Sign in to follow this  
Aster Darling

Werk it real good

Aster Darling

Aster wasn't sure how she felt about this dare. How was she supposed to exercise @Chance Carter? He was a ghost. Did Ghost need regular exercise? Perhaps they did, and people did this often. It was an odd request, but the tiny Gryffindor went with it with pride. She somehow managed to find a workout outfit, and managed to find one for Chance too in this strange room, though she didn't exactly know how a ghost would put this thing on.

They'll figure it out together of course. (Not really though), and then they can get to their work out. At least Aster knew what these workouts were. You see, Jessica went through a phase when Aster was nine where she wanted to work out constantly. She got these old work out videos featuring this old lady in a costume much like hers and a headband on her head, and she taught people how to work out.

It was intense but fun, so Aster assumed the ghost may like that. Aster soon spent time looking for Chance Carter, because she had no idea who he was or who she looked like, so she walked up to random ghost asking if they were Chance, and pointed in the right direction. "Excuse me?" The tiny Gryffindor asked, a friendly smile on her face. "Are you Chance Carter? I was told to exercise you! I even got you a costume like mine!" 

Chance Carter

Yes, he was the famous Chance Carter. He turned around to say as much not realizing he was being thrust a colorful garment situation and told to exercise. She clearly meant exorcise, correct? He was fit af, just ask his widow.

Well, this girl was definitely an idiot, but what could you expect given the scarlet and gold on her uniform? Chance stared down at her, unamused, and asked, "Who told you to exorcise me?" Additionally, who told her to exorcise him? They were not a great strategist in the game of sabotage, whoever they were.

He'd play along. And get information at the same time.

"And how shall I put the costume on?" he asked, offering a false genial tone now. A blasted costume, are you bloody serious? "I cannot wear your clothing. Do you have a coat rack I can hover over to give the illusion?"

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.