Ryszard Althaus-Valerio

All you wanted was somebody to hear you out, to chase away the empty nights of fear and doubts

Ryszard Althaus-Valerio

have my 1000th post~ ilu both <3

Ryszard dragged both Jacks to the Slytherin house table when class was finally over. He couldn’t deal with the way people were constantly staring at them, and he had a feeling that his roommate was losing more than just his reputation as a good person. Being turned into a werewolf hadn’t changed that, no matter what he said, but suddenly being attached to Ryszard would certainly have people questioning him.

”I didn’t have breakfast,” he mumbled, one side of his mouth twitching with the bruise that had only just started to fade. He would’ve used it as an excuse for his terrible eating habits lately, but it likely had more to do with the fact that every time he tried to swallow something down, he had the most peculiar sensation of it rising right back up. He was constantly sick to his stomach, and it was getting old rather fast.

There were only a few weeks left until the winter holidays, and Ryszard’s life had never been a bigger mess than it currently was.

Jacqueline Frost

“Are Berttie Bott’s breakfast? If not, I’ll join the club.” 

Things weren’t the same since divination. 

She might have been the permanent third wheel but whatever had happened was between Ryszard, Jaxon and Adrina and Jack hadn’t pressed past the details Ryszard gave her. She new people talked, she knew that it was only a matter of time before Adrina’s dramatics were public knowledge and she would also be bad guy in the equation — Hogwart’s biggest hypocrite; at least she’d wear the badge with pride. Jack knew she was bound to have a conversation with her roommate about how she was awful for keeping a secret that wasn’t hers to keep for once in her life when she was the biggest blabbermouth and gossip. Yet, the one time she needed to talk, she didn’t. 

“I liked it better when people were talking because Ryszard was a human hanging out with werewolves and not because well… you know.”  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.