Behati Gadot

and they were WEREWOLVES

Behati Gadot

When the news broke from the Daily Prophet about yet another werewolf attack, Behati made as many copies as she could, highlighting the bits that listed the multiple casualties, and walked into the Great Hall that day at breakfast ready to for make her voice heard (yet again). Stalking confidently into the middle of the room, Bee threw up the many copies of the Daily Prophet she’d collected into the air, letting them all come falling down in a shower of fluttering paper. She pulled out her wand and sent a copy specifically to @Molly Stone and also@Ryan Buratsche.

“Read it and weep, everyone!” she said, feeling validated that she had proof of what these half-breeds were, even though she hated the fact that it came at the expense of others’ lives. “Werewolf attack in Liverpool. Multiple casualties. Ryan and I said that this would happen, but you lot wanted to hear none of it. You were all “Oh, they’ll take their wolfsbane, Behati” and “You really think they'd forget to take their wolfsbane? When they know how much prejudice they face?”” Bee shot a smug look at Molly as she said that last bit. “More of them have killed innocent people now. First it was an attack on innocent school children, now they’re murdering people. After all of you told me “they would never do that”.” Behati did air quotes and said it in a mocking tone. “Are you all going to say that this is all propaganda, too?”

Bee was full of righteous indignation, and she wanted everyone in the Great Hall to hear it. “You all told me that nobody would ever die again after Margo Ward—that I was bringing Galen Ward up as a bigoted trump card. Well, now look at what’s happened! More people are dead! And we’re all going to be next if we don’t get smart about the facts, people!”

There was no way Professor Foster could claim that Behati was distributing anti-werewolf propaganda around the school now. Bee was delivering the facts from the wizarding world straight from the source.

Jacqueline Frost

Jack rolled her eyes.

@Behati Gadot was probably the kind to fall for click bait YouTube videos. Probably believed all the attention seekers out there who claimed their Uber driver tried to kill them. 

Idiot. 

A reported attack that didn't include the date of the full moon or a detailed report on the incident meant one thing:

It was fake. 

Fake news to feed the stupidity of people like Behati. 

Edited by Jacqueline Frost

Aster Darling

Aster was eating when she saw the rude Hufflepuff come gleefully down the Great Hall and toss around papers quite madly (At least that was the image in her eleven year old mind. She looked quite insane!)

Picking up one of the papers, Aster stared at it, then looked at @Behati Gadot and wrinkled her nose. "How do you know this is real? Just because they publish it doesn't make it real. I can easily draft my own paper and publish it and claim you like snogging Nifflers. Doesn't make it true." She told the girl. "Or does it? I mean if it's in print I guess it would be true at that point.." 

Edward Borage

A piece of paper was shoved towards Edward as he was just finishing up with breakfast. At first he even thought it might have been related to his schedule until the heading caught his attention. Another werewolf attack? Just as the person handing out the paper wanted, his heart rate sped up but not for the reason they intended.

Angry, Edward stomped towards the older student and shoved the paper right back at her. “Sure, there might have been another attack but you’re doing more harm to your schoolmates. Keep this flacking rubbish away from me.” He turned away but turned back before he’d gone more than a single step away. “Maybe you could think about the fact that it could be you on the receiving end of your hate-spreading spree?” he snapped @Behati Gadot

Pine Tree

There was a reason he hated thebgreat hall, that one girl @Behati Gadot was passing out a paper that said there was another attack. Pine took out a pinecone and threw it at her. He might not be good with spells but he had pinecones and wasn’t afraid to use them. 

Pine went back to eating, and trying to block out any noise.

Ryan Buratsche

Ryan gasped when the paper appeared in his hands. He turned to see that @Behati Gadot was saying exactly what he was thinking. People were being much too naive. 

“Wow, I guess because you don’t agree with it that means it didn’t happen.”

Rosie Ferranti

Rosie buried her head in her hands. Oh no

Harmony Granger-Weasley

Harmony was upset with the news that morning, only serving to further alienate herself and the other werewolf students from the rest of the population at large. She kept her head down through most of the chaos, hoping to avoid the yells of her classmates. If only there was some way Harmony could convince them all that she was safe. That would be difficult, when even she had doubts based on her peers' fears. 

Their thoughts crept into her mind. What would happen if the wolfsbane was tampered with, and she was affected, turning into the monster like her classmates feared she would be? She had thought about asking to be homeschooled, since everyone and their mother wanted her expelled, but she knew she had to stay at Hogwarts with all her heart;  where the protection was greatest and they had the capabilities to protect everyone while giving her the best wizarding education in the entire world. 

Harmony wished they knew that she wouldn't attack them. How she was taking all precautions to avoid just that, the chances were so slim because of the precautions. She religiously followed them, for the sake of everyone's safety and her own noble nature. Why can't they see me, a person, beyond their fear? Don't they have any empathy for what I'm, no, what we're going through? 

Edited by Harmony Granger-Weasley

Astrid Cahill

It wasn’t often that Astrid became angry but after listening to @Behati Gadot go on she practically had steam coming out of her ears. What was wrong with the girl that she felt so compelled to behave like that? Never mind what some people were still dealing with.. ugh. 

Dax Gordon

"Oh my god, they were werewolves." Dax was a) shocked and b) scandalized for the five seconds it took him to grow bored with the drama yet again. He really couldn't care less about any of this—though, he was impressed by the sheer amount of controversy it continued to stir among the students.

"Lock them all up," he said and, in the same breath: "Justice for werewolves."

Shiloh Paige

Shiloh, who had been trying to eat her breakfast when @Behati Gadot had so rudely interrupted the eggs she was moving from plate to mouth with her papers and loud mouth noises, realized that she was done with all of this. All of this, being of course, whatever Behati was going on about.

Inciendo” she said turning whatever papers she could to flame, and hoping they would burn out quickly before she slammed her fork holding hand onto the table. “Behati, can you control yourself for once and actually just eat breakfast, like a normal person.” She breathed out before looking across the table at the zealot. “Your fear-mongering is getting in my food, can it until after breakfast at the very least.”

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.