Ellery Orr

Orr, Ellery

Ellery Orr

FeIRpOo.gif

ellery orr .

vh40 Ѷ

base credit

HOGWARTS STARTER KIT    Ü

roleplay receiving your Hogwarts letter » roleplay visiting diagon alley to buy school

supplies » roleplay buying your wand at ollivander’s » roleplay on the hogwarts

express » post in the sorting ceremony

WRITING & ROLEPLAYING  

start an open roleplay » join someone else’s open roleplay » write a solo RP topic » roleplay

in a group thread (3 or more participants) » try a writing challenge of your choice for a post

or a thread » roleplay with an Unsorted character » roleplay with a sorted student » roleplay

with an alumni or staff member

PLOTTING   

think up a roleplay concept, plot arc, or story point relating to some aspect of your character’s

past or future » plot out a pre-hogwarts roleplay in cooperation with another member, start a

thread and write out your plot » cyo any plot-related activity of your choice

ت   CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT  

draft the first post of your character library » post a rp wanted topic for your character in

roleplaying connections » complete a character questionnaire » complete a character

prompt » cyo any character development activity of your choice

ARTS & CRAFTS   

select a celebrity lookalike for your character, or create your own art to represent your

character » create a family tree for your character » code one of your scrapbook pages to

look more appealing to you » create a graphic, drawing, doll or other visual representation

of your character or someone else's » participate in the "Make something for the person

above you" thread » start a gallery, shop or request thread in the member creations 

forum »  cyo any art or coding activity of your choice

COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT  

join vh’s discord server » join your year’s discord server » post in someone else’s rp

wanted topic » post in an off-topic discussion » post in an off-topic game » comment

on someone’s gallery » send someone a message (on this board) offering to roleplay with

them » send a new character a message welcoming them to the site » sign up for a site

mentor or apply to be a site mentor » cyo any community involvement activity of your choice

ACTIVITIES, EVENTS, & GAMES 

participate in a bonding chat » participate in a game » participate in the pen pal

programme » attend an activity day or excursion » make multiple posts in an activity

interacting with the other students/the leader » submit an idea to mr lugg and ms

murphy » cyo any activity, event, or game of your choice

Edited by Ellery Orr

Ellery Orr

working on a few  QUESTIONNAIRES 

• What is your favorite color? I think I look really good in lavender.
  • If you could be any animal, what would you be? The best animal in the whole world is Kohlrabi, my labrador, but I don't think I would be very good at being a dog. I mean, she sets a really high standard to begin with, you know? 
  • What is something you're really good at? I know a little bit about sewing. For some reason, my arms are really disproportionately short compared to the rest of my body and I got tired of my sleeves being too long all the time. 
  • What household chore do you hate to do? The dishes. I don't like it when my fingers get pruny, yuck. I'm okay with drying them, though.
  • If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Probably something that doesn't rhyme with celery or smellery.
  • What is your favorite type of weather? Fresh snowfall.
  • What's your favorite thing about your room? The strings of lights that I have with the canopy over my bed, it's all really pretty and just feels like, right.I'm totally going to bring them to Hogwarts with me! Wait, why is that going to be a problem? Should I bring an extension cord too just in case?
  • What is your favorite food? Pancakes.