Sign in to follow this  
Edward Borage

I can’t face the dark without you!

Edward Borage

Stone cold anger stalked through the Great Hall the morning after Sorting looking for a green-robed thief. Edward had tried to find Towne on the train after the spell had worn off and, again, after the Sorting had finished but the older Slytherin was certainly a real snake and he hadn’t found her. He had almost been tempted to report her but Slytherins preferred to settle their own issues in their own way. If he could do it without attracting a Prefect or, worse,  a Professor he would. Only ickles ran complaining to a teacher about their personal issues. Edward might have been many things but a crybaby, tattletail wasn’t one. But he’d have to if he couldn’t find her at breakfast! He couldn’t rock up to class without his wand! He’d lent it in good faith and she had stolen it!

Wands didn’t deal well with being stolen and it was unlikely the wand would work well for her in the long-term. Edward knew this but he was still plagued by the horrific thought of what he’d do if she snapped it in half, or lost it, or sold it to a stupid first year, or dropped it from the flacking train! They were irrational thoughts but his housemate was unstable and prone to outbursts that didn’t much include rational actions - the train trip in being a damned good example! How many people attacked the person who helped them? The snake-witch Towne did! She was certainly a right nest of vipers! And he was kicking himself for not just leaving her there, locked in a cage without her wand!

Finally he spotted her, came to a stop and gently tapped her on her shoulder. He narrowed his eyes and silently reminded himself to not lose his temper on the first day back at school. “Return my wand, Towne, now!” 

Havana Towne

"Are you back again for round three, Sincla--"

She turned around to see that it was not @Maggie Sinclair, but rather a second year that she sort of recognized. She couldn't quite put her finger on where she knew him from, but he apparently knew her name, or well, her last name, and that she had his wand? Oh, right. This was the boy that she took the wand from on the train to escape the cage that @Killian Dracel had put her in, but she sighed and looked at him with a look of perplexion. She raised an eyebrow and then reached out to him.

"Who are you and why are you calling me a thief? I'd never steal anyone's wand."

This was most definitely a lie and she still held onto his wand, but he didn't need to know that. Also, perhaps she could convince him that there was some case of mistaken identity.

"And why are you calling me, Towne? My name's Regina Freelancelot."

Edward Borage

“Flack that Towne!” Edward snapped back. “I’m in your flacking House for a start!” His scowl deepened as he clenched both his fists and his jaw. “I get that your emotions might have gotten the better of you yesterday but that was yesterday. I might even allow ‘inadvertently borrowed’ rather than stole if you return it now. But you know what you did, so don’t try your mind games on me. I’m sure there’s a firstie badger who’d fall for them but I won’t.”

Okay so he wasn’t doing so well on riding herd on his temper but it was still under control and he really did hope that his older housemate would realise that the gig was up and return his wand. “My wand, please. You know it really only worked for you yesterday because it thought it was borrowed. It won’t work nearly so well now.”

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.