Sign in to follow this  
Dorjee Shire Sherpa

Say the magic word

Dorjee Shire Sherpa

Unfortunate circumstances dictated desperate measures, such as putting a hammock up over the lake to be prepared for what was probably about to be one of the most stupidly frequent transformations at this school for werewitches and werewizards.

So that’s what Dorjee did. And before anybody could find him and curse him over land, he climbed into his new bed-for-eternity and simply refused to move.

In Soviet Russia, classes come to you.

Juan Garcia

Juan walked with his arms stiffly by his side. This was the worst of curses. How the hell was he ever supposed to duel or play Quidditch or EXIST?

He needed to abuse his power as a prefect and have people do all the things for him because he was... incapable of doing so at this point. Poor, poor Juan.

"You, Hammock Kid, scratch my nose. It's itchy."

Dorjee Shire Sherpa

While Dorjee preferred manners, he refused to request them. He kept his mouth shut, beckoned @Juan Garcia closer, and scratched his nose.

Clearly it was his duty to do these awkward things to assist others inflicted with odd wereforms.

Juan Garcia

As Hammock Kid scratched his nose, Juan sighed in relief, "Nice. 3 points to Gryffindor for knowing your place and scratching my nose."

He reached out to pat the kid on the back and then... he barely reached the guy's knees. BANDICOOT NOISES.

Shiloh Paige

"Oh hey, Dorjee, I got your homework, they're looking for stuff on magic theory? you got any id---OH." She almost immediately dropped the papers as suddenly she was a dragonfly.

An embarrassed dragonfly.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.