Miss Lushia

VH40 Hosptial Wing Prompts

Miss Lushia

════════════ ↯ ════════════

Hospital Wing Prompts 

| HWP |

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

In a place like Hogwarts, there is bound to be an abundance of incidents and accidents between the clumsy nature of some students and their ever-changing development of magical abilities, and the enchanted walls of the castles itself. It’s never fun when students and staff alike need to make a visit to the Hospital Wing, but for most, it’s unfortunately inevitable. But visits don’t have to be prompted by dueling accidents, Quidditch smackdowns, or classroom blunders alone!

New prompts will be added on either a weekly to biweekly basis. You can utilize and participate using one, all, or none of them. You can also use them in no particular order if you feel like you missed out on an older prompt for a given school year.

Please tag your threads requesting assistance within the Hospital Wing according to the rules stated here. But threads do not have to be limited to the Hospital Wing alone! Please add the tag hwprompt40 to any threads both within the Hospital Wing and not, for tracking purposes.

**NEW**
If you have a prompt that you want to submit for a week please PM me. I shall add it to my list of prompts and if it is used than you will get credit for it.

Please direct any questions or concerns or prompts please PM me, Miss Lushia.

With the shops back up and running, for each person does a prompt (I will be checking the tags though out the year), each roleplay with three 100 word post will get a random gift from me.

*this is take from Miss Lunes

Edited by Miss Lushia

Miss Lushia

Week One

|The first week is always for making new friends, and it seems that everyone was hit with a babbling curse and just doesn't know how to stop talking. |

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

This week prompt is about blurting out what ever it is that you didn't think you would say to someone. It is something that can be taken care of in the wing. Britney happens to make a counter for this curse.

Edited by Miss Lushia

Miss Lushia

Week Two

| Is anything going on this week? It seems like the magical flu is taking over at Hogwarts at the moment.  |

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

It seems like everyone needs some pepper up potion. Interesting. Seems that the stock is running low in the wing. Might need to come get some before it is too late.

Miss Lushia

Week Three

| Eggs, eggs, and more eggs |

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Let's just have an @Egg of a week!!!!GO POST HERE FOR THIS WEEKS HWP

Miss Lushia

Week Four

| A bad case of the singing sillies has been going around Hogwarts. If you catch this, you’ll sing everything you say. |

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

*thanks to @Dale McQueen-Trengrovefor this prompt*

Do your ears hurt from someone singing bad, come get ear plugs or anything to help ❤️

Miss Lushia

Week Five

| Someone has been going a bit crazy with the spell Crinus Muto and everyone hair color is changing color. |

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Someone is hiding all over the place and casting the spell Crinus Muto** on people. This spell changes hair color on people. Do you like your new hair color or do you just flat up hate it and want to change it back? Have fun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.