Kaleb Kennedy

The Grand Werewolf Plushie Giveaway!

Jack Dare

Jack had never realized how complicated it would be to run a club. When the idea had come to him Jack had only wanted the bitten students to know that people still liked them. He'd never really thought much past that. He'd certainly never thought about sculptures or fund raising. What would they even do with funds? He was going to have to give that a lot more thought. As he wondered how many cookies one would need to sell to buy wolfsbane he suddenly realized that he'd zoned out while @Phillip Aldermaston was talking. Something about Professor Foster being a werewolf model?

"Professor Foster is a werewolf?" Jack asked loudly. "I had no idea!"  Though frankly, now that her secret was out, Jack wondered how he could have missed the signs.

Phillip Aldermaston

Phillip stared at @Jack Dare.  Actually, he hadn’t thought of that but….now that he mentioned it, there had to be a reason that Foster was the one that started the  new schedule.  “Uhh…ickle?  I didn’t mean Professor Foster exactly.  It’s just….adorable wolves are called dogs.  I just thought we could maybe borrow Lawrence?   But then again…..”   Now that Jack had brought it up, it did make sense though.

Edited by Phillip Aldermaston

Killian Dracel

Killian thought Kaleb was an idiot, that was no secret. And this only... fed into this belief he had. The werewolves were an abomination, and anyone who supported them were also an abomination. "Bloody hell," he muttered to himself as he passed everyone by.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.