Weasley

Absence Notices

Alyssa Hoofer

I'm around this weekend, but I likely won't be as active. I have my nephew until Sunday. I'll try to catch up on replies at night or Sunday. If you need me, you can PM me or send me a message on discord.

Leah Princeley

Okay, I am going take small break or breather from vh for while! Mostly just to get myself feel better but i will keep up with  all my characters and such! 

BRB  

Edited by Leah Princeley

Prince A. Charming

I'm on a VH break for the indefinite future. If you absolutely need me for something important, please send up smoke signals or something. Idk. Good luck to you. Otherwise, I'll be away from VH and Discord until I feel like coming back.

See you all eventually? Who knows!

Jacquetta, Atticus, Anderson (students)

Beth, Cargan, Cam, Tara, Abrielle, Kenzie, Duke, Tarquin, Inara, Dane (alums)

Miss Turner (librarian)

Edited by Prince A. Charming

Aggie Price

Starting tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to be off grid till Friday

See you then?

Aggie, Josie, Sophia, Alice, Kat

Amelia Martin

I suppose I'm taking an indefinite leave as well. I need to step back from VH. The amount of time I spend on it is not conducive to being proactive and productive in more important areas of my life. It's become more of a vice than anything else and it's not healthy for me. 

-MJ & Amy

Robbie Curtis

Starting a big work project. My only posts until 9th September (or so) will be duel extension requests and posts in my mentoring duel. See you all soon ❤️

Simon Reed

I'm basically on the same boat as Amelia, though I do plan on coming back soon, I'm not sure when. If you need me to reply to anything or need to reach out, PM's are best. 

Simon & Giles

Aurora Andrews

I need a break, I'm just not in a good mood for vh anymore. ilu all 

Phillip Aldermaston

Tree branch came down near my internet provider - I may go off at any point.

Desmond Potter

Running away for the weekend. I will be back Monday or Tuesday, don't miss me too much. ❤️ 

Des and Pine

Edited by Desmond Potter

Dax Gordon

Life is v v v v busy and I am split a billion different ways so here is a "I'm probably not gonna be around for a hot bit but I might show up every once in a while who knows" notice ❤️ 

-Dax&Saro&etc.

Dale McQueen-Trengrove

Going on vacation starting Friday and will be back day after Labor Day. Please extend duels for me if they are about to time out. <333 

Tabitha Harding-Clarke

Very slow until Sept 7th or so. I think I'm all caught up on duels but if for some reason I'm not, feel free to poke me on discord/extend them for me.

Oliver Strausser

Expect slowish posting from me until the 15th of September. 

Prince A. Charming

I am around-ish but dealing with the unexpected death of a friend. It's hitting me harder than I thought it would as I was completely unprepared. Thanks to everyone who has reached out, it's much appreciated. I'll be okay but I will be slow for awhile. Please poke me if I need to post in anything time sensitive like duels, etc.

See you all soon-ish. ❤️

Nico Pichardo

Sick and slow. Back properly next week!

Alyssa Hoofer

As of right now, I'm likely not going to finish with Alyssa Hoofer, Clarissa Perenge, Cameron Hoofer or Hailey Hoofer. I've had a hard time getting back into my characters or even VH since the site went down. A long time ago, I had so many stories for the Hoofer kids and Clarissa, but as of right now, I don't feel any of them. I've never been happy with leaving William as an NPC either. I cannot connect to them at all and whenever I think of VH I feel nothing but guilt and this is supposed to be a fun site. So I am likely not finishing any of these characters stories. I don't believe I am leaving VH forever, because I do love the site but I'll likely return with a fresh start and with a different character. Maybe for the next sorting or the sorting after that I will return with someone new. I've enjoyed roleplaying with all of you so far and I like everyone I've roleplayed with on the site, so my decision has nothing to do with anyone. I just don't feel I can do these characters justice and someone who deserves it should take my place as prefect. So thank you to everyone who made me feel welcome and who roleplayed with me.

Aggie Price

So I'm celebrating my birthday tomorrow with an overnight trip to "see the Notorious R.B.G. in concert" otherwise known as hearing a talk/lecture given by Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg.  I'll be AFK from tomorrow morning till sometime Wednesday night!  

This is for Aggie, Josie, Kat, Sophia, and Alice

Desmond Potter

I am off to HOGWARTS.... well for the weekend I’ll be gone. Be back sometime Monday. 

Ill be around for quidditch but anything else is on hold.

❤️❤️ Des and alts