Sign in to follow this  
Headmistress McGonagall

The Sorting Feast

Pine Tree

He wasn’t going to say anything. But he figured that he didn’t need to be bullied again this year. As he looked at the @Hatty Hambeldon saying something about goblins. “It wouldn’t have been brought up if you were so hateful towards us werewolves that didn’t ask to be turned.” 

Pine placed his head back down. He didn’t need this on the first day. 

Edited by Pine Tree

Eleanor Malverne

Eleanor sighed irritably at the shouting some students thought was appropriate for the Sorting Feast.

Obviously these new rules were ridiculous, considering the vast majority of students at the school were not werewolves, but the Slytherin wasn't stupid enough to go shouting opinions at the Headmistress.

She tore a bite off her steak carnivorously.

Winston Hughes

Winston, having just spent the best summer of his life with extended family in Italy, wondered why and how everyone could be so annoying already. He sent a commiserating look to his friends and sadly ate the food in front of him. 

It was going to be a loooong year. 

Bones DeMayer

"THIS IS ALL VERY OVERWHELMING!" shouted Bones because everyone else seemed to be yelling.

Harmony Granger-Weasley

Harmony sat far away from the commotion that was going on. She was very upset that this was STILL an issue, and that people just couldn't get along and play nicely. Not only was she feeling worse than normal from the previous night's transformation, now they had to start up with this all over again. She just wanted all of it to stop.

There was a bright spot in all of this, at least Gran would be at breakfast tomorrow, which gave her something to look forward to, but Harmony was getting more frustrated by the hour. Why were people like Hatty in her house, it really made her question why Gryffindor would allow someone to be so mean when he was supposed to embody nobility and bravery. 

"Can this all just like, stop already. The safeguards are enough. We're people too you know. We have feelings." 

Edited by Harmony Granger-Weasley

Headmistress McGonagall

Merlin, what was with these students?

"Ten points from Hufflepuff, Miss Frost. To my office. Now. A house elf will bring up the rest of your meal," Minerva said to @Jacqueline Frost.

"I am not deaf, Miss Hambeldon. Five points from Gryffindor. Now please lower your voice," she said to @Hatty Hambeldon.

"We can speak about this later, Miss Stone," she said to @Molly Stone.

And when @Pine Tree spoke up, she let out a heavy sigh. "You too, Mister Tree." 

Avery Potter

Annnnd everyone was loosing their minds already. Avery was certain that at some point, everyone would get alone. Maybe. Possibly. Never. Sigh. Before she could say anything else to those around her, she heard her name once more. Avery knew that the previous year she had been upset with @Kaleb Kennedyover the werewolf plushie incident. It had been a little irrational of her - but she had feelings. 

"Hey Kal--oh merlin that is super adorable!" Avery leapt forward and snuggled the lion close to her. She then threw her arms around the Gryffindor prefect. "I love it, thank you so much."

Maybe Kaleb wasn't so bad after all. 

Hatty Hambeldon

"You are being bullies towards me," she said. "And all I asked was for equal treatment. That's what you guys want too, right? I haven't said anything against anyone today and yet was brutally attacked." See, she was trying to behave even though she knew was still in the right about all of this. Having so many werewolves in school was just asking for trouble. 

Ellery Orr

Ellery dared to loudly whisper to the closest person. "There's elves here, too?"

Maybe she really should have read Lord of the Rings.

Pine Tree

Lifting his head up again. "Not today no, @Hatty Hambeldon but you don't want equal treatment for us. You are just like your boyfriend." Who Pine was thankful wasn't here this year, Pine didn't think he would be able to deal with Ryan again this year. All he knew was that he wasn't going to be bullied and deal with people like Hatty and Behati all year. He was going to finally stand up for himself. Even if he was still a little scared. 

Hearing his name from @Headmistress McGonagall he just didn't care. "I did nothing wrong. I have none nothing wrong since I got to this school." He told her, if she was able to hear him.

Edited by Pine Tree

Jacqueline Frost

"Brutally attacked?!?!?!??!!

Seriously?! Someone give @Hatty Hambeldon a Wizcar for some excellent dramatics. 

"I only called you out because you can't expect to be treated nicely after you were a human rubbish bin last year. Maybe I shouldn't have called you Frodo, that was actually an insult to him. My apologies," Jack grinned innocently before adding: 

"Gizmo."

Eugenie Rosewood

"Geez and I thought I was dramatic," Eugenie remarked from her spot in the Ravenclaw table. "Is this always what this school is like?"

Paige Silverstone

Paige's eyes darted all over as she saw the food appear out of nowhere! Her eyes widened at the sight of all the food. As soon as she saw tacos that was it. She immediately grabbed tacos and put them on her plate. Paige loves tacos. She stuffed her face until she couldn't eat anymore. She paid no attention to anything that was going on. But when she saw two people yelling back and forth at one another. She rolled her eyes. 

"There always has to be drama at any school. Even at a magical one." She mumbled to herself.

Blaise Henrion

Blaise couldn't believe his ears. Slytherin! He couldn't help but beam. His cousin was sorted next, and he got Slytherin as well. He couldn't help but feel giddy. Once the sorting was over, Blaise couldn't help but feel elated. All of the people he had met prior to sorting had sorted Slytherin! This was when he realized he was in the right house. Sure, he wasn't the first Gryffindor in his family, but he didn't care so much.

His cousin and he were seated next to each other, and he waved at his friend he had met in Diagon Alley @Theodora Valiant. "We're both Slytherins." He told her with a wink. He was secretly excited to get to know the girl better. "How is your rat doing?" He asked her.

Then he turned to Orion "Your mum was wrong. You're a Slytherin." He said. They had had family discussions on which house both of the boys would get. They had all predicted Slyth for Blaise. He was so much like uncle Nik, his father, they told him. He even looked just like him, they said. But @Orion Henrion was different. His mum just knew he would get Hufflepuff. She said he was the most like her out of all of her boys. Maybe not? Or maybe Elle was just sweet on the outside? "Are you surprised?" 

Edited by Blaise Henrion
Tagging Ori<3

Molly Stone

Come to think of it, Molly thought it was a little strange that she hadn't received a detention in all her years at Hogwarts. She thought it was because, although she'd broken just about every rule in the book, she was smart enough not to get caught. Apparently, her detention-free reign had come to an end (or at least, that's what she assumed this was), even though she didn't think telling Hatty (more-or-less) to shut up qualified as an action worthy of a detention. What was McGonnagall going to tell her? Not to speak to her peers? 

She really didn't want to spend the exciting first day of the new year in the headmistress's office, but she supposed she had no choice. "Right, then. We will."  She went back to her meal, trying to stop the burning feeling of irritation and disappointment. 

Avery Potter

Her plushie close to her, Avery turned around. 

"Guys this is what @Headmistress McGonagallwas speaking about." She said, hoping her fellow attacked students who start to think. "How do you think the first years will feel about this? I don't want them to think we are out of control."

Because they - mostly - were not. 

Cosette Mercier

Cosette wasn't having this, but she saw that @Jacqueline Frost was once again getting into trouble. That wasn't something new. Maybe later on she would be able to give her kisses to make her feel better.

Chaol Edevane

Great. They hadn't even gone five minutes without @Hatty Hambeldon having to tell them that she was being oppressed.

"How about you actually grow up?" He shot in her direction. "Since you clearly didn't do it over the summer?"

His grin directed towards @Pine Tree quickly fell when the headmistress reprimanded him. "Come off it Mcgonagall! Let the lad stand up for himself!"

Ellery Orr

Too late, Ellery thought to herself. Y'all are def out of control.

Ryszard Althaus-Valerio

Well, they already had detention and @Adrina Althaus-Valerio was already upset with him for not behaving. MIGHT AS WELL GO ALL THE WAY IN.

”Jack didn’t do anything wrong,” he said, glaring at @Headmistress McGonagall, “The werewolves have been called worse.”

”Also, Hatty sucks.”

Pine Tree

He didn't think that he did anything wrong, Pine was just trying to standup for himself. "Last year no one cared about werewolf safety and how much people would talk down to us, and now this year you want to make sure we are safe and people will get detention for it. That is something that should have been last year. Headmistress."

Orion Henrion

Orion was pretty sure he was still in shock.

Slytherin.

That word would play in his head over and over again. He went and took a seat next to his cousin and best friend. "You know, I knew we would be together." Deep down, he knew. The two were inseparable and would take on the school. He listened intently at the Headmasters speech. Werewolves? Orion's eyes widened and he thought he was going to cry. His mum had warned about werewolves and he knew all about them. Then when she mentioned part-breed, he started to get defensive. His cousins Persy, Penny, and Duncan were all part-giant. No one better mess with them when they are sorted. At least they would have Orion. 

He turns to @Blaise Henrion. "Let's just eat and get to the Common Room." 

Jacqueline Frost

"I'M GOING, FLACK'S SAKE!" Jack snapped at the headmistress. "But one more thing..."

Because at this point Jack was like the energizer bunny and could keep going and going with the trouble-making antics. 

"HATTY, FLACK OFF."

If she'd had a mic she'd dropped it not because this was a mic drop worthy situation but she would have done it just for the sake of being Extra™. She tugged on Ryszard's sleeve, "Let's just go, before I actually give in to the urge to remind them why they shouldn't mess with the werewolf the night after a full moon." 

Molly Stone

"Yeah, join the club of innocents," Molly mumbled at @Pine Tree - voice quiet enough for only him to hear. "You probably want to be quiet, though, because McGonagall is taking no prisoners today." 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.