Sign in to follow this  
Leliana Cross

She's what ?

Leliana Cross

The beginning  of Vh40 

Cain never send her SOS message. But this seem serious. After what she told her brother three days ago about her except her fifth child with her husband. She knew that her brother had to tell her something serious! 

So when her brother walk into her house. She sigh and said " So brother what is so important that you need to tell me ?" she asked her brother. 

Cain Exira

Cain was idiot! 

Okay that wasnt a lie but his wife just told him something excited! She was pregnant with their first child. So after hearing that news he decided run to his sister house to get her advice. 

After send his sister the message that he need her help.

Cain decided to drive to her house for the advice.

He walked into the house and notice Leliana had a grumpy look to her. Okay maybe it wasnt the right move to come and visit his sister while she pregnant. 

But then again he need her help. 

"Okay, Eleanor is pregnant and my react was stupid." he began. " Okay tell me am I an ididot for run out my house and away from my wife?" he asked. 

Leliana Cross

" You are an idiot" she began . 

Her brother's reaction to some best news that he would ever recieve in his life was normal. Well it was normal for Leliana since her husband did the same thing twice. 

" Cain, " He stated. " Eleanor wants you to be there for her okay. " he began. " So dofus go back to you wife and be happy that your going experience something that I have experience five times okay!" she finished. 

Cain Exira

Two weeks later!

Cain was in  better move since he last saw his sibling. But then again the almost twenty something year old man heard that his wife had their daughter. He want to tell Leliana but this wasnt a great time to mess with his sister since she just had Diva (his baby niece)  and he want to tell her. " Leliana, Hey how are you doing and is my awesome akward nephew ready to go hang out today?" he asked. Yes he was hang out with eight year old Kiezer since it was something a uncle do.