Sign in to follow this  
Killian Dracel

Impromptu Karaoke

Killian Dracel

"...so, yeah. This leaf is not easy to sleep with in my mouth," he carried on, talking to his girlfriend as they sat down at the Slytherin table for their breakfast before class. His stomach was growling, but he knew he had the challenge ahead of him of not accidentally eating the mandrake leaf he was holding tightly under his tongue. The leaf tasted disgusting, and gave him absolutely terrible breath in between challenging morning and evening mouth cleanings. He was going to have to start brushing his teeth more throughout the day to stave off the unpleasantness.

He grabbed the pitcher of orange juice and poured his girlfriend a goblet full, and then one for himself. Once he set the pitcher down, he grabbed his goblet and took a drink. He was about to reach for the bacon when it just sort of happened... 'Ba, ba, ba, ba. Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba. Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba.'

Killian Dracel had started singing in his deep baritone voice. There was a beat going on in his head. Only he could hear it, but that didn't stop him from belting out words the the entirety of the Great Hall to hear... and judge. He slowly rose from his seat, smiling at @Damaris Denton as he climbed up onto the bench and eventually the table.

"I'm sleeping
And right in the middle of a good dream
Like all at once I wake up
From something that keeps knockin' at my brain.
Before I go insane
I hold my pillow to my head
And spring up in my bed
Screaming out the words I dread:
"I think I love you!"

>> The orange juice as been spiked with a Karaoke potion! Drink and sing, or stare in utter disbelief as Killjoy Dracel lets loose! This thread is open!

Mira Skydel

Mira cackled with laughter as she watched Killian climb up onto the table. She could tell that someone had clearly put a charm on him or something, in all the time she had known about Killian, he was a total bully in her eyes. “Serves you right!” she shouted as she took her orange juice from the table. Her tastebuds still accustomed to the muggle lifestyle, orange juice was one of her favourite drinks here at Hogwarts. It was far better than the alternative orange beverage of pumpkin juice. Mira still couldn’t understand how people liked drinking that stuff, to her it tasted like dirt.

Mira sipped on her juice with a wicked grin as she enjoyed the show. Her smile quickly faded as she felt a strange sensation wash over her. Her mouth popped open and out came a high-pitched tone. Mira climbed up onto the table, her feet squishing into the meals of other students as she did so. She couldn't contain herself as the words escaped her lips and she twirled atop the table.

“There’s a man in a cave
Pale as moon and enslaved
To guard over his wealth
He’s deranged, ill of health
Hunched under the hangings
Of pictures and paintings grotesque
Gripped blind
Only sees what is palpable
Wry is the feast that’s untouchable
Blinded by hunger she pressed
Girlish lips to a grape

Maggie Sinclair

Maggie stood up so quickly from her perch on @Nox Bordelon's lap that the poor sod flailed for a minute, a little confused it seemed because she'd just been checking his back molars for any extra spinach whatever he'd been eating (between snogs) when one of her her house prefects ( and former nemesis) stood atop the table like he'd lost his flacking mind, and began to croon his evil black heart out.

To @Damaris Denton

"Jesus Flacking Christ, Dam, did you have to put it on him to where he's singing at everybody?! Honestly!" Though, if she was being honest, Killian Dracel had a pretty nice voice...

Edited by Maggie Sinclair

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.