and a blond ickle. She wasn't much in the mood to talk but if she would be talked to she would answer like a very good little Hufife.

Taking a plate of what was left, she started eating. Listening to the conversation around her... but keeping quiet..

(Bored bored bored... grr museless!)

Henry Stewart

Henry approached the large and rather noisy Hufflepuff table that he usually tried to avoid because there was really no room for him in there. Though often times he would have to try to squeeze in a get a bite to eat. The only reason he was coming to the table today was because he was absolutely starving. Famished even. He was a growing boy...and he needed lots of food.

Going towards the end of the table where there should be more seats, he saw someone that he had not seen in awhile. He recognized her blonde hair almost instantly. Well, they had only spent a whole afternoon shopping together in Diagon Alley before the start of the first term. Wasn't her name Natalie or something? No wait, that wasn't quite right. Natalia. There we go. It was Natalia. Along with her and Ellie Miel and another girl whose name escaped him at the moment they had set out to get all of their Hogwarts supplies.

"Natalia!" he called out. "Er...hey! It's me, Henry." He put his name in there just in case she didn't remember. It had been awhile since they had seen each other after all. "I haven't seen you in ages. What've you been up to?" He wished that they could eat their dinner somewhere else. Grabbing some pumpkin juice off of the table he went to stand near her since people were currently occupying either side of her.

"What did you do over the winter holidays?" he asked. Henry hoped that she wouldn't ask him the same question, after all, he would just have another boring answer. He was surprising himself right now by talking a whole bunch when ordinarily, he didn't talk to girls that much. Well, he hadn't seen Natalia in awhile...so that was probably the reason.

Natalia Larson

Natalia was just about finished with her meal when an older Hufflepuff girl sat down next to her and spoke. This older girl looked quite friendly, and she responded with a slightly lifted spirit.

"The food is delicious!", exclaimed Natalia, "My mum swears I had gained more pounds than I should have during the first term and made me live off healthy food during the holidays," she added, rolling her eyes. Extending her hand to accept her new friend's extended hand, she smiled while introducing herself.

"I'm Natalia Larson, it's nice to meet you, Jane."

Just as she introduced herself to Jane, another girl had sat down near her. She was about to say hello, when suddenly, her name had been called out, quite ecstaticly, from behind her. After turning around, she was pleasantly surprised to see Henry. However, she was even more surprised at how talkative he became. Before she could respond to his question about what she had been up to, he had asked what she did over the winter holidays. Henry almost looked a bit nervous, and Natalia couldn't help but let out a soft giggle.

"My holidays were rather boring except for the Appleby Arrows game my father took me to. As a former player of the Arrows, my father gets free tickets for one game of the year. How was yours?" After pausing to take a sip of pumpkin juice from her goblet, she added, "Any more eventful than mine?"

Edited by Natalia Larson

Jane Craven

“Very nice to meet you Natalia,” Jane smiled and took a bite of her roll. The girl was about to say something else, when a third year Jane knew by sight sat down at the table, and then in a burst of noise and excitement another really young looking Hufflepuff came bouncing to the table and started having a cheery conversation with Natalia. Jane sat and watched them quietly for a minute, a memory of something Professor Longbottom said to her coming to mind. It was true that as long as their was friendship and unity the Death Eaters wouldn’t win, and the happy and normal conversation these two ickle were having was a testament to that. For a while longer, Jane sat and listened to the noise of the Great Hall, as slowly things seemed to come back to life in the castle. It was clear that Natalia was with a friend, so Jane decided to continue her search for her lost schedule.

Leaning forward to excuse herself, Jane smiled at the bunch. “Natalia it was nice to meet you. If you ever need anything, I room in Loca Java at the end of the dormitory hallway. Feel free to come see me. Maybe we can talk quidditch some time, even if you are an Arrows fan.”

She winked good naturedly at the girl and stood up. Grabbing her bag, Jane headed out of the Great Hall.

veracity weatherwax

Passing Jane as she exited the Great Hall, Vee waved her a cheery greeting and went in. It was late, but there were still a few people sitting at the Hufflepuff table. She slid in next to a couple of ickle firsties who were trading tales about What I Did On My Vacation, nodded to Iker and Dara, and said to the air, "Soup, please--butternut squash and garlic soup. And some French bread and butter, and a glass of milk, thanks."

The House-elves working their inimitable magick, the requested items appeared in front of Vee, and she picked up her spoon and began to eat. Nothing like hot soup on a cold night, she thought, and listened to her tablemates without comment.

Edited by veracity weatherwax

Stelana Eveas

OOhh Stelana was hungry and cold. She knew the great hall could sort out both her basic needs so thats where she had headed.

Finding the Hufflepuff table in the same place as usual, she found and empty seat and scanned the other meal participants. Called out a few general hellos and tucked in to some of the delicious looking food. She hadn't really had a chance to see many of her fellow house mates so she was looking forward to a good meal and hopefully some good conversation.

Putting on her "I look interested and inviting" face Stelana glanced around and tried to catch someones eye.

Slowly the feeling was coming back into her feet as they warmed up in the cosy environs of the packed hall. The food was good and she even felt a little sleepy but that wasn't going to put her off her quest to be chatty this evening.

Henry Stewart

((OOC: Sorry this took so long Natalia))

If only Henry could have been here over the winter break. Then he would have something exciting to talk about. No...his holdiays were just as uneventful as Natalia's were. "Er...not really. Just played football with my friends like always." Typical stuff. Henry glanced around the Great Hall. It was ridiculously crowded. It was not a good place to talk and catch up and stuff. And besides, Henry got shy around girls sometimes so it was even more nerve wracking to talk to a girl in the crowd.

Plus, there were so many older students around as well. It was going to be difficult to carry on a conversation. "Um...do you want to go somewhere else?" he suggested to Natalia. Besides the fact that it was going to be difficult for him to get a seat. As it was...he was just standing there, waiting for some place to open up.

Yeah. Much better to go to the kitchen or something.

He hungry after all. Typical. He always got hungry probably because he was going to go through another growth spurt soon. "Yeah...like the kitchen or somewhere else?" He looked around the hall again. "Cause I don't think that this crowd is going to go away anytime soon."

Yes. Amazingly, he was still holding a decent conversation. The only question was, what topic to bring up next? He was running fresh out of ideas.

((OOC: Short...I know...bad muse right now))

Keeley Hughes

Keeley was in such a rushing. Why hadnt anyone woke her up this morning? Just going to let her sleep all day, miss lessons and everything, was that their plan. Well, she'd have to talk to them later. Give them a piece of her mind. Oh who was she trying to kid, she wasnt mean like that. She wouldnt say anything to them, maybe throw a pillow at them and tell them not to do it again. Yes that would have to do!

Now Keeley was late for lesson, she had rushed to pull on her robes and stuff, she'd probably find that she had something on backwards or inside out later on in the day. She had brushed her hair and put it into a kind of half up half down pony tail, but it looked a mess. Not like her usual maintained self. Oh and after doing that homework about outer appearences for potions too. Terrible!!! She had slapped a bit of lip gloss on to perk her face up a bit, she still looked half asleep though. God, i hope i dont bump into anyone i know or fancy, Keeley thought to herself!

She rushed into the Great Hall and over to the huffle table. There were very few people left, none on the Ravvie table (well they'd all be off to lessons wouldnt they), 2 or 3 on the Gryffindor table, two large groups on the Slytherin table (well, they probably be there for a while, love getting into trouble them lot, keeley thought to herself). There were only a couple of people left on the huffle table, to busy talking and laughing to realise they were going to be late for class, typical!

Keeley grabbed a muffin, chocolate of course, and bit into it. Mmmm!!!! Thats better! She downed a glass of orange juice, then grabbed a shiny apple and put it in her bag for later. Have to rush, off to class. Wait.... what class was she suppose to be in now??? ..... :unsure:

Edited by Keeley Hughes

Jasmine Storm

Jas ran up to the noisly Hufflepuff Table and sat down. She grabbed some eggs and bacon oh boy was she late!

Madison Graves-Kottenstette

Madison had just come from the Hufflepuff commons. She was on the way to the library, so of course she stopped off in the Great Hall for some din-din. Hey, food was awesome.. AND it was a postponement tactic. Woot. She could just eat for a REALLY long time, and maybe the library would be closed by the time she was finished.

Then she wouldn't have to go look up those potions. Gross. It wasn't that Madison didn't find potions to be an interesting subject. On the contrary, it was a completely fascinating course with lots of practical application. ...there in lay the problem. Madison stunk at potions. She couldn't brew her way out of a box. ..or.. er.. something really bad sounding like that. You give Madison a wand and she was golden, but hand her a potions kit and a cauldron.. all she could do was melt the blasted thing.

So here Maddie was, trying to postpone potions work with a very large meal. Perhaps if she ate enough, she'd be too big to get upstairs to the library.. or get downstairs to the dungeons. Oooh THERE is a plan.

She walked up and plopped herself at the table and started eating everything she could get her hands on.

Jasmine Storm

"Hi, I'm Jasmine Storm. Nice to meet you what's your name?" Jas asked the girl who was clearly older than her.

(( Museless))

Twix Twithers

Twix walked into the Great Hall and looked around. There were already a few students seated at her Hufflepuff table. She was starving. Sitting down at her table she piled her plate with spaghetti, macaroni and cheese and breadsticks. She poured herself a large glass of apple juice. "Hi " she told the other girls between bites.

Looking down on her robes she noticed a heart shaped, green spot on her robes. She must have spilled something on them. She thought about wiping it off but since it was heart shaped she decided she liked it and left it there.

Skyler Armstrong

Skyler creeped into the great hall.She glanced around uneasily.Then she made her way over to the Hufflepuff table. She took a seat about 3 feet from where Twix sat. Skyler carefully filled her plate and cup. She sat alone eating slowly. She observed the group of girls that were deep in conversation. She tried to listen in on there conversation but didn't pick up anything.She wondered if she should scoot over and join the conversation but decided against it.She didn't have anything against the other Hufflepuff girls...she just liked being alone. She never really understood the ways of the other girls.All gossip and stuff like that.Skyler hated gossip.

Skyler became aware that she appeared lonely.So she took out her lyric book. She needed to start working on a new song. She scribbled some words then crossed them out.It was easier to get inspired when she had her guitar with her. She tried a few more times to start a song and get some words rolling but gave up.So She sat there alone.

Jinx McCauley

Jinx wandered to the great hall and saw a few hufflepuffs at the house table but she could see any one she knew there. She was really hungry so she made her way over to the table

Skyler became aware that she appeared lonely.So she took out her lyric book. She needed to start working on a new song. She scribbled some words then crossed them out.It was easier to get inspired when she had her guitar with her. She tried a few more times to start a song and get some words rolling but gave up.So She sat there alone.

“Is it alright if I sit here” asked jinx as she looked up and down the table nervously

Jinx started to climb into the seat next to the girl “Just had my first lesson she beamed”

Abby Normal

Abby nervously fidgeted outside the Great Hall, and messed with the fabric of her cloak. It was firmly on backwards, the sheet of fabric fastened like a huge bib. People were going to think she was crazy, but she wasn't about to back down from a dare. She marched in confidently, and sat down on one side of the Hufflepuff Table, looking for her fellow daredevil, Ryann Carson.

Ryann Carson

Ryann had gotten stopped in the hallway by many of the older boys saying things and her big mouth got the best of her so of cours e she said something. She was gasping for air when she came into the great hall looking for Abby. Ryann wore her cloak on backwards and strode over to the Hufflepuff table proudly and sat down enxt to Abby. "Sorry I'm late, I got stopped along the way." Ryann said glaring off at the doors. She looked around and she was getting a few strange looks for people and she saw some of the slytherins laughing. But of course this was all in good fun and planned. Ryan most certainly knew her cloak was backwards.

Abby Normal

"Ahh, that's quite all right Ryann, you look out of breath though." Abby took in her appearance and noticed she was panting for breath. "No one gave you trouble did they? Because we can always take care of them later. No one messes with the sweet Hufflepuffs." Abby wanted to defend her friend if someone was causing her problems.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.