Sign in to follow this  
Havana Towne

Do you really wand to hurt me?

Havana Towne

There were several ways to describe the train ride from King's Cross to Hogwarts, and none of which were pleasant.

She had gotten into a fight over posters, had her hair pulled out from her head, locked in a cage, and worst of all had her wand stolen by another sixth year. Was there some vendetta against seventh year Slytherin girls that she didn't know about? Sure, Havana had potentially broken @Maggie Sinclair's nose earlier on the train ride and maybe had misread the room when she put up the posters denouncing Seeley as the head girl, but it was taken a little too far when Maggie decided to attack her. Havana did what any person in their right mind would do and that was to defend themselves, but in that defence she had thrown her wand to the ground after casting a severing charm to get out of Maggie's greasy clutches.

A few minutes after she had kicked @Killian Dracel in the lower body, she had been locked inside a cage that he had cast. She eventually had gotten out with the help of a second year who was foolish enough to give her his wand ( @Edward Borage). She wasn't quite sure if he had made it off the train after she stupefied him and ran after @Arabella Jones, but before she could find Arabella, the train had made its way into the station at Hogsmeade and they were headed towards the feast.

She was being ushered with her fellow seventh years, but after the sorting had finished and feast had begun Havana noticed Arabella sitting several people down from her. She got up and walked over to the sixth year and glared at her with what probably wasn't as menacing as she would've hoped.

"I want my bloody wand, Bella. I'll trade you this one," she pulled out the second year's wand that she still had on her person, "it belonged to a very famous wizard."

That was a total lie.

Arabella Jones

It was always curious to see a brand new year at Hogwarts, wondering if it would still be standing where it was after the summer. Arabella had seriously doubted that, after the year they had just had, and she scoffed at the castle walls as they came into view. She mumbled something about how unfortunate it was as they got off the carriages drawn by thestrals.

Arabella would have preferred to walk from Hogsmeade; they creeped her out.

That had nothing on the events that had just transpired between her, Havana and @Maggie Sinclair. Somehow, the Slytherin girls had given the new year a warm welcome with enough blood, sweat and tears to fill a dam. She could still feel the weight of the stolen hair and wand in her pocket. The wand, she knew, was probably useless without its owner, but the hair could give way to many, many sinister plots.

Her head shot up at a familiar voice as Sorting drew to a close, and Arabella let out a snort. “I won it fair and square,” she replied, fingers tapping on the table in front of her. “I don’t give a rat’s arse about famous wizards, babe. They’re too fickle.” After all, her own mother had run off in a similar pursuit for fame.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.