Sign in to follow this  
Jessi Lane

Class Are Tiring, Especially If Your Us

Jessi Lane

Jessi entered the enormmous Great Hall, skipping happily. She had just left from the Defense Against the Dark Arts and Charms combined lesson, and boy, she was tired, not to mention hungry. She was meeting up with her good friend, and partner for the lesson, Aerin.

The two girls were having lots of fun, fooling around in the halls as soon as the left the classroom. Aerin had to stop and get something, so Jessi was waiting for her here, in Great Hall. Jessi waved to a few students she knew and sat down at the Hufflepuff table. She glanced up at the enchanted celieling, wondering what the weather was like outside. Unamused, Jessi looked down and smiled at some fellow Hufflepuffs.

Jessi glanced around the room to see if Aerin had entered yet, and and took a sip of her drink. Aha! She could see Aerin's blonde hair flying as she ran through the entrance. Jessi waved and called her name:

"Aerin, over here!" Jessi shouted, as students turned to look at her. Just at that very moment, her stomache growled- she hadn't had a big breakfast- and the students giggled. Smiling at them, Jessi watched as Aerin made her way towards her.

Aerin Gentry

Aerin strolled into the Great Hall. She was running a little behind. She had agreed to meet her friend, Jessi, for lunch after DADA class, but she needed to drop off her books first. It takes a little time to run up the Gryffindor dorms. Aerin tossed her book bag on her bed and then started the trek back down to the Great Hall.

Aerin glanced around the room. The tables were covered in dishes containing an assortment of meat and vegetables. The scent of food made her stomache growl.

"Aerin, over here!" Jessi called.

Quickly Aerin spotted her and hurried over.

"Hey, Jessi! Sorry I'm late." Aerin sat down in th empty seat next to her. "Did I miss anything?" Aerin asked as she poured herself a glass of water.

Jessi Lane

"Hey, Jessi! Sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything?"

"Nothing important," Jessi began. "Just my stomach growling," she giggled. She moved over on the bench so Aerin had more room. Many of the other Hufflepuffs were looking at them curiously, as wondering why a Gryffindor was sitting at their table. Jessi smiled at them and ate off of her dish. The food was delicious, and Jessi was hungry- so that was perfect.

"So, Aerin, what do you want to do after lunch?" Jessi questioned. She was thinking about dueling with her, it would definitely be fun. "We could go down to the dueling chamber and duel for a little." To Jessi dueling was always fun- even if she lost, but it might not be the same for Aerin.

Edited by Jessi Lane

Aerin Gentry

Nothing important," Jessi began."Just my stomach growling."

Aerin laughed. "Yeah, mine did that on my way in." Aerin said as she started to fill her plate. Everything looked really good. The house elves always out do themselves. Aerin thought happily as she ate the chicken and mixed vegetables with rice from her plate.

"So, Aerin, what do you want to do after lunch?" Jessi questioned.

Aerin didn't anything for a moment. She had just put a spoonful of rice in her mouth, and rather than answer right away and spray rice on the poor Hufflepeff in front of her, she finished chewing and thought.

"We could go down to the dueling chamber and duel for a little." Jessi suggested.

Aerin nodded her head. "That sounds good. We could do that." Aerin took a swallow of water. "I haven't dueled in a while." Aerin said innocently. She looked at her wrist like she was checking a wrist watch, looked back up and grinned, "It has to have been at least an hour since our mock duel in the DADA class." Aerin finished with a laugh.

Jessi Lane

(ooc: EEK! Sorry for the long wait- I forgot about this thread <_<)

"Yeah, mine did that on my way in."

Jessi laughed in a way that sounded like rain drops- she was happy that she was able to spend time with her bestest friend at Hogwarts, and be able to talk and chillax. She giggled again as Aerin started to speak but then ceased as she was chewing her meal- which was very delicious by the way.

"That sounds good. We could do that."

"Hmm.." Jessi said, practically stuffing her mouth-waterin food into her small mouth- even her mum couldn't cook this well! She smiled as she swallowed the edible goodness and took a small sip of her pumpkin juice(yes, she like having breakfast beverages at any meal) and smacked her lips in an akward sort of way, like her baby sister did when she finished eating something sour.

"It has to have been at least an hour since our mock duel in the DADA class."

"Totally," Jessi replied, amazed at how the time flew by so quickly. "It was actually fun, dueling in class and all- without getting detention," she said, smirking. She then wiped it off her face, and took yet another spoonful of rice and this time, daintly put it i nto her mouth.

Edited by Jessi Lane

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.