Weasley

Help! I'm Inactive.

Weasley

If you have gone over two months without posting on a student account, a moderator will tag your account as ‘inactive’ Once your account has been made inactive, you will be unable to post anywhere but here, and the Q&A forum.

If you’d like your student to be reactivated, please fill out the form below and post it in this thread.

Name:

Year and House:

VH Year Sorted with LINK to Sorting post (check the Records Cabinet):

Year to be reactivated into:

*If you wish to be reactivated as a 6th year, 7th year, or an Alumni, you must include a link to one of your OWL grades. (Those can be found here):

If we have a question about your reactivation, we will edit a note into your post. Please check back if you have not been reactivated in a week, to see if we had a question or comment. And, if you have any questions about your reactivation, after it has been done, please PM Snape.

Edited by Snape
Updated!

Dumbledore

Reactivation FAQ:

Q: I was reactivated as a First Year, but I was sorted with the current Third Years, does this mean I am a 13 year old First Year?

A: No. If you are reactivated into a younger year than you were sorted into, your character must be changed to be the proper age as if they were always a member of that year. If you should have been a 3rd year, but were reactivated into 1st, you are 11 years-old instead of 13.

Q: I should be a Sixth Year, but I didn't pass any OWLs. Can I RP being held back a year?

A: Yes. If you should have been a 6th year but did not pass any OWLs, you may RP being held back one year, only. After that, you must pass an OWL or you will not graduate. This is a specific exception to the above rule

Q: I can't find the link to my Sorting/Exam grade!

A: If you do not include the links we requested, we won't be able to reactivate you. For your sorting post, go the the Records Cabinet and enter your name in the search bar at the bottom of the forum. The correct Sorting Ceremony should come up. For your exam grade, check the OWL & NEWT Results for your sorting year, and search for your name in there. If you don't find your name in the results forum, then you did not pass an OWL.

Q: I've been inactive for a really long time, will I still be reactivated?

A: That depends! If you've been gone for more than 3 or 4 VH years, or over a REAL LIFE year you will probably not be reactivated. Especially if your character has under 100 posts from when they went inactive. Start a new character!

Q: I missed out on so much! Can't I just be reactivated as an Unsorted Student and start over?

A: No. You only get Sorted once per character, you will never be reactivated as an Unsorted student.

Q: Technically I should be an Alumni now, but I missed out on 6th/7th year! Can I be reactivated back as a student?

A: No. Alumni students who have passed an OWL will always be reactivated as an Alumni, no exceptions.

Q: I posted for reactivation, but I didn't get reactivated yet!

A: There are several reasons you might not have been reactivated, here are a few:

• If you have asked for reactivation more than three times, you will probably not be reactivated.
  • If you have asked for reactivation before, and have made either none, or very few (2 or 3) posts since the last reactivation, you will probably not be reactivated.
  • If you did not provide the links required in the form, you will probably not be reactivated until you provide them.
  • If no one else after you has been reactivated yet, then it's possible that reactivation day (normally a weekend) hasn't happened yet.
  • If none of these apply, check your post, and see if there is a note left by a mod. If there is, repost in the thread.

-------------

Here is a loose guideline on the number of posts expected from you, if you want to keep up with your class. If your post count falls significantly below these markers, we may reactivate you into an earlier year.

0 - 50 posts = First Year

50 - 100 posts = Second year

100 - 150 posts = Third Year

150 to 200 = Fourth, and so on.

If you still have questions about your reactivation, feel free to PM Snape!

Edited by Snape
Updated!

Holly Coyle-Ward

Name: Holly Coyle-Ward

Year and House: First Year, Ravenclaw

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH22

Year to be reactivated into: First year!

Cordelia Kaiser

Name: Cordelia Mercer

Year and House: Fourth Year, Ravenclaw

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH19

Year to be reactivated into: Fourth Year, please & thank you! <3

Doon Magen

Name: Doon Magen

Year and House: Seventh Year Hufflepuff

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH16

Year to be reactivated into: Seventh and OWL

You guys saw NOTHING. >_>

Maisie Torrent

Name:Maisie Torrent

Year and House: Seventh year Gryffindor

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!):VH16

* If Year is 6th year, 7th year, or Alumni, please give the link to at least one of your OWLs: 7th and OWL

Edited by Wigglesworth

Wigglesworth

Bookmark!

If you think I missed you, check your post and see if I left you a note about it! Go ahead and post again if you were missed in the last sweep. <3

Faylinn Pierce

Name: Faylinn Pierce

Year and House: Second Year Gryffindor

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH 21

Year to be reactivated into: Second Year

Olivia Price

I decided that I felt worse about letting Liv go inactive than some other things. I want my first charrie to graduate!

Name: Olivia Price

Year and House: 5th Year Ravenclaw

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): I checked and checked but couldn't find it :(

Year to be reactivated into: It was a 5th right before she went inactive but I understand if you need to put her in a lower year. I would really prefer 5th though.

Lucifer Falls

Name: Lucifer Falls

Year and House: Sixth Year Slytherin

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH17

Sixth Year please

*All the OWLs aren't there anymore D: but Here's the link to my OWL grades from Astro, Herbology, History of Magic, and Potions.

Acadia Westgate

Name: Acadia Westgate

Year and House: Third Year Ravenclaw

Link Post: VH20

Year to be reactivated into: Third? *looks hopeful*

^^ Okay so I know I fall tremendously short of third year suggested guidelines with my posting count. But I'd love to be back with my yearmates no srsly I just want to be older than my cousin <3

I'm giving you third year, but I will be supersad if you don't start really posting! Also: 12

Edited by Wigglesworth

Mattox Brennan

Name: Mattox Brennan (252)

Year and House: Second Year Gryffindor

Link Post: VH21

Name: Mint Blackwood (112)

Year and House: Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Link Post: VH18

Year to be reactivated into: Fifth Year

Totally my fault! I swore I had posted some homework but I guess I didn't. Been pre occupied with Christmas and work! Apologies.

Edited by Wigglesworth

Willis Wigglesworth

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, BTW.

Name: Willis Wigglesworth

Year and House: 6th/Hufflepuff

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): I have to find things, what the heck. Hold on! ... HERE

Year to be reactivated into: 6th, OMG I HAVE TO FIND MORE STUFF?

* If Year is 6th year, 7th year, or Alumni, please give the link to at least one of your OWLs: HERE

Johan Ng

Name: Johan Ng

Year and House: Suppose to be an Alumnus - Ravenclaw

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): http://www.virtual-hogwarts.org/rpg/index....ost&p=10809

Year to be reactivated into: http://www.virtual-hogwarts.org/rpg/index....showtopic=67198

so that makes year 7?

Richard Rangley

Name: Richard Rangley

Year and House: Second Year Hufflepuff

Link Post: VH21

Sorry, i have been snowed under with exams and revision. i'm really sorry.

My VH Year (Check Professor Ferne)

Reason For Edit : I Forgot to add my VH21 Link :3

For future reference, you are supposed to link your Sorting Ceremony, with the page your name appears, not a grading post. ~Wiggles

Edited by Wigglesworth

Wigglesworth

Bookmark!

If you posted for reactivation, and were not reactivated, first check your post and see if I left a note about why. Then, repost for reactivation!

For those of you confused about how to find the link to you Sorting Post, go the the Records Cabinet and search for your name. When you get the results, click on the Sorting Ceremony that came up, and search until you find your name in there. If you can't find your name, then you can not be reactivated.

Thanks! <3

Teasel Gardinier

I know I'm not in need of reactivation, but I found Olivia Price's sorting post here. I wouldve PMed it to her but since shes in active, she wouldnt be able to see it :( she's VH 10. :)

Edited by Teasel Gardinier

Cypress Gardinier

I had a terrible run in with life but now I'm back wooo ~ (sorry about the massive load, it won't happen again :c )

Also, second note: I know that I have a lot of characters that need to be reactivated <_< but I'm usually really good at keeping up with them, when I'm not being battered down by the troubles of real life. I have determination to reach alumni with all of them and leave no one inactive, so I hope I can be given a second chance. ^_^ thanks.

Name: Cypress Gardinier

Year and House: Third Year, Slytherin

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH20

Year to be reactivated into: Third Year

Edited by Wigglesworth

Remington Sebastian

Name: Remington Sebastian

Year and House: Fourth Year; Slytherin

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH19

Year to be reactivated into: Fourth Year

Edited by Wigglesworth

Alexei Dotchev

Name: Alexei Dotchev

Year and House: Second, Slytherin

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH21

Edited by Wigglesworth

Paddington Gillespie

Name: Paddington Gillespie

Year and House: Fifth Year; Ravenclaw

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH18

Year to be reactivated into: Fifth Year

Edited by Wigglesworth

Nolan Beckett

Name: Nolan Beckett

Year and House: Sixth, Ravenclaw

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH17 OWL

Year to be reactivated into: Sixth

Edited by Wigglesworth

Rafe Kajetan

LAST ONE, SORRY

Name: Rafe Kajetan

Year and House: Seventh, Slytherin

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH16 OWL

Year to be reactivated into: Seventh

Edited by Wigglesworth

Clemence Bouvier

Name: Clemence Bouvier

Year and House: First, Slytherin

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH21

Erica Curtis

Name: Erica Golden

Year and House: Fifth Year, Ravenclaw

VH Year Sorted, with LINK TO POST (check the Records Cabinet!): VH18

Year to be reactivated into: Fifth year, please D: I know Erica doesn't have many posts but I promise to post lots and lots and take OWLs and get to alumni status and everything :wub: