Sign in to follow this  
Xenia Lupu-Haidei

Fast Times at Hogwarts High

Xenia Lupu-Haidei

Xenia took her camera out at breakfast and aimed it at herself as she began to vlog. “What’s up, WizTube?” She began in her usual greeting. “It’s ya girl XYandXe here at Hogwarts during breakfast. Let’s see what Hogwarts’ students have to offer.” She flipped the camera around and aimed it at random people at the Ravenclaw table, but turned around and aimed it all around the great hall.

ooc: this is an open thread, but please wait for @Casper Abernathy to post first before you do. xenia is vlogging everything that’s going on in the great hall for her wiztube channel, so feel free to have your character do whatever. 

Casper Abernathy

His grandma had ranted about the downfall of today's youth due to social media. And maybe the old lady had made some points, because for Merlin's sake he couldn't even eat his meal in peace.

The sudden eyes (um, camera eyes) on him startled him enough that some of his tea managed to slosh out of his cup and onto his shirt. He cursed.

"I have nothing to offer actually, so get that bloody camera out of my face!"

Astrid Cahill

Looking up from her spot next to Casper she made a sound similar to 'eep" at the liquid that'd splashed on her friends shirt before giving her wand a quick wave and watching it vanish.

Good as new.

Damaris Denton

"Aren't you that girl I was stuck to like three years ago. What, are you making a video for your three WizTube subscribers?" Damaris scoffed in derision. 

Xenia Lupu-Haidei

The Gryffindor boy who Xenia had been unlucky enough to aim her camera at (@Casper Abernathy) seemed mightily displeased at her actions, so that only motivated Xenia to zoom her camera in more to his stupid face. “Has anyone told you lately that you’ve got a pepperoni sized zit sitting smack dab in the middle of your forehead?” She informed him, then took her camera and pointed it at his Hufflepuff friend (@Astrid Cahill) that sat right next to him.

At the sound of a voice, Xenia whipped her camera around to the Slytherin table to see a familiar face bringing up an awful memory that Xe had been fortunate enough to forget until this awful girl brought it up again. “You still remember that? Damn, you must’ve really loved holding my hand,” she retorted to @Damaris Denton. She knew the girl’s name was Damaris (had forced herself to remember so she’d know to avoid her at all costs since that awful occasion), but Xe refused to give Damaris’ name any clout on her WizTube channel.

Xenia snorted at the girl’s comment, then zoomed her camera at the roots of the girl’s now blonde hair (it wasn’t blonde the day they’d gotten stuck together, if Xe’s memory served her right). “You should worry about fixing up your roots instead of worrying about how many subscribers I’ve got.”

Edited by Xenia Lupu-Haidei

Casper Abernathy

"Thanks," he muttered under his breath to @Astrid Cahill. Prefect Astrid, he amended. The perfect fact to remember in such an important, life-threatening situation. "Can't you.. you know.. take house points from her... for being a bloody public nuisance. Or just put her in detention."

Lips twitched, sneer begging to form at the curly-haired annoyance's ( @Xenia Lupu-Haidei ) unwanted comments. "I look fine, actually. Maybe it's the terrible quality on your camera. Should just consider another career, hobby, whatever at this point."

See, he knew he always liked @Damaris Denton for a reason. "Yeah, her three subscribers... we could easily downvote all her vids in a heartbeat."

Astrid Cahill

Taking points? What was that?

Astrid was much better at the giving of them. She bit her bottom lip, worrying about whether Casper was right and she should be taking them but.. when in doubt always listen to Casper ok. “Um.. 3 points from Ravenclaw for.. recording people without their permission.” Was that even a thing?! Oh well. It was now. 

Edited by Astrid Cahill
just for rp purposes obvi <3

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.