Sign in to follow this  
Orion Henrion

Tricks or Treats

Orion Henrion

Orion hadn't responded to his father yet, but he was feeling extra mischievous today. Lately, meals in the Great Hall had been drama filled and no one realized the ickles even existed. Orion needed to do something to make a name for himself. He had snuck into one of the older Slytherins drawers and found a pile of dung bombs. He decided to grab some for himself and some for Blaise. He set them into his Satchel and ran downstairs for dinner. He figured dinner would be the best time to set them off mainly because the most people were in the Great Hall then.

He waited for Blaise for what seemed like an hour but in reality was only ten minutes. When he finally saw him and Blaise took the seat next to him, Orion leaned in and said in a whisper, "I found something." He looked around to make sure no one was watching and reached into his Satchel. He pulled out the dung bombs. "I found--these." He opened his hands and showed Blaise. "I got some for you and for me. I figured you can do the count down, then we will throw them and go back to eating. No one will ever know it was us." Because who would suspect a nerdy, smart little boy? 

*This post is open but please wait for Blaise Henrion to post*

Blaise Henrion

Blaise had had a long and busy day. He had been exhausted and wanted to eat. He made his way to the Great Hall so he could eat dinner. The boy was starving. Though, it hadn't been very long since he had a snack. Blaise just ate a lot.

Orion was bloody brilliant! Blaise clapped his shoulder. "I think I'm rubbing off on you, cousin." He snatched one from his cousin and tossed it over his shoulder, not really aiming anywhere in particular. He grinned, and then grabbed another. This time he threw it in front of him. He hoped the smell wouldn't head their way. He was trying to enjoy his dinner.

Orion Henrion

Orion watched as Blaise grabbed the dung bombs and threw them. "Maybe you are rubbing off on me. I like it." He liked feeling a little rebellious. Besides, he couldn't do the same stuff every day. He knew no one had seen Blaise, so he threw two more dung bombs over his shoulder. He went back to eating his pudding. "This is gonna be bloody amazing." 

Open to posters now! Enjoy.

Atticus Barnes

Atticus was one of the first students to notice the smell. She wasn’t too far down from where Blaise and Orion were sitting and her sense of smell apparently was working overtime that night. When the stench hit her nose, she screwed up her face in disgust. Atticus hadn’t smelt something that bad since she left the farm. It reminded her of one of her many chores of cleaning out the horse stalls. 

Her eyes narrowed at the two mischievous Slytherin boys and she hissed out her words loud enough for them both to hear, “Don’t you even dare sending one of those down here, or you’ll both regret it.” While Atticus may have been developing a soft spot for Blaise, she wasn’t going to deal with pranks that caused her appetite to disappear. Dinner was what Atticus looked towards to, and there was no way these two monkeys were going to ruin that for her.  

Viola Merryweather

The first thing Viola noticed was the horrible stench that filled her nose as she was eating her dinner over at the Ravenclaw table.  She had just taken a mouthful of her dinner when another even stronger smell hit just behind her as well as the sound of something hitting the floor a few feet behind her. She put her knife and fork down and looked around. She couldn't see where it was coming from so she turned back around and tried to eat a bit more despite the smell making her feel woozy. 

The next time a dungbomb flew across the hall, she looked around and saw @Orion Henrion and @Blaise Henrion sharing cheeky smiles and Viola put two and two together. She wrinkled her nose at the smell and gave a questioning look to @Orion Henrion as if to ask, what are you doing? 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.