Sign in to follow this  
Headmistress McGonagall

The Sorting Feast

Chaol Edevane

He wasn't about to leave his best mate without some support. "Yeah! Are you trying to say they can't speak in their own defense?" he asked @Headmistress McGonagall

Pine Tree

"Why @Molly Stone, I already been told to go to her office. I am not going to just stand, well sit here when I feel like crap a day after being a werewolf and then allowing someone like @Hatty Hambeldon who did nothing but bully us werewolves last year to behave the way she is behaving. Something needs to be done in this school." He was done with it all.

Behati Gadot

Behati was already exhausted and the school year had only just started.

Molly Stone

"I was told to go to her office too!" Molly shot back at Pine, forgetting to lower her voice. "I'm confused too, but you're just going to get us into more trouble, and I don't want Gryffindor to lose points."

Blaise Henrion

Eat and go to the common room? Was he serious? "No way!" He elbowed @Orion Henrion. "Come on! We have to take a look around the castle. Aren't you even a slight bit curious?" Blaise was starting to wonder if he was supposed to be a Gryffindor after all. 

Nico Pichardo

He had to agree that something needed to be done.. and also he already needed a nap.

Ryszard Althaus-Valerio

Ryszard wanted to fight some more, but he felt a tug on his sleeve and he held his tongue at Jack’s insistence. “Fine,” he ground out.

But first: he threw a very rude gesture in the Headmistress’ direction and got up from where he was sitting. Best to leave now, before someone got expelled. He didn’t think he’d be welcome back in Kenmore if it was him.

Pine Tree

"Points, is that what is important? Molly, I don't care about points at all. I don't care about this school. It is because of this school I am what I am. I will not stay quiet and allow people to just push me around again this year. I am sorry, but I just don't care about house points at this point in my life." It was just a game, a game to win something that he didn't care about at all. Pine looked back at Molly and than the headmistress and he shouldn't have done what he done and he was having to go to @Headmistress McGonagall office soon, for defending himself. 

Welcome to Hogwarts all.

Headmistress McGonagall

"ENOUGH!" Minerva thundered. "Miss Frost. You have made your point. Go." 

"Mister Endevane, Mister Tree did not simply stand up for himself. He actively insulted one of his peers on the basis of her ancestry. You will now be joining us later for detention. Five points from Gryffindor. I suggest you not speak again about this until we reconvene later." @Chaol Edevane

"Mister Tree, nothing could be further from the truth. We will discuss it later." @Pine Tree

"Mister Althaus-Valerio, just because the werewolves have been discriminated against does not mean you get a free pass to discriminate against your classmates. Five points from Slytherin." @Ryszard Althaus-Valerio

Minerva rubbed her temples in exasperation. 

Lester Roach

After spending countless hours in front of the telly, it was nice to know that Hogwarts would be filled with enough drama to fill the void of all the countless telenovelas he'd been watching. Lester leaned against the table and chomped on a leg of chicken, a little bit of drool running down his face. 

Ellery Orr

"Can...can someone pass the potatoes?" Ellery awkwardly broke the silence that followed the scary headmistress's frustrated words.

"Ew, no, the ones without the goo on them."

Orion Henrion

Orion felt his cousin elbow him. Sometimes Blaise's shenanigans got them into trouble and he really didn't want to get in trouble on his first day. Actually his first hour, but leave it to his cousin. He whispered to @Blaise Henrion "Of course I want to explore, I just know if mum found out I went exploring on my first night, I would be grounded for the rest of my eternity. Don't forget, we do still have to spend summers there." Orion sighed. Maybe he should have been a Hufflepuff.

"I don't want to spoil your fun. I guess we can look around a little bit if you promise me you won't tell mum. If you do, I'll hex you into Sunday and you know that." If there was one thing Orion was better at than his cousin, it was outwitting/outsmarting. He could get himself out of trouble so easily. Plus, he was brilliant, so he knew more. Though he would never admit that to Blaise. Blaise got the looks and personality. Orion got the wit and the brains. They made the perfect team.

He looked at his cousin and winked. "I told you you were always surrounded by girls," in response to his chat with @Theodora Valiant

Pine Tree

He looked at the headmistress and just shock his head. No one cared last year and he was getting bullied and so were the other werewolves who names were called on the radio. It was messed up and she wanted to talk about it later. He didn't say anything else at this moment. But he was not happy, and he just wanted to be done with this and go to sleep. But no he was going to have to see her and listen to the headmistress tell lies. 

She was not around last year when students were calling him name, and a monster and that he would hurt people. "Whatever. No one believes a second year anyway."

Seeley Pichardo

On her feet, Seeley drew her wand.  She was three seconds from casting silencing spells on the whole lot of them who couldn't seem to shut up.  Not because she didn't have a side, she did, but because carrying on with this in full view of every staff member wasn't going to get any of them anywhere.   

But then points started to be docked, and the hufflepuff could actually feel the hope of a winning year sinking into the Black Lake and dying in the death grip tentacles of the squid.   She shot a look towards the staff table where her father sat, shaking his head and pressing his fingers to his own skull in frustration and then she sunk back onto the bench and slammed her wand on the table hard enough for sparks to fly out and ping against a mug, tipping juice all over the hufflepuff across the table from her.  

She didn't apologize.   

Edited by Seeley Pichardo

Molly Stone

"Let it be known that I did not insult any of my peers on account of their ancestry," Molly piped up. "And I never would." She then gave Pine a death glare. If he wasn't 12 years old, she may have socked him. 

Harmony Granger-Weasley

Harmony sighed loudly. She just wanted everything to just be as normal as possible, and to just be left alone. It seemed that @Headmistress McGonagall was missing the entire point of this. Did she not see what happened last year, or did she turn a blind eye to everything since their voices were louder than others? She had to speak up, even if it meant facing Gran again tomorrow to explain herself. 

"Do you not remember everything that happened last year? What people said, even with everything that you all tried to accomplish? I am sick and tired of being told I am less than human, that I need to be expelled for being an innocent victim of an attack. I just want to go about a normal school day for once, for people to believe that the protections are enough. Why are their views being protected when you say that they will be punished for anti-werewolf remarks." 

Edited by Harmony Granger-Weasley

Hatty Hambeldon

Hatty crossed her arms over her chest with satisfaction as McG continued to roll out punishments. Finally. 

Chaol Edevane

Chaol didn't give two flying flacks that he'd been given a detention on the first day. "Yeah? What about all the times he's been insulted. Pine didn't feel safe enough to leave the common room. But we're gonna punish him now for trying to move on?"

s, the whole thing.

Mabel Appleton

"Here you go." Mabel scooped a large pile of potatoes with the goo onto @Ellery Orr's plate. 

Pine Tree

Chaol was a great friend. "I didn't even want to go anywhere in this school because someone was going to insult me or something. But you don't see that, no one does." Then he noticed Harmony saying something. "Don't even try no one will listen to us at all."

Avery Potter

MERLIN. 

What was going on with everyone? Avery knew that it had been the full moon, but it seemed everyone was in a rather PMS mood that feast. The monent that @Harmony Granger-Weasleyspoke, she let out a small sigh. She leapt forward towards the Gryffindor table and attempted to cover Harmony's mouth to prevent her from getting into even more trouble then the others. 

"Harmony! Do you want to be expelled and face your gran?" She hissed gently, as she looked towards @Headmistress McGonagalland hoped she hadn't heard her. Was Avery going to be the last wolf not expelled that day?

Ellery Orr

Ellery almost unwarily took a bite, but then saw the odd colour as the spoon neared her face. She wrinkled up her nose. "Thanks." I hate it. 

She tried to remember her third goal for the evening to not barf and then hold the stigma of being that one girl who barfed after eating potato goo. Ellery set the spoon down and shoved the plate away.

"I think I'm full now, though?"

Chance Carter

There were an increasing number of students feeling so bloody sad for themselves they didn't even notice the sticky green goop around them. Chance upped the artillery, floating around the Great Hall with great speed and hoping the ectoplasm he spread would adhere to some of these students' mouths. 

"Shut up," he growled at them all. And to quote his widow: "You're all idiots."

Nathaniel Frost

”Hey!” He yelled, as juice came pouring over him. Nate glared at @Seeley Pichardo. “Are you dumb?!” He had been ignoring the drama playing out in front of him and had been lounging against the bench, stuffing his mouth. Now, he was soaking wet.

Headmistress McGonagall

Minerva remembered the events of last year well enough. Her failure to protect the students was still very much present in her mind. "Miss Granger-Weasley, that's enough. You may join us later if you like, but if not, I suggest you return to the Feast." @Harmony Granger-Weasley

"Mister Endevane and Mister Tree, please head to my office now. You may have the rest of your dinner there." @Chaol Edevane @Pine Tree

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.