Weasley

Absence Notices

Weasley

Post here to let your teachers and classmates know if you'll be gone for a stretch of time.

(Please note that if you're gone for over two months, your account will be made inactive. Simply post in the Reactivation thread in this forum to regain your posting rights.)

Elizabeth Gardner-Golden

Hey, just thought I'd like to put up an absence notice though it will be more of a semi-absence as I will try to post when I'm on vacation.

This also means that my alter Joe Salinger will also be gone during this time.

Anyways, I will be gone from August 10-13 in Vegas and August 18-21st in Berekely. Just a little head-up on that. :D

Edited by Elizabeth Gardner

Atrus Valentein

I don't know if I should post here, but Piper Callahan asked me to tell everyone that she will not be coming back, and this seemed like the place to do it...

Guest Shanaelle DeLeveign
Gone till Saturday, I think. Maybe later. It depends on when we get the net set up at the new house. Later peeps <3

Henry Stewart

This is a semi-gone notice. I'll be on a mini-vacation at around the same time as Elizabeth. August 11-13. Just thought I should let you know. :)

Cecilia Laurence

I'm not going to be on much, at least I won't RPing until August 25th. Just thought I'd let you know :)

So I might RP a little... now that VH is back :-D

Edited by Cecilia Laurence

Samuel Craft

I will be kind of MIA from the 11th-20th. I'm not sure how much time I'll have during that time, but I shall try my best to be on. I have family coming over and I don't know how that will be in terms of getting to my computer.

Guest Shykia Somerstone

Okay I should make this post before I forget.

So... this is my busy schedule for the next month (the month after is another story...)

Away*: August 12 - 13 and August 15 - 29

Busy**: August 11, 14 and August 29 - September 7 (depending)

* = Nope, no internet access. Unless I go to an internet cafe in Japan or something, but it'll be doubtful.

** = Packing, catching up with friends, recording for a stupid piano competition *dies*, and (an incredible amount of) summer reading. Only 'cause, unfortunately to VH, I have a life somewhere over the rainbow.

So, to sum it up nicely...

Shykia Somerstone will be away/busy from right this very moment until Septemeber.

I'll probably *try* to reply to some threads when I get the chance when I'm home, but no guarantees.

Much loff <333

Heather Fenwick
Away until a week on Saturday which is... lets see, the 19th. I think. Talk to you all then. <33

Hannah Sea

Sort of gone now until next week thursday, and then leaving again from monday to thursday the following week. Sorry to all I am rping with. Will try to get on this week.

David Bane

Neveah Harte: Will be gone until sometime during the first week of September. Her computer has a virus and she's unable to get on anything and she was worried about lessons. :(

She asked me to post this, so please don't kill me.

Samuel Aarid

I'll be gone from today, till Monday, the twentieth.

Shiri Scott

I'll be back and forth until this Sunday, mainly because I have to work at our fair. I'll be on occasionally, but I dunno if I'll disappear between days.

Cloey Crownhart

High School's a little more hetic then I thought, and with all the work, I just need to take a break.

So this is to let everyone know that as of 8.18 I will be on a long break.

Jessie Dark

I'm excisted!!!!! I'm Graduating from College finally!!!!!!! Yup I'm receiving my diploma on August 24! .... but I have to travel back to where my college is... so in other words I will be gone most from August 20th to 27th.

I will try to come do my homework and rp a little but I will have little time as seeing that my cousin is coming down from the woods to see me graduate....

I can't believe me I'm done!!! I'm a fully diplomed PARALEGAL!!!! *do a little dance*

So yeah like I said: GONE FROM AUGUST 20th TO 27th - DUE TO GRADUATION

Edited by Jessie Dark

Sapphire Brinklebell

Well I'm starting school again so count me out for the next 2 weeks so I can get my school and work schedules all sorted out!

Skye Nagasaki

I'll be gone August 19th - 21st (mid afternoonish)

Just wanted to post that to be safe.

Edited by Skye Nagasaki

Guest Skylar Recquiem-Daniels

I'm posting this for my ickle, Keiran Braedons. His puppeteer is currently very ill and in the hospital. We don't know when he'll be back, so 'get well soon!'s are appreciated.

Cecilia Laurence

so umm yeah im posting here again because now i really can't rp because i can hardly type dew to the fact that i jammed my left thumb in the car door last night and it really hurts soooo yeah. norps from me.

Hannah Sea

Gone from tomorrow until next friday!

Miss ya all!

Samuel Craft

I will be sort of MIA from Tuesday, August 22nd to Friday, August 25th. Not sure how much time I'll have then, but I'll try to be here and at least do my classes.

Rochelle Carey

Gotta go for a while. I will try to reply to topics such as the big firsties one- but am making no promises. My illness has come back, so i won't be on much and definitely not from this coming Saturday til the next Saturday. After that, we'll see.

Roh <3

Marika Blake

I will be without internet access from Saturday August 26th to potentially Monday August 28th. I know, not a huge stretch of time...but if I don't reply to anything those days, that's why.

Adair Haynes

Well the time has come. I am packing up my entire life and heading back to my second year of college. So as I will be busy packing today, then driving down tomorrow and setting up, plus starting classes Monday....well I have to take a bit of a hiatus to settle myself in again to the school routine.

So for the time being Adair Haynes and Allie Potter are on a break. Hopefully to return soon!

<3 Als