Ryan Buratsche

The Hogwarts Vandal Was Right!

Ryan Buratsche

When Ryan heard the breaking news on the Wireless that the Hogwarts vandal had been caught, he gasped. "I can't believe they caught him," he said to @Hatty Hambeldon. "But you know, even though his methods might not have been the best--" He definitely liked the guy's posters, but he probably wouldn't have gone to the level of hexing breakfast (even if he could).

"--He really had a point, you know? This school has been such a joke since November. This school cares way more about werewolves than it does about the rest of us." 

Hatty Hambeldon

"He really does. Even my own uncle cares more about them than us," Hatty grumbled. She couldn't believe what had happened in the assembly. Her uncle had not listened to Ryan at all. "It's ridiculous what they can say about part-goblins and get away with it." 

She paused. "Can't believe we're all catering to werwolves because they can't take it." 

Pine Tree

It was just sad, he couldn't even sit in the great hall and attempt to get though the day without someone saying something about the werewolves. Also the fact that it was the two Gryffindors. Looking away from them. Pine didn't want to say something. Pine could take it, he knew what he was supposed to do while he was at Hogwarts. It was annoying that this 'thing' that happened not that long ago on the night of the full moon. 

They cut it close getting there, when he knew that if he went on his own he would had made it closer to than a few minutes to when he was supposed to turn. Pine wished that people would stop talking about them, hearing that Hatty saying something that people cared more about werewolves then the other students. He whispered, but didn't know if someone was able to hear him, "Seems like the students only care about werewolves also. It is the only thing they are talking about these days." 

Pine didn't know who was sitting near him, but who ever was would be able to hear him.

Ryan Buratsche

Ryan frowned at the mention of Hatty's uncle. "I honestly can't believe he stood there during the assembly and acted like he'd never heard of anything that people have been saying to you. Nobody at this school seems to care about actual bigotry."

He turned to look at where the voice had come from, eyes locking on a familiar-looking Gryffindor. "What did you say, Werewolf?" 

Pine Tree

He wasn’t one to say something to someone, since everything has happened he was trying to stay low and not be seen but the words that Ryan just said. Werewolf. He looked up. “You seemed to only want to talk about us werewolves. Don’t you have have anything better to do with your life?” 

It seemed like Ryan had nothing better to do than to talk down to werewolves.

Harmony Granger-Weasley

Harmony didn't waste her time caring about the anti-werewolf kids anymore. They had their opinions. They obviously didn't care about her wellbeing, so why should she give them the time of day, but she couldn't sit around while Ryan intimidated Pine like that, so she piped up. 

"Yeah, like, why are you so obsessed with us? It's honestly weird. Shouldn't you have better things to do with your time?"

She took a sip of pumpkin juice and ate from her pile of meat on her plate. They could respond to her, she didn't care. They were only making themselves look worse. 

Edited by Harmony Granger-Weasley

Ryan Buratsche

"Because nobody in this damn school seems to care that you actively make this place more dangerous for the rest of us. I'm surprised that the false alarm was just a false alarm, to be honest. Especially considering the way that some of you put up a fight when you were asked to go to the Hospital Wing," Ryan quipped. 

Hatty Hambeldon

"Yes. If no one is going to say anything, then we have to. Do you expect us to just be silent?" 

Even less would be done than it already was. 

Wren The Heckler

“I don’t know,” Wren said to @Pine Tree and @Harmony Granger-Weasley. “You sound kind of obsessed with them.” 

The castle had been so dreary since November. A little drama sounded nice to lift up her spirits.

Pine Tree

"But all you are doing is talking about us, that is all that I have heard from you in the months since I was turned against my will." Something that he keeps thinking that this older Gryffindor seems to forgot. He didn't ask the wolf to bite him, heck he was not even awake when he was bitten. Put up a fight to go to the hospital wing. "I have no issues going to the wing when I am supposed to go. I just don't need some adult to tell me to go. I know what time I am supposed to be there. We all do, but having people act like we someone to take us. When we had been going their on our own since we were told to go. Get your facts straight first." 

Pine was just annoyed and he was done being silenced and not speaking out. He was done being a loner and not saying something. "And for you, maybe you should listen to your uncle a little more. I care more about your safety than you think. Making sure I go to the wing when I am supposed to go to get that potion that makes me not want to harm people against my will. I don't ever want to hurt anyone. I have people I love and care about also."

Ignoring the picture, Pine didn't need someone to just jump into this converstation. 

Ryan Buratsche

“Do you have amnesia?” Ryan deadpanned. “There were multiple werewolves refusing to go with aurors when Hogwarts was under lockdown. Maybe you should get your facts straight?”

Ryan gaped. “Her uncle is ignoring the fact that everyone defending you dogs is being utterly cruel to her. How dare you suggest that.”

“Besides, I’m sure claiming to care about our safety is a bold-faced lie,” he hissed. “Or do you not remember the fact that many of your fellow werewolves wanted to stay here and transform in the Great Hall? I’m sure you did too and you just don’t want to say so. In that case, why should we believe a single thing you say?”

Pine Tree

“They didn’t want to go with them, that didn’t mean they don’t understand the safety of others. We have been going to the wing for months now. I am sure none of you understand that we are able to go on our own. That was something we have been doing.” It was something they were doing, they didn’t have to have someone take them. They made sure they were always on time. That day Pine felt the worst. It seems like they almost wanted to them to turn before they got to the wing. 

Pine was someone that was always on time for things. He didn’t want to hurt anyone. “Maybe if she didn’t treat us like we are useless people wouldn’t say anything about her.” Pine was getting more annoyed now and wanted to punch the older student, but he knew that wouldn’t work out well at all. 

“I DON’T WANT TO HURT ANYONE.” That was the last straw. “You know nothing about me, nothing Mr. Werewolf hater. I think about the safety all the time. About the fact if I miss taking the potion I am able to put everyone life at risk and that is something that I don’t want to do. Can you read my mind? I don’t think so. I wouldn’t want to stay. I wouldn’t have even been in the great hall that night. I needed to eat something before I turned. I hate it. Why don’t you listen to yourself.” He was going to be so happy once Ryan was gone and he wasn’t going to have to hear his words ever again. 

Edited by Pine Tree

Vittorio Turlough

Up until this point Vito had just been enjoying breakfast. He’d been thoroughly indifferent to all things werewolf. He wasn’t thrilled about being in school either way, but after his school mates were attacked at least there was something interesting going on.

“Hey, maybe don’t be so awful to these other kids.” Vito said, in a rare moment of caring about anything, “They’re just trying to get by and figure out how to find their new normal.” He said.

“You keep doing you, kid!” He said to Pine, walking away from the table, actually a little disgusted at how rude his classmates were being.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.