Kiara Thorsdóttir

i couldn't believe my eyes when ten thousand fireflies lit up the sky as i fell asleep

Kiara Thorsdóttir

"Of course Teddy is coming with me!"

That was all it seemed to take to allow the young blonde to be allowed to return to Diagon Alley, mention her twin sister, and of course she wasn't bluffing. She had been wanting to take Theodosia to Diagon Alley, and in fact she had her eye on a couple of things from Magical Menagerie. One of them was an owl that the two of them could share, and that definitely would be a nice (and welcome) surprise for once for her parents. Not that being in Diagon Alley hadn't given multiple causes for banning her from returning there. There was the fighting incident in front of her father, and then there was the other incident involving the pet shop.

Maybe that wouldn't be an issue because she had been confined to her room for what seemed like seventy years. She went and grabbed Teddy and the two of them went to their father's fireplace and within an instant they were in Diagon Alley.

"You want to buy an owl? I saw a cute one last time I was here!"

Theodosia Thorsdóttir

"I can't believe you convinced them to let us come!" Teddy squealed, beaming, clasping her sister's hand in hers as they ran down the roads (Teddy smiled apologetically at the witch pushing a pram who gave them a nasty look while they ran). She skidded to a stop and her eyes got big, practically melting with the AWWWW factor when Kiara mentioned their own owl!

"An owl?! ...are you sure Mummy and Pabbi would let us?" Teddy asked hesitantly. She did really want one, though... "I guess they did say they hoped we would write..." Teddy mused hopefully, looking up at the door to The Magical Menagerie hopefully. With a look back to Kiara to steel her mettle, she pushed the door open, aiming to please her twin by taking the lead on this one.

"Which one was the cute one you meant...?" Teddy asked in awe, looking around. There were so many pets...! And all of them looked cute!

Kiara Thorsdóttir

She looked about the shop before she stumbled on the tiny little fidgety owl that she had seen a few weeks prior. There was something about the owl that was different, and it may have been that it was seemingly afraid of human contact and shaking, but to her it was the perfect little owl that would be the very best for the both of them. She looked back at Teddy as she reached for the scared-looking owl.

"This one, Teddy," she smiled as the owl that had been fidgeting around before as if everything spooked it went calm in her embrace and began hooting softly, "isn't she cute? I've already even thought of a name for her, you wanna hear it?"

She cuddled the owl up to her cheek as she pet the bird's feathers softly as she had hoped that she had remembered enough money to be able to purchase the owl.