Rosie Ferranti

Sunshine on a cloudy day

Rosie Ferranti

Just outside the Great Hall, Rosie found her third werewolf.

"You!" she announced, bounding over to where @Harmony Granger-Weasley was standing. Starting her conversations in such a way had worked the last two times, so it was obviously going to work again this time. As she waited for Harmony to respond, Rosie admired her super fab hair. (Rosie's hair was always tangled and in knots.)

Harmony Granger-Weasley

"Hi there!" Harmony said, when an older Hufflepuff she didn't know too well greeted her. She was used to this, many people now knew she was a werewolf, and they knew her Gran too. Strangers approaching her wasn't something new, but at least she seemed friendly. "I'm Harmony, not sure if we've met before." 

Rosie Ferranti

Well good golly gosh, that was definitely the best response Rosie had received so far! Rosie beamed at Harmony with her best big and encouraging smile. 

"I'm Rosie!" she introduced herself. "Harmony is a lovely name!" It was also helpful that Harmony had said it, because Rosie was not the best at remembering names even though she had a very small number of werewolf names to remember. "We haven't met before - well, not properly, not with words. We've probably walked past each other before Hogwarts is huge don't you think? We could have walked past each other hundreds of times and never realised before now and possibly even smiled because I always smile at people it's the easiest way to brighten up their day and so maybe we have met because of that before and you're a Gryffindor so I guess maybe not at food times because I normally sit with the hufflepuffs unless I sit with my sister Celeste, who is a Slytherin, and very pretty and..."

She could continue in this way with very little pauses for taking breaths for quite some time.

Harmony Granger-Weasley

"Thank you, I like your name too, Rosie!" Harmony said, she listened as the girl introduced herself and how they probably knew each other via proxy. 

"Ah, yes, we've probably seen each other before." She continued, though she felt that Rosie pretty much covered every possibility where they might have met each other before. 

Rosie Ferranti

:D went Rosie.

Then she took a deep breath, reminded herself why she'd approached Harmony in the first place and said, "I'm here to tell you that you're amazing and you shouldn't listen to any people who say otherwise because they don't know anything. Also, do you want a hug? Hugs make everything better."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.